• Published 7th Oct 2017
  • 1,497 Views, 17 Comments

Damian is a Brony - Batfan98



Damian Wayne is a Brony and is afraid to tell his father, Bruce about it. One day he, Bruce, Dick, and Tim get teleported to equestria, now Damian is having the time of his life while keeping it a secret from his family.

  • ...
4
 17
 1,497

Chapter 3 Exploring Ponyville

Robin stepped outside the doors of the castle to see the town of Ponyville just a few meters away. He smiled as he was going to explore the town and meet the characters of his most favorite show, mostly hoping to meet Fluttershy.

He decided that her cottage was his destination and so that's where he was headed. As he came into town he noticed a lot of ponies staring at him, but ignored it. He decided to climb to a high point to get a better view so he can see where the cottage is.

As he walked a certain pink pony hoped by and when she noticed him she gasped "Hi there, I'm Pinkie Pie and welcome to Ponyville. Oh I just love welcoming new ponies, or in your case, new creatures." she said in one breath.

Before Robin could speak, Pinkie dashed away at the speed of light and came back at the same speed with her welcome wagon. She placed a party hat on Robin's head and played the music from her wagon as she started to sing.

Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hop hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To Ponyville today

She slid on her knees when she sang the last lyrics. "Wait for it."

DING

The oven opened with confetti bowling into Robin's face.

"See ya." Pinkie said as she ran off.

Robin was left there looking confused, everything happened so fast. Then again it is Pinkie Pie.

Damian continued to walk through the town as he reached a water tower. Perfect. He grappled up there and got a good view of Ponyville.

He saw city hall to the west and saw out in the distance Canterlot on a mountain, a train station, and the everfree forest. He then noticed Fluttershy's cottage just outside of Ponyville. Robin jumped off the tower, stretching his cape out and glided to the direction of the cottage.

He landed just outside of the town and onto a grassy field. Fluttershy's cottage a distance away. He was about to head there when he heard her scream. It was coming from the Everfree Forest.

Robin wasted no time sprinting to the scream. There he found Fluttershy being cornered by three timberwolves. Robin pulled his katana from the scabard on his back and started speeding to the timber wolves.

His blade came down on on timber wolf's head, releasing a green sap as blood. Robin removed the blade from the wolf as it fell to the ground shaking and wearing a brain dead face. Robin thruster the sword down into the wolf's head finishing it off.

One down two to go. The other two timberwolves turned their attention toward Robin, growling at him. Robin turned to Fluttershy. "Fluttershy! Go! Now!"

The yellow pegasus did so and ran off out of the forest. One wolf leaped onto Robin knocking him to the ground. The wolf was trying to chomp on him, but he was pushing his head back. Robin then quickly spun the timber wolf's head to the right and SNAP. The wolf's body fell on too of him.

Robin rolled the body off him as the final timber wolf came charging at him. Robin quickly pulled out two batarangs and through them at the wolf, hitting both it's eyes, blinding it. Robin then ran up to it bringing a foot to it's snout, stumbling it backwards and onto the ground. Robin then brought up his foot and smashed it down on the wolf's head, smashing it to wood chips.

Robin walked out of the forest to find Fluttershy standing there with a look of shock. She must have saw the whole thing from a distance.

"Are you alright?"

Robin got his answer as Fluttershy hugged him, crying into his shoulder, frightened that she almost lost her life.

Robin had a kid of shock and happiness within him, both from the hug. Robin hugged back. "Don't worry, your safe. It's okay...it's okay."

After what felt like an eternity they both broke the hug "*sniff* Thank you for saving me." she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Your welcome." Robin smiled as he just saved his favorite pony. "My name's Robin."

"Fluttershy."

"Would you like me to stay with you a bit longer Fluttershy?" Robin asked.

Fluttershy lightly shook her head "No thank you. I think I'll be fine."

"If you say so. Good meeting you Fluttershy." Robin said as he walked off.

Pinkie Pie came hopping up to Fluttershy. "Hey, Fluttershy. Guess what, we have a new visitor in town. Would you like to come to his welcome party at Twilight's castle?"

Fluttershy nodded "Of course, Pinkie." she figured it was for Robin.

Pinkie's smile grew "Great. See you there." She hoped off.

Then Fluttershy suddenly remembered that Robin said her name before she introduced himself. How did he know her name?

Author's Note:

Before anyone asks, no I'm not shipping Flutters and Damian. Sorry.

Comments ( 2 )

Short but sweet chapter. Can’t wait for the next. :yay: I don’t really worry about shipping, this is good enough without it.

More please please it so good.

Login or register to comment