• Published 18th Oct 2017
  • 433 Views, 0 Comments

Apples of Their Eyes - Derpedy Doo



Three siblings learn more about about their long gone parents.

  • ...
 0
 433

The Tragedy

On the way home, the orange filly met her best friend, a white pony with a curvy mane. She approached the orange filly with her parent who also just had a baby of their own.

‘Well I’d be darned, you have a new sister too!’ said the orange filly.

‘Why yes, but we still don’t know what to call her’ said the white filly.

‘Same here’ the orange filly replied.

They both chatted for a bit before leaving for their house, they said goodbye to each other and were off on their merry way. But before that, the white pony gave a present to the orange filly. Once they arrived back at their house, they laid the newborn down so that their granny could take care of her.

After that, they all went on a picnic on a nice field. But sadly, they didn’t notice what was right behind their flanks…

Behind a small hill, two wild beasts were eyeing them all, drooling in the process. They were ready to pounce on them as they were none the wiser of the tragedy and gore that was going to happen. Once everypony, started digging in, the two beasts attacked them all. It was a ferocious battle; luckily, the two fillies escaped unharmed. Sadly, their parents weren’t as lucky. They were both rushed into the hospital with severe scars and scratches all over their bodies. The two fillies weeping in the waiting room, they were soon called in by the doctor to be questioned about the happening during the attack.

‘Two Timberwolves jumped out at us while we were eating’ said the orange filly still weeping.

The red filly then continued ‘ Mommy and daddy told us to run, we didn’t see much of what happened but we saw them being mauled.’

The more they thought about it, the more they cried. They both requested to see their parents but to no avale. After several hours of waiting, the doctor came out of the medical office with a sad expression. The two fillies looked into his eyes and knew…… what happened.

The doctor finally had the courage to break the bad news.

‘Your parents…. have passed on.’ he said. ‘I’m sorry, we did everything we could.’

The siblings, heart broken, went back home crying, they didn’t know just how to tell Granny and their new sister.

Author's Note:

Well' here's the second chapter. Cool cool. Not much to say.... um, bye!