• Published 3rd Oct 2017
  • 1,441 Views, 29 Comments

My Haunting Story - Talbert2103

  • ...
16
 29
 1,441

The Creation

My Haunting Story

Chapter 4: The Creation


Location: San Diego, CA, Taft Middle School, The Library

Time: 10:31 AM

Date: Feburary 28, 2027

Situation: Unknown


I went inside the library to see if it changed and nothing changed surprisingly, I remember the first time I saw the new animatronic which you'll find out in a minute. After what happened when I reached 6 AM against Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, I went to find Kenna and everyone, but what I know is, that the surprise was waiting for me and when I saw that animatronic, it nearly scared me half to death.


Rhode Island

Time: 9:00 AM

Date: October 4, 2017

Situation: Unknown


The camera turned on and saw everyone that I was seeing, like the chase I had with Freddy that I didn't know until now, the way Freddy reacted when I shined the flashlight at him, Bonnie destroying the camera, Foxy disappearing when he looked at me, when Freddy opened the door and stood there with music playing when the lights turned off, and me reaching to 6 AM.

"Wow," The girl that handed the camera to me, "He actually did it,"

"Oh thank god he's safe," Natasha said.

"I didn't know he went through that when they came to his house," Nickolas said.

"That was a risky move, but he made finally," A woman said which turned out to be my mom.

'Wait," The principal said when the students and my mom turning to face her, "He did say that the cycle continues right?"

"Yeah, he did," Nickolas said.

"Wait, does that mean..." My teacher said.

"The monsters are going to come back," Natasha said.

"He better hurry, we don't know how much time he has till he gets everyone out, including my old friends," A girl said which is my sister.


Location: San Diego, CA, Taft Middle School, The Front Entrance

Time: 6:24 AM

Date: October 4, 2017

Situation: The Search


I've spent 24 minutes finding Kenna and Everyone but I couldn't find them all, I was worried that I might never find before the monsters come back until I realized that the note said to read the back.

"Wait, the note did say to read the back," I said

I took out the note, turned it around and read it.

For the Monster Slayer

If you've managed to successfully slay the monsters then good job, we all knew we were counting on you. Now it's time tell you where we are. Go inside the library and go into Ms. Enreckai's Office (I don't know how to spell her name so I do apologize if I got it wrong) and lock every door there is inside her office, we have NO idea if they'll come back or not, soon as you've done that, find a book that is titled "How to Build a Secret Passageway" If you found it, turned the book to the left side. If you did it, then you've found us, please hurry.

"Okay, so I need to go to the library, go inside the office, find the book, tilt it to the left, and I'll find them," I said "Got it,"

I ran to the library and went inside, I got into her office, closed the door, and looked it, then I went to find the book. After a few seconds, I've finally found the book and tilted it to the left and a secret door opened. I've finally found them, now it's time that I go down there and look for them.

"Don't worry, I'm coming," I said going down the stairs with my flashlight on.

While I was going down the stairs, I started to shout out their names.

"KENNA, STELLA, EVERYONE!" I shouted "I READ YOUR NOTE! YOU ALL MIGHT BE REALLY SCARED BUT IM HERE!"

After I went down the stairs and I started to look around, but I was interrupted by a noise, I turned around and see a computer on with the eyes of the monsters, I was really mad at seeing them every time.

"Why are you doing this? WHY?!" I said, "Just leave us alone you monsters."

None of them responded to me.

"I KNOW you, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy," I said, "HOW? How is this happening? WHAT ARE YOU?!"

Then the screen turned to only one eye.

"You are NOT them, you're just using their FACES," I said, "WHAT ARE YOU?!"

"Your nightmares," A voice said.

"Huh, AARG," I yelled out while turning around but round up being knocked out in the process.

"This ends now," The voice said before I lied there unconscious.


