• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 439 Views, 12 Comments

Scratch Reviews! - TheMajorTechie



Vinyl Scratch isn't only a DJ. She's also quite an avid reviewer. For what, you may wonder? For anything, really.

  • ...
2
 12
 439

Vinyl Scratch reviews Luxury Airships.

Vinyl Scratch stared, unamused, from her room's porthole.

One week, she thought as a bird passed by, one freakin' week of off-time, and I'm stuck in a flying barrel in the sky.

She quietly glanced at her duffel bag sitting by the door. Octavia, her long-time roommate, had taken the two on a vacation on a "luxury airliner", but so far, this so-called "vacation" seemed more like a boredom trap.

The worst part? Every time she began playing her music, nearly all the ponies from the entire hallway would come screaming and pounding at the door for her to turn it down.

Though, at least, that was the worst of it.

Maybe. Vinyl thought as she pulled her soundsystem from the bag.


In a blast of bass, Vinyl crashed through the door, soaring over the heads of the complaining ponies as her signature musical setup bowled down the hallway, flattening anything in its path.


From an outside observer, it would've looked like the ship had been shelled by some sort of infiltrator unit. But nope. It was just a part of the ship imploding from dubstep. Because dubstep.

As for Vinyl, she was now gently floating down to the ground on a parachute, her belongings beside her in their own crate.


Vinyl's score? 3/10. If dubstep isn't allowed, it isn't worth it. Also, the ponies were rather rude when they kicked her overboard.

As for Octavia, she was still completely and utterly clueless as to what had just taken place.