• Published 19th Oct 2017
  • 9,588 Views, 190 Comments

Thomas & Equestria Girls: Welcome to Canterlot High - LPFanFic



Thomas The Tank Engine enters the world of Canterlot High to locate the missing magic that's disappeared from the Island of Sodor. He meets the Main 7 along the way, and tries solving a problem that challenge his concept of redemption & forgiveness.

  • ...
19
 190
 9,588

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: A Night At Sunset's Pt.1

Thomas & Equestria Girls:
Welcome To Canterlot High

Chapter 15: A Night At Sunset's Pt. 1

The Rainbooms packed up their band equipment after a long day of showing off their musical and magical talents. Thomas now knew the full extent of each and everyone's power along side the magic that they embrace when showing the truest part of themselves. He also had their song suck in his head as he kept humming himself. Their powers were certainty something remarkable. Deciding now was the best time, the girls took their equipment and went home for the day. They all had things to do after school and didn't want to be late for them. Being the last company present, Thomas and Sunset Shimmer said their goodbyes to everyone as they went home until they were the only two left at Applejack's house.

"Like to stay an' chat some more, but them Apples aren't gonna pick themselves," Applejack said. "Hey by the way, do you have anywhere to sleep tonight, Thomas?"

"Yeah, where did you spend the night yesterday?" Sunset asked.

"Um, I've kinda been sleeping in the school's gym room."

"Now that don't sound comfy at all," Applejack said.

"Why don't you stay over at my place?" Sunset suggested. "It's gotta be better than sleeping on gym mats."

"You sure, Sunset? 'Cause I'd be more than happy to take him in as well."

"What would you like to do, Thomas?"

"I'm okay sleeping at Sunset's."

"Sounds good to me," Applejack smiled. "Let me check and see if Big Mac has any extra pajamas fer spare."

Applejack left the living room then came back with an extra set of pajamas and gave them to Thomas. Him and Sunset Shimmer then left Applejack's house and made their way to Sunset's place.


While walking down the street, Thomas got to see even more of Canterlot's neighborhoods, stores and scenery in all its entirety. Canterlot is a suburban city surrounded on all sides by hills and forests. Many areas of the city are horse and pony-themed, such as the golden horse heads on Canterlot High School and a saddle-shaped amphitheater. It has rows and columns of houses and buildings, an area of the city with tall skyscrapers and architectural features also resembling pony-esc structures, many intersecting roads, and a river that runs through the south side of town. The population's primary forms of ground transportation were engine-powered automobiles and public transport buses.

Thomas had never been to a city quite like this. He couldn't believe how big and advanced everything was. Sunset enjoyed watching Thomas examine his surroundings. It reminded Sunset of her first arrival in this wondrous city. She was also glad to see Thomas back to his usual self again; as someone full of wonder and curiosity, which made her all the more cheerful. Now that she knew he's really a talking tank engine where he's from, Sunset couldn't help but adore him whenever they stopped to look in one of the stores. He'd often approach a fashion store or two and peer inside the glass windows, amazed by the different styles of clothing that were on display. A world completely different from their own was something they definitely both could relate with.


Finally, they arrive at Sunset's house. The complex was small despite it being a two-story building and structured in a vertically rectangular shape. Its main base was brownish red and the roof was ochre. Two windows from the second floor faced out front along with a skylight on the ceiling. They walked up the three-step stairway leading into an orange door with a green transom and a plant sitting on the flat concrete railings. Sunset opened the door and walked in with Thomas right behind.

Though it looked small on the outside, the inside seemed much bigger. Not remarkably bigger, but big enough for Thomas. It wasn't like Twilight's house where it had a lot of open space and plenty of furnishing to occupy empty corners. But Thomas couldn't care less. There was probably still more to the place that he's yet to see yet. Sunset tossed her bag aside and jumped onto the couch, casually kicking her feet up on a coffee table.

"So, what do you think? It's not much, but it's still a place I like to call home."

"I like it," he said.

Thomas looked around the room some more. He could definitely feel the roominess of her place. Sunset got up and grabbed Thomas' arm.

"Come on. I'll give you another little tour. This time of my home away from home."

She took Thomas to the basement area, then brought him back up and showed him the small kitchen area and a little more around the living room. There were at least three couches in the living room, with the main and biggest one fitted for at least four people, and the other couches fitted for just one person. One was positioned beside the bigger couch and the other closer to the window. In front of the larger couch was a wide screened television on top of a green media unit, cluttered with various junk and other household items, as well as a strange, purple and black square box. Lastly, she brings him up to her room where Thomas continued looking in awe upon entering the interior.

