• Published 3rd Oct 2017
  • 1,433 Views, 29 Comments

My Haunting Story - Talbert2103

  • ...
16
 29
 1,433

Abandoned Hopes

My Haunting Story

Chapter 5: Abandoned Hopes


Location: Rhode Island, The High School

Time: 12:48 PM

Date: October 7, 2017

Situation: The Second Call


After my crazy adventure I had with The Ignited, I told them how crazy it was at Taft, started from the chase to Taft being burned down to the ground, I still couldn't believe that I lost the Middle School I used to go to is gone. Anyway, that adventure I had has been one of the most craziest adventure I'd ever been in my life. I thought it was all until a call was heard from my teacher's desk, I went up to the phone, picked it up, and I put the receiver to my ear.

"Hello," I said on the phone.

I was hearing breathing from the phone, that's when I know something was up.

"Uhh, hello, is anyone on the phone?" I said with an eyebrow rosed.

"Is this Michael?" The call said which turns out to be a girl again.

"Uhh, yeah, who are you? And what do you need or want exactly?" I said.

"This Shannon from Kearny telling you that, we have a problem," The girl said on the phone.

"What kind of problem exactly?" I said not sure what the problem is.

Then she said four words that changed my life.

"A monster is here," Shannon said.

"Wait, what!" I said.

"A monster is here and I don't know why," Shannon said.

"What's going on Michael?" Natasha said.

"A monster is here at Kearny," I said.

"Where, in San Diego?" Natasha said.

"I guess," I said, "Can you tell me what it looks like."

"Well, it's a mechanical bunny with half its ear missing on the right side, its missing its bottom jaw, it has a damaged body with holes on it revealing some kind of human flesh, and its eyes turn from white to red," Shannon said.

After she told me what it looks like, I immediately know who it is.

"I know who it is," I said with a shocked face on me.

"Who, who is it?" Shannon said.

"His name is Springtrap," I said, "And he's here to do the devil's work."

"Wait, from Five Nights at Freddy's 3?" Shannon said.

"That's him alright," I said.

"Oh god," Shannon said, "Wait, Springtrap's not real, he's only in a horror video game!?"

"Not just him, I just encountered Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, and that weird eight-legged creature," I said, "Apparently, they're from The Joy of Creation: Story Mode."

"Wait, what, they're real too?!" Shannon said.

"Yeah but don't worry, I took them down," I said.

"Oh, thank god," Shannon said.

"Don't worry, I'm going over there and get you, my friends, and everyone out of Kearny in one-piece," I said.

"Please hurry," Shannon said, "And try not to die, please?"

"I'll be fine, trust me," I said.

I hanged up the phone and turned around, I see students standing there waiting for me to tell them I'm going back again.

"Well, looks like I'm going back to San Diego," I said.

"I KNEW IT!" Natasha yelled.

I sighed and said, "Looks like I'm going to get everyone out and kill Springtrap," "Great."

"Really, you just got back here and you going back to San Diego again?!" The girl who handed me the camera said.

Oh, I forgot to tell who the girl is that handed me the camera and put it on. Her name is Elizabeth by the way if you didn't know.

"Hmmhmm, now I got to go to the Naval Base again with my dad and save everyone," I said.

Everyone went "Aww" on me when I said that, but they knew I was right.

"Well maybe everything will be normal soon," Natasha said.

"Yep," I said, "Well, off to my house and tell my parents that I'm going back."

After that, I ran to my house to tell my parents the news.


Meanwile in my house


My parents are recovering from the adventure I had back at Taft, but wait until the problem that Shannon has right now. I charged through the front door of my house, my parents were surprised to see me.

"Michael, what are you doing here?" My mom said.

"Yeah, why are you not at school?" Wes said.

"There's no time, we have a problem," I said out of breath from running.

"What kind of problem?" Wes said.

I took a moment to catch my breath before saying something else. After I catch my breath, I began talking again.

