• Published 16th Oct 2017
  • 3,406 Views, 13 Comments

You Woke Up Next To Her Today. - LittleBitaMagic



You wake up next to Fluttershy, only to find that some dreams don't have an happy ending.

  • ...
11
 13
 3,406

The Start Of The End.

You woke up next to her today.

A plush bunny held close to her chest, her heart rapidly beating like a roaring spring shower across the dry land. Her tiny muzzle blushing a bright pink, hidden behind the head of her toy, doing her best to hide all emotion from you.

Turquoise eyes watching you with silence and care, her pink mane frazzled beyond anything you had imagined. Though her coat was a mess, she still looked downright elegant. A scent of sweet strawberries wafting across the room, her petite frame cuddled under the sheets, searching for warmth.

“Shhh. Go back to sleep.” She whispered softly in barely an audible tone.

You could feel your heart sink slightly into your chest, a odd sense of cold filling your once warm body. You let out a light chuckle to break the silence of the room, your arm extending towards the mare to caress her silken mane.

“Nuh-uh.” She whimpered and slid off the sheets, her muzzle letting out a sweet yawn, between those full soft lips.

You just watch her with care as she stretches her slender body, sliding out of your bed as her hoof runs through the frazzled mess that is her mane. Never glancing a view towards you, never batting a elegant long lash.

“You are acting as if I’m some kind of monster.” You chuckle aloud and flash a smile her way.

“You were quite the beast last night.” She blushes as she canters across the room to a nearby mirror, her coat fluffed out cutely before she grabbed a coat brush off the nearby dresser.

One you had bought for her just a few days ago, pink and delicate just like her, a design of butterflies upon the wind on the back, sketched deep into the wooden handle.

“So you did have fun?” You ask with a sense of worry in your voice.

“Anon…” She pouts and places down the brush gently.

“I was just making sure.” You cough aloud to hide the crack in your voice.

“I really wish you would’ve just stayed asleep.” The mare picked up the brush quickly, softly brushing the tangles out of her coat. You could only watch her in silence as a sense of anger built within, the drinks from the night before making a comeback.

“I’m just saying this is the sixth time, we’ve you know.” You ask her with a raised brow.

“It is just for fun, Anon you are a sweet guy.”

“But?”

“How did you know?”

“Just like all women, even from my world. There will always be a but.” You groan aloud and gaze high to the ceiling, your upper chest exposed to the chill of the morning air.

“Well excuse me. I just have fun with you Anon, I can talk to you and have a creature I can open up with.” She would sigh, her mane hiding her face from you, as if sheltering her from your gaze.

“Do you not like opening up?” You ask, loving the long talks you both have on these special nights.

“I do Anon, I love it!”

“Well?”

“I just feel I can tell you certain things, others though I feel you would not understand.” She bites her lower lip, those blue eyes locking on you from across the room.

“I can handle anything!” You snap back as she winces in place, her ears pinning back.

“I just feel you and I, can be better friends?”

You glare to the mare as she backs up a little, walking if only a few inches closer to the door of the room. You grit your teeth and sigh aloud, clutching your fist as the world around you seems to spin.

“Friends!? So you just go around, bucking all your damn friends!?” You yell out in anger as the mare whimpers, a visible break happening in her heart.

“No! Anon I just feel if we walk this road, down the crossroads we will hate each other.” She holds back tears, body shivering in place gently.

“...”

“I love you as a friend, I love the passion we shared! But if I think longer term, I don’t see anything.” She sniffles aloud in pain, tears trickling down her face slowly as they splash to the floor below.

“...”

“But what we have shared, I want to carry in my heart forever. Anon please?” She slowly walks closer towards you, the silence building in the room once more.

“I only hung out with you for one reason, quiet ones are always easy.” You speak in a stern and cold tone, the mare slowly looking down to the floor in defeat.

“Only a drunken fool, would think of you as anything more.” You shrug and slide out of bed yourself, Fluttershy weakly flashing a broken smile towards you.

“I only follow my heart, I’m so sorry I couldn’t mend, what was missing in your own.” The small pegasus walked over to you, her hooves placed on your lap as she edged upward.

Her delicate muzzle caressing your cheek, her lips reaching higher to your ear. Whispering a sweet nothing as she smiles afterwards, the mare limping out of the room and closing the door with a gentle click.

You look down to the bed, her spot she once shared with you still warm. The Plush bunny laying upon the crumbled sheets, a smile of better days forever across its face. Memories you once created with a friend you loved, drifting away in a sea of spite and anger, you alone had created.

Now as you stare out the window of your bedroom, the bright blue sky of this once new morning turning a dark grey. You can only drown, her hoof held out to you to save what she could, pushed away.

Now only the cold is left.

Standing up and getting dressed, you walk over to the nearby dresser. The brush left alone on the wooden frame, you pick it up and hold it close.

The waste basket to your right, the open drawer to your left.


You woke up next to her today.

Comments ( 13 )

Yay! First view / first comment. I'm a little confused, but this story was written very well.

Please explain what happened so I can read it again the right way. :heart:

Care to tell me more about the Awoken Series?

8492408
Anon and Fluttershy have been sneaking away for a few One night stands.

Anon is starting to feel a deeper connetion with her, yet she is feeling a drift in the relationship. Hinted he is the type who is more into the physical part of the relationship, she into the emotional part. He is failing to connect with her, possible pushing her down a path that will end up hurting them both.

So she is calling it off, he of course not taking it well. Yet the end hinting he might think about maturing or maybe not. I left it open, will he try and better himself or just accept it.


8492419
It is a group of stories based on the Morning after a one night stand or a relationship, Each taking place in their own universes and offering different storylines. I might also do sequels to certain stories, such as this one, I do have a second part maybe in the works.

Ouch. That is all.

damn i need to put my feet up with how deep that is

O1
O1 #7 · Oct 17th, 2017 · · ·

Nice story :heart:

Cuts a little deep, but only due to personal reasons.

Good little story. Interesting and relate-able.

8492520
What are your plans for the series? Which ponies will you write on?

Fluttershy would never do this.

The best stories make you feel, and dang did I feel this one! Fantastically bittersweet

Comment posted by KjDubya deleted Jun 27th, 2023

Damn.......felt that one bruh

Login or register to comment