• Published 1st Dec 2017
  • 2,642 Views, 26 Comments

MLP And The Legendary Assassin - DryvernX



The infallible Hit was on the hunt for the criminal Frost. But then a cosmic explosion happened, and sent both of them to a land inhabited by ponies

  • ...
2
 26
 2,642

New mission. New World

Deep in the never ending cosmos, there were 12 spheres of contrasting colors from one another floating around steadily. Two were always beside one another, indicating their relation. They were the universes. 12 universes that contained various kinds of life, but had their separate number of life.

Some universes were full of the existence of life. Some on the upside, were completely on the lower worlds. A certain number of universes, withheld worlds that contained meaningless lives, that could not survive until the end. There was a few universes among them that contained a small mix of both examples.

The sixth universe. A universe known to be a blend of both peace and challenges. It's handle is on the lower parts, but even then it still withheld the power to maintain it's balance. Like plenty of worlds, there were heroes and defenders, that protected their homes until their last breath. But then again, like any worlds that could ever exist, there must also be those who has chosen the path of evil and corruption. Some that had great power to misuse for their own selfish reasons.

But there is more to than what meets the eye. There are also those who choses neither the side of hope, nor the side of corruption. Those who were neutral, and only do their own interests without interrupting someone's own unless they had reason to. Around the sixth universe, there was one who had chosen the latter side. One that was well known among the universe. But that individual is not a hero. Fortunately not a villain neither. But someone who withheld great power and excellent potential.


Planet Foxia, Universe 6.

Rain. Everywhere around it was dropping with tiny watery bubbles from the skies during the foggy and wet evening. In a large civilized and advanced city, it was raining left and right. Everywhere insurmountable amounts of puddles caused by the rain were laying on the ground on several areas of the city. The citizens around whom were anthropomorphic foxes all wore rainwear thanks to the weather. Most of them also had an umbrella for extra protection from the rain.

All but one were described as the above.

Down the streets, a man different from the citizens was passing through. The man is a tall, muscular humanoid with purple skin, flattened ears, a bald head, and red eyes. He wears a long, dark purple, blue, and grey coat. He wears a dark cyan undershirt, dark purple elbow and knee pads, and dark purple wrist guards. He has a dark cyan belt with a yellow buckle. His pants are dark cyan and he wears a pair of dark purple boots with black toe-and-heel armor.

That man goes by the name Hit. A living legend among the entire universe. Or mainly his own universe. However, Hit's reputation as a legend was not because he was a good guy.

Hit is a dreaded assassin. A dangerous hitman. Feared by nearly every mortal being around the universe. And they had a perfectly good reason for why. Hit has a long reputation for never failing to succeed on his missions. Whenever he has located his target, they were dead on the spot. Seconds before even knowing what happened. Rarely anyone has survived the next 10 seconds against the assassin. Which is why he also goes by the title name; Hit The Infallible.

The hitman kept walking through the raining streets, quietly as always unless he steps on the nearby puddles around. This did not bother him through. Hit kept walking forward where he went toward a path that reaches downwards to the underground. Hit walked down through the dark tunnel.

As Hit was casually walking through the tunnel, he was recollecting his latest job he was recently been hired to.


Flashback, planet Sadala, yesterday.

On a large military base on the Planet Sadala the Saiyan home world, Hit was being led by a pair of Saiyan soldiers.

Hit has just been recently a call from a recent client. He has just been told to meet his client at this very place. While he was casual about getting hired for the job, he still knew that he had to maintain his guard. Knowing that he was in a military home base, it could still possibly be a trap. His reputation has also been known by the authorities, and some had even tried to rid the assassin from the universe. Yet the assassin was still standing in the present, those past attempts were nothing but futile. Despite this, he was easily welcomed into the base as soon as he gave away his identity. Yet despite this, the guards still had slight worry in their minds of leading the legendary assassin around. Hit had a thought that someone wanted him to be here for a reason.

