• Published 3rd Oct 2017
  • 1,441 Views, 29 Comments

My Haunting Story - Talbert2103

  • ...
16
 29
 1,441

The Friendship Games: The Last Fright

My Haunting Story

Chapter 12 The Friendship Games: The Last Fright


Location: San Diego, CA, Canterlot Highschool

Date: March 15, 2019

Time: 10:30 PM

Situation: The Return


"I'm afraid that you are NOT hallucinating," He said, "This is real, VERY real,"

This is unbelievable, first the Kearny High school students in the JROTC Colour Gaurd. Second, seeing my old friends there. Third is the new minigame that I became apart of, now someone I know is here to haunt me AGAIN.

"No, That's impossible!" I said.

"It's true," He said, "Everything is real," "I'm afraid we haven't known each other in a long time."

"Oh, I know who you are," I said, "The man who created those robots to try to kill me."

"But you don't know my name," He said, "I'm the one who said 'I hope Michael dies.'"

When he said it, I know his name now.

"Marcus," I said.

"Now, you know who I am," Marcus said, "I think you know WHY I'm here, do ya, Michael?"

"No," I said realizing what he was talking about.

"Why, yes," Marcus said, "It's time I finish you, once and for all."

"God," I said shocked.

"Oh, and those visions and hallucinations," Marcus said, "It was me the WHOLE time."

"Wait, what," I said, "You're dead, I KILLED YOU!"

"That's right," Marcus said, "I made myself a robot version of me in case I died."

This is impossible, he made himself a robot version of him in case he dies.

"I tried to warn you back at the fight," Marcus said.

"Oh god," I said looking at everyone.

"I tried to kill by giving you those things," Marcus said.

"YEAH, I KNOW!" I said.

"But I failed to kill you by doing that, because of her!" Marcus said pointing at Lemon Zest.

"ME?!" Lemon said pointing at herself.

"Yeah, you," Marcus said, "And now I'm going to kill you after he is dead."

"WHAT!" Lemon yelled out.

"Or, you can join me and together we'll be powerful," Marcus said, "So what'll it be?"

Lemon Zest to a minute to decide until she made her choice and said, "No, I'll never join you."

"Then, I'll have no choice but to kill you after," Marcus said.

"Oh god," Lemon said.

"Oh, and Michael," Marcus said, "Here are some people that you MAY know."

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"I'm talking about THESE," Marcus said.

The footsteps started being heard until four robots came out, the four robots happen to be the ones that tried to kill me.

"FREDDY, FOXY, CHICA, BONNIE!" I said.

"Yes, they're back to do one last thing, they were created to do," Marcus said, "Oh, and this one as well."

Another one came out and everyone gasped at horror of what they saw, they all didn't know who he was or what he looked like but I know who he is.

"Creation," I said.

"All of your nightmares has come back to end you," Marcus said.

"No, no, NOOO!" I yelled out, "Oh, you are SOO DEAD!"

"Over your dead body," Marcus said, "Robots, end him once and for all!"

The robots charged at me but I managed to dodge them all somehow. Freddy tried to hit me with his arm but I managed to grab it and move it away from me, I then ran in the stadium and found something hanging, it was the fire ax I used to kill Creation.

"Ah, well if it ain't the ax again," I said.

I walked out the stadium with the ax in my hands, once I got outside I screamed out, "HEY!"

They all turned to me.

"IF YOU DUMB ROBOTS WANTS TO KILL ME THAT BADLY!" I said, "COME AND GET ME!"

The five robots charged at me, Freddy tries to kill me but I round up hitting him with the Ax, Bonnie tried to punch me but failed as well, and so was the other two that they failed to try to kill me. Creation pops up and started swinging at me but I dodged his attack and ran to the statue with Creation chasing after me. It kept going until Creation managed to disarm me and knock me on the ground.

"AHH!" I yelled out when I got knocked to the ground.

"Oh no, it appears that Michael has been defeated," Marcus said, "What a shame, but not to me."

"It would be perfect if someone powerful and brave enough to help me out in this situation," I said to myself.

"Now it's time to finish you," Marcus said, "KILL HIM!"

Creation then swings at me, I closed my eyes expecting it to happen but it didn't, all I hear was people gasping.

"WHAT!" Lemon said.

"WHO IS THAT?!" Sunny said.

I opened my eyes and see that Creation was close to hitting me but another hand grabbed his arm, I turned to my left and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Springtrap that came all the way here just to save me, Springtrap then held his arm up and punches him in the face, knocking him back.

