• Published 12th Oct 2017
  • 450 Views, 1 Comments

Clubhouse of Horror VI - Grenazers



The crusaders brings their new horror stories to their new site, the cutie mark day camp.

  • ...
 1
 450

Chapter 1- Hunger

It was a hot summer day in Manehattan as Detective Private Eye trots inside an apartment complex. The yellow stallion wipe the sweat the off his head as he waits for the elevator to come down. Looking down, Private Eye took notice of the large amount of sweat he has on his hoof. Outside he said nothing, but inside in his mind he grumbles about how too damn hot it was today.

The door to the elevator opens up and the yellow stallion trots right in. He presses the number five button and the little room he was in started going up. Arriving on the fifth floor, Private Eye looked around. He was inform to go to room 509, but instead of looking for the room number, all the Detective had to do was look to see where the cops were standing and he instantly knew where to go.

After showing the police guard his badge and identification he enter the room and is met with an awful stench. Private Eye covers his nose in order to protect himself from such a terrible smell.

He soon quickly discovers the source of the terrible odor as it lies right in front of him, a rotting mutilated corpse of a pony.

“Smell bad doesn’t it?” A police mare comments as she approach the Detective.

There were three other police in the room. Two he didn’t know and third one he knows quite well.

“It sure does Sgt. Frosted. It really reminds me of whenever you cook something up.” Private jokingly responded.

The white unicorn mare smirks at her friend’s remark. The two ponies knew and befriended each other during their academy days. Their relationship never went anywhere past being friends. In fact the stallion fell for the mare’s sister, Glazed instead. He and Glazed dated for a while now and they really became a loving couple.

Focusing their attention back on their job, both Sgt. Frosted and Detective Private Eye turn to face the rotting corpse of an earth pony.

“Who is this guy?” Private questioned.

“His name is Springer, Twenty-four years old, works at a nearby supermarket and lives by himself.” Frosted provided the information. “Poor guy died for some time now and was only recently discovered after neighbors complained about the smell coming from this room.”

The Detective didn’t need to ask what the cause of death was as it was clearly explained right before him. Springer was torn apart and he meant that in a literal sense. Upon closer inspection the stallion can see that the pieces of the stallion were ripped off by force, not by blade. Whoever this killer was, they must be incredibly strong to rip this guy apart.

Private kept on inspecting the body for a bit until he made a gruesome discovery. The body was missing some of his organs. It wasn’t the fact that this guy’s organs were missing, but rather he knows the one killer that would do this kind of thing.

“Frosted, don’t tell me this is the work of him is it?” He questioned.

“The Manehattan Mauler, yes it is.” The mare answered.

The Manehattan Mauler is an infamous serial killer that has taken the life of many ponies. His victims were all the same, mutilated and torn apart. However, the most sickening thing this killer does is with their innards. The bastard actually devours the pony’s organs.

So not only were they dealing with a dangerous serial killer, but he’s also a cannibal as well.

“Dammit, this is the third one this month.” Private said. “This bastard is getting gutsier.”

“And yet we’re no closer to catching this guy.” Frosted stated. “No matter how hard we try, this pony manages to elude us.”

“Well there’s no pointing in beating ourselves over it, let’s just do our jobs and hopefully find something here that can lead us to this killer.”

However, before anypony could start the investigation the police pony from outside came through the door.

“Sergeant, there’s been another murder.” He informs the mare.

“Great, another one.” Frosted said, sounding annoyed. “Who’s the victim?”

The stallion was hesitant at first, but spoke anyways. “It’s your sister, Sergeant. She’s the victim.”

---

Half an hour later both Private Eye and Frosted arrive at an alleyway where the crime has taken place. The mare aggressively pushes through the crowd of onlookers with the stallion following behind her. Once they were through, Frosted eyes widen upon see the tarp with somepony underneath it, knowing full well who it was.

In her current emotional state, Frosted wanted nothing more than to rush over there and hold her dead sister. However, her logical side stopped her from doing such a thing and instead did the one thing she can do. Break down into tears.

Private Eye trot behind the crying unicorn and she in turn hugged him. The Detective knew Frosted needed this and comfort the grieving mare. However, deep down he too was grieving as he look down at the tarp covered body of the mare he loved.

---

“Are you sure you’re going to be alright?”

