• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 432 Views, 12 Comments

Scratch Reviews! - TheMajorTechie



Vinyl Scratch isn't only a DJ. She's also quite an avid reviewer. For what, you may wonder? For anything, really.

  • ...
2
 12
 432

Vinyl Scratch reviews floor bread.

Vinyl Scratch chewed with a clearly uninterested face. After all, she was just asked to review Pinkie Pie's newest creation: Floor Bread.

And no, it wasn't a slice of bread laying on the floor. That was the supposed "prototype" before it was stepped on by accident.

This time, the floor was the bread.

And if you asked Vinyl, it was also waaaaaay too mushy.

"Eh." Vinyl mumbled through a mouthful of bread, "Could've been better."

She swallowed, and took another bite of floor bread. This time, it was cake-flavored.

"Huh." she said, pausing for a moment, "It just got better."

She took yet another bite, this time a bit more eagerly. The floor now tasted of dubstep. How it did, nobody would know. It is Pinkie Pie's creation, after all.

Vinyl proceeded to sit dumbfounded on the dubstep-flavored floor bread for the next two hours. It was too good to reasonably handle.


Vinyl's review: 11/10, amazing floor bread is amazing.

Comments ( 3 )

So eh when is this going to continue?

9047469
I have no idea. I've been focusing on a core 4 stories lately, with 2 comedy and 2 serious. I'll probably come back to this sometime.

Login or register to comment