• Published 18th Oct 2017
  • 435 Views, 0 Comments

Apples of Their Eyes - Derpedy Doo



Three siblings learn more about about their long gone parents.

  • ...
 0
 435

Life Afterwards

As they arrived back at their home, their grandmother was on the couch worried, she jumped at the two siblings.

‘Are ya’ll alright? What in tarnation happened?’ The two told her what happened.

‘Oh no, you poor fillies, I’m so sorry.’ she herself began tearing up.

They all attended the funeral the next day to mourn the loss of the two loving parents. Now that their parents were gone, their granny took the liberty of being their guardian.

Weeks had passed since that day but the baby still hadn’t a name, but they realised what to name her when she was watching a seedling grow. Henceforth, she was known as Apple Bloom.

Many years had passed, with ups and downs throughout her life. But one thing was unchanging throughout the seasons, she and her remaining family would visit their parents’ grave every moment they could.

Even though she’d never talked to them before, she knew that their connection was forever, she truly loved her parents but she was unlucky enough to never have the chance to greet them. Even in their absence she still had a family to turn to during her sorrows, and that was enough for her.

The End.

Author's Note:

._. Not much in this chapter.... So ya.