• Published 13th Oct 2017
  • 671 Views, 159 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 5 - Bahamut0



Burst and hif friends pretty much have the best life possible. However, a new player has entered the scene. Calling himself "The Element of Justice". But why is he here? And why does he seem fixated on Burst Stream?

  • ...
9
 159
 671

Episode 8: Heroic Desire, Dark Path

Blitz Surge stretched as he rose out of his bed. "No sense wasting five more minutes lying in bed." A smirk then crept onto his face. "Though that does mean less time with Princess Luna. No matter." Blitz got out of bed, and changed before heading into the kitchen for breakfast. "Good morning mother."

"Good morning Blitz." Abyss said with a smile. "You sure seem in quite the lifted mood today."

Blitz shrugged. "I guess you could say I had a good night yesterday." Blitz took a sip of his coffee. "By the way, is the time for our reunion approaching?"

"Yes." Abyss said with a nod. "You and Burst shall meet in no less than a week."

Blitz nodded. "If you'll excuse me. There is som business I must attend to concerning Burst Stream." Blitz retreated to the living room, and conjured up magic recordings of Burst and headlines of Burst's acts. "Burst Stream. Just what is it that makes you so special?" Blitz glanced over the images. "Was it that you were born naturally? Or that you were born a demigod?" Blitz then frowned. "Why was it you that has become the hero? I have trained, and punished those who have done wrong. They will not soon forget the suffering they caused. But you?" Blitz was almost scowling as he saw the images of Burst reforming Nightmare Moon. As well as the offers of redemption he had given to other villains. "You are so pitifully soft." Blitz crushed the images of Burst as he imagined himself in Burst's position. But he did none of the acts Burst performed. He allowed Nightmare Moon to be permanently sealed in the moon. He shattered Discord's stone statue. He killed Chrysalis before her whole hive. And Sombra he sent into an endless cycle of torment. But what brought a dark smile to his face was the cheers he envisioned for showing such brutal methods. Blitz opened his eyes. "You are no hero Burst Stream. And I'll make sure everyone knows. All will know that I am the true hero. You. The kingdom. And our immortal father." Blitz Surge stood up, and stared out the nearest window. "Just you wait Burst. Reunion is at hand."