• Published 3rd Oct 2017
  • 1,441 Views, 29 Comments

My Haunting Story - Talbert2103

  • ...
16
 29
 1,441

The Ignited

My Haunting Story

Chapter 3: The Ignited


Location: San Diego, CA, The Middle School

Time: 10:23 AM

Date: Friday, Febuary 28, 2027

Situation: Unknown


Today I went to a middle school that I've been for years since 6th grade, I lost the school when the... monsters came there. After I came up to the school, I just stood there taking all the memories I've had in those years.

"Hmm, nothing changed just like my house," I said smiling that the middle school I went haven't changed since 6th grade.

Oh, I forgot to tell what the school is called, my bad. This school is called Taft Middle, Home of the Eagles. I had friends there in middle school, even a friend in High School. He was in 8th and I was in 7th, his name is Kevin Orapeza, (I don't know how to spell his name). Anyway, this is how I lost this school that I went to since 6th grade.


Location: Rhode Island, My New High School

Time: 9:23 AM

Date: October 2, 2017

Situation: The Call


So here's why and how I lost this school, I just moved to a state called Rhode Island, it been days since the monsters came to our house, they saw the footages of the monsters in our house. Heck, we were supposed to move in December, but after seeing the footages, they got REAL scared and decided that we have to move now so that the monsters won't return to our house.

It was fine in Rode Island, but until a call was heard from the teacher's desk while we were working on a project of something that I never did before, cause I just moved here, the other students were happy to help me with the project. After the call went up, the teacher picked up the phone and started to calm down the caller already. When she put the phone off of her, she said that the call was for me. I didn't know why he or she was calling me. After she handed the phone to me, the student leaned up to me to the call. I was hearing heavy breathing, the other students were hearing it as well, they started looking at each other with confused faces.

"Uh... hello," I said with the receiver in my ear.

"Is this Michael?" The caller said which turned out to be a girl calling me.

"Yeah, it's me," I said, "Who are you?"

"It's me, Kenna," She said, "You know, the girl from middle school before you started high school."

"Oh yeah," I said, "Are you okay because I can hear you breathing heavily."

"Oh, sorry," Kenna said, "It's just that something happened here in Taft and I don't know why."

"What!" I said, "What do you mean something happened at Taft?"

"They're monsters here and I don't know why they're here," Kenna said.

"What do you mean about monsters there at Taft," I said.

"I don't know but one of them tried to kill me," Kenna said.

"WHAT!" I shouted out, "ONE OF THE MONSTERS ALMOST KILLED YOU!?"

"Yeah, they did," Kenna said, "But I'm alright, I got out of there alive, I'm hiding in a secret place along with my sister, my friends, and everyone."

After Kenna was explaining how and why the monsters are here, I started having flashbacks of how the monster came to my house back in San Diego.

"Did you see what the monsters look like?" I said looking at the other students with shocked faces on them.

"Yeah I did actually," Kenna said, "They're big, mechanical, and whenever I see them through the cameras it only shows their eyes."

"Wait," I said, "That happened to me once, I could only see their eyes an..."

I paused for a second and came to realize that the monsters that came to my house are coming after Kenna and everyone.

"Oh no," I said.

"What, what is it?" Kenna said.

"The monsters that you explained what they looked like," I said, "They came after me at my house,"

"And now they're after me and everyone," Kenna said, "Oh god."

"Don't worry, I going over there and settle this once and for all," I said.

"What, how are you going to get there that fast?" Kenna said.

"I know someone who can get me there," I said.

"Then who is it?" Kenna said.

"My dad," I said, "He's apart of the Navy, maybe he can help me out with your problem."

"Well, whatever you're going to do, please hurry," Kenna said.

"I will," I said, "I promise, just stay hidden, and I'll get you and everyone out."

"I will," Kenna said, "Stay safe."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," I said before handing the phone back to my teacher.

"I'm going back to San Diego," I said.

"What! You could get killed by those monsters," One student said.