Hit was soon taken toward a nearby large area maintenance shelter. On the left side of the shelter it was signed as the number 10.

"Maintenance shelter number 10. This is where commander Spinech wanted to meet you." Said the soldier to Hit's right. The soldier opened the front gate. "Please go in. He only wants to talk with you alone."

Hit didn't reply. He walked into the large maintenance shelter. The soldiers then closed the gates, so that his path out was blocked, even if Hit didn't need such a path to get out.

Lights then lighted the entire shelter from above. Hit was barely blinded by the sudden lights. The lights revealed a very short Saiyan who's height reached his knees. He had a thick overweight body, and wore an outfit similar to his teammate Cabba from the tournament, except his were more to his thick size and the blue was replaced with red.

The Saiyan approached the assassin slowly. Once he was at Hit's knee sight, he made a military stance. "Pardon my entrance Hit. My name is Spinech. Commander for the Sadala Defense Force." He stated politely.

Hit said nothing. He already heard his name from the soldiers who led him here. He also knew of the Sadala Defense Force from one of his teammates Cabba, the strongest soldier in the army. He however could not sense Cabba's energy anywhere, indicating he was not around at this point.

Spinech gave him a look. "Aren't you going to say something?" He asked. "A compliment for my handsomeness? Or at least ask why a big strong Saiyan like me need your help?"

Now Hit broke his silence. "What is your business with me?"

The Saiyan commander felt a cold breeze from the mere sound of Hit's voice. High ranked as he is, he knew that Hit was clearly not into casual meetings at this very moment. He never really was most of the time. Spinech shrugged his cold shoulder aside to get to the point.

"Yes, of course. As you may already know, our former Emperor Of The Universe Frost has just been called out by Cabba to be nothing but a big fraud. For using us Saiyans to do all his dirty work, he was sentenced a life long imprisonment on our most secured prison," Spinech explained. "Good riddance. I never liked him anyway for always stealing the pretty girls from me back then."

Hit eyed him intimidatingly without even moving his eyebrows. Spinech felt the cold shoulder once more. An easy sign that Spinech was merely wasting time with his petty explanation. And knowing a notorious hitman, if Hit wanted to, he could kill him instantly if he only kept wasting his time.

"The point is, that Frost is still on the run from the authorities. He escaped before we stripped him off his royalty. We still haven't found him yet."

"Do you want me to kill him?"

The Saiyan Commander shook his head. "That's what the authorities wants to decide as soon as he has been captured," Spinech turned around, and walked back. "That is why, i want you to capture Frost. But no killing him."

"Then there would be no deal." Remarked Hit coldly.

Spinech stopped in intimidation. "Wait," He shivered in slight fear and turned is head around. "No deal?"

"I'm a hitman. My job is focusing on killing my target." Hit responds. "This meeting was a waste of time after all."

Hit turned away, preparing to leave the shelter and the entire military base in whole. Hit wouldn't waste a second longer from what seemed to be a pointless deal for him. Before he could reach the exit, Spinech quickly ran in front of him, blocking his path.

"Wait! Please give me another chance to explain why i'm hiring you." The Saiyan pleaded. Hit watched him literally fall to his knees, begging him to stay and keep listening. The assassin stood still, and eyed the Saiyan.

"The authorities specially hired you because you're the only one capable of doing the job!" Spinech pleaded. "We've tried to hire bounty hunters, spies, and even other assassins to find and capture Frost! None succeeded."

Hit remained silent. The Saiyan Commander shivered to what Hit was going to say next. He crouched down to the ground in fear, knowing that his end might be up soon. Then Hit opened his mouth.

"Very well."

Spinech's eyes widened in surprise. Did he just hear the assassin change his mind? He couldn't believe it. He managed to make the notorious hitman of all people stay to continue the deal. "You... wanna accept the deal after all?"

"There is no job i have failed to succeed," Said Hit. "I'm gonna capture Frost, and bring him here alive."