This was arguably the biggest place in the house. Her room had a wooden stairway that led up to a large loft area where her bed is located, positioned under a widow looking out to the back yard as well as facing the large window looking out from the front of the building. There were light strings wrapped around the railings of the balcony and shelvings with rows of unorganized books. The room had a number of different aesthetics. There were potted plants and paper-shade lanterns hanging from the ceiling. Various art portraits, picture frames, and three different guitars including acoustic, hollow-body electric, and a Flying V with hot rod flames that hung on the wall. A two-door locker with boxes stacked on top, an amplifier, effect pedal, and dressers were placed and scattered around the room. A computer area stationed underneath her loft with dual monitors sitting on top of a large L shaped corner desk and a mini fridge with a microwave on top. Lastly, there was another TV area with the television placed on top of a classic board supported by two cinder blocks, a small couch with two speakers on both sides, and more shelving with books on top.


Everything seemed to amaze Thomas even though most of it was just regular junk and other furnishing people casually own. It's not like Thomas has ever been inside a house before.

"It must be nice having your own place!" Thomas said. "You get to decorate it, have everything where you want it to be, and it's all for you."

"Eh, it gets a little lonely sometimes. But that's why I have my friends, so that I'm not all the time."

"I sort of wish I had my own shed sometimes. I share mine with all my friends."

"That sounds like it gets pretty old after a while."

"I guess it would. James can be a show off and Gordon won't stop boasting about how grand he is. But we don't really see each other that often because of how busy we are. So, its much nicer to return back to Tidmouth after a long day of work and catch up with everyone."

Sunset leaned against the pillar holding up the loft. "Guess being an engine doesn't leave much room for socializing. However often the chance is provided."

"Not really, yeah. But we still talk to each other a lot. Especially when we're lucky enough to get the same jobs. Percy and I usually end up doing the same work all the time. That's why we're such good friends, because we spend almost the entire day working together."

"This friend must be very important to you."

"He is. We trust each other a lot, and so we're able to talk about anything."

Thomas went on telling her more about Percy.

"Percy gets pretty scared a lot and doesn't like talking about it because the others often tease him. I remember one-time Percy thought he saw a monster on the Island. I didn't believe him though, and he almost got James and himself hurt by trying to prove it was real, all because I didn't support him." He paused for a moment. "After that, I always listen to Percy. I try to understand what he's going through."

"First of many rocky steps in your friendship I'm assuming?"

Thomas nodded. "No matter what we argue about, Percy will always be my best friend. And just like how you and Twilight are with the others, I wouldn't replace him with anyone better."

"Really? Not even someone from over here, maybe?" Sunset said, hinting at Canterlot.

"I do love making new friends. And Everyone I live with at Tidmouth Sheds I consider my close friends too. And now, I have more from this world, including you!"

Sunset happily nodded.

"And since I have friends here, that means I should probably have a best friend. Maybe someone who I may or may not have met when I first arrived here?" Thomas said, half joking.

He meant it as an indication to Sunset fitting the description.

Sunset smirked. "Thomas, are you saying you wanna be my best friend?"

He beamed with sparkling eyes. "Can I?"

She leaned back up and walked towards Thomas to place a hand on his shoulder.

When they first met, neither of them knew that at some they'd end up becoming great friends. Sunset wanted to get to know Thomas and become his friend, sensing something special in him that she's been trying to figure out. And now here he is, asking her to be his best friend. She felt more than grateful to have reached the point of their friendship where both can become a lot closer.

Since she started learning more about friendship, Sunset was able to make a lot of friends after leaving behind her days of bullying others, but she never really had a close enough friend other than the mane 6 of this world to really call her best of friend. Maybe this is what she sensed in him from the start. Maybe she should be his special friend from another world, one he can deeply engage with and talk to about anything with. She's only ever experienced having that kind of friendship with both Twilight's from Canterlot High and Equestria. Knowing that special bond she shares with them, perhaps Thomas deserved to know what it felt like too.

As she looked at Thomas, Sunset Shimmer did nothing but beamed a grateful smile, wanting to accept his offer and become closer friends now more than ever.

"You're already a good friend, Thomas. But, if being my best friend is what you want, then yes, I'm happy to be exactly that."

