• Published 3rd Oct 2017
  • 1,441 Views, 29 Comments

My Haunting Story - Talbert2103

  • ...
16
 29
 1,441

After the Fire Part 1

My Haunting Story

Chapter 13: After the Fire


Location: San Diego, CA, Canterlot Highschool

Date: March 16, 2019

Time: 8:30 AM

After the Fire and The Truth


My life has been nothing like a living hell since those monsters came after me. Marcus always wanted me dead since we were in 3rd or 4th grade, I never knew him years later until now and god, he built them to kill me, my family, my friends, new ones too. But now, my nightmares are over, but he had to do one last thing before he died, and that is to burn my house down with me, my family, my friends, and everyone else watching.


One day later, everyone was brought together. Some were talking about normal stuff, some others were not. Me, the Shadowboltz, and the Mane 7 were talking to each other. We were talking about what happened last night.

"I don't get it," I said, "Why would he do that?"

"I don't know," Sunset said.

"Maybe he hated you ever since," Sunny said.

"He hated me when we were in 3rd or 4th grade," I said.

"So that was years ago, right?" Fluttershy said.

"Yeah," I said, "About like 6 or 7 years ago."

"Wow," Twilight said, "That's pretty long."

"Yep," I said, "But we don't have to worry about him anymore."

"You got that right," Lemon said, "No more nightmares for you."

"I gotta admit," I said, "That was pretty awesome how we all defeated him."

"You know it," Rainbow said, "How'd you even do that?"

"I don't know," I said, "it just happened for some reason."

"Quiet random, huh darling?" Rarity said.

"Yeah, super random," I said, "I turned Springtrap good but without the magic and stuff."

"You turned him good without it?" Sunset said.

"Yeah, I saw a device and I yanked it out," I said.

"What does the device do?" Sour Sweet said.

"The device is what commands them to do," I said.

"Ohh," They all said.

"Here's a question I wanna ask," Twilight said.

"Yeah, what is the question?" I asked her.

"We don't know Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Creation, and Springtrap," Twilight said, "How do you know them? And how did your nightmare started?"

"Oh god," I said, "Where do I even start?"

"I suppose I could help with that," Sunset said.

"And what's that?" I said.

"I have a magic that can allow me to go through other people's minds, their past, etc," Sunset said.

"Really?" I said with an eyebrow rose.

"It's true Michael," Pinkie said, "She can do that."

"Cool," Sugarcoat said.

"I'll say," Indigo said.

"That's right," Sunset said, "But I want everyone including the principles to see it."

"Ooh, I can help," Pinkie said before she runs off to get something.

We weren't sure why until she came back a few seconds later with some sort of device in her hand.

"What's that?" I said pointing at it.

"Yeah, I've never seen that before," Applejack said.

"Me neither," Twilight said.

"Well, this device can let everyone see it," Pinkie said, "If I put this on her and she does the thing."

"Then a screen pops up and everyone can see what Sunset and I can see," I said.

"Exactly," Pinkie said.

"That's pretty awesome," Sunny said.

"So, I'll put it on her like so," Pinkie said while putting it on her left arm, "Then you use your right arm only on only his left arm and them boom, the screen will pop up and everyone will see what you see."

"Okay, I'm starting to get this," I said.

"Me too," Sunset also said.

Should we let everyone know we're doing this?" Sunny said.

"I don't see why not," Pinkie said.

Everyone then went to tell everyone with Sunset and I staying where we are.

"Can't believe we're gonna be doing this," I said.

"Yeah, with everyone watching," She said.

After a few minutes, the girls came back with the four principles here.

"We heard you're gonna use some kind of magic to see Michael's past and everyone seeing it, right?" Cinch said.

"That's right," I said.

"May we ask why?" Celestia said.

"It's because I want everyone to know how much I've been through for the last few months," I said.

"Is that so?" Luna said, "We'll go ahead then."

"Can't wait to see this," Cadence said.

"Well we know his past," Cinch said, "Now we get to see it live."

"Alright Michael, it's now or never," Sunset said, "You ready?"

