• Published 20th Jul 2012
  • 9,670 Views, 89 Comments

A Princess for a President - flipflopfloop



President Barack Obama has a torrid love affair with a horse princess.

  • ...
180
 89
 9,670
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

I guess America isn't
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
The only thing he's fucked.

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

1312533 Nah, Luna would go for Ron Paul for actually supporting a real republic. At first it's cause see sees a kindred spirit, but later she would just be bummed that he can't win against the votes of millions of party liners, and have sad sex. Poor Luna.

Just dropping in to express my wat :facehoof:

*sees cover art*

... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!!

why is everoy comments saying the person art is what the fock?.i enjoy the art very.

OH MY GOD THERE'S MORE CHAPTERS NOW

FUCK IT

FUCK IT I'M FAVORITING IT

DO YOUR WORST, INTERNET

Well, with Cracked's endorsement this story's going to be at the top of the pop box today.

For reference. It's the #6 item on the list.

4440600 When I clicked on the link to the story I really hoped it was a story on FimFic, and it was!

Thank you, Cracked. Thank you SO MUCH.

Well they say if you're gonna go strange, you might as well go full bore with it

For the world is terrible and I am no longer afraid to die.

Man, sometimes the fact that things like this exist make me sad. Legitimately.

Unbeknownst to fans, this was the original draft for the current Sombra x Celestia comic arc.

4443569

You're a story approver. Take responsibility for your kin, they allowed this to happen.

4445450 my son, we all bear responsibility for this. I am involvedin humanity, and so are you


we must

erase the debt

Well not really I can't do anything about this story. Aw.

You have now gotten on the list of things I have read and hope never to read again...

I listened to two non-bronies read this on a live stream...Fucking beautiful. They were traumatized.:rainbowlaugh:

3583644 I ran into you at PPC didn't I?

6973470

Did you??? Maybe, i performed Friday night lol

4446285
So here I am, compiling stories for a panel I'm hoping to do next year, being absolutely tickled pink by the onslaught of craziness that I've found. And who do I find has already read it?

I'm sorry, but the fact that you've read this makes the whole thing at least another fifth funnier.

I read this years ago when it was fresh. And I loved it. Nice to finally find it again.

Login or register to comment