• Published 18th Oct 2017
  • 435 Views, 0 Comments

Apples of Their Eyes - Derpedy Doo



Three siblings learn more about about their long gone parents.

  • ...
 0
 435

A New Sibling

Time was ticking; there wasn’t a moment to lose, two fillies were rushing to the hospital, one holding what seemed to be holding a giant bowtie, the other holding a paper card. Both of them rushed into the hospital and where escorted into a small room at the end of a corridor that read ‘Delivery Room’. Inside, there was a mare sleeping in a bed while a stallion was holding a baby in his hooves.

‘Hi Daddy!’ said the two fillies quietly as to not disturb the mare sleeping.

The yellow stallion greeted both of them, and said ‘ Say hello to your little sister kids’ the fillies greeted the newest addition to their family. ‘ All we have to do is to give her a name, but we don’t know what to name her’ said the yellow stallion ’Do you two have any idea?’.

The two fillies both shook their heads but they suggested to just wait for a turning point in her life as an idea. They all nodded in agreement as most baby names had been named this way, including the two fillies themselves who were named after the first thing she drank and the only food he would eat as a baby.

Author's Note:

So I hope you liked my first chapter of this story. This is just what I think Applejack's backstory is. Anyway, have a good day everypony!!!