• Published 4th Oct 2017
  • 430 Views, 10 Comments

Her Cuddle Pony - Speedy Silverstreak



A gift for my friends Hazel_Hester777

  • ...
2
 10
 430

Her Cuddle Pony

The heart rate monitor was going steadily at the Fimfiction Asylum infirmary. It's been almost three months since the accident and only two since the fandom found out. Looking down and seeing all the get well soon cards and balloons I left for her I felt a little joy. I knew the trouble they went through, we all did. Granted I faced bullying and harassment outside of the fandom and still get some to this day but I'll never know the pain they suffered.

I saw Nurse Redheart approaching and waved her over to me. “Anything new on her nurse?” I asked the nice mare. She gave a small sigh and respond back to my question. “I'm sorry Mr. Silverstreak but it's still the same. Ms. Hide is still unresponsive lately.” I expected this since Hazel told me the same thing before she left. I sighed and thanked the nurse and looked back at the familiar in the bed.

I walked slowly next to the bed and grabbed her still paw and talked quietly but enough for her to hear. “Hester……. I know you barely know me or who I am but I just want to tell you that I am here to support you and Hazel through this. I bet she told you all the great things I've been saying about you two and how I help her with all that has happened. I just want to say I've been helping Hazel as best as I can and I'm gonna try something that maybe will work.”

All I felt was a slight squeeze from her paw in my hand before leaving the infirmary. As I left the asylum and got in my Equestria Girls characters truck I pulled out my phone and scrolled down to Hazel's number. I went to messages and told her we should meet the next day. I drove back to the crossover section of the fandom hoping Hazel will accept my request.


The next morning I waited in Ponyville park with a package in my hooves. I changed back to my pony form for this reason and Hazel needs what I have planned. Soon I saw her approaching from a distance and smiled as she gave me a small smile back. I gave her a hug and offered for her to sit next to me on the bench I was on and soon we started talking to each other.

“So how have things been in the crossover side of the fandom?” Hazel asked as she looked at the scenery. “Decent enough with everything. I got a planning committee formed for certain stories. Discord was able to hook me up with a gateway system to my Twisted Metal world and Sunset Shimmer seems to enjoy Hot Wheels Thrilltopia me and SonicStreak made. But the reason I wanted to meet with you Hazel is different.”

She looked at me curious as I handed her the box. “This box contains half of a potion that will help you with what has been going on with Hester. Me and my friend Nighrshade spent the night working on this and we think it might help. The instructions are on the bottle and make sure to drink it at sundown. I think this will help you with being without your partner and friend.”

I gave her a hug then left the park for home to prepare. Once home I made sure to take a long hot shower to keep my coat nice and clean and brushed it to as soft as I could get it. I ate a good meal and brushed my mane and tail as I glanced at my clock. It was almost sundown so I grabbed the other half of the potion and got ready. I popped off the cork and held the bottle in my mouth as I watched the sun through my window. Once it became sundown I knocked my head back and drank the potion in three gulps and set the bottle down. I saw my body glow and prepared for the night I am gonna have.

Meanwhile Hazel drank the potion and got ready for bed. As she finished getting ready for bed and entered her room she was surprised to see what was in there. In her room on her bed was a plushie of a blue earth pony with a dark blue mane and tail with a silver stripe in them. Hazel touched the plush only to feel it's coat like plush velvet and the mane made if the finest silk fabric. Next to the plush was a note that Hazel picked up and read it.

Hazel,

Remember that I only gave you half the potion? Well the second half was to turn the user into a plushie version of their pony self. Nightshade and I made sure the potion was the right mixture so I could match Hester's height…… or make myself a little over a foot tall. Either way I'm here for you to talk to and cuddle while you wait till Hester wakes up. Now this potion will only last for twelve hours then I'll return to normal back home so if you want to try this again I'm willing to be a plush for a few nights.

Just please be careful with me in this state.

Speedy

Hazel looked at Speedy plush and smiled as she picked him up. She could feel he was a little heavy but she understood since he's tall in both human and pony form. She lied down in her bed and held Speedy plush close to her chest with his head resting on her neck. Hazel noted how soft he felt on her neck and how his warmth was able to be felt on her as she covered them both. She then rested her one hand on his mane stroking it while the other wrapped around his barrell. As she started to fall asleep Speedy plush was able to hear her say something to him that made him smile inside.

“Thank you Speedy…….”

Comments ( 10 )

As the undisputed Cuddle Master of Fimfiction, I have high hopes for this story and am looking forward to reading it soon.

8465153
All I ask is to please support my friend. Shhe needs the support

10/10!!!!!! I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I'll support them!

Me too. All the way to the end.

8468007
I made it for a friend. Does this approve?

Comment posted by kityluvr deleted Oct 7th, 2018

why would someone not like this. its amazing

Login or register to comment