• Published 3rd Oct 2017
  • 1,441 Views, 29 Comments

My Haunting Story - Talbert2103

  • ...
16
 29
 1,441

The Meet

My Haunting Story

Chapter 7: The Meet


Location: Rhode Island

Time: 10:30 AM

Date: June 21, 2018

Situation: The Moving


It's been months since my victory against the monster who started this, with him dead and his creations destroyed, I can finally live my life happy. Anyway, I was in my home playing a video game that I always wanted to play, the game is called Call of Duty: WW2, I played the campaign until the final mission, then I played multiplayer and leveled up quite well, and finally, Zombies, it was quite hard at first since those zombies gotten quite difficult to kill, but me and my online friends managed to get the easter egg done.

"Finally, we did it, jeez," I said relieved that we defeated that monster in the game.

"I know, it was difficult," My friend said, "F*****g zombie monster b***h." (Yeah, he curses and cusses a lot, but I didn't care.).

"He was creepy and scary," My second friend said.

We stopped talking and watched the final cutscene, in this cutscene shows the monster getting magnetized by a Zeppelin, one of the guns was shooting at him, it missed a couple times until the monster grabbed a hold of the ship and started scratching it, it caused it to go on fire.

"Holy s**t," My first friend said, "Is he gonna destroy that sh..."

He got cut off when the got blown up by the monster.

"Yep, he destroyed it," My third friend said.

We watched the destroyed zeppelin fall to the ground and the cutscene changed so we can whatever the heck we want.

"Well, I'm gonna get off, it was fun playing this," I said as I turn off my PS4.

My life has been nothing but a living hell when those monsters came to my house, I thought it would be over, but it isn't, they had come after the ones I know, Jody, Kenna, Stella, Shannon, and basically almost everyone I know that was attacked by those monsters, and as for Springtrap, I freed him from the monster that started this whole thing.

"Well, that was fun," I said, "I should play Wolfenstein The New Colossus later on today."

I went downstairs to my living room and saw my parents and my sister, they looked at me said.

"Hey, Michael, we got something to tell you," Wes said.

I was nervous when he said that, I don't know they want to tell me.

"W-what is it?" I said not sure what he's going to tell me.

"Ever since those monsters that were after you are now defeated, we decide to move back to San Diego now." My mom said.

I was crushed when they said that.

"What, why?" I said.

"Well, it's simple, you've defeated the person who started it, you've turned one of the monsters friendly, so now it's safe enough to move back," My mom said.

When they told me that, I was left in shock, I was going to leave Rhode Island, leave the high school I go to, and leave my new girlfriend, Natasha.

"I can't believe, I'm moving back to San Diego, what house are we gonna live in exactly?" I said.

"Same house we moved in," Wes said.

"But what about Natasha, what will she say and feel like when I tell her?" I said.

"Just tell her on the phone, what we know of is that she'll be sad for you to leave," Wes said.

I was going to leave her, I want to take her with me but... Her parents are going to say no about it, so I have no choice but to do it.

"Fine, I'll call her," I said going up to the phone.

I picked up the phone, went up to my room, dialed up the number, and waited for her to answer, and soon enough, she answered.

"Hey, Mike, what's up?" Natasha said.

I sighed and said, "Natasha, I gotta tell you something,"

"oh no, what's wrong, did something happen?" She said.

"No, it's that, god I don't know if I want to tell you or not," I said not sure if I want to tell her or not.

"Hey, I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me anything," She said.

"You'll be sad if I tell you it," I said.

"Just tell me," Natasha said.

I took a deep breath and tell her what it is.

"My parents said that we're moving back the San Diego," I said.

"What, why?" Natasha said.

"Ever since those monster got defeated, they said it's safe enough for us to move back, I just don't know I want to tell you or not, I wish I could take you with me to San Diego, but I know that your parents won't let you," I said, "I'm sorry but, we're moving back, I didn't expect it to happen."

"You can't go back, I'll miss you if you do," Natasha said sadly.

"I wish I could do something about it," I said, "I'm sorry, but we have to."

"I wish I could do something about it as well," Natasha said.

"How about this, how about we'll see each other, one last time before I go?" I said.

"I would love that," Natasha said, "How about the park right now?"

"I'll be there," I said.

"See you in the park then," Natasha said, "Bye,"

"Bye," I said hanging up the phone and started to get ready to go to the park to see her one last time. When I got downstairs ready to go, my parents saw me.

"Where are you going?" My mom said.

"I'm going to see her one last time before I go," I said putting the phone down.

"Oh, well, have fun, I guess," Wes said.

I got outside heading to the park for me to see her one last time.


Location: Rhode Island, The Park


When I got to park, I started looking around to find her but I couldn't, so I waited for her to get here. Tomorrow is my graduation as a Freshman, I don't know if we're moving today.

Time went by and I saw her walking around to find me as well.

"Natasha," I called out, she turned to my direction and walked up to me.

"Hey, how it's going," She said.

"I don't know, despite the fact that I'm moving so, I'm not doing great," I said.

"I know, I can't believe you're moving," Natasha said.

"I don't know what to say, I'm gonna leave Rhode Island and I'm gonna leave you as well," I said, "I don't what to do about it."

We sat down on a bench holding hands.

"I don't want to lose you," Natasha said.

"I don't want to lose you too," I said, "But it looks like I am now,"

Natasha was left crying when I said it, so I did my best to comfort her.

"When are you moving?" Natasha said.

"I wish I know, either today or tomorrow," I said, "I just don't know when."

"I'm gonna miss you," Natasha said hugging me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you too, maybe we'll see each other again in the future," I said.

"I hope so too," Natasha said breaking off the hug.

"But remember, I'll be here," I said pointing at her heart, "I'll always be here to guide you."

