• Published 5th Oct 2017
  • 1,984 Views, 212 Comments

Bermuda Beginnings - ScarFox9700



The REAL story of Flight 19, and what happened in Equestria as a result of a pilot's arrival

  • ...
26
 212
 1,984

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: Aftermath of Stupidity, Grand Tours, Epiphanies, and More Medical Attention

Once Both Tinker and Taylor were able, they both tried to sit up again. They both managed to do so, but unfortunately, there was one small problem. Due to the heavy straining that both of them had done to their arm muscles, all of them locked up completely! They couldn't pull their limbs apart, and it hurt them to try. After trying for a few minutes without success, Taylor slumped back to the floor.

"MEDIC!!!!!" He cried.

"Um, no medics here, but would two nurses be enough?" Redheart asked.

"Sure", Tinker groaned, "Just see if you can get us apart."

"We'll try our best." Starlight tried to be optimistic.

With that, both of the nurses got down, and examined the entangled limbs in question.

"Yeah, your limbs are locked up pretty tight. Starlight and I'll have to work really hard to massage them enough to get your guys apart."

"Just do what must be done, although if you could, please try to hurry, it is rather painful being stuck like this."

"We'll try Mr. Taylor."

And with that, Starlight got to work on Tinker's foreleg, while Redheart got to work on Taylor's arm.

"You really had him dead to rights out there Champ" Redheart laughed. If that crate hadn't broken, I'm sure that you would have won!"

"Thanks Miss Redheart", Taylor sighed, "You're the best."

"I know, and you always know just what to say to make me smile."

While this was happening, Tinker and Starlight were also having a conversation of their own.

"Wow, for a stallion, you sure have some nice muscles!"

"You, you really think so?"

"Yep!" Starlight giggled. "And if that crate hadn't broken, then maybe you really would have beaten Mr. Taylor."

TInker sighed. "Maybe. Or maybe we both would have passed out from exhaustion. I've seen strong in my time, but Taylor is something else. For a human, he really knows how to hold on to the end."

"Yeah, Humans really are amazing. And just think, if you guys hadn't done that hoof-wrestling contest, we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now."

"Yeah, you're right, we wouldn't. Humans really are amazing! They do things that get you introduced to cute mares!"

(Yes, it really is crazy if you think about it. Twilight Sparkle owes her existence to Tinker and Taylor's stupidity. They fought, got hurt, Starlight helped Tinker, things happened, Nightlight was born, he met Velvet, things happened, and Twilight was born. Coincidence? I don't think so......)


Eventually, after about 15 minutes of massaging, the two nurses finally managed to get the fighter's limbs apart.

"AUGH!!!!!" They both cried.

"OW, OW, OW!!!!!! Pins and Needles!" Taylor yelped as he shook his arm, trying to get the blood flowing again.

"No Kidding!!!!" TInker agreed.

It was another close to 5 minutes before they both finally settled down. Once they had, it was time for Tinker to report back to the barracks.

"Well, tonight was fun, but I've got to get going."

"Aww, do you have to go already?" Starlight was sad.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. I'm going to have to be back to the barracks for the evening roll call."

"But we will see you tomorrow, right Tinker?" Taylor asked.

"Most likely. I'll see you around Taylor."

"See you around Tinker."

And with that, Tinker and the rest of the guards left to go back to their barracks. After they'd left, Celestia offered to give Taylor, the doctor, and the two nurses a tour of the castle before nightfall.

"Sure", Taylor agreed. "I've been needing a break from all of the strenuous contests that I just took part in!"

Celestia nodded, and then began the tour. It began in the castle's main hall, and worked it's way around the entire castle, as well as the gardens and grounds. From Taylor's perspective, it was mostly just long lectures and stories about the history of the architecture, or a point of interest in particular. Every now and gain though, Celestia would stop at a point of interest that really held Taylor's attention.

"Whoa, what's that?" Taylor asked, pointing to a weird looking statue in one of the castle's gardens. The statue seemed to be some kind of serpent, bit it's arms, legs, and horns were all wonky, and seemed to be from a vast array of creatures forced together into one.

"That's Discord." Celestia looked at the statue with disgust. "He was the god of Chaos, and was a constant pest during my mother's reign. He tried to take the throne from her, but was stopped time and time again. After my mother passed, and her rule was handed over to me, Discord tried once again to steal the throne. Finally, to ensure that he would never interfere with my family's reign again, I fought Discord in one final epic duel, and I defeated him once and for all. I then encased him in stone, and there he still stands today, just waiting to cause more chaos and mischief."

Taylor was surprised. "Wait, you mean to tell me that he's still alive in there, even after all these years?!"

"Yes Dear", Celestia turned away, shaking her head, "He really is still alive in there. Frozen in time."

"Wowsers."

