• Published 5th Oct 2017
  • 860 Views, 6 Comments

SNABU: Situation Normal: All Bucked Up - RDDash



When Tempest Shadow invades Equestria, she really didn't thought things through. Princess Major Twilight Sparkle of the Clone Trooper Army issued Contingency Order #37. Run, My Little Pony! Run!

  • ...
6
 6
 860

7: Toyetic Mare on the Hovercraft, Wait What?

Tempest Shadow or as she now is known as Fizzlepop Berrytwist was sitting behind the bars. On a contrary, maybe the name Tempest Shadow was a lot simpler. Two guards came out to her.

"You are being released, please follow us!"

Tempest was very surprised by that, "Wait, what?"

One of the guards started talking, "Somepony pulled some strings for you, so the Equestrian court is forced to drop the charges of high treason. You've been transferred into an Princess Twilight's Villain Reformation Program, one of their social workers are going to contact you later during this week. Oh, and please accept this Care Package from Princess Celestia Cares Foundation"

The second guard gave Tempest a small package, which did contain a slice of cake, and some of the banana pancakes.

"Please come with us to this room, our camera specialist would be with you shortly."

Tempest waited for a few minutes, that is when the photographer came, was that Photo Finish? The mare in question trotted to Tempest Shadow and looked at her

"Yas, such pretty little face! Tsk, it's a shame that I've never met you before! Perhaps I could have spun you around all across the Broadway!"

"I am sorry! What?"

"I am saying that you would have been great in showbiz, such passion, such strength of character. Unfortunately such a poor choice of carrier."

"But my horn?!"

"Buh! I am an Earth Pony, I have no wings and no horn, but I do have the passion for what I like doing. You know what they said to me?"

"What?"

"They said to me, you look so much like Rainbow Dash! They said Rainbow Dash just using her wig and then puts her wings under the corset, and then she just dressed up in this cute dress of mine!"

"Is she?"

"Nein! But someponies would certainly try to convince you otherwise! The Picture, Yes!"

Photo Finish took a few shots and then satisfied with her work she trotted away. Tempest once again left alone, after a while another pony came back, this time it was Starlight Glimmer who came.

"You must be my social worker?"

"Yep," Starlight Glimmer nodded, "You are kind of lucky because Princess Twilight isn't personally overseeing your punishment! I am pretty sure she would have thought up something clever especially for you! Like she did with me!"

"What do you mean?"

They trotted into the next corridor, and then entered a small room where another mare had been sitting for quite awhile now.

"Well, you see I am kind of extreme equalist, some ponies even called me a communist. So, because of that, and with little advice from Pinkie Pie she paired up to me with her! Her name is Aryanne and she is a byproduct of Germane dark history Most of the time she is harmless and just likes to do cross-dressing! But her hobby is frowned upon on, so I guess she was more than excited at the opportunity to try and crossdress me. "

"Okay! So um?"

"Oh, right I guess you are going to spend the time with us since you rejected friendship and all."

"I didn't, I just!" Tempest tried to say, but Starlight interrapted her.

"Nuh-uh! The denial of your problems is the only the first stage in the system! Why don't you tell me everything so we could just skip to acceptance of your, I am sure of it, very tragic story!"

"Okay, well it all started when..."

Several hours later...

"... And then those jerks just ditched me in the forest. After that nopony else wanted to talk to me!"

"Well, that's a good thing that you managed to let it all out, I am pretty sure that you fill all better now!"

"I guess I am!" Tempest agreed with her. "I suppose you aren't that bad at listening to other ponies!"

"Thanks, I took a few lessons from Fluttershy, so um I guess you are part of an evil regime fun club, huh? Come on let us go outside I sm sure they are about to resume the celebrations, but you hate celebrations, so I guess we just had to put you outside of your comfort zone!"

"Well, actually I wouldn't mind..."Tempest tried to move away, but Starlight just wouldn't have it.

"No, no, we had to do this because healing is important. Also please sign this contract, and make sure to read the fine print!"

Tempest took the contract and looked at it, "Um its says here that they want to market me with their new toy line!"

"Yes, yes its simple stuff like that, and I guess they figure out a perfect punishment for you! You might end up as a model for extremly inaccurate toy line! Oh, I am really sorry dear I am reading Pinkie Pie's script! Sometimes they do end up making that mistake! You know like characters get mixed up because there are too many of them! Why I am still reading the wrong script?"

She then turned to Aryanne "Why I am still reading this script? she then showed her piece of parchment."

"I dunno!" she said. "Do you want, uh...do you want some candy?"

Starlight groaned "Hold on second, we are going to fix this problem! Pinkie Pie!"

"What are you!"Tempest started up, but then suddenl' realized " Oh no not her! Can I just please go back to my jail cell!"

Starlight smiled at her "Good I can see that this therapy is working!" her eyes then darkened, "I've told you that you are not going to win, and you just had to not listen to me, and threaten my teacher!"

Tempest swallowed, "What did you say?"

Starlight eyes returned to normal, "Oh, its nothing!" She then smiled at her once again. They continued to just look at each other until Pinkie Pie came to the room.

"Oh hello, Tempest, Hi Aryanne, and hello Starlight. Does Starlight is giving you a hard time?" Pinkie pie greeted individually, "Thank you Starlight you found my script, Sorry about that it confuses other ponies! Um, girls what are you still doing here! I would just suggest that you would go outside, um, and celebrate."

All four of them exited the room and entered the streets when Pinkie Pie started talking again, "Do you want to help me?"

"Oh, um, I guess!" Tempest nodded her head.

"Great we are going to be great!"

Tempest Shadow was about to speak again but then a whole bunch of fireworks had shot into the sky, all of them just continued to look at the sky above.

Author's Note:

I don't know, just imagine:derpyderp1: this pony as a voice for Aryanne, and with that, the story is finished with fireworks.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment