• Published 5th Dec 2011
  • 4,488 Views, 44 Comments

Doctor Whooves: ...But Who you know - dangerousDoc



everything changes when an unexpected guest drops in on the good doctor.

  • ...
5
 44
 4,488

These are not my colors!

"… and after we finally cured Rainbow. We immediately gathered the Elements of Harmon –"

"Mmm,” The Time Lord mumbled over a ever filling cup of Earl Gray, "Don't you mean the Emotionally Resonating Energy Amplifying Crystalline Structures?" If the colt smiled any wider the top of his head would've fallen off. If looks could kill, then the smile would probably would be the preferable option.

Since the alliteration episode, the Doctor has been trying to do two things: Cheer up, Ms. Sparkle and learn more about Discord. While he has managed to hear what could quite possibly be the majority of what was known of the latter, when it came to the former...

"We immediately gathered The Elements of Harmony,” affirmed the purple pupil with an edged monotone, "And proceeded to confront the dastardly draconequ-sorry, Discord..."

… She had been disconsolate, professional but disconsolate. At first the Doctor thought nothing of it. However, after hearing about what Discord could do. Twilight's panicked reaction was thrown into a much different light. While she wasn't showing it she had clearly been beating herself up over it. She was hurt, and the Doctor wanted to heal or at least get her to crack a smile.

It's interesting in a odd sort of way. Here is the mighty Time Lord. Who had beaten, the frankly mind-boggling, odds of bumping into and defeating his old enemies throughout all of time and space on almost a regular basis. Who could solve almost any problem thrown his way. A being to which death traps, explosions, monsters, and mysteries are commonplace. Yet here he is struggling to hold his own in this awkward situation.

It was times like this The Doctor wished that something would happen to remove the elephant from the room.

“Doctor!,” the dragon yelled as he rounded the Time Rotor, his unintentional squeak reverberating with his pan plating. “I think he is coming to!”

Then there was times in like this that the Doctor wishes he didn't give fate any reason to add a larger one.

“Alright, Now Ms. Sparkle,” The Time Lord said his voice asserting it's authority. ”You know how I feel about violence of any sort.”

"But Doctor I –" the celestial student interjected stopping when the Time Lord raised his hoof.

" Ah ah ah! No buts. This is my ship Ms. Sparkle, and we will do as I say.“ As he moved from his seat on The Joys Of Tax Laws one of his darker smiles cracked across his face. “So, if he does anything that could, even by a stretch, be considered even a threat of violence...” The Doctor turned and slid the large law book towards the dazed unicorn. “Well come on then, what are we waiting for," the Doctor said as he moved towards their unwanted guest, “It's time to get some answers.”

The control room was trashed. Well, it was more trashed then usual. Well, actually with the near obsessive compulsive behavior of Ms. Sparkle, The TARDIS was probably in the most organized state it has been for decades, if not centuries. Even with half of The Doctor's collection of “hilariously stupid” law books littering the floor.

Through this organized mess, leaning on the TARDIS's whitewashed doors was the Pink poke-doted, tied up form of Discord. The draconequus was rather pathetically sprawled in almost the same position that he landed in.

“You know,” the Time Lord said half way down the pathway, “for a being that is titled 'the deviser of deception.' You're rubbish at playing possum.”

“You know,” Discord said smugly, “for someone who is the supposed origin of the word 'Doctor.' You certainly have no bedside manners. I mean look how you left me!”

"What do you want Discord" Twilight roared as she pawed the ground.

“And this blanket!” The entropic entity cried as he looked down on his bindings, “These are not my colors!”

“Answer her goat breath!” Yelled the baby dragon as he rose his “shield” and wooden “sword” while he ether tactically or foolishly moved in front of Twilight.

"You would think that a generous soul, such as you Doctor, would have at least grant me the mercy of a chair.”

“Oh trust me, I am granting you mercy from the chair,” chuckled the Doctor, “and from the spoon. Oh! and from...roughly half of my best coasters. Now, I believe that Ms. Sparkle had asked you a question.”

“Oh? So it is Twilight Sparkle,” The draconequus said mock surprise dripping from his voice, ”and her little lizard too.” A smile cracked across his face as he eyed the baby dragon. “What was your name again? hmmm...Oh Yes, Rainbow Dash!”

SLAM!

There was a thunderous explosion of noise as the areas beside Discord's unflinching head were suddenly and violently filled with large textbooks.

“What,”growled the unicorn, “do you want, Discord.”

“Temper, temper, Twilight Sparkle,”The trickster said his smile growing with every word. “You know full well that I have no reason to have a reason to stop by. I was merely felt the ur-”

“The urge to show up right on the cusp of a temporal wave?” The Doctor interupted, “Or the urge to desperately teleport yourself into my TARDIS? Perhaps it was the urge to show yourself withou-”

“Is this the gratitude I get for saving your pathetic lives,” declaimed Discord. “To be bludgeoned, trussed and interrogated? Alright! You forced your confession from me! I am here to settle a debt.”

“What?!” exclaimed Time Lord, “What do you mean by 'settle a debt?'”

“Uh, Doctor,” the baby dragon said, “I think the better question here is, the one about saving our lives!

“Mmmmm, Point. What do you mean by 'saving our lives?'”

“What do I mean by-Oh for goodness sake!”The draconequus cried as he sprang up onto his foot/hoof “If it wasn't for me tripping your TARDIS's Intruder alarms, then this entire ship would be nothing but quanta floating in space.”

“Don't believe him Doctor!” The celestial student shouted, ”This flagitious fibber has been forging fables before fire and farm! Furthermore there is no foundation for his frankly fictitious fariy tale!”

“Uh...YEAH! What she said,”elegantly replied Spike.

“She has a point Discord. With your history, its easy to assume your lying without evidence to the contrary.”

Discord's scowl grew deeper as he leaned back against the white washed doors.“Very well,” he huffed. “If you really require more evidence other then my good word,” with a simple gesture the blankets, mittens and twine fell to the floor at his feet. He sweeped his arms behind him and with a clack flung open the TARDIS doors.

“Then I guess I'll just have to provide you some.”