I held out my left arm and said, "Ready."

"Here goes nothing," Sunset said.

She grabs my left arm with her right arm. Her eyes changed white and a big screen pops up, allowing everyone to see.

"Alright," Flash Sentry said.

"Can't wait to see this," Neon said.

"I am too," Fleur said.

The screen went static for a bit until a video came to view. It showed how they first got here. It showed the location, time, and the date saying, "September 24, 2017."

"Wow," Octavia said, "That happened two years ago?"

"Yes," I said, "That's before the colliding."

"Oh," Photo Finish said.

They focused back on the screen and sees me asleep and waking up from a noise I heard. I got up, grabbed my flashlight, and went to the door. When I opened it, Freddy there just stood there which made me hide. After Freddy was gone, I looked at the cameras that my family installed, I see Freddy there but Foxy was heard from the closet. So I hid from him since I don't have anything to fight with.

"Why can't you fight them?" Hoops said.

"Because I don't have anything to fight with," I said.

"Oh," Score said.

Back at the screen, I went up to a painting and see Chica there. So I shined it at her making her run off. I checked the cameras and see Freddy there outside my bedroom. So I hid behind the door and he came in, only moving his head and went out.

"Wow, that's the most stupidest person I've seen," Jody said, he turned them and said, "Uhh, no offense."

"None taken," Springtrap said.

Back at the screen, they see me looking at my window and see a red light. That means Bonnie's here. So I hid behind my bed so he won't see me. So Bonnie walked off. After a few hours, 6 AM struck and the four disappeared.

"Wow, you've managed to survive against them," Shannon said.

The next scene came up and it showed the location, "Taft," the time, and the date, "October 3, 2017." It shows me at the side of the school and went to Mr. Montoro's class, when I turned the camera on. That's when the reveal started.

"Kenna, KENNA!" I yelled out when I heard the scream.

When the door opened, I see Freddy over there. He then walked up to me. When he threw a punch, I dodged him and ran out of there. Freddy turned to me and started chasing me while I ran away hoping I'll lose him. Luckily I did and went to an office. That's when I see a piece of paper and a flashlight there and the says.

For the Monster Slayer

There are monsters roaming around the school. Use your trusty flashlight to slay the monsters with. When they got here, they tried to kill Kenna. We're all hiding in a place where you and the monsters can never find us.

We wish the best of luck, Stella, Kenna, and everone else.

P.S. If you manage to slay them, please read the back of the note.

"They left a note for you?" Fluttershy said, "From her and Kenna?"

"Yep," I said.

"We sure did," Stella and Kenna both said.

Back at the screen, they see me in another office with three monitors. I looked at one of the cameras and see Foxy there. When he looked at me, the camera went static and went back online and he's not there anymore.

"Whoa!" Everyone said.

"What the heck just happened?" I said in the video.

I switched each camera until I hear banging on the window. So I grabbed my flashlight, opened the window, and shined it at him making him run away.

"Heh, he ran away," Applebloom said.

"He sure did," Sweetie Bell said.

"He ran away," I said in the video.

I went back to the monitors. And I see Bonnie there at the monitor to the right. When he looked at me, he destroyed the camera.

"He destroyed it," I said in the video.

"That's not good," Scootaloo said.

"100% not good," Celestia said.

"Looks like they're working together," I said in the video, "Except for Freddy though."

I went to the window and see Freddy there. So I shined my flashlight at it and he ran away. When I turned around, I see Chica there. So I just sat down.

"When does it end? How can I slay them? How do I..." I said in the video, "6 AM, 6 AM, that's it, 6 AM, I know what to do now, I know how to slay them, just wait till 6 AM and then the cycle continues, I know what to do now."

When I checked the time, it was 5:55 AM

"Just five more minutes," I said in the video.

I checked the camera and see Bonnie there. So I immediately turned it off.

"Good," Cadence said.

"Don't want another camera destroyed," Shining Armour said.

When it says 5:59, the light, the monsters, everything turned off and when the door opened. I see Freddy over there playing a music I don't know. When 6 AM hit, Freddy disappeared.