Spinech rose up. He jumped up in the air. He cheered for himself of being capable of convincing the assassin to go along with the plans.

"However..." Hit then said, silencing Spinech once more. "If i'm going to do this, it'll cost you. You might've already known before you decided to call me here."

Spinech nodded to him rapidly. "Yes. There's already a huge bounty on Frost's head to anyone who can find and subdue him." He explained. He takes out a used wanted poster with Frost's head from his pocket. Under the picture of him, it was encrypted with a huge bounty that contained numerous zeros. "You can have it all if you succeed."

"Pay me double the amount." Said Hit. "This is going to be my payment. So you take it or leave it."

As reluctant as Spinech looked, he knew he had little choice. If he turned it down after coming so far, getting Frost captured is less than possible. He sighed, and let out his hand. "Alright. I'll talk to my superiors about it. But at least Frost will be behind bars in no time."

Hit stood silent as always. Ignoring Spinech's idea for a handshake. He didn't really care much what'll happen to Frost afterwards, as his job is a job. And a job he refuse to fail. Spinech then reached his pockets, and took out a small rectangular grey metallic device.

"Now, i'll show you the possible locations for Frost." Spinech said. He pushed the button, and it started revealing a holographic map of all the solar systems, milky ways, and galaxies.

"Frost still maintains a few secret hideouts around this entire galaxy. During his time he played hero, he used those hideouts to meet with his space pirate subordinates in secret." Spinech explained to the hitman. "We do not know where exactly they are, but rumors have been told that a few space pirates have been lurking around in a number of planets. Like planet Foxia."

"That is all i need to know," Hit replied. Spinech was frozen. Not out of shocked. Amazingly shocked of Hit didn't need much more info. "I can hunt him down easier."

Spinech turns off the holographic map. "Good luck Hit."

Hit continued to stare at the obese Saiyan. "Luck is for those who believe in luck," He coldly replied. "I believe in my own skills and experience." Hit turned away and went toward the exit. He then left the room, preparing his current mission.


Present time.

Hit was here, still walking through the dark tunnel, and on his way to locate Frost. True he was a hitman, and usually has to kill his targets, but what was more important to him was a job he couldn't fail to succeed. That was why he chose to accept the offer after all even when he had the chance to turn it down.

He then reached deeper into the tunnel. Hit noticed an armored guard securing the area. He was also standing in front of a path that he was at the same time blocking.

Hit recognized the look of the guard. The guard was a space pirate. No doubt guarding and securing the path. The guard has not noticed Hit's presence. Hit walked casually toward the path, reaching further and further. As he was getting near the space pirate guard, everything suddenly turned brighter. The surroundings seemed to be surrounded by frozen invisible plates of energy. The guard stood completely still. It was as if time itself has just been frozen.

Then after less than a second, it all stopped. The brightened surroundings disappeared. The frozen surroundings vanished along with it. The space pirate then looked up in suspiciousness. He found no one before him.

"Strange. I thought i heard something approach just seconds ago."

The confused space pirate decided to simply ignore it. "Maybe it was just my head. All that work must make me all loopy. Hopefully the boss gives me a raise sooner or later."

What the space pirate failed to notice was Hit just walking through the path he was blocking, yet without being noticed nor heard. Hit disappeared into the shadows on his path.

Hit soon reached the end of the path. It was more than a mere stone wall in front of him.

It was a dead end. Yet Hit still maintained a calm expression.

"If this truly is a dead end, there would be no point in standing guard in front of this path." Thought Hit. From experience, he could count the thought that this dead end was a mere trick to hide something.

He removed his hands from his pocket, and pushed the wall in separate areas. That was until it said...

"Click!"

Hit has just pushed a small area of the wall. The area was drawn back a bit. The wall then spread open like a pair of door knobs. In there, Hit found a circle on the ground, and one on top. It was no doubt a teleportation device.