"I made a promise to her," I said, "And I can't refuse that promise, I have to go back or they'll all die."

"But you can't," The other student said, "You have to stay here, you're safe with us here,"

The other student was a girl. She was so worried that I might die. And get this, she has a crush on me.

"Look, I woke up all night against them during the storm," I said putting both of my hands on her shoulders, "If I did it, then I can survive against them again, with or without the storm I'll still survive against them."

"Well if you're going back there, then you'll need this," The third student said with a camera that is hooked up to her glasses on her hand.

"But why? You put that on all the time when you meet new people including me," I said.

"I know, but it's yours now," She said putting the camera on the side of my glasses.

"How do I turned it on then?" I said.

"You press the green button to turn it on and off," The third student said.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

"please be careful, I don't want you to die," The girl that has a crush on me said.

"We all do," The girl that handed me the camera said.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I promise," I said.

The girl that has a crush on me leaped in and gave me a hug, I was surprised at first but I reciprocate it anyway and she kissed me on the cheek, I was really surprised when she did it.

"Stay safe, promise," She said.

"I will," I said breaking the hug, "Well if I'm going to the Naval Base, then who's going to drive me there."

"I do," The girl that has a crush on me said.

"Who then?" I said.

"My brother," She said "He's a senior, maybe he can drive you there."

"Then take me there," I said, "I need you to tell him to drive me there."

"O-okay, I'll try," She said.

I then follow her to her brother's classroom. After she took me to his class, her brother turned around and see me and the girl.

"Natasha," Her brother said.

"Nickolas, we need your help," Natasha said.

"Sure, anything," Nickolas said.

"I need you to drive Michael to the Naval Base," Natasha said.

"What, why?" Nickolas said.

"I need to get back to San Diego, I got a friend there who needs help," I said.

"What does your friend need help with," Nickolas said.

I sighed and said, "Well sit down, sit back, and relax, I'm going to tell you everything about how it all started."

Nickolas then sat down ready for me to tell the story, I then told him how the monsters came to my house, how and why I moved here and told him that the monsters came to Taft and tried to kill Kenna. After I was done telling him the story, Nickolas and everyone in the room were shocked by it.

"Alright, I'll take you there," Nickolas said, "I'm doing it for everyone at Taft in San Diego."

"A girl gave me the camera that is connected to her glasses," I said, "She said that the camera will turn on and everyone in this school will see what I see."

"Huh, well I do want to see it," Nickolas said, "Alright get your things, we're going to the Naval Base."

"I'll let the principal know that you're leaving for a while and I'll tell her that you're going back to San Diego to save everyone in Taft," The teacher said.

"Thank you," I said.

"Alright, let's get our stuff and head out," Nikolas said.

"You got it," I said.

"Please stay safe," Natasha said.

"I'll return once it's done, I promise," I said kissing her forehead.

She was surprised when I did that, same as me, but we got over it and went to do our own separate ways.

Natasha and I quickly went back to our classroom, I then grabbed my stuff, said goodbye to everyone, and headed out of the school.

When I got out of the school, I waited for Nickolas to exit the school as well. After a few seconds, he went out of the school with the principle.

"I heard you're going to back to Taft to save everyone," The principal said.

"Yeah, I am," I said.

"Well good luck out there," She said, "Make sure the monsters don't see you."

"I will, I promise," I said.

So Nickolas and I went to his car, got in, started the car up, backed up, and off we go.


Location: Rhode Island, The Naval Base

Time: 11:43 AM

Date: October 2, 2017

Situation: The Base


We finally arrived at the Naval Base, Nickolas showed them his military ID and we went inside, we started driving around the base to find a navy soldier which is my dad.

"Do you see him?" Nickolas said looking around for my dad.

"Not yet, maybe tr... wait a minute," I said looking at a navy soldier which appears to be my dad, "I see him, straight ahead."

"Alright let's go," Nikolas said.

We drove up to him and then pulled in. We got out of his car and went up to him.

My dad turned and see Nickolas and I running towards him.