Thomas' face lit up with joy. He places his hand on Sunset's shoulder, both beaming contentedly and cementing their newly formed friendship.

"Now I have a best friend on Sodor and Canterlot High," He said, happily.

The two friends kept staring at each other. Sunset gazed longingly into his eyes, seeing him beam his cute little grin and forcing her to pan away when her face turned red again. Smiling to herself, Sunset shook her head and looked back to Thomas.

"Here, there's someone I wanna introduce you to."

She brought Thomas over to a rectangular glass fish tank that sat on top of a dresser. The tank was filled with plants, rocks, a shelter hide, a food and water bowl.

"Hey, Ray, I'm home," Sunset said, leaning down and looking into the tank.

"Who's Ray?" Thomas asked.

"Ray's my pet. He's a leopard gecko I got a while ago."

Thomas arched down beside Sunset and peered into the terrarium. Ray was casually sitting on top of a rock. He smiled at his owner until he looked at Thomas with an arched brow, not knowing who the strange boy is.

"Do you wanna see him up close?" Sunset asked.

"Sure!"

Sunset took Ray out of his enclosure, holding him gently in both palms. Thomas had never seen such a small creature. Not many reptiles live on Sodor, so it wasn't as common for him to spot any. He leaned in close enough to see Ray smiling at Sunset with bliss.

"Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen?" Sunset said.

"He really is," Thomas smiled.

"You can hold him if you want?"

Though he's had a chance to hold reptiles at the animal shelter, Ray seemed a bit more fragile for being so small. Thomas didn't want hurt him by accident.

"Just be gentle when handling him."

Reluctantly, he held out his hand next to Sunset's for Ray to crawl on. He looked at Thomas' hand, then at Thomas, and then back at Sunset nervously. Ray didn't know the strange boy and wasn't sure what to make of him.

"It's okay, Ray," Sunset said, pulling him closer to her face. "Thomas is a friend. You can trust him. Promise."

She nuzzled her cheek against Ray to calm him a little. Sunset lowered her hand back next to Thomas', still held out for him to crawl on. Ray makes a double take at Thomas and his hand, acting just as apprehensive. Finally, Ray crawls over to Thomas' hand, surveying and searching for a worm spot. His palms were nice and worm, which Ray liked a lot. He settled himself on Thomas' palms, feeling more comfortable then he thought. Thomas brought up his other hand to make room for Ray to roam around.

"Hello, Ray," Thomas said, gently. "Wow! Look how tiny you are. I can see why Sunset really likes you."

"He's my little ray of sunshine," Sunset said, gently petting his head.

Ray looked at Thomas happily smiling down on him. Getting over much of his confusion, he smiled back, realizing he really was friendly. Thomas tried petting Ray's head with one of his fingers. Just then, Ray began crawling up Thomas' arm. A nearly startled Thomas wasn't sure what to do until Ray made his way up to his shoulders. Ray pressed his head against Thomas' cheek, making him giggle the more Ray continued rubbing his head against his cheek and tickling him.

"Aw, he likes you," Sunset said, sweetly with closed forearms.

"He sure does. And I like him too!" he smiled, looking back at Ray beaming with joy.

Sunset smiled while watching Thomas and Ray play together. The two were now great friends. Ray crawled all over Thomas' hands as he tried keeping up with him by underlying his hands so he doesn't fall off.

Sunset Shimmer never figured out why she had such a strange attraction towards Thomas. Ever since she bumped into him in the hallways, she felt something special about him; something she never felt in anyone else during her stay here or back in Equestria. Apparently, that something special also turned out to be a talking tank engine from a whole other world. But without even needing to know all of that info a head of time, Thomas still came off as a genuinely friendly person, so friendly in fact he believes an evil diesel engine can redeem himself even though this is his third attempt at trying to destroy his home. Only someone that pure and forgiving was one you'd ever rarely encounter in life. She felt right by her instincts the moment Thomas generously gave Trixie his muffin. Thomas was a good person; filled with innocence and wonder.

Sunset frowned dejectedly the more she saw Thomas laughing through his whimsical smile. She felt awful for keeping her past from him. Her friends and everyone in Canterlot High knew what she did and what she used to be like. Yet whenever her past was brought up in front of Thomas, Sunset tried to change the subject, afraid of what he'd think if Thomas found out Sunset Shimmer wasn't as friendly before as she is now. But learning that Thomas had his own secrets he felt the need to keep from her only made Sunset feel worse, as her and her friends pressured Thomas into spilling the beans out of fear for his safety. Although, she would've never guessed he was a locomotive from another world. In just a span of two days, Sunset seemed to know almost everything about Thomas and yet he doesn't know everything about her.