"It's no surprise that Frost and his henchmen would not use spaceships to travel around here." Thought Hit. He also knew that using spaceships would draw attention, so teleporting was the obvious option.

Hit stepped into the circle. The upper circle started to beam him with a small harmless lightning bolt, which seemed to disintegrate Hit's body, until he was truly gone from sight.


Above planet Foxia's orbit, a large blue sphere structured space station was floating around. Around the space station appeared to be multiple windows to look out of. The sphere had a rod on each side attached to it, and on the end of each rod, another sphere except smaller were attached. There was also a larger window on the center of the main sphere structure which was indicated to be the command center. Although large and easy to spot, it was cloaked, completely invisible for anyone to notice.

A closer look on the large center window, there was someone standing inside to watch the planet Foxia. His two red eyes glared down on the said planet.

"Reduced to getting my resources from this low life planet." The individual growled. "I should've sold it out of profit sooner."

While growling, a few knocks came from the gate behind him. The individual promptly turned around. "Come in."

The gate opened up, revealing a typical space pirate walking into the command center. The pirate made a saluting position. "Lord Frost. Our mission to gather more and more resources in secret is going just as planned."

The individual now known as Frost smirked in response. He then walked out of the shadows to reveal himself. He was a short, white lizard-like, almost harmless-looking creature with a streamlined body. He wore pure white boots, shins and wristbands and he has white skin on his face, abdomen with the lines on his cheeks remained intact, lavender skin on his arms and hands and indigo sections on shins head and abdomen.

"Good. I would hate to have the authorities or the Galactic Patrol getting under my nose." Said Frost. His face expression then turned from smug to angrily gritting his teeth. He remembered his former comrade Cabba has exposed all his operations to the authorities. Since then, everyone who once adored and looked up to him now saw him as a criminal they would be happy to hunt down. Nearly every operation run by Frost around the universe were torn apart. Stripped down from most of his power, Frost has since then forced to hide in his secret space pirate space stations.

Now he had to put up new ways to once more becoming emperor of the universe. Using his special cloaked space station to travel from planet to planet. Finished with recollecting about what happened after his fight against Universe 7 while fighting for his God Of Destruction, he went back to watching the planet from the large window. "Once my empire is back to full strength, everyone who took away my power will suffer."

He turned back to the space pirate. "You're dismissed. We can't afford to waste time." The space pirate bowed before him briefly, and went out of the door. Once the pirate was out, the gate closed by itself, leaving Frost alone.


Deeper inside the space station, a similar teleportation circle inside a room was activating. A beam of light was initiated from the circle.

This of course caught the attention of a few space pirates nearby. They ran into the room.

"Who's there? Identify your identity!" A space pirate demanded. The space pirates prepared their hand guns, and aimed for the teleportation circle. They must be certain if the upcoming individual is their friend or foe.

Then the teleportation light ended. But to the shock of the space pirates, there were no one there. Not a single trace of any individual.

"What's going on?"

A space pirate stepped toward the circle. "It must be broken. We did lose our more advanced teleportation devices when the authority learned the truth."

"I hate relying on low life technology. Just too bad that's all we have."

"Someone should go fix the teleportation device later."

While the space pirates were discussing their confusion, they had no idea that Hit was casually walking out of the open door behind them.


Frost having decided that he has looked on the planet just enough, left from the command center. He was walking through the space station halls.

"I can't watch that back water planet Foxia all day." He thought. "I'm gonna make sure my men's not doing their space coffee breaks at this moment. I swear they're wasting the time for my empire with their long time drinks."

Frost now entered a room. It was the control room. The room where the entire space station was being controlled. The alien overlord looked left and right. He found none of his subordinates inside.

He sighed. "Coffee breaks as always. I should probably call them into my meeting room when they get back, so i can properly dispose of them for not doing their duties."

"I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon."

Frost was frozen from the sudden line. That however was not what made him most frozen. He recognized the voice. It was familiar. Too familiar.