“No Private Eye, how can I be alright with my sister dead?” Frosted angrily answered. “But, I can still do my job. It’s time for you to do the same as well.”

Private nodded his head and return to investigating the crime scene. He asks one of the officers to remove the tarp so that he can examine the body. The pony did so and upon removing the tarp the Detective felt a surge of uneasiness.

There she was, the mare he loves, Glazed.

It really disturbs the stallion to see her like this. Glazed was a very beautiful unicorn mare, her smooth light brown coat matches with her pure white mane which gave her a very elegant look. But, now her beauty is forever tarnished by the horrific mutilation of her body.

As Private Eye examine the body his mind started to wander off to the past and remembering the history the two shared. Both Glazed and Frosted are from a long line of bakers and while Glazed took up the family tradition, Frosted instead pursued into the career of law enforcement.

It was through his friendship with the white unicorn mare that led to him meeting the mare of his dream.

But, now that dream has turns into a nightmare, all because of the Manehattan Mauler.

If the Detective ever did find this pony, he would make sure that pony would pay very dearly.

---

Sometime later, Detective Private Eye is trotting home as the sun started to set. The yellow stallion sighs in disappointment over the investigation. There was absolutely nothing at the scene that could’ve helped them find the killer.

When he finally reach his home, the Detective was about to unlock his front door when he notice something strange. His next door neighbor left his pocket watch outside his door. Believing his neighbor accidently dropped it, Private pick the item up and intend to return it.

“Hello, Skipper it’s me, your neighbor.” Private said as he knocks on his neighbor’s door. “You dropped your pocket watch outside.” The stallion knocks on his door again and this time the door slowly creep open.

Standing in the doorway, Private can clearly see the inside of Skipper’s house and saw that there was a struggle. Chairs were either turned over or outright destroyed, the walls had both holes or cracks and there was some blood smeared across the walls and floors as well.

Before entering, Private made sure to send out a message to the police. He carefully trots inside the house and looked around to see if is alright. When he enters into Skipper’s bedroom he is silently horrified to see his mutilated body.

However, upon a closer look he can tell that the body was leaking blood, indicating that the kill was still fresh. This meant that killer could still be here. But, before the Detective could do anything a plastic bag is suddenly place over his head and is tightly wrap around his face, suffocating him.

Gasping for air, Private Eye pushes backward, slamming his assailant to the wall. The Manehattan Mauler did not relent and continue to suffocate the Detective.

Private Eye slam the pony against the wall again, this time a vase fell down and shatter into many pieces. He then quickly picks up one of the broken pieces and thrust it upwards, stabbing the Mauler.

The stallion let out a painful scream and immediately let go of Private Eye, thus allowing the Detective to breath.

Turning himself around, Private face the Mauler which reveals himself to be a big grey earth stallion with black mane and red eyes. Well one red eye, since there happens to be a piece of broken vase stabbed in his right eye.

The grey stallion attempted to run away, but Private Eye stops him by wrapping his arm around the stallion’s head, putting him in a headlock.

The Detective tough he finally got the Manehattan Mauler, but then he felt a sudden sharp pain on his arm. Turns out the grey stallion has sunk his teeth into his arm.

The pain was immeasurable and it kept getting worse as it felt like the grey stallion was planning to bite a chunk of his arm off.

Private decide to let go of the stallion, but not before smashing his face against the floor. However, in return the grey stallion kicked backwards with both his legs, sending the Detective, crashing against the wall.

Private Eye watch the Manehattan Mauler escaping just before he passed out from the pain.

---

“So that’s pretty much what happened.” Private explained his story to the group of police ponies. Apparently he was taken to the hospital after the police found him. There they treated his wounds and waited for him to wake up.

Upon awakening the cops began questioning the Detective, everything about what he was doing there and what the killer looked like. After getting the information they needed the cops immediately put a lookout for anypony matching the description of the Manehattan Mauler.

This just left two ponies in the hospital room, Private and Frosted.

“You’re an idiot you know that.” The mare scolds him. “What were you thinking going in there alone?”

“Well I was making sure my neighbor wasn’t in trouble Frosted.” Private answered.

“You could’ve been killed!” She raises her voice.

“But, I didn’t. I made out alive.” He stated.

“Yeah, barely.” She points towards his wounds.

“It’s just a bite mark, Frosted. Nothing to get worried about.”

