• Published 15th Oct 2017
  • 1,865 Views, 250 Comments

For science - Book three - Znegil



Much changes as Chrysalis moves into the library so our pair can "research" her and find a way for the changelings to fit into pony society. Meanwhile, a new threat emerges.

  • ...
14
 250
 1,865

15 Dresses

As we entered the boutique, the first thing that caught my attention was a new mannequin standing in the room.

“You got a human-shaped display dummy just for my stuff?”, I asked surprised.

“Darling, how can I do fitting clothing for you without one?”, Rarity replied. “I have ordered it from the local carpenter from the measurements I took from you.”

It was fully dressed in a very pretty dark blue winter outfit with orange highlights. I stepped closer to look at it in detail.

“This is just one of three outfits I have made for you.”, she explained. “I’m starting getting used to this unfamiliar shape, the magazine you brought me is still a huge source of inspiration for me.”

While I was mesmerized by this wonderful outfit, she turned to Chrysalis. “Your outfit had been a real challenge for me.”, she addressed her. “I never had a client who had a black and green color scheme, so I decided to go white and use the green color as a connecting element.”

I looked up and saw the white dress with a dark green outline and some other green elements as well.

“I have put extra warm fabric underneath it to keep you warm.”, she continued while showing it to her in detail. It looked stunning, if she added a veil it would look like a wedding dress.

“It looks absolutely astonishing.”, Chrysalis agreed excited. “I can’t wait to see Lavender’s look if I wear this at her arrival in Ponyville.”

Rarity smiled hearing this praise. “Well, first I have to take your measurements, then you can try it on to see how well I have guessed.”
She then turned toward me. “Stella, you can go to the big dressing room in the back, I put the other two dresses there and some new lingerie as well. Please try if everything fits you, or else I can make a few quick changes.”

I nodded. After carefully undressing the mannequin, I took everything to the room she had shown me. As I left, I saw how Rarity tried to get Chrysalis as fast as she could out of her improvised clothing, she looked like it almost gave her physical pain to look at it.

The ‘big changing room’ had a very interesting feel, there were old mannequins standing along its sides together with some old furniture, even the rooms smell felt antique. In the middle stood two chairs and a little table with my clothing spread across it. I laid the dress I had brought in with me next to the others and started to undress.

I had tried the first two dresses, both perfect fits and beautiful to look at when I decided to try the new lingerie next.

I was just bare naked facing the door, when Chrysalis decided to walk into the dressing room, her new winter dress over her back. She immediately scanned my body.

“Well do you mind?!”, I shouted.

“Do I mind what?”, she asked not taking her eyes off me.

“I'm nude here.”, I replied and tried to cover myself at least a bit using my hand and my prosthesis.

“Like I am nearly all the time.”, she answered. “I don't see any problem here.”

“You… wait… you're misunderstanding me on purpose.”

She couldn't hold it in any longer and started to laugh. “Sorry, this opportunity was just too good to get a better look at your body. I'm used to learning very fast how everypony looks in case I have to shapeshift into their appearance, you hiding your body made me curious. Shall I leave the room?”

I thought about it for a moment. I hadn't been very prudish back on earth, I have changed many times together with some of my female friends. Chrysalis was female as well… in a way and now she had seen pretty much everything of me anyway.

I took the hands down. “No, it's okay. Just don't stare too much, it makes me feel weird.”

I saw and felt how surprised she was by my decision, she had problems coming up with a reply.

After a few seconds, I decided to at least turn around while I started to try the first of the new lingerie.

“Thanks, for showing me this side as well.”, I heard her say while she giggled.

The whole situation was so absurd I had to giggle a bit myself.

Suddenly I felt huge arousal aimed towards me. I hadn't expected Chrysalis would feel… wait… she wasn't the source of this feeling… it was located above me. I looked at the ceiling and for a short moment I thought I had seen a ruby colored eye. I had a pretty good idea who it belonged to.

I quickly put on the new lingerie and walked up to the window. I pulled the curtains to the side, opened the window and looked up. Sure enough, I saw a streak of a rainbow-colored tail hanging over the edge of the roof.

I was really angry at her for doing this, feeling her arousal only intensified my anger. To her misfortune, pony-ceilings were quite low compared to my body, so I grabbed her tail and dragged her down the roof and through the open window. She was able to use her wings to break her fall, so she didn’t hit the ground too hard.

She looked at me with a mixture of surprise and fear.

“I… I was just chillin’ on the roof for a bit, why…”, she started but got interrupted by me.

“You drilled a hole in Rarity’s roof to watch me naked!”, I screamed.

“I… as you told me yesterday you would try new stuff here this morning, I started to imagine how you utters would…”

“I wonder how Fluttershy will react to this? How do you think she will feel?”, I asked her.

There was an incredible amount of fear emitting from her, if I hadn’t been so angry right now, I would have a hard time not to get influenced by it myself.

“No! No, please! Don’t tell her about this. Please.”, she begged sitting on her knees, her front hooves pressed together in a pleading manner.

“I don’t see where your point is.”, Chrysalis commented from behind me. “How is she seeing you like this different than me seeing you like this?”

I was still fuming and not in the mood for long explanations, so instead I just showed her. I pulled up my bra and swayed my upper body from side to side.

Rainbow’s mood instantly changed. Her mouth was half open, her tongue came out in front as if in an attempt to lick my breasts, and her eyes had a dreamy look.

*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*

Within just seconds her nether region started to produce a little puddle on the floor.

I used the bra to cover my breasts again and turned towards Chrysalis. “See?”, I asked her.

“Okay, I understand your reaction.”, she replied. “I did use a sexy body many times to lure ponies so I could feed on them… but their looks were always directed to my disguise, not my own body… and I tried not to think too much about it. If somepony would now sexualize my body against my will, I would probably kick their teeth in.”

It calmed me a little to hear she understood how I felt. I took a deep breath and turned towards Rainbow again. She was holding her hooves in front of her mouth, she seemed worried I would indeed kick in her teeth.

“Dashie, listen.”, I started calmer than I would have a few seconds ago. “This is your last chance, if anything like this happens again I will not hesitate to tell Fluttershy everything about it. You have a beautiful mare who wants to spend the rest of her life with you, don't waste this opportunity.”

She bowed deep in front of me with tears in her eyes. “I'm so sorry. Please forgive me for what I have done. I will stay true to Fluttershy.”

“I try to believe you and if nothing like this happens in the future you are forgiven.”, I replied. “Let's not talk about it ever again. I see you this afternoon for tea with your fiancée.”

Rainbow bowed a last time before me and flew out of the window.

“Now this was an interesting event.”, Chrysalis commented.

Rarity came running through the door, her face was a mix of anger and confusion. She had a pincushion attached to one of her hooves, it looked she had worked on a dress while we were changing.

“What is all this racket about? And why is the floor wet?”

Author's Note:

For everyone who asked me for more mature sex chapters, here is your holiday present:
There is a lewd (non-cannon) version of this chapter. Go here to read "Crazy science" Chapter "Crazy dresses"
Crazy science