He noticed his surroundings. Everything around him excluding himself was turning glittering white with frozen cracks. It's like everything including time itself has just been frozen.

Frost took a few steps back. Then his back felt something. He ran up in panic, and turned his head around. It was Hit standing behind him.

"H-Hit?!" Frost exclaimed. He was almost shaken in fear on the presence with the legendary assassin and former comrade. "What're you doing here?"

"I'm here for you." Hit calmly explained. Frost could feel his heart beating really hard. If he hadn't already felt a cold chill, he would've felt it was getting colder now.

"You're here to..." Frost could barely muster up the words in front of the presence of the assassin. Then his face of fear suddenly turned into anger.

"He's getting the wrong idea already." Hit thought.

"I am Emperor Frost! I will not accept DEATH!" He screamed. Desperate to survive, he quickly raised his finger, and fired a red finger beam towards Hit. The assassin however effortlessly side stepped the beam.

Seeing his defensive attempt missed, Frost took a few steps. Then he calmly fell to his feet. "Do it. Finish me Hit. End my miserable life."

Frost closed his eyes, preparing to face his doom. He waited a few seconds, but saw Hit simply staring at him. "I'm not here for your life Frost"

The moment Hit's words spoke out of his mouth, Frost's eyes widened. His soon to be expected death wasn't actually the thing. He rose up back on his feet up to Hit's shoulder height. "You're not here to kill me?"

Hit's gesture didn't change. "That isn't my mission. I'm here to capture and deliver you to the Sadale Defense Force alive."

Initially surprised that the assassin won't kill him, he also gritted his teeth at mentioning his former subordinates he once hired to do the dirty work for him. "So either way Frost, you'll be coming with me conscious or not. I never fail my missions."

Frost however changed his face expression to a smug look. He looked confident, as if he knew what he had to do without problem. "Well then Hit, i'm afraid that this might be your first time tasting failure."

Hit's right eye twitched a little. "You sound as if you know how to escape me."

"Yes i do. For we might not meet each other again." Grinned Frost. The assassin didn't exactly like the feeling, but he maintained his stern gesture. Then when it seemed quiet for a couple of seconds, the ground shook all of a sudden that even the assassin was caught off guard. Once he regained his balance Hit heard small amounts of explosions all around. The lights were turning reddish, and alarms were heard all around the place.

"WARNING! SPACE STATION LOSING CONTROL! SPACE STATION LOSING CONTROL! EVACUATE BASE IMMEDIATELY!"

"Ho ho ho. I caught you off guard didn't i?" Frost chuckled sinisterly. "When i fired my beam earlier, i never aimed for you. I was aiming at the self-destruct button right behind you! I knew that while time has stopped with your time skip, i couldn't push it myself, so i'll just wreck it so it'll do so through a chain reaction from my beam!"

Hit glared at Frost. "So you anticipated my arrival? All that talking was to distract me to make sure it'll start to blow up?"

"You catch on quickly. Besides, if you wanted to kill me, you would've done so by now when you stopped time. But i had a backup plan. Time Skip stops time for a certain amount of time, but i just had to wait and delay until it stopped."

"If you plan on killing me by blowing your own base, then you'll take your own men with you."

"Just merely an excuse for me to lose some dead weight, along with a legend soon to be history." Frost then charged a red energy ball in his hand. "Well i must bid you goodbye. I'm going to find a new base, and restart my empire somewhere else. If you truly wanna live, then you have only 5 minutes to escape my space station. So tick tock Hit." He threw the energy ball down like a smoke bomb, surrounding himself by smoke. Once the smoke cleared, Frost has disappeared from Hit's sight.

"He won't be escaping." Thought Hit. He had trouble feeling Frost's energy signature around. "He's hiding his ki. He must be desperate to make sure i won't escape here. But he should know that i'm not planning on escaping alone." Hit ran out of the room. Small explosions around were blowing the place apart slowly. Due to his long experience, those issues were no trouble for the him.