"A monster just got to Kearny trying to kill everyone," I said.

My parents were shocked to hear it.

"What, a monster is at Kearny," My mom said, "But why?"

"I don't know, but I do know that a man made him just like he made those creatures including that creepy one,"

"Really, again," Wes said, "Why is he doing this?"

"Just to kill me and creating a trap for me," I said.

"What, he's been targeting you this whole time?!" Wes said.

"Yeah, he has, and always will until I'm dead," I said.

"Alright, we'll let you go back there, but you're not coming back after this," My mom said.

"Don't worry, it'll be over in no time," I said, "I hope."


Location: San Diego, CA, Kearny High School

Time: 10:12 AM

Date: October 9, 2017

Situation: The Search


When I got to Kearny High Shcool, Home of the Komets, I went inside and try to figure out the main things I need to do.

"Alright, it's simple, get Shannon, my friends, and everyone out of this school, kill Springtrap, and get out," I said, "I should be able to do this perfectly."

I was walking around the school hoping I can find at least someone, I stopped where I was, took my glasses off, and turned it on so everyone in my High School could see what I'm seeing. After I put my glasses on, I heard a noise behind me, I turned around and saw him staring right at me. I couldn't move at first, I was just frozen there until he started to move and I got back in control of my body, then he started running to get me. And so, I ran as fast as I could to lose him.

I ran so he couldn't get me, then I decided that I could hide, when I got to a hallway, I went left twice and stayed where I was. I was hearing footsteps from him, I couldn't move, blink, breath, and every part of my body hoping it would be enough to lose him. After a while I saw Springtrap ran past me, I immediately went around and hide in a bush, he went back outside, he must've heard my footsteps.

I peeked over to see if he's still, and there he is, outside the door looking around. After a few seconds, he turned around and walked away, I sighed in relief that I got away.

"That was a close one," I said in a whisper.

I continued down the halls and stopped to see a door opened, the classroom door which happens to be the class I used to go to call Army Junior Regiment Office Training Corps. or AJROTC for short.

"I someone in there?" I thought.

I walked to the door hoping it would be a student instead of Springtrap.

"Please be a student, please be a student, please be a student," I said.

I opened the door and reveal someone walking backward, and I know who he is.

"FIRST SERGEANT RICE! OH, THANK GOD IT'S YOU!" I said excited to see him again.

"Michael, is that you?" 1SG Rice said.

"Yeah, it's me, I'm here to get you and everyone out in one-piece," I said.

"But what about the thing that is in our school?" 1SG Rice said.

"I'll make sure he doesn't follow us, trust me," I said, "If he saw us, I'll get him to come after me then you run out of the school."

"First Sargent Rice, who is that?" A voice said that I recognized.

"First Sergeant Olson, it's me, Michael," I said.

"Michael is that really you," 1SG Olson said.

"Yeah, it's me, I'm here to get everyone out," I said getting inside.

"MICHAEL!" Everyone in the classroom said.

"Alright, here's what we have to do, I'm getting all of you out of here in one-piece, if he sees us, I'll try to make him come after me," I said, "Do exactly what I say and we'll get out of here in no time."

Everyone nodded and got up to get ready to get out.

"Follow me and do what I say," I said.

I opened the door to see if Springtrap is there but he wasn't which is good.

"Alright, we're clear, let's go," I said getting out with everyone else following me.

When we got to the gate, 1SG Lindback used the keys to unlock the gate and open it while I stand behind everyone making sure that Springtrap doesn't get here.

"Go, go, get out now," I said after Lindback opened the gate.

After everyone got out, I turned and was happy to get everyone out in one-piece.

"Alright, still got more to do," I said.

Next, I have to go to a small school called DMD (Digital Media & Design).

When I got there sneakily went inside the DMD and started looking for them, I stopped by a random classroom and opened it. When I opened it someone was right in front of the door ready to punch me but I successfully dodge it before it planted on me.