"Michael, what are doing out of school, and how did you guys get here," My dad said.

"There's no time for that, I need your help," I said.

"What, what is it," My dad said.

"Do you remember the monsters came to my house and tried to kill me?" I said.

"Yeah, what about it," My dad said.

"Well the monsters came to Taft and tried to kill everyone, but failed, I need to get them out as soon as possible," I said.

"Wait, you mean..." My dad said.

"I'm going back to San Diego to save everyone," I said.

"Are you insane, you could get killed there," My dad said.

"I survived against them before, and I can do it again, I promise I'll try not to die," I said.

My dad was trying to convince me to stay here, but I kept refusing until he gave up.

"Alright fine, I'll take you, but please be safe," My dad said, "I just don't want to lose you."

"Don't worry, I'll be safe, I'll make sure of it," I said.

"Who's your dad?" Nickolas said.

"Wesley Talbert, but you can call me Wes if you want," My dad said.

"Nice to meet you, Wes," Nickolas said.

"Nice to meet you too uhh..." Wes said.

"Name's Nickolas," Nickolas said.

"Well nice to meet you too, Nickolas," Wes said.

"Nickolas, I need you to go back to school, we'll take it from here," I said.

"You got it, good luck," Nickolas said, "You're gonna need it."

Nickolas then went to his car and drove back to his school.

"Now, let's get back to San Diego," Wes said.

I nodded and we got to a ship with some sailors there.

"Hey, Wes, who's the kid?" One of the sailors said.

"He's my son," Wes said, "We're going to San Diego with you."

"Why though?" The second sailor said.

"The monsters are at Taft and he wants to get everyone out as soon as possible," Wes said.

"Wait, what," The third sailor said, "He could get killed there."

"I survived against them before and I can do it again," I said.

"Well, welcome aboard," The captain of the ship said.

After that, the ship departed and went to San Diego. What I'm going to do, will scare me for life.


Location: San Diego, CA, The Naval Base

Time: 10:54 PM

Date: October 3, 2017

Situation: The Pickup


After we got there, we got off the ship and we got picked up by a sailor that was on the ship with us to Taft.

"You alright?" Wes said.

"Oh uh, yeah, I'm alright, just scared it's all," I said.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Wes said.

"Yeah, I do," I said, "For Kenna and everyone."

"Remember this, don't die," Wes said.

"God, you've said this like a hundred times, I'll be fine, don't worry," I said.

We then stopped talking and sit silently to get to Taft.


Location: San Diego, CA, Taft Middle School

Time: 11:58 PM

Date: October 3, 2017

Situation: The Chase


After I got out of the car, I went inside the school and went looking for Kenna and everyone until I stopped at a classroom next to my math teacher's classroom, his name is Mr. Montoro, I then turned on my camera and put my glasses back on. After that, I heard a scream.

"Kenna, KENNA!" I said opening the door but it was nothing but darkness in there, "The heck?"

I Turned to my left until my vision went blurry and fell to my knees.

"What is HAPPENING!?" I said.

"No, it isn't real, this isn't real, none of this is real," I said, "I'm just dreaming, everything is just a dre..."

I was cut off when the door opened revealing a figure.

"Oh god," I said.

When the lights came on, I know exactly who it is.

"Freddy," I said.

Freddy started walking up to me, he was getting ready to attack me.

"Freddy, Freddy what are you doing," I said, "Freddy, Freddy, Freddy NO!"

I dodged his attack, stood up and ran to the corner before turning around and see Freddy turned to me and started to run after me.

"Oh god," I said running, "What is this."

I was running for my life hoping that I can outrun him.

"HELP! ANYONE! PLEASE!" I shouted out but no response, "KENNA, STELLA, EVERYONE! WHERE ARE YOU!"

I kept running until I couldn't see the light shining behind me, I turned around and see that he's not behind me anymore, I finally lost him. I was left panting and gasping for air while I was walking a bit, I swallowed the air before saying.