Location: San Diego, CA, Taft Middle School, The Secret Passage

Time: 7:03 AM

Date: October 4, 2017

Situation: The Creation


After I gained consciousness, I woke up and see that my arm is tied to a chair. I started out by getting my arm free but stopped out of breath. I started to look around and see a T.V screen turn on, I then noticed that there's a radio in front of me, then I see they're three doors and a switch that I don't know what it does until the radio turned on and a voice said.

"You've been on this for too long Michael," The voice said, "They're barely holding themselves together."

"WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY! WE WERE GOOD PEOPLE! WHY ARE YOU HERE TO TORTURE US?!" I yelled out.

"I-I well, what I saying is, that the bodies are barely..." The voice said but only to be interrupted by me.

"STOP IGNORING MY QUESTIONS!" I yelled out, "IF IM GONNA DIE! THEN AT LEAST TELL ME WHY?! CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME THAT?!"

"Look, I'm sorry, It's just how it's supposed to be man," the voice said, "look, the bodies are barely holding themselves together."

I started trying to break free while he was talking.

"They've been gathered in the office, they can't just kill you head on and this place being burned with you in it, I've promised them to at least try to talk to you," The voice said while I was busy trying to get myself free, "The whole entire world, has gotten to see the eyes of your nightmares, including this one."

I heard a noise from the distance so I stopped what I was doing and looked at the T.V. When I looked at the screen, I can see another figure staring right at me. The new animatronic has a hook, a hand, four arms, three legs, and a head that looks just like Freddy without any ears, that was the scariest and creepiest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

"And from creating these and the one you're seeing is here to try to talk to you, making this place burn, and kill you," The voice said.

I wasted no time on trying to get myself free again.

"And once the flames start to consume you, it'll all be over, forever," The voice said.

I finally managed to get myself free, then I started picking up the radio while he was saying.

"And to that, we really want you to die," The voice said.

I was so mad when he said that.

"LEAVE US ALONE! RAWR!" I yelled out throwing the radio breaking it on impact.

This is the time I finish this, once and for all.


"Alright you, it's time that I end this," I said looking at the figure when I noticed the switch over there, "Hmm, I wonder what this does?"

I pulled the switch down and a flash came on from the camera, it started screaming.

"Hmm, I wonder," I said, "If I keep pulling this switch when I see him, it could kill him," "Only one to find out."

I started looking for him again until I see him, I pulled the switch down and another flash came out, it did the same thing. It was going great at first until I heard something to my left, I turned and see Foxy there so I flipped the switch on the left side of the screen and the door closed with Foxy running into the door.

"Get away from me," I said.

I heard another noise from behind me, I turned around and see another animatronic that I know, I immediately turned back around so I won't look at him. After a few seconds, I turned around and see that the animatronic left.

"Was that, Golden Freddy?" I said.

I went back looking at the screen and see the creepy figure there, I quickly flipped the switch and blinded him.

"How long am I supposed to do this?" I said.

I started to fell something, so I turned to my right and see something bright there. After a few seconds, the bright light happens to be the light of the fire. This place started to catch on fire, now I'm hearing fire alarms and then I started to hear footsteps, I turned and see the creepy figure walking towards me. I didn't know what to do until I see something at the right side of the desk, I grabbed it and it turned out to be a flashlight which is a size of a spotlight, I see options of how bright I want it to be so I cranked it up to max, enough for the monster to go away.

"TAKE THIS YOU CREEPY RED EYED FREAK!" I yelled out.

I aimed the flashlight at him and turned it on. After I turned it on, the figure started twitching out like it's a seizor or something until it did something. The figure started disintegrating which surprised me that it was working out well when I put it at max. After it disintegrated I dropped the flashlight and looked around and see the whole secret passageway burning to the ground, I have to get out of there fast before I'm dead from the flames.

"I have to get out of here," I said.

I started to run but when I got around the corner, I can see a figure with a burnt face looking at me, I didn't take a chance but started to punch him in the face knocking him out and disappeared, I didn't know why it did it.

"Yep, I'm so getting out," I said continuing to run out of there.


