• Published 19th Oct 2017
  • 9,555 Views, 190 Comments

Thomas & Equestria Girls: Welcome to Canterlot High - LPFanFic



Thomas The Tank Engine enters the world of Canterlot High to locate the missing magic that's disappeared from the Island of Sodor. He meets the Main 7 along the way, and tries solving a problem that challenge his concept of redemption & forgiveness.

  • ...
19
 190
 9,555

PreviousChapters
Bonus Chapter!

Bonus Chapter!

One afternoon at the Dieselworks, Den and Dart were becoming quite annoyed after Diesel visited them in the main building. Diesel wouldn't stop going on about how he should be in charge of the Dieselworks now that Diesel 10 was no longer working on Sir Topham Hatt's Railway. They stood above the platform inside the main building listening irritably to Diesel, parked near the elevating turntable, proposing his position as the next diesel in charge.

"All I'm saying is," Diesel boasted. "With Diesel 10 out of the picture, some other diesel must step up to run the yard. If you ask me, I think these lot need some shaping up to do. And who better than a modern diesel like myself to run the show?"

"And we're telling you for the last time," Den said. "that's not happening."

"What he means is," Dart chimed in. "Den and I over saw the Dieselworks before Diesel 10 took over, and now that he's gone, we're back in charge again."

"But, but," Diesel stuttered. "I was the first diesel to arrive on this island. Why can't I run the Dieselworks? I'd be really good at it."

"Sorry, Diesel," Den said trying to sound stern. "But it's out of the picture."

"And that's that," Dart finished.

Diesel groaned and let off thick, black smoke from his engine. It wasn't something he was striving to achieve, but Since the Dieselworks was without someone managing the yards for a brief period, Diesel thought he could be fit to run the yards and order diesels about. Being the first diesel on Sodor made him think he should be running things here. But as Den and Dart have said, they run the works now and it seems that's how it will remain from here on out.

"We understand where you're coming from, Diesel," Den said.

"What he means is," Dart said. "Being in charge of the diesel's is a high honor."

"Even if some of the steam engines don't seem to think so," Diesel grumbled to himself.

"But running the Dieselworks is a very tough job," Den continued. "It's a lot of responsibility to make sure everything and everyone stays on track."

"It isn't a job just any diesel can do," Dart finished.

"Don't you know who you're talking to?" Diesel protested. "I'm the toughest diesel around. Hard as nails, always gruff, a diesel,"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Dart interrupted. "We've all heard your silly motto."

"Silly?" Diesel said insulted.

"That's not what we mean by tough, Diesel," Den said. "We just don't think you'd be ready to handle all of the jobs placed on someone that over sees all diesels. The point is, we all must do our part to keep this Railway running."

"Which means you've got to do yours and stop asking for other jobs that aren't yours to have."

Diesel fumed. However, he wasn't going to put up much of a fuss over this and decided to back out of the argument all together. He was not going to run the Dieselworks today or anytime soon just yet.

"Fine. I suppose things were much better with you two running the show anyway."

"Glad you understand," Dart said.

"But don't let what we just said discourage you either," Den said.

"What he means,"

"What I mean is," Den interrupted. "With enough patience, hard work, and determination, perhaps one day you'll run the Dieselworks. But, uh, just not today… or any time soon, in fact."

Diesel stared with lidded eyes, unamused at Den and Dart.

"Uh, right. Back to work then," Den ordered.

Disappointed but unaffected, Diesel blared his horn and rolled onto the turntable to turn back around and exit the building. Meanwhile, Paxton reversed into the main building. He hadn't had time to find a turntable to face the diesels on top of the platform. So, he rolled in backwards while still facing the yard outside. He looked worried and rather confused.

"Uh, diesels," Paxton said puzzled. "I just came to let you know, there's this strange steam engine rolling into our yard."

"What do you mean by a strange steam engine?" Diesel said rolling up next to Paxton.

"I mean like one I've never seen before."

"Don't tell us its that weird looking one we saw rolling into our yard a week ago," Dart said.

"I don't know," Paxton said. "I didn't even know another engine visited out yard."

"Define weird, Paxton," Diesel said sharing a suspicious glance with him.

"What do they look like?" Den asked.


By the entrance of the Dieselworks, puffing down the smooth rails was a DRB-series Class 52 locomotive of a 2-10-0 configuration.