That's when Sunset Shimmer knew what she had to do. Her new best friend more than earned the right to hear her story.

"Thomas," She said, placidly.

He and Ray stopped playing and looked at her.

Sunset let out a huge sigh. "There's something I need to tell you."


Her and Thomas went back down to the living room and sat on the big couch. She held Ray gently in her hand, looking down at him as he grinned at his owner. Sunset rests him on her shoulder than turned to Thomas sitting next to her.

"I haven't been fully honest since we first met. When we did, you were just a stranger to me. A very weird stranger, but that was before I knew who you really are. When I first saw you, I felt something I've never felt about anyone I've met before."

Thomas stared at her, unsure of where this was going.

"There was a part of me that had to get to know you. And these past couple of days showed me just that. You're kind and fun around people. Even when Trixie was being her usual self, you still showed kindness and compassion. Because that's who you are, Thomas."

Thomas smiled at her compliments. Sunset panned her head away and hugged her arms nervously. She didn't know why her past was still such a big deal to tell him about all a sudden. It was always causal to tell others about it, but this time was different. Thomas was someone Sunset didn't want to think differently of her.

"I wanted to be your friend because something told me you deserve the same amount of kindness you've shown all of us. And now, we're best friends. I couldn't be happier than I already am. However," She turned again to face Thomas with a stern face. "If you tried acting friendly to me a long time ago, I wouldn't have been so friendly back."

Thomas looked a bit dumbstruck at first. She let out a heavy sigh and tilted her head down. Her long wavy hair dangled down over her face and covered most of her eyes. Thomas couldn't see Sunset past the collection of hair blocking her face. She didn't want to make eye contact just yet. Sunset Shimmer pulled her hair back into place then finally let's it all out.

"The truth is... I wasn't always a good person."

A confused Thomas tilted his head. "Huh?"

She looked over to him, wondering what he thought about the conversation so far. Thomas had his eye brow arched skeptically. She continued on, swallowing any fears she had left that held her back from moving on.

Sunset started her story all the way back in Equestria, revealing she was a former pupil to Princess Celestia, feeling like she wasn't learning anything fast enough which drove her to sneak into a restricted area and learn about magic she wasn't suppose to, and running away through the magic mirror, which ended up taking her to Canterlot High. She then told him about the things she did at school. Everything from driving her friends apart, cheating in school dance competitions, and treating everyone badly while ruling over the school with an iron first, demanding everyone and everything be done exactly her way or she'd do something horrible to anyone that says other wise or gets in her way. She described examples of this when Twilight Sparkle from Equestria visited Canterlot High to run for Princess of the Fall Formal, which Sunset deliberately tried to sabotage in order for her to win the crown awarded to whoever won the voting ballot.

The whole time Thomas responded with the occasional but contemplative 'oh' and 'I see'. He listened intently, watching Sunset confess everything right in front of him. Although, she didn't confess everything. Even though she told Thomas how mean she used to be and the things she's done at school, Sunset left out a lot of other information. Such as her being the thief who stole Princess Twilight's crown, it's magic turning her into a she-demon, and how she nearly tried taking over Equestria by brainwashing the school students as her own personal army.

Thomas hung his head away from Sunset with eyes darting at random spots. He didn't know what to make of her story. For the past two days, he thought of Sunset Shimmer as a genuinely nice person, and never would've guessed she used to be a big bully. What she just told him completely changed this perspective.

"And so that's that," Sunset concluded. "I was rude, manipulative, wronged others, and worst of all there was a part of me that enjoyed it. I can feel it every time I think about how good it felt to belittle, divide, and act like I was some head honcho of the whole school," she buried her face into her hands.

Ray rubbed his head against Sunset's hand covering her cheek for comfort. Sunset looked to see his concern then laid her hand out for him to crawl onto. Sunset petted Ray's head gently and smiled in return while he sat on her palm. Thomas was still thinking about all the things Sunset did before, and all the things she's done now. He was a little skeptical about it at first. It made him somehow think about Diesel 10 and how he once thought he was a much nicer engine before. But now he's evil again, and Sunset Shimmer at one point was almost just as bad. But now Sunset Shimmer is a much nicer person. She was completely deviant from how she used to be a long time ago.