As Taylor turned away to leave, a piece of the statue's pedestal suddenly fell off. "Uh oh, that's not good." Taylor then picked the piece up, and went to see if it could be reattached. He still didn't believe that Discord really was still alive inside.

"I wonder....."

Taylor then reached up his hand, and knocked on one of Discord's legs. However, aside from the sound of his knuckles on stone, there was no response.

"Just as I thought", he remarked, "Just a creepy looking statue, nothing more."

After setting the piece back into place, Taylor then went to rejoin the group, completely unaware of what he had just done. Because he had tapped Discord on the leg, he accidentally caused the leg to start cracking! The crack was hardly noticeable at the time, being only about the size of a human hair, but give it a number of decades, and another generation, Discord would be free to bring chaos to Equestria once more.


Once Taylor was back with the group, the final stop on the tour was a massive hallway full of stained glass windows.

"Holy Toledo!" Taylor stared in absolute awe. "This is the entire history of Equestia displayed out in windows!"

The tour started at the most recent addition, the Banishment of Nightmare Moon, and worked its way back to the first window. Taylor saw Celestia's coronation, the birth of Princess Luna, the origins of Discord, the banishment of Tirek to Tartarus, and the assimilation of his brother into Equestrian society. He gazed in awe at Celestia's mother, Princess Faust, in all of her splendor, and shuddered at the war with Fate that almost completely destroyed Equestria. Finally, he came to the reign of Princess Stardust. He saw the building of Canterlot Castle, the first inhabitants of Cloudsdale, and the joining of the three Pony tribes on the first Hearth's Warming Eve. He then looked wonderingly at the window where she first arrived in Equestria.

"But how did she get to Equestria?" Taylor thought to himself. Taylor then skipped a few windows to get to the oldest one of all, and what he saw, shocked him so badly, that it remained permanently burned into his memory, and give him chills every time he thought about it.

"Are you alright Mr. Taylor?" She noticed that he suddenly got very pale.

All of a sudden, the memories of his earlier epiphany came flooding back to him. As he looked from one window to the next, wide-eyed, sweating, and getting paler by the minute, both Redheart and Starlight rushed to his side. He saw the Garden of Eden in all of it's glory before the Fall of Man. Adam and Eve were there, with Stardust standing off to the side. Overhead was a bright white cloud that Celestia said represented the Creator.

Taylor then looked at the next window. He saw Adam and Even standing next to a tree that had a snake in it. It appeared that they had eaten of the fruit of the tree, and were fleeing in terror. The snake appeared to be laughing. Stardust was here too, and she was eating the fruit that they had dropped on the ground.

The next window was the Creator dishing out punishments for those who had eaten the fruit, as well as for the snake, who now looked more like an Evil Entity. The next window showed the splitting of Earth and Equestria, and all of the corruption and wickedness that followed. The Creator watched all of this with great sadness. He was sorry that he had ever created the World in the first place.

The final windows depicted a massive flood that wiped out all life on Earth, except for a select few who were on board a massive boat. On the Equestrian side of this flood, the final connections between the two worlds snapped forever, and they became fully separate from one another. As time wore on, both worlds forgot that the other even existed. The very last window of all was the first day of Stardust's reign, and the Creator giving her His blessing.

After witnessing all of this on the level that he had, Taylor suddenly fell unconscious into the forelegs of the two nurses. He was deathly pale, and was sweating and shaking very badly.

"We need to get him back to his quarters, I can take care of him from there!" Red heart said worriedly.

"Very good Miss Redheart!" Celestia then clapped her hooves, and a servant came running.

"Yes, my Princess?"

Please assist this good doctor and these two nurses in getting Mr. Taylor back to his quarters. He's had quite a shock, and needs to be revived."

The servant nodded. "Yes, my Princess."

He got on one side of Taylor, and with the doctor on the other side, they were able to get Taylor onto their backs, and carry him back to his room. Celestia and the two nurses were right behind them.

"I can't believe that this just happened", Starlight whispered.

"Me neither", Redheart agreed. "He saw the windows, and he must have remembered his earlier epiphany. After he put all of the pieces together, it proved to be too much for him, and he blacked out."

"I just hope that he's going to be ok", Celestia said softly.

"I'm pretty sure that he will be", Redheart reassured her. It was shock mostly. He simply got overwhelmed, and fainted. It should be very easy to revive him."

With that, they continued on their journey to get Taylor back to his room, wondering the whole way on whether or not he was going to be ok.

Author's Note:

Well, here it is, Chapter 12. I hope that you all enjoy it, and as a word of warning, Chapter 13 contains some "Questionable" scenes towards the end, hence the reason for the "sex" tags. Don't worry though, after that chapter, that tag no longer applies. Just a warning, and I hope to see you all for chapter 13.

ScarFox out for now!

PreviousChapters Next