• Published 12th Oct 2017
  • 822 Views, 6 Comments

The Dark Time - DisCord111



Starlight Glimmer wanted to revenge in which she travels back the time but sombra took the magic and traveled himself back for his dark plan.

  • ...
 6
 822

Training in Dark Magic

It was early in the morning. Sombra just woke up and noticed that Twilight was not next to him. He looked around the cave and found her at the cave entrance. He went to her and sat down beside her, and she said, "Oh hello, I did not know they were already awake."

Sombra grinned and said, "You did not have to call me Master, just call me Sombra."

Twilight said, "Ok mas..., Sombra."

Sombra laughed briefly, then said, "Do we want to start your workout?"

Twilight answered without hesitation.

,,Yes"

Sombra and Twilight then went out of the cave into the snow-covered landscape and he said, "Let's start with what is light."

Sombras horn lit with Dark Magic and he shot them in the air. Shortly afterwards, a large rock of dark crystal fell down. He looked at Twilight and said, "Raise this rock with your magic."

Twilight looked questioningly at Sombra and said, "But the rock is way too big that I can not lift with my magic."

Sombra just laughed and said, "But with Dark Magic. "

Twilight still looked questioning and asked, "And how can I use Dark Magic?"

Sombra said, "Use the pain, grief, and hatred that you have in you. Let him flow through you, just let it happen. "

Twilight did what Sombra said, and shortly thereafter her horn lit with dark magic, her iris turned red, the white in her eyes was replaced by green, and purple mist flowed out of her eyes.

Twilight focused entirely on her pain. Dark Magic Weighed the rock and cut it into the air. Sombra saw this and said, "Well done."

Twilight was glad the Sombra said that. She dropped the rock again and went to Sombra.

"Was I good Sombra?" She asked.

Sombra answered: "More than good you were fabulous. I've never seen a pony in my whole life that dominated the Dark Magic so fast and could lift the rock on the first attempt. "

Twilight was glad he said that.

"Let's go on, you still have a lot to learn." He said in a severe stime.

"Ok Sombra," she said.

Five years later

Twilight is now about 8 years old and she is getting better in Dark Magic the Sombra taught her the advanced spells. He was impressed by the Twilight also made these spells easy. Actually, these spells were not a children's game even for the most powerful magicians, but for Twilight, it was as if they were just steps forward.

Sombra saw that it is time to carry out the test.

He was a whole day away to sneak into Celestia's school for gifted unicorns to see if the dragon egg was still there at Twilights test. In fact, it was unopened on a pillow. He took the egg into a bag and flew back.

Twilight learned while he was away was diligent spells. When he was back again, Twilight ran to him and asked, "Where were you? Did you bring me something? "

Sombra grinned and said, "Yes, I brought you something."

Sombra pulled the egg out of his pocket and laid it on the ground. Twilight recognized the egg and looked at him with anger in his eyes.

"Why do you bring me this disgusting egg?" She asked angrily in her voice.

"I know you were not accepted into Celestia's school, but I know you can do it this time. You have become much stronger than before. Look at your last exam. I taught you everything I know, it's the last thing you have to do, and even if you can not, I will not leave you like your parents, your brother or your foal. "

Twilight looked at him with sad eyes and asked, "Really?"

Sombra said softly, "Never will I leave you."

Twilight saw that he was serious and said, "Ok if you want it I can try it."

Sombra said quickly, "But please try outside. If it runs like I think it's better to try outside. "

Twilight looked in confused but did what he said. She went outside and put the egg in front of her.

Twilight made a lot of attempts to make it and did not give up. After a while she stopped and looked at the egg and said, "I hate this egg. I really do not want to see it anymore. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT!!!."

Suddenly, Twilight were sucking completely black and so darker than Sombras's mane. Lightning of dark magic shot around them and black crystals shot out of the ground. A lightning hit the egg and a ridge formed. When the reed opened, you could see a baby dragon. The baby dragon has dark green scales that go down from his head and are very pointed. He has dark purple scales all over his body. He has draconian eyes whose iris was red and instead of white had a bright green. Another lightning hit the kite and turned it into an outgrowed dragon.

Sombra saw this and walked slowly toward Twilight. When he was with her he put his hoof on her shoulder and she turned her head to him and looked at him with the empty dark eyes. When she saw him, she calmed down and the black was out of her eyes.

When everything was quiet again, Sombra looked at her and said, "Twilight you did well. You did as I had hoped. You made me proud of Twilight. "

Twilight looked at him and said happily, "Thanks Sombra you said that." She jumped up and hugged him.

Sombra looked at her and said, "And Twilight, there's something else."

Sombra pointed to her flank where a Great Black Star was surrounded by 5 red small stars.

She saw this and jumped into the air and shouted so happier than ever before: "YES, YES, YES I HAVE MY CUTIE MARK !!!"

Sombra laughed and wanted to go back to the cave as Twilight asked him, "And now Sombra what do we do now?"

Sombra laughed and said, "I think you forgot someone."

Sombra pointed in the direction where the dragon egg was and where now a small baby dragon lay. Twilight went to pick him up, but as her magic moved around the dragon, she was startled. Her magic had turned from a bright pink to a dark black. She could not believe it and anxiously asked Sombra: "W-w-what's going on with my M-m-magic?"

Sombra looked at Twilight and said, "You used a lot of dark magic and this magic has changed you I knew it but I did not tell you anything because I wanted you to find it out for yourself. But since you know that now I have to tell you that not only your magic has changed your eyes are now also different Twilight. You have a red iris and what? In your eyes was replaced by green. Your coat has also become slightly darker and you have top teeth at the corners as I get. "

Twilight looked sad and looked at the floor, but asked, "Do I look terrible?"

Sombra was confused about the question but answered, "No Twilight, you look even better than before."

Twilight looked up at him and smiled and lifted the dragon with her new magic.

They both went into the cave.

Ten years later

It's long since the Twilight has accepted her look and her new magic. She took it like fate, as if that were to happen. The dragon she has called her Spike, that was a suggestion from Sombra, and he has grown in recent years. He could walk and talk after 4 years. He helped Twilight in the last years with her studies and also as she practiced magic in order to unleash nothing.

Sombra saw how well she felt with Spike and he also felt well that he knew tomorrow the crystal empire will come back.

"Just another day and I'm back at the power," Sombra said with a sadistic smile.

Author's Note:

I hope you like it.:twilightsmile: I think that I did not succeed well but I hope chapter 4 will be better.:ajsleepy: (Sorry I had to change something but now it should be finished.)