Everyone including the students of this school was staring at the flames of the school being burnt, many people were talking amongst each other and the rest worried.

"Oh god, look at it," The girl said which happens to be Kenna.

"Glad no one's in there, one of them could be..." The other girl said which happens to be Stella as well "No,"

"What, what is it?" A boy said

"MICHAEL'S STILL IN THERE!" Stella yelled out which made everyone stopped talking and looked at her.

"Michael is still in there trying to find us," Stella said which everyone is in shock when hearing this.

"So you're saying, that a person is still in there?" A firefighter said.

"Yeah, he is," Stella said.

"Oh god, what if he's..." Kenna said but only to be interrupted by a person yelling out.

"LOOK, HE'S STILL ALIVE, HE'S GETTING OUT!" A girl yelled out which happens to be one of Kenna and Stella's friend.

Everyone started to look where she is pointing and everyone stood there in shock when they saw me.

"KENNA, STELLA, EVERYONE!" I yelled out bursting out the gate door, "Oh thank god, you're alright,"

"Oh, Michael, we were so worried that you'll die in there," A girl said which happens to be another one of Kenna and Stella's friend.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, I got out of there alive," I said

"What about the man that got us out of there?" Kenna said.

"The guy was behind this the whole time, he set me a trap there, knocked me out and another monster was there to kill me, but I killed him," I said.

"What, the man who got us out of there was trying to kill you by the monster?" Kenna said.

"He created them, he targeted me, and tried to kill me," I said "But it's over now, everything is all over,"

"We're just glad you've made it out alive," Stella said.

"I think it's best if we all go home and stay from this area for two or three weeks, we don't know if the remaining animatronics gets out of there," I said.

"But the fire," The firefighter said.

"Don't worry about the fire, just let those nightmares burn, right now I need ALL of you to go to your homes and stay away from this school for two or three weeks," I said.

They all have no choice but to turn away and walk to their homes. I turned to face the now burning school that I've since 6th grade.

"I finally did it, the nightmares are no more, everything is all over," I said.

I finally turned and walked away from the school.


Location: Rhode Island, The Naval Base

Time: 12:56 PM

Date: October 7, 2017

Situation: The Return


I returned to Rhode Island after everyone got out alive, it was the craziest night I'd been, but I did it, I finally destroyed the monsters, It's all over.

After my dad and I got off the ship, we see my mom over there waiting for us to be picked up. After we got up to her, my mom wasted no time of giving me a bone-crushing hug.

"Oh thank you're here, don't ever do that again," My mom said

"You're suffocating me," I said not breathing.

"Oh," My mom said letting go of me while catching my breath, "Sorry, it's just that I was worried you were going to get kill back there,"

"But I didn't," I said

"Yeah," My mom said "You sure didn't,"

After that, we got in our car and started driving me to my High School with my dad staying at the Naval Base,


After she drove me to the school, I'd did my goodbyes and everything and went inside, when I got to my class, I went inside and everyone looked at me and they were excited about my return.

"MICHAEL!" Everyone said

"We can't believe you made it back in one pie..." Natasha said when noticed about my red mark on my right cheek, "What happened to you?"

"I got punched and knocked out," I said.

"Oh right, we all saw that actually and what was that creepy creature?" The girl that handed me the camera said.

"I don't know?" I said "And I don't want to know,"

"But you did it right?" Natasha said.

"Yeah, I did," I said "Got everyone out and everything,"

"Well that's good to here," My teacher said.

"It's finally over," I said "The nightmares, the frights, everything is over,"

But until the phone rang, I went up to the phone, picked it up and put it up to my ear.

"Hello," I said.

"Is this Michael," The voice said which is a girl.

"Speaking," I said.

"This is Shannon from Kearny High, we got a problem," She said panicking.

"what kind of problem?" I said

Shannon said 4 words that made me in shock.

"A monster is here," Shannon said


To be Continued

End of Chapter 4