"Oh my god," Twilight said.

"You survived again," Luna said.

"That's what I have to do to survive," I said.

"When do they start coming?" Fluttershy said.

"12 AM is when they appear," I answered.

"Midnight?" Trixie said, "Dang, that sucks."

"Yeah," I said.

I then got up and went to the others to find them. When I got there is said to read the back of the note. So I pulled it out and read the back.

For the Monster Slayer

If you managed to slay them, good job. Now it's time to tell you where we are. Go inside the library and go inside Ms. Enrekei's office. (I still don't know how to spell it) In there is a book titled "How to make a secret passageway," turn the to the left. Please hurry.

I went to the library and found the book. I opened it and went down. When I got there, they were all not there. When I was about to look around to find them, a screen came on showing the eyes of the monsters. That got me mad.

"Uh oh," Fleur said.

"He's mad," Lemon said.

I went up to it and said, "Why are you doing this? WHY?!"

"Yep, he's soo mad," Rainbow said.

"Just leave us alone you monsters!" I said, "I know you, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy," "How? How is this happening? WHAT ARE YOU?!"

The computer then switched to only one eye.

"You are NOT them," I said, "You're just using their faces," "What are you?!"

"Your nightmare," A voice said.

"Guess that's Marcus," Sunny said.

I turned around to only be knocked out by him.

"Ooh, that gotta hurt," William said.

"Yep," Kevin said.

After I gained consciousness, I find myself tied to a chair so I tried to get myself free until Marcus said something.

"You've been on this for too long Michael," Marcus said.

"Yeah, shut up," Vinyl said.

"After he was done talking, I said somethings real loud that startled everyone.

"WHY?! What are you doing this?! We were good people! Why are you here to haunt us?!" I yelled out.

"Whoa, that was loud," Luna said.

Marcus ignored my question which made me mad and cut him off.

"Stop ignoring my QUESTIONS!" I said, "If I'm gonna DIE! Then at least tell me why! can you at least give me that?!"

Soon as he talked, I started to get myself free until I heard something that made me stop. When I looked at the screen, Creation over there staring at me. So I continued to get myself free until I did it. The radio then something else.

"And to do that," Marcus said, "We really want you to die."

I picked up the radio and said, "Leave us ALONE!"

Then I threw the radio and got to work. Creation was there so I flipped a switch and a flash came in and made it scream.

"Well, he didn't like that," Cinch said.

"Hmhmm," Celestia said.

I turned to my right and see Foxy there. So I closed the door.

"Ha, get blocked," Rainbow said.

I then looked over to the left and see another animatronic which I then looked away.

"Was that Golden Freddy?" I said.

But I moved on until I felt some kind of heat to my left. When I looked, I see flames spreading.

"Oh no," Sunny said.

"It's burning," Applejack said.

When the fire spreads. Creation was there too. So I found a big flashlight and used it on him that made him disintegrate. And I got out of there alive.

"So, you got out," Trixie said, "Wonder what's next?"

The next scene then shows up with the location that said, "Kearny," which that made everyone noticed it, then it showed the time, and the date, "October 9, 2017."

"Wait, that's Kearny!" Applebloom said.

"Then that means," Flash said.

"It's going to be burned down," Cadence said.

When I showed up, I then started to get to work. I then see Springtrap behind me. So I ran, but he chases me. I manage to lose him. I found 1st Sgt. Rice and everyone else and got them out. Then I found Shannon and all the DMD students out of there but Springtrap found us while doing so. I got him to chase me. After I lost him, I then went to find everyone else. I managed to get everyone out.

"It's nice for him to save everyone," Octavia said.

After my first objective been completed. I then went to the second on, "Kill Springtrap," but the building then exploded and knocked me out cold.

"Oh jeez," photo Finish said.

"That's how it got burned down," Gloriosa said.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. Gloriosa Daisy and Timber Spruce came to the Friendship Games.

After I woke, I found myself in Kearny being burned down. I need to get out of there before it's too late. So I got up and now getting out.

"He better get out in time," Timber said.