“You don’t get it Private, It’s not the fact that you didn’t get killed, it’s that you could’ve been killed.” The mare said, her voice changing from anger to sadness. “I already lost someone close to me, I don’t need another.”

Seeing her sad like, Private Eye reprimanded himself for making his best friend worry about him. He then assures her that he’ll be more careful in the future and promises to catch the killer and bring him to justice. The two then ended up hugging it out in the end.

---

Sometime later, Frosted escorted Private back his home. After saying their goodbyes, Private felt hungry and decides to look for something to eat in his kitchen. It didn’t take him long because he found a box of cookies in his cupboard.

However, before opening the box, Private realizes where this box of cookies came from. It was a present from Glazed. Realizing that this was her last gift, the stallion was hesitant on whether he should eat them or not.

After some deliberation, he decides to eat it anyways because he knew she made these cookies so that they can be enjoyed.

Opening the box, Private took a cookie and eats it. But, upon finishing the cookie, the stallion felt unsatisfied. He tried another one and like before, nothing. For whatever reasons, the cookies tasted bland. Also despite just eating, his hunger has not been sated.

By this point Private Eye is too tired to deal with this and just heads off to bed.

---

Later that night the Detective could not sleep. The stallion just lies there on his bed, still awake. He constantly changes his position, but no avail.

Sitting straight up, Private sighs in frustration and heads off to his bathroom. Splashing his face with cold water he was about to get back to bed when he heard some squeaking sounds. Turning his head around he spots a little mouse.

With lightning fast reflexes, Private snatches the mice up with his hoof. He was going to release the little rodent outside but for some reasons he kept staring at the mouse as it struggles to break free from his grip. Then without thinking, he puts the mouse inside his mouth.

Once inside his teeth starts to move and crushes the mouse to death and he chews on its corpse. Normally anypony would’ve been disgusted by eating meat, but for Private Eye it was the most satisfying thing he has ever eaten. Every bite, every chew on the mouse sends waves of pleasure to his mind.

However, all good things come to an end and when he was done with the mouse, that pleasuring feeling was gone as well. Private Eye lost control over himself as he wanted more meat, so then he left his house and disappeared into the night.

---

It was early in the morning in Manehattan, the sun is rising and ponies are already starting to wake up. For some ponies however, they are already up and awake. Frosted just recently bought two cups of coffee and is trotting over to Private Eye’s house. The mare wanted to make sure he was doing alright after yesterday incident.

When Frosted reach the door, she realizes it was not locked. Cautiously, the mare enters the house and found no sign of her friend. Fearing the worst, she went out to look for him.

---

The sun was setting over the city and inside an abandon warehouse. Private Eye is currently feasting on a big, fat rodent. The stallion’s tooth tore the flesh off the rat and grinds it in his mouth.

During the night of his hunger, the Detective went on a devouring rampage. He trotted the dark streets of Manehattan, hunting down and consuming any unfortunate little animal that comes across his path. Fortunately, for him he didn’t encounter anypony during his rampage.

It was only after filling himself on meat did his hunger finally subsided. This was also when he quickly realizes what he has done and let the horror of it sink in.

Now he keeps his hunger in check by killing and feasting on smaller animals like rats, pigeons, cats and dogs. He hated doing this, but it was either this or eating ponies. Looking down at his arm, the one with the bite mark, the Detective scowls at the memory it brings up.

It was no coincident, that the cause of Private Eye’s new taste for flesh came from the Manehattan Mauler after the stallion bit him. Now he plans to track this guy down and hopefully he will be able to get rid of this affliction.

---

A red pegasus stallion was flying back to his house. Crimson Typhoon’s boss had him work overtime, making him working late into the night . The pegasus was really tired and just wants to crawl into his bed and fall asleep.

However, unbeknownst to the pegasus, somepony was trailing behind him. This pony followed the tired pegasus all the way to his apartment, where he proceeds to unlock the door.

As soon as the door was opened, Crimson took one step in before being tackled into his home. The sudden attack caught the pegasus by surprise and before he could do anything he was instantly knocked out by a powerful punch to the head.

The Manehattan Mauler grins sinisterly, licking his lips in anticipation to eat this pony. So after locking the door and dragging the unconscious stallion further inside, he was about to dive his teeth into him but was then interrupted by a loud knocking on the door.