"Hey, chill, I'm not Springtrap," I said.

"Michael is that you," A voice said which happens to be a girl, I know exactly who it is.

"Shannon, oh thank god you're alright and same goes for all of you," I said.

"So you're the kid who's getting us out right?" A girl said.

"Yep, that's me," I said.

"Good, sorry for trying punch you earlier, I thought you were that thing," The girl said.

"That's alright," I said, "Alright, here's what we're gonna do, I'm getting all of you out of here, I need all of you to go in classroom and tell everyone we're getting, once everyone gets out of the classroom, we're gonna sneakily get to a nearby gate and get you all out, do exactly what I say and if he sees us, I'll try to get him to chase me, once he cases me, you're all on your own, got me,"

Everyone nodded and got ready to get out, with some of the students getting out of the classroom to get the rest of the DMD students out of here. Once everyone got finished doing what they're doing, I opened the door to see if Springtrap is there but wasn't.

"Alright, do what I say and we'll get out in no time," I said getting out with everyone else following me.

We got to a nearby gate, when we got there, we heard a noise behind us, I turned around and see Springtrap over there staring at us.

"Oh god, GO, I'LL GET HIM TO COME CHASE ME!" I yelled out.

"But what if he..." Shannon said but only to be interrupted by me.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! I'LL BE FINE! JUST GO!" I yelled.

And with that, everyone got out, while I run the opposite direction with Springtrap following me. After a while, I hid behind a bush and got away, then I was off to get everyone out in another small school called SCT (Science Connection and Technology).

"Alright, next up, SCT," I said walking to a classroom from SCT.

I walked up to a classroom named by Mrs. Weber. I opened the door, but it was locked.

"Great, locked," I said, "Hey, is anyone in there, it's me Michael."

And with that, the door unlocked and I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"Thank god you're here," Mrs. Weber said.

"I'm here to get everyone out," I said.

"But the monster is there," A boy said named Alan Perez, "What if we get killed by him?"

"I'll get him to come after me instead," I said, "You all should focus on getting out," "Just do what I say, and we'll get out in no time,"

Everyone nodded and started to get ready to get out of here.


Time: 12:43 PM

Situation: The Fire


After getting everyone out of the school, I started my next objective, kill Springtrap. When I was walking around trying to find him, I heard a noise from the walls. I didn't know what it was at first until *BOOM* an explosion happen which damaged my camera and causing it to break, I was left knocked out cold.

After I gained consciousness, I can see the flames coming in with falling debris, that's when I started to run. When I got to the door, I started opening the door but surprisingly the door opened fast and I saw Springtrap, when he opened the door, he punched me right square in the face causing me to fly backward. When I hit the ground, I see Springtrap walking towards me with his hands out, he started grabbing my neck and started choking me to death, I couldn't breath, I put my hand out and grabbed his mask and pulled it up and reveal the dead corpse, then I noticed a strange device on him, I didn't hesitate by grabbing the device and started yanking it out of him.

When I got the device, he let go of me and started acting crazy until his eyes turned from red to white.

"I-I'm free, I'M FREE!" Springtrap said looking at himself, "I'm myself again."

Springtrap started looking at me and said, "Thank you so much for freeing me in power I call hell,"

"So, you're good now?" I said, "You not evil anymore?"

"I've never been evil," Springtrap said, "That device commanded me to try to kill you and everyone in this school," "Speaking of which, we should get out of here, NOW!"

We both got up and started running to the exit and we managed to get out alive.

"Follow me, I know where the creator is," Springtrap said, "If you can help me kill him for me, then everything will be over," "Trust me on this, everything you've gone over will be gone forever, then you'll live your normal life without any monsters coming after you."

I paused for a few seconds until I answered.

"If it involves killing him and all this being over, then yeah, let's get him," I said.

"Then follow me," Springtrap said "We have a long way to go,"

And with that, Springtrap and I went to find the person who started this whole mess to me.


End of Chapter 5