Sunset was reluctant to go the extra mile and tell Thomas about her once evil plan to conquer the pony world. She sets Ray on the couch handle and readies herself to tell him more about the stolen crown anyways.

"There's more to it-"

But before she could start, Thomas tilted his head back and faced Sunset.

"Did you learn from your mistakes?"

Sunset was caught off guard. "What?"

"When you realized what you were doing, you knew at that moment the things you did, the people you were treating, it was all wrong, right?"

Sunset stared at Thomas, waiting for an answer. It wasn't entirely Sunset's doing that made her realize how wrong her actions were. Princess Twilight and her friends used the stolen tiara, containing the Element of Magic, to tap into it's magic and depower Sunset Shimmer. A tornado of rainbows showered her with the magic of friendship, transforming Sunset back into her regular appearance and making her realize the error of her ways when all of the corrupted magic lifted.

She saw how solicitous Thomas appeared and didn't want to reveal any more than she has; fearing he'd might think badly of her more if Thomas knew she went off the deep end to the point where she couldn't return on her own. Sunset didn't want their friendship to change telling him all of that and answered his question instead.

"Of course, I did. I mean yeah, I joke about it now and then, but it still hurts knowing that's who I was at one point. And it's a part of me I'll always regret ever embracing in the first place. I just wanted to be ahead and rule beside Celestia as princess so badly. Canterlot High was the closest I was ever going to get from doing so and I was willing to ruin everyone else's lives just so I can achieve any kind of supremacy."

She turned her head away somberly looking down at the floor.

"My ambitions, my desires, my selfishness, they turned me into a monster."

A perturbed Thomas tried to process it all still. After a long silence, Sunset anxiously panned back to him, waiting to hear what he thought about the old her. She still feared for the worst, until Thomas shifted closer to her, and smiled.

"We all make mistakes when we get carried away. That doesn't make you a monster, Sunset. Far from it if you ask me."

Sunset continued listening, so far feeling some relief just by staring at his grinning face.

"I remember how impatient I used to be when I first arrived on Sodor. My jobs all involved preparing for other engines to do theirs. But I didn't like just shunting trucks or coaches for other engines to take on long journeys. I wanted to see the world and do the bigger jobs they get to do. Even when I finally got a chance to, there were a few bumps on the road because of my impatience. I never bothered to pay any attention when told that Troublesome Trucks were tricky, or how difficult pulling passenger trains were; especially if you forget to pull them out of the station."

Sunset snickered a little to herself. Thomas still smiled from remembering those moments.

"Which ended up causing confusion and delay for Sir Topham Hatt's railway. But then, I learned to take caution with my work and help others in trouble. That was when Sir Topham Hatt gave me my own branch line and two coaches called Annie & Clarabel. So now, I get to do all kinds of work and still be really useful."

"But you didn't hurt anyone to get what you wanted. You learned from your mistakes."

"Well, yeah I guess not. The point is, everyone will make mistakes, even if they don't know it themselves right away. Just because we do doesn't mean we can't learn from them. Once we do, all sorts of opportunities will open up for you."

Just then, Thomas heard Sunset trying to stifle back her sniffling, realizing she was now tearing up a little.

"Sunset? Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

Sunset panned over to Thomas and smiled, even though a stream of tears now leaked down her face.

"I'm just so glad to hear you say that. I don't know w-why I even kept this from you. I should've known you would've understood the moment I realized how kind and caring you really are."

"Of course, I understand, Sunset. You made bad decisions but were able to pull through in the end. That's all that really matters, right?"

She wiped away some of her tears, trying to compose herself.

"My friends helped me too. They took me in and forgave me for what I did to them."

"You must be really lucky to have friends like them."

Thomas shifted closer to her until they were neck in neck. Sunset felt another shower of tears building as Thomas wraps his arm around her, but was denied when she threw herself onto him instead, hugging Thomas tightly and burying her face in his sweater.

"Thank you," she said, ecstatically.

All her worries, her concerns about Thomas being mad were now drained from her system. Thomas smiled and wrapped his arms around Sunset as she continued holding on tight and stayed within his grasp. Ray crawled over and climbed up Sunset, reaching Thomas' arm now wrapped around her shoulder. He tried comforting Sunset as well by nuzzling his head against her. Both friends sat for a long time. After a while, Thomas lets go and looks Sunset in the eyes.