The Mauler stops what he was doing and turns his attention towards the door.

“Hey you bum, this is your landlord!” An angry voice yelled from the other side. “Where’s last month’s rent money you promised me!”

The Mauler didn’t respond, hoping this landlord would just go away.

“I know you’re in there! So don’t bother trying to hide!” The landlord continues to knock loudly on the door. “I ain’t going nowhere until I get my money!”

Annoyed, the Mauler had planned for only one meal tonight. Guest now he’ll be having two. The grey stallion trots to the door and took off the locks. He was going to drag this pony in and use his teeth to tear his neck open.

However, when the Mauler opens the door slightly, the pony on the other side buck the door open, smashing it into the Mauler’s face.

Reeling back from the pain he opens his eyes and saw a familiar face. It was Detective Private Eye, who was only pretending to be the pegasus’s landlord. He then charge right in, pushing the Mauler towards a wall and pinning him.

“Tell me how to cure myself!” Private demanded.

“Cure what?” Mauler questioned.

“The hunger!” Private snap back. “This hunger is driving me crazy, I literally cannot think without eating some meat.” Private’s eyes then glares at him. “You did this me, so you must know how to reserve it!”

“Heh heh, so you too got the hunger as well?” The Mauler chuckled. “Sorry pal, there is nothing I can do. Once you have it, you’ll never have a normal life again.”

Private Eye then grabs Mauler’s head and bash against the wall. “Don’t lie to me!” He yelled out. “There is no way in hell I want to be like this for the rest of my life!”

The Detective was about to punch, but the Mauler thrust his head forward, headbutting the yellow stallion in the face. Both of Mauler’s arms two shot out and pressed his hooves around his neck, strangling him.

“Believe me buddy; I tried to find a way to fix myself. Eventually though I grew to enjoy pony meat. You should’ve tried some, they taste divine.” The Mauler tightens his grip around his neck. “Too bad you won’t live long enough to have some.”

Private Eye’s neck felt like they were literally being crushed. The Mauler was indeed an incredibly strong pony. He tries to pull the stallion’s hooves off, but he got a firm grip.

Feeling like his life was going to end soon, the Detective was force to take a more drastic action. As much as is disgusted him, he had no other choice. The yellow stallion opens his mouth wide and bite the Mauler’s left hoof, tearing a big chunk off.

Surprise by this sudden savagery, the Mauler’s grip loosens upon losing a chunk of his hoof, allowing the Detective to break free.

Private spit the chunk of meat out of his mouth, not wanting to taste pony flesh, despite how good it taste. He then threw a punch at the other pony and struck him right across his face. He threw another punch at him, but the Mauler dodge it. However, Private didn’t end there and headbutt the grey stallion.

The Mauler had enough of this and proceeds to grab the Detective and bite into his shoulder.

Private Eye screams in pain as the Mauler tear a part of his shoulder off. Looking ahead, he sees the stallion attempting to swallow the chunk down. Acting fast, he thrust his head forward and headbutted him the neck. This causes the Mauler to choke on his meal.

Private press the attack, pinning him down as he repeatedly wailed on his face with both arms while he was grasping for air. This went on for a while until the Detective’s hooves were bloodied. Looking down, he sees the Mauler dead before him with his face smashed in.

Sighing in relief, Private Eye sat down on the ground, tired. “You’ve been avenged Glazed.” He said to himself, resting his back against the wall.

---

Somewhere outside Sergeant Frosted is heading towards the same apartment. According to her sources, her friend was spotted in this area and using her investigator skills she follow his trail into this apartment room.

Opening the door, she trots in and is horrified at what she is seeing. It was her best friend, crouching over another pony’s body and eating his innards.

“Private Eye?” She asked.

This caught the Detective attention and quickly turns around, revealing his blood stained lips to the police mare. Standing straight up, the yellow stallion lunges himself forward.

In response, Sgt Frosted charge up her horn and fired.

---

An hour later there was a bunch of police and hospital carts park outside the apartment building. Sgt. Frosted is sitting in one of the hospital carts, getting her wounds tended. However, her physical pain was less painful to the mental pain affecting her.

She was force to put down her best friend, a decision she regretted doing. Her friends came at her like a wild animal and almost killed her. Fortunately for her, she only sustains a minor injury…

A bite mark.

THE END