"What is going ON?!" I said.

I went into the general office and found a note and a flashlight on the table.

"What is this?" I said grabbing the note and the flashlight.

I shined the flashlight at the note and then I read it out loud.

For the Monster Slayer

They're monsters roaming around the school, use your trusty flashlight to slay the monsters with. They came here and they were mean to Kenna. We are hiding in a place where you and the monsters will never find us.

We wish the best of luck. Stella, Kenna, and everyone in the school.

P.S. If you managed to slay the monsters, please read the back of the note.

After I read the note I looked at my flashlight and a door there, I opened it and see three monitors on the table, I then see cameras there as well, that gave me an idea.

"Hmm," I said entering the office.


Location: San Diego, CA, Taft Middle School, The Office

Time: 12:01 AM

Date: October 4, 2017

Situation: The Ignited


I went inside the office and sat down on the chair.

"Okay, now that I know who it is," I said, "Then what were the other monsters that were in my house?"

I then turned on the camera and I saw another figure there and I know who it is.

"Foxy," I said.

He started to move then looked at me and static came on and the camera turned back on and he was gone.

"What the heck, what just happen?" I said until something came to my mind that caught my attention, "Wait a minute, I'm in the office, Foxy and Freddy is there, maybe Bonnie and Chica are there as well, I'm in The Joy of Creation Story Mode, I'm like Scott Cawthon in the office."

I turned the monitor back on and can't see Foxy anymore, I switched to the other camera and see nothing, I then switched to the third one and see nothing until I heard banging on the window, I grabbed my flashlight and opened the curtains and see Freddy there behind there, after I saw him I immediately shined my flashlight at him, he go blinded by it and started running away, I then closed the curtains in shock that it worked.

"He ran away, he actually, legitimately ran away, I shined the flashlight at him and he ran away, I know what to do now," I said.

I then turned on the monitor and see another figure there and I know who it is.

"Bonnie," I said.

After that he looked at me, the monitor shut down, I tried to turn it back on but it won't work.

"Wait, what," I said, "He destroyed it, he actually destroyed the camera, now I don't know if Freddy, Foxy, or Bonnie is at the door or not, hmm, looks like they're working together, except for Freddy though?"

When I got up from the chair I see another figure there.

"Oh god, it's Chica," I said sitting back in the chair.

I went to the curtain and see Freddy there, I shined my flashlight at him and ran away.

"Get away from me Freddy," I said

I checked the time and it was 5:54 AM.

"When does it end? how can I slay them? How do I... Wait," I said realizing something, "6 AM, 6 AM, That's it, 6 AM, I know what to do now, I know how to slay them, just wait until 6 AM, and then the cycle continues, I know what to do now."

I checked the time and see it was 5:55 AM.

"Just five more minutes and it's over," I said, "For now."

I checked the monitor and see Bonnie there which I immediately turned it off so he won't shut down the camera again until the lights went out for some reason.

I checked the time and see it is 5:59 AM.

"One more minute," I said.

The door then opened and I see Freddy standing there, he then started to play music.

"Oh no, don't you start that Fnaf 1 music when the lights turn off, don't you DARE do that to me," I said.

He didn't respond and kept playing the music.

"Come on 6 AM, please turn 6 AM," I said.

I prayed that it would turn 6 AM until I heard a bell from a nearby church, I looked forward and I can see that Freddy is not there anymore, I then checked the time and see that it turned 6 AM, I couldn't believe that I survived again, I was so excited that I made it to 6 AM and then I remembered that I have to get Kenna and everyone out.

"I need to get them out before the cycle continues," I said.

I grabbed my flashlight, ran out of the office and went looking for them.


End of Chapter 3

Author's Note:

There we go, it's finally done, man that was alot. Anyway hoped you enjoyed more will come out soon, but man, 3,306 words and 214 paragraphs, jeez. My computer started lagging when I was almost done with the chapter, glad it didn't crash cause that could be worse, but it didn't which is good. So yeah more will come out soon so don't worry.