At the same time, Frost has just reached the emergency exit door. Wanting to waste no time, he fires an energy wave from his finger that destroys the hatch open easily. Frost jumped toward the opening in a hurry.

"Not so fast."

Frost stopped in his tracks. He turned around to find Hit right behind him. He was shocked to find the assassin find him so quickly.

"You do have the right idea to leave. I still need to retrieve you alive." Spoke Hit. Even in the soon to be destroyed base, he maintained calmness. However right before another word could be spoken, they both started to get sucked through the broken hole at a stronger and faster rate. They both turned to the source of the sudden strong vacuum. It was a colossal black spiral the space station was crashing into.

Both Hit and Frost were shocked. They embraced themselves, as white energy was surrounding the entire space station, while at the same time it was colliding with the black hole. During collision, an enormous explosion occurred from the impact. Several planets around could hear the explosion.

The light soon ended. There was nothing left. Neither a space station, a black hole, or even an assassin and an emperor at sight. It would seem that they've all been vaporized by either the black hole or the explosion.

Or have they?


Unknown location, unknown planet

Hit slowly opened his eyes. His sight was faint, he almost had a headache from that explosion, and his body felt sore and heavy.

"That explosion did a number on me." Thought Hit.

But as he was in his thoughts, something clicked into him.

"Wait a minute. I've survived plenty of explosions during my past jobs, but never have i experience falling into a black hole alongside the explosion."

Hit was confused that he managed to survive a black hole and a huge explosion at the same time. But it seemed that he managed to survive, but not without receiving a few injuries, and an exhausted body as well.

Soon Hit's sight returned to normal. He could see crystal clear once more. He took a close look at his surroundings. It was all dark, almost no light from the sky. He was surrounded by plenty of creepy looking trees.

"I must be inside a forest." He thought. "And also, i cannot see Frost anywhere. But if i could survive this experience, then i'm certain he could as well."

Hit was both recollecting and calculating his next move. His thoughts were soon interrupted by an unknown voice deeper in the forest.

"Come on girls. We're almost there."

Feeling alarmed, Hit quickly and silently ran through the dark trees, using the shadows to his advantage. He looked out from the darkness surrounding him, and heard the voices getting closer and closer.

He heard footsteps, but they were different than the usual. They sounded almost like horse clopping, but they were not loud enough to be from horses. The assassin would then notice not 3. Not 4. Heck not even 5. But 6 horse looking creatures of 6 different colors running towards his previous location.

Hit took a good look on each of them. The first one was a lavender colored horse like creature with lavender mane, wings and a horn on it's forehead. Next was a blue one with only wings and rainbow mane. Then a white one with curly purple mane and a horn on it's forehead. One that was pink, but with neither a horn or wings. It also sports a silly looking mane. Then one similar to the pink one, but orange and has a stetson hat. Finally the last was a yellow meek horse with light pink mane, and wings.

Another difference he spotted was their strange tattoos on their butt cheeks. The first one sported a sparkling star. Then a rainbow lightning bolt. Three diamonds. Party balloons. Apples. And a few butterflies.

"What are they?" Wondered Hit. Back in his first hundred years of assassin work, he has seen many kinds of life forms riding on horses. But those were different. They were more bipedal and sentient than any other horse he has ever seen. He noticed they were all checking the surroundings, as if they wanted to find out what has happened. "It seems my crash here wasn't quiet."

Hit then scuffed his curiosity about the unknown lifeforms. He had no time to speculate over a species he has never seen before. He still had work to do. "Knowing that Frost must still be out there, i'm going to finish my mission. Even if i have to search the entire planet. I never fail my missions."

Hit turned around and headed deeper into the unknown forest in the unknown world, determined into continuing his mission on this new unknown world.

Author's Note:

A new story i've had in mind. Enjoy

If there are any errors or something, please inform me, so i can fix and edit.