"And I'll always be here to guide you as well," Natasha said pointing at my heart as well.

After that, we kissed each other on the lips and a few seconds later we broke the kiss.

"I love you, Natasha," I said.

"I love you too, Michael," Natasha said.

We hugged each other until we broke it off and went back to our house.

"I'll see you soon Natasha, I'll see you soon," I said in my head.


Location: San Diego, CA, My House

Time: 12:45 PM

Date: June, 25, 2018

Situation: The Colliding


After we moved, I was left depressed that I left Natasha, I still miss her a lot. But now it's time I tell you what happened to our world, I was walking like usual until the ground shook for some reason, I thought it was an earthquake at first but it never happened in San Diego, it was something else and what happened next is what I'll never forget, a bright light came at me thinking a meteor crashing down to destroy the world, but it wasn't, after the bright light vanished I opened my eyes and was left in shock, there were buildings that I don't recognize somethings being there, people outside that I don't recognize because of their skin color.

"What the heck!" I said shocked of what happened, "What happened here?"

I went back home to tell them what happened. After I got inside, I saw my parents not sure what happened.

"What happened?" Wes said, "What was the bight light."

I thought of it for a second until I figured it out, our world was collided by another.

"I know what happened," I said.

"Then what is it?" My mom said.

"Our world got collided by another one," I said.

"How can you be sure about it," Wes said.

"See for yourself," I said opening the door for them to see what happened.

"What in the world happened to our country?" I said.

I turned on the TV in my room and went to the news channel called KUSI and watched it until it shows about the colliding.

"Oh my god," I said, "Who did this?"


Location: San Diego, CA, Sweet Shoppe

Time: 8:45 AM

Date: July 1, 2018

Situation: The Meet


It's been seven days since the colliding happened, I was outside looking for a place to eat until I found a place that I don't recognize called Sweet Shoppe, I was going to choose the bakery place I know but I went inside anyway. When I got inside, people were looking at me weird that I don't know, so I ignored it and carried on, when I was about to go to the line, a pink-haired girl pops up in front of me out of nowhere.

"HI!" The girl said.

That made me jump and fell to the ground.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie and welcome to Sweet Shoppe, I don't recognize you, are you new here, if you are then that'll be awesome," She said.

At first, I don't know what say when she popped up in front for some reason, so I got up and said, "Uhh, yeah, I'm new,"

When I said it, she gave out a girly squeal and started jumping around and said, "That's awesome, you should eat here, of course, it awesome here."

"Okay, calm down 'er Pinkie," Another girl said.

I turned to her direction and see 6 girls coming up to me and the hyperactive girl.

"Hey, what's your name buddy?" The rainbow-haired girl said.

"Michael," I said.

"Well nice to meet you, Michael, I'm Rainbow Dash, and here is Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle," Rainbow said.

"Nice to meet you, partner," Applejack said.

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Hi, good to meet you," Twilight said.

"Good you meet you as well," I said.

"Nice to meet you, darling," Rarity said.

"Nice to you too," I said.

"H-hi, M-M-Michael," Fluttershy said nervously.

"You alright?" I said.

"She gets shy around others if you didn't notice," Rainbow said.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you then," I said to Fluttershy.

"Hey, Micahel, nice to meet you," Sunset Shimmer said.

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and welcome to Sweet Shoppe, the best bakery in the world," Pinkie said hyper as always.

"Is she always like this?" I said.

"Yep, she's always like this, especially when she meets new people," Rainbow said.

"Guess I'm one of the new people," I said.

'Hmmhmm, yes you are," Sunset said.

"So, what are you here for?" Rainbow said.

"I was going to get myself something to eat," I said.

"Here, have this," Pinkie said when she bolted off and back here in a split second with a cupcake in her hand, that surprised me, I've never seen someone that hyper before in my life.

"Whoa, that was fast," I said taking the cupcake out her hands and took a bite of it, "Wow, this is the best cupcake I've ever eaten."

"See, told you it's the best bakery in the world," Pinkie said.

I laughed and flashes came to my head of Natasha and I. After those flashes, the girls looked at me weird.

"Are you alright, darling?" Rarity said.

"Yeah, it's just," I was going to say that I missed her, but I stopped.

"You can tell us anything," Sunset said.

"It's my girlfriend, her name is Natasha, I moved here by leaving her, I missed her very much," I said with a tear coming out of my eye.

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear," Rarity said.

"That's horrible that you have to leave her like that," Fluttershy said.

"I didn't know why I have to move," I said.

After I finished, I went up and walked to the exit and said. "Well, I gotta go, maybe call her I guess, if I can."

"Aww, do you have to?" Pinkie said.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you girls though, hope we can see each other again," I said.

"Yeah, we could be friends as well," Twilight said.

"I'll look forward to it," I said, "See ya later girls,"

"Bye," The girls said.

I went out of the bakery and walked back home until flashes went up, but instead of Natasha, it was flashes of those monsters that first came after me and everyone I know and something else happened that I don't know what happened. Something came in front of me and I know who it is.

"FREDDY!" I said.

Freddy lifted his arm getting ready to hit me, but before he could lay it to me, a bright light came in front me, and when the light vanished, he wasn't there anymore.

"What the heck was that?" I said looking around, but I went back home anyway.


End of Chapter 7

Author's Note:

And there it is, another chapter done, hope you enjoyed. I read this one comment saying that when I'm at the last chapter of the story that the guy in the story that tried to kill me by sending robots to come after me will turn everyone into robots. One thing, that's not gonna happen at all, I had a idea before he put comment in there and that is not it at all, which is that it'll be a different ending then that, and it will be awesome.

Stay tuned for the last one to find out.

(This is the like the worst author's note I've ever writen in my life.).