When I got to the door, I opened the door. When I opened it, Springtrap out of nowhere punched me, making me launched backward.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt," Trixie said.

"Yep," Cinch said.

When I landed on my back, Springtrap went up to me and started choking me to death.

"Oh god," Sunny said with her hand on her mouth.

As he was choking me out, I held my hand and opened his mask. That's when I found the device. So I yanked it out.

"So that's how he turned good," Twilight said.

When I yanked out the device, he let go of me and turned good. We both got out of there and then, we're going to Chicago to finish this once and for all.

"Wow," Vinyl said, "He barely got out, Springtrap too now he's not evil anymore."

"Wonder where they go next?" Flash said.

"We could ask the same ourselves," A girl said.

Everyone including me turned to see who it was and they all couldn't believe it.

"The Dazzlings!" Everyone except for me said.

Sunset got out of there and saw them there.

"What are you doing here?" Sunset said.

"We actually came here to... Apologize for what we did back then," The girl said.

"First I gotta say, why?" I said, "And second, who the hell are you three?"

"I'm Adagio Dazzle," Adagio said, "These two are Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze."

"Okay and then why?" I said, "Even though I never met you three and don't know you did."

"Those necklaces, we were mind-controlled by them," Adagio said.

"Wait, what?" Sunset said.

"We were all living our normal lives back in Equestria until we got kidnapped and turned us evil," Aria said, "We never wanted this but it blocked our attempts to ask for help."

"God," Rarity said, "That's kinda messed up."

The girls agreed including me.

"Yeah, that is messed up," I said, "But there's one thing I gotta ask,"

"What's that," Sonata said.

"The hell is Equestria?" I asked.

"It's complicated but it's another world where magic and friendship happens," Adagio said.

"Oh, okay," I said.

"Anyway," Adagio said, "After the bad things we did, Starswirl the Bearded banished us and sent us here."

"Who the hell is..." I sighed and said, "You know what?" "I'm not gonna ask."

"When that thing showed up at the finale of the Battle of The Bands, our outsides were saying, 'Don't do this,' but our insides were saying, 'Do it, girls,'" Adagio said.

"So we saved you then, right?" Rainbow said.

"Yep, you're right," Sonata said.

"Now that we told you how we turned evil," Adagio said, "Would you ever forgive us for what we did?"

It took everyone to think for a second until decided.

"Yes," Everyone said.

"Yes, thank you," The three said.

"You're welcome,"

"Michael, should we continue?" Sunset asked.

"Let's continue," I said.

And so, we got back doing what we were doing with the Dazzlings watching.

The next scene shows Marcus's house. The location said, "Chicago IL," the time, the date saying, "October 24, 2017."

"That must be Marcus's house," Adagio said.

"Can't wait to see them beat Marcus," Rainbow said.

We came up with a plan to get him. Springtrap will drag me in pretending I'm dead.

"That's not a bad idea," Timber said.

When we got inside, I opened my eyes showing him I'm still alive and told him I turned Springtrap good now. That made him mad. So, he rebuilt Creation and sent him in. Springtrap and Creation then fought and Marcus and I fought. I was blocking and dodging his attacks until he grabbed a crowbar which I managed to take it from him. I was hitting him senseless until I finished him off by shoving the crowbar in his mouth.

"Ooh, that's pretty disturbing," Trixie said.

I then see Springtrap and Creation. Now, Creation and I fought against each other. The crowbar broke when I hit him. I was dodging his attacks until I found an Ax. So I picked it up and killed him with it. After the final battle was over, the video then stopped and Sunset's magic stopped.

"Jeez Michael," Sunset said.

"Was the whole thing true?" Adagio said.

"It was," I said, "All of it."

"God," Neon said, "We didn't know you've been through that much."

"Wait," Flash said, "It did mention an eight animatronic," "Who was it?"

"Well, it was Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy," I said.

"Me, Creation, and..." Springtrap said.

We both realized who it was.

"Golden Freddy!" Springtrap and I said.


To Be Continued

Comments ( 3 )

WAIT, GOLDEN FREDDY? but why he never appear in the new world?

Login or register to comment