• Published 12th Oct 2017
  • 451 Views, 1 Comments

Clubhouse of Horror VI - Grenazers



The crusaders brings their new horror stories to their new site, the cutie mark day camp.

  • ...
 1
 451

The Nightmare Revival

The sun has set in the town of Ponyville and in its place the moon has risen to take its place up high in the night sky. On any other days the streets of Ponyville would’ve been empty, except for maybe a few ponies trotting about. However, tonight is different, for tonight it is Nightmare Night.

That’s right, Nightmare Night have come once again to the small town of Ponyville. It is an annual festival whose origins relates to the legendary black alicorn herself, named Nightmare Moon. The very same mare who planned to plunge Equestria into eternal night. The same mare who according to myth, will devour ponies unless fed with sugary sweets.

Nowadays most ponies don’t even remember the story behind Nightmare Night and it just becomes a night of fun for foals to dress up and get free candy.

Speaking of foals, the three Cutie Mark Crusaders are back once again to share their scary stories like they did in the previous Nightmare Nights. However, much time has changed for our three little crusaders. Before, the three girls would literally try everything to get their cutie marks. But, it wasn’t until after helping another pony out with her problem is when they finally received their cutie marks.

Indeed that was a very joyous day when the crusaders earned their cutie marks by helping out their once former bully and now turned friend, Diamond Tiara.

Now most would assume that this was the end of their story. That once they got their cutie marks there was nothing else for them. Maybe if it was one of those fairy tales that would have been the case. However, this was no fairy tale, because if you describe pony's life like a story, then this was just the end of a chapter with many more to come.

Since all three crusaders got there cutie marks by helping ponies, the three girls decided to make it their profession. Just like how the three would work together to get their cutie marks, the three fillies now help other ponies with finding their cutie marks or even discover what their cutie marks really means.

The crusaders were so dedicated to their cause; the three girls even organized a camp in which they can help even many more ponies with finding their cutie marks. It is also the very same camp where our story will be taking place.

The cutie mark campsite is filled with festivities tonight with Nightmare Night decorations and foals wearing uniquely different costumes. Everypony is welcome to join in on their horror story sessions. From the newest campers to the old ones or just even somepony that wants to join in the fun and listen to some spooky tales.

The event is taking place on the stage with hundreds of ponies in the audience. Everypony were sitting down and talking amongst themselves as they wait patiently for the show to start.

Suddenly the lights on the stage turn on. The once noisy audience swiftly fell silent and the crowd of ponies all drew their attention towards the three fillies standing on the stage. The three ponies are founders of this camp: Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

Despite how young those three look, the crusaders have accomplished many great things since they started this cause. The girls have aided numerous young foals in finding their cutie marks and even helped those who hadn’t discover what their true talents were.

Just like the rest of the ponies in the audience, the three fillies are also wearing their own costumes for Nightmare Night.

Applebloom, the yellow earth pony, is dress as an outlaw. She is wearing a black fedora hat and a red bandana covering her mouth. Sweetie Belle, the white unicorn, is dress as a changeling. She is wearing a green spandex suit and green changeling mask. On her back there is piece of cardboard that is resemble a changeling’s carapace. Then there’s Scootaloo, the orange pegasus who is currently dress up in an astronaut which looks very similar to the one her idol, Rainbow Dash wore last Nightmare Night.

“Hello everypony!” Applebloom said, greeting the audience. “We three like to thank y’all for coming out and joining us at our camp’s first spooky story session.”

“Now most of you probably already know this by now, that this isn’t exactly the first time we did one of these things before. In fact we’ve been doing this for the last couple of Nightmare Nights.” Sweetie Belle stated. This earns her a few nods from ponies who there in the previous Nightmare Night events. “But, this will be the first time we’ll be doing this here at our Cutie Mark Day Camp.”

“So basically just like the last couple of Nightmare Nights, just sit back, relax and get ready to be spooked by some of our scary stories!” Scootaloo said, saying the last part of her sentence in a spooky way.

Once the three were done, both Applebloom and Scootaloo trot off to the sides of the stage, leaving the audience to focus all their attention on Sweetie Belle. The stage lights now fix their gaze on the little unicorn as Sweetie Belle clears her voice before starting her tale.

“My story takes place in the bustling city of Manehattan, where a killer is roaming loose. For the past couple of months the police are on the hunt for the Manehattan Mauler, a cold-blooded killer that has claimed the lives of many poor ponies. Tracking this monster down, Detective Private Eye is the closest to ever to apprehend this criminal. However an encounter with the killer did something to the detective. He has now developed a strong appetite for food, especially in the meat variety. Now not only does the detective have to hunt down the killer, but now he will have to deal with his knew found…

HUNGER