As soon as they entered the yards, the engine slowed its pace and made it's way closer to the main building while passing through the junction. Many diesels stopped what they were doing and stared at the new engine. They've never seen anyone like them before. This engine must be from far away. But upon inspecting them closer, the diesels felt something off about this particular locomotive. There was an ever-present eeriness to them that they couldn't quite figure out. Even their now slow chuffing sounded ominous. Many diesels stared back at the locomotive giving them looks in return that made them even more curious, and bit more nervous. The junction echoed with diesels whispering to each other over the new steamie elegantly rolling along the smooth tracks. Talks spread about where they came from, what they're doing here, and eventually about the other strange engine who rolled into their yard and whether perhaps they were related in some way.

Diesel and Paxton drove out of the main building and parked outside it's entrance, watching the engine now approaching them much closer than they were seconds ago. Finally, the engine arrived, stopping just about a block away from where Diesel and Paxton parked in front of the main building. Their steam hissed and pistons clattered just as uncannily as their chuffing.

The two diesels shared a perplexed look to one another. What could a steam engine such as them be doing in a place like this? Are they new to the Railway? Where they lost? What did this engine need from the diesels?

"Uh, can we help you?" Diesel asked.

Their pure red lantern shined against the sunlight. Diesel and Paxton became more uncomfortable when they didn't respond, and even more so, as the engine began singing a soothing melody.

"Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh. Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh."

"Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh. Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh."


(Working Title) Thomas & Equestria Girls 2: Tales From Sodor - Coming Soon!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 14 )

oh... no...

Welp. Glad to hear we got a sequel in the making!

9058353
Wait a minute... If it turns out to be the Sirens, why is there only one engine? Are all three fused together as one? If so, than I would have suggested a garratt engine. You’d see what I mean if you saw what a garratt engine looks like. Nothing against the World War II era locomotive; it’s an interesting choice for whoever the engine turns out to be. Regardless, I’m gonna stop stuffing your comments with crazy fan theories, be patient, and see what you have in store for us.

9084922
The engine is not fused together. It is only one character. They'll be revealed in a spin off story I'm making that'll tie in with the sequel. Most of your questions will be answered there. In all honesty, everyone's free to post as much as they like, so no worries. And thank you for being patient!

At some point will Thomas go to equestria? And if so what was his form be and would the mention of discord saying that Thomas processes the element of magic be brought up again somehow?

9176371
Good questions. That little tidbit will be brought up in a future story (Depending if I'll ever reach that point). However, that along with the possibility of Thomas visiting Equestria, won't be seen for a while I'm afraid. The next set of stories I have in mind will explore other aspects of both shows. So, we'll just have to wait and see!

9177188
But in the sequel they will go back to canterlit or the girls go to sodor to help with what’s going on right?

9221418
Idk to me I just seems as ‘’And I, help you’’ seems wrong to me

now this makes me want to see the main 7 as tank engines

So was diesel 10 a human or pony or an engine when he was confined in Equestria?

9919611
He's a pony now.

9922041
I just figured that this should be at the end.

"But, but," Diesel stuttered. "I was the first diesel to arrive on this island. Why can't I run the Dieselworks? I'd be really good at it."

Judging by your track record, (pun intended) I highly doubt it. :ajbemused:

Diesel groaned and let off thick, black smoke from his engine. It wasn't something he was striving to achieve, but Since the Dieselworks was without someone managing the yards for a brief period, Diesel thought he could be fit to run the yards and order diesels about. Being the first diesel on Sodor made him think he should be running things here. But as Den and Dart have said, they run the works now and it seems that's how it will remain from here on out.

You might've been the first Diesel on the island, you weren't a resident until you made Fergus leave the cement works with your lie. :duck:

"Don't you know who you're talking to?" Diesel protested. "I'm the toughest diesel around. Hard as nails, always gruff, a diesel,"

a diesel-"*

"What he means,"

means-"*

"I don't know," Paxton said. "I didn't even know another engine visited out yard."

visited our yard."*

The two diesels shared a perplexed look to one another. What could a steam engine such as them be doing in a place like this? Are they new to the Railway? Where they lost? What did this engine need from the diesels?

Were they lost?*

Their pure red lantern shined against the sunlight. Diesel and Paxton became more uncomfortable when they didn't respond, and even more so, as the engine began singing a soothing melody.

Uh oh!!! It's the sirens!!! :raritydespair:

Login or register to comment