• Published 13th Oct 2017
  • 671 Views, 159 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 5 - Bahamut0



Burst and hif friends pretty much have the best life possible. However, a new player has entered the scene. Calling himself "The Element of Justice". But why is he here? And why does he seem fixated on Burst Stream?

  • ...
9
 159
 671

Episode 11: Ascending Laughter

Akage smiled as he saw Pinkie bouncing around as usual. And considering the upcoming Friendship Summit, it was chance for Pinkie to use her talents to their fullest extent. Making the living bundle of pink energy quite happy. If her squeals of joy ringing through Twilight's castle wasn't an obvious enough clue. "I take it you're excited?" Akage asked with a chuckle.

"Of course I am!" Pinkie chirped! "I always get excited when meeting new people!"

Twilight, on the other hand, was panicking. "And if we don't make a good impression with the representatives from Yakyakistan, it could be the last time we meet them on friendly terms!" Twilight then began pacing. "Everything needs to be perfect! We don't want to risk upsetting them!" Twilight froze in place as she heard the door open! The yaks had taken that name for their people due to how pivotal the beast that served as their namesake was key to their way of life. And thus, they felt a strong kinship with it. In order to make them feel more at home, Twilight came up with a plan to replicate the yaks' traditions. A good idea in terms of concept. But when it came to execution, everything fell apart. Angering the yaks!

"YAKS LEAVE ON TRAIN! YAKS COME BACK WITH MORE YAKS AND SMASH TOWN!" Prince Rutherford declared with a bellow!

Pinkie was watching the whole scene unfold, and the pressure finally set in. "AKAGE!" She shrieked as she grabbed Akage by the scarf! "I need to fix this! Nothing's going right so far! And I think I know what to do!"

"What did you have in mind?" Akage asked. "Going all the way to Yakyakistan to give them a little piece of home?"

Pinkie gasped! "That's an even better idea! C'mon! The author will write about our journey!"

"...What." Akage asked before he felt himself being zipped away by Pinkie as she travelled across the map of Equestria. Encountering all kinds of people and navigating various obstacles that appeared as faded images on the map. Soon arriving at the passageway to Yakyakistan."Did we...travel by map?"

Pinkie nodded. "Yup! Quickest way to travel besides teleporting! C'mon! We've got no time to lose!" Pinkie and Akage made it to the village. However, a poorly placed sled brought all their progress crashing down as they slid all the way back to Ponyville! As soon as the sled came to a stop, Akage noticed the defeated look on Pinkie's face as her hair started to deflate. Twilight and the other girls came up to her, and smiled. Simply appreciating the effort she'd put into trying to make the yaks happy.

"Hey there, isn't it important that we tried?" Akage said with an encouraging smile as he cupped Pinkie's face. "Besides, didn't we have fun along the way? Plus, isn't it more important that we made our friends smile?"

Pinkie slowly smiled as her hair returned to it's normal puffy state. She then gasped at a new realization! "I know what to do!" Not a few minutes later, Pinkie led the yaks to a fair being held for the summit. "I know we can't get our home to be like yours. So I decided we should just show you why we like our home so much!"

"Yaks not realize work you put into trying to make yaks feel at home." Prince Rutherford stated. "Maybe yaks should have tried to like your home for way it is." He then scooped Pinkie into a tight hug! "YAKS BE FRIENDS WITH EQUESTRIA! FOR THOUSAND MOONS!"

Pinkie beamed at hearing this! Then she was enveloped by a sphere of magic! When it faded, a hot pink aura of magic surrounded her hands and pink wings now adorned her back! The feathers had patterns of balloons, confetti, and streams on them! Pinkie gasped as she took in her new appearance and scooped Twilight and Rainbow Dash up in a hug! "AVATAR PARTYYY!" She then leaped onto Akage, and kissed him! Akage just remained silent as a smile formed on his face as it flushed red.

"Well. Now the party's never gonna stop for her." Akage said with a chuckle as he joined in the celebration.