"Springtrap!" I said.

"Long time, no see," Springtrap said holding out his arm.

I grabbed his hand and he helped me up, he then picked up the ax and gave it to me.

"I think it's time to finish this one last time," He said.

I nodded and said, "Just like old times?"

"Like old times," Springtrap said.

Creation then changed targets from me to him now. The four animatronics then came at me, Freddy tries to punch but I managed to block him and chopped him with the Ax but still alive somehow, Foxy did the same but failed to do that, so were Bonnie and Chica. I kept going until Foxy was hard to fight against because of his hook he got, one mistake from him and I'm done for.

"Man, he's tough," I said attacking him.

Foxy somehow disarmed me, I looked over to my left and see Springtrap on the ground and Creation on top of him about to tear him apart. I'm done for now, but until something weird happened to me that I'll never forget.

Foxy was going to slice me up with his sharp hook, I closed my eyes waiting for it for happened, instead of it hitting me, all I can hear was *Clank. I hear people gasping and said "Whoa" like something happened that they never saw before.

I opened my eyes and I see Foxy wide-eyed and jaw down, he was frozen shut, he couldn't move at all, including the three other animatronics, I look to my left and see Springtrap and Creation surprised, I finally then looked at myself and it was something it didn't do to me before, a weird green aura surrounds me, I looked around and see people with shocked faces and wide-eyed expressions.

"What the..." I said confused, "What's happening to me?"

"Is he about to..." Twilight said.

"I think he is," Sunset said.

The girls know what's happening, but I don't. Whatever it was, it blocked Foxy's attempt to kill me, Foxy tried to swing at me again but a protective bubble shows up and hits the bubble instead, it was protecting me.

"With this on me," I said, "I'm invincible."

I then curled my hands up to a fist fast enough that it made a sound until then, I started going up the air.

"WHOA!" I said with floating in the air, "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!"

I don't know what is going on with me until a magic orb came out and traps me in, while it was happening my body began to change, my ears were replaced with pony ears this time, my hair began to grow longer with a ponytail coming out, and some wings came out from my back. The magic ball then vanished and everyone saw me like this, they all gasped to what happened to me, they were shocked including Marcus and the robots. Springtrap managed to get Creation off of him and stepped back.

"Did he just..." Lemon said.

"He ponied up," Rarity said.

"AWESOME!" Rainbow said.

"What's going on with me? Why am I like this now?" I said so confusedly.

I came to realized what happened to me, I have powers now.

"With these," I said, "I can stop them."

What is going ON?!" Marcus said.

"Don't you see," I said turning around, "You failed since you first try to kill me."

"WHAT!" He yelled out.

"It's over Marcus," I said, "This nightmare is over, I won."

I then turned to Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica.

"My nightmare is about to be over," I said, "And it starts, RIGHT NOW!"

I then extended both my arms and *POW*, a beam of magic then hits the animatronics leaving them screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Springtrap yelled out.

"WHOA!" Everyone said.

The screams stopped so I stopped the beam from going. When the beam disappeared, there on the floor was the four animatronics on the ground. I then float down to the ground slowly, I then touched the ground and turned to Marcus.

"It's over," I said, "I won."

I turned to Creation, extended my arm to Creation and the beam of magic starts coming towards him, soon as it hits him, I turned his bad side to his good side, just like I did to Springtrap... Just without the magic.

When it stopped Marcus said, "HA, it might work on THEM but it didn't work on HIM."

"Oh no," Sunny said.

"This is bad," Celestia said.

"Come on Creation finish him," Marcus commanded Creation.

Creation then walked up to me, when he was in front of me, he turned to Marcus in his attack pose.

"Wait, WHAT!" Marcus said, "What's with you?!"

"I may have turned his bad side to his good side," I said.

He looked straight at me, dead-eyed and said, "WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

"What is going on?" Natasha said.

"I don't know," Her dad said, "But it's SOO freaking cool!"

"Creation, get him what he deserves," I said.

Creation nodded and charged at him, he tries to hit him but he dodged Creation from doing so.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" Marcus yells out while fighting Creation, "I CREATED YOU!" "I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!"

"He can't take commands from you anymore," I said, "And so does your other robots."

I then aimed my hand at the four and the beam returns, soon as it hit them, they came back to life but instead, they're on my side now.

"Get him what he deserves," I said to them.