"There's just one thing I don't get though. If you knew I'd understand, why did you believed you had to keep it a secret when everyone else already knew?"

"Because, the first glance I got, I knew there was something more to you. Something I didn't want to lose if you knew who the old me was before getting to know the real me, the person I am now. We weren't close enough to be friends yet, so I wasn't sure how'd you'd react or think of me then If you knew what I used to be. I didn't want our friendship to drift apart without getting a chance to start one just because I was-"

"Not normal?" Thomas included, calling back to his own reasoning for keeping secrets from her.

Sunset smiled. "Now I know what makes you special, Thomas. What you have is a special kind of friendship. One that never gives up and is always there for you. That's what I saw the first time we met. I just wanted to be sure before you ever found out."

"Well, just like how you describe, I will always be by yours and anyone's side. You can always count on me to get the job done!"

He then leaned forward and gave Sunset another hug. Her face redder than an apple, Sunset returned the hug back. They remained seated on the couch, thinking about what the two told each other.

"I'm really glad you told me your past, Sunset. It must have not been easy feeling like I wouldn't take it as well as I did."

"You have no idea how much I wanted to. Seeing how you treat others should've been a clear give away. I've never been through anything that conflicting in a long time, and I'm glad I don't have to anymore."

"Neither have I. I guess I really am special then," Thomas smiled.

"You really are," Sunset said, bumping his shoulder with her fist.

Thomas rubbed his arm with a warm smile.


Just then, a terrible feeling began welling up inside of Thomas. He started feeling dizzy. His vision began to blur, his head was sore and boiling to a fuming point. A wave of pain struck him harder than a face fall onto the pavement. Thomas knew what this meant and began to panic, but no amount of will power could warn Sunset about what he was feeling on time. Confused at first, Sunset quickly became distressed as Thomas began swinging back and forth, trying to keep his balance and his eyes open. But to no avail, Thomas blacked out again, his body giving ways and landing on Sunset's lap.

"Thomas?!" Sunset cried.

She got up and gently positioned Thomas properly on the couch. When she backed away, a dark blue shadow began manifesting on Thomas' sleeves. It started ripping away his clothing by tearing away into the seams. Ray sat on the couch handle, frightfully eyeing Thomas.

"No, not again!" Sunset said, anxiously watching being Thomas consumed.

Then she remembered what her and Twilight Sparkle hypothesized earlier. She ran over to her backpack and grabbed the locket containing the Gold Dust she found off of Thomas the last time he was under attack from the darkness. She opened it and saw there was only a few ounces of Gold Dust left, only enough to risk seeing if it will really work. She watches the fabric of Thomas' sweater ripping off. Scared but determined, Sunset Shimmer collects the last of the Gold Dust, pouring it onto her right hand and enclosing it with her left. Sunset shakes the Gold Dust in her hand until they started lighting up. She opened her hands to see the sparkles clinging against her palms while actively glittering in all of its brightness.

Thomas moaned as the pain swelled up deep within his temple. Sunset stepped towards Thomas, who began calming down as she got down on her knees to sit beside him. She was terrified, but was relieved when he relaxed a bit the moment Sunset sat over him. He seemed to always be less in pain somehow whenever she was near him.

"You're going to be alright," Sunset said, soothing his cheek.

Making sure she wasn't wearing her Geode, she then took Thomas' arm, rolls down the sleeve, and grabbed hold of both his hand and arm.

Within seconds, the Gold Dust on her hands radiated a brighter more blinding light. So much so Sunset had to look away to avoid being blinded. She tried thinking about Thomas' well being and putting an end to whatever's causing his suffering, or whatever Diesel 10 was doing to hurt him. Lights flickered within Sunsets palms as she felt the Sparkles' power violently vibrating and fighting back against the misused magic. Sunset tried with all her will to keep her hands locked on, refusing to let go despite how powerful the receiving end fought back.

Struggling to keep hold while waiting for her magic input to triumph, its energy finally transferred onto Thomas his entire being and covered him in a bright magical aurora of shimmering Gold. Trying to catch a glimpse through the blinding light, Sunset saw the wear and tears on Thomas' clothes patching itself up and the terrible dark shadow reversing its colors back to the original brighter blue shading.

The gold aurora disappears, slowly withering away until there wasn't a spec of shadowing or tear left to be seen.


To Be Continued.

PreviousChapters Next