The four then charged at Marcus and attacks him.

"OH GREAT!" Marcus said.

"Michael!" Springtrap calls out

I turned to Springtrap, he then runs up to me and said, "How did you do that?"

"I don't know," I said looking at my hands, "Whatever it is, I like it."

"Can you something else?" He asked.

"I think so," I said turning to the animatronics, "Okay, you can stop now."

The five robots then stopped attacking him.

"So, Michael," Marcus said, "Anything else you got?"

"As a matter of fact, I do have something else," I said.

I closed my eyes and something started to happen, the auras then appears on the Mane 7, The Ignited Animatronics, Springtrap, Creation, and the Shadowboltz. Everyone was surprised, even the ones with their auras that gotten appeared.

"Is he actually doing this?!" Twilight said.

"He is!" Pinkie said jumping up and down.

"This is gonna be so AWESOME!" Rainbow excitedly said.

"What's happening?" Marcus said.

"Oh, I'll tell you alright," I said.

I then levitated off the ground and started floating up in the air again.

"There's... a great power in this world," I said.

"What power?" Marcus said

"The Elements of Harmony," I said.

"Oh, that's just the stupidest name ever," He said.

"Then watch this," I said to myself.

"This power is the most powerful magic in the world," I said to him, "And it can never be broken."

"Honesty," Applejack the levitated up in the air to the same height as me.

"Loyalty," Rainbow Dash was next.

"Generosity," Rarity is the third.

"Laughter," Fourth was Pinkie Pie.

"Kindness," Fluttershy being fifth.

"Magic," Sixth was Twilight.

"Redemption," Sunset Shimmer being seventh

I then say the elements that they don't know.

"Ignited," The Ignited Animatronics being the eighth ones floated in the air.

"Shadows," The Showdowboltz are the ninth ones.

"Salvaged," Springtrap and Creation being the tenth ones here.

"Gaurdian," Me being last with my aura flashing even brighter.

They all floated side-by-side with me in the middle. Everyone is out here in total shock.

"What the heck," Jody said.

"What is going?" Shannon said.

Marcus is just standing there not knowing what is going on right now.

"HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!" Marcus said.

"It's a bond that can never be broken, a bond that links together, a bond that passes through time," I said, "All you've been doing is haunting me ever since San Diego," "I started to have a feeling that this may never be over. But now, I see the truth," "You didn't win, I won."

Marcus just stood there not moving.

"You may try to do those things to me, but you can never bring me down," I said, "I felt it, I felt it within me, a power, one being called, The Magic of Friendship."

The bubbles then appear at our bodies and started changing. The girls' ears were replaced with pony ears, some of the girls sprouted out wings on their backs, and they all have a ponytail like me except the animatronics. The animatronics who has body changed into something I have seen before but for Creation and Springtrap, however, turned into something I never saw before. The four turned into the Nightmare Animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's 4, Springtrap and Creation were somehow merged together into one animatronic, Springtrap's right arm was now a hook from Creation, four of Creation's arms came out from Springtrap's back, and Springtrap's head changed to Creation's head but the corpse inside the head of Springtrap stays. And for me, some things have changed, my wings grew longer, a horn then appears on my forehead, and my clothes changed into something that I've never seen.

The magic balls then vanished and they all saw us, they gasped at what they saw.

"Are you kidding me," Kenna said.

"Now this is what I call power right here," Rainbow said.

Sunset then turns to face me and what she saw, got her shocked more than ever.

"Everyone look," Sunset said pointing at me.

They all looked at me and they were speechless.

"Whaaaaa," Rainbow said.

"Did he get...?" Rarity said.

"I think he did," Springtrap said.

They looked at Springtrap and were speechless too.

"Oh god," Twilight said.

"Springtrap," Sunset said, "What are you?"

Springtrap looked at himself and he was speechless.

"Me and Creation must've been merged together," He said.

"AWESOME!" Rainbow said.

They all turned to Marcus with angry faces.

"No," Marcus said, "This can't be!"

"Believe me, it's over," I said, "All of it... Is all over," "Bye, bye, asshole."

We all then extended both of our arms aiming at Marcus.

"No," Marcus said, "This is impossible!"

He tries to run away but couldn't because the magic beam went out and hit him, it grew larger each time when they each uses their beams. It kept going until a bright light appears. When it disappeared we stopped and see Marcus on the ground barely moving, he's weak now. We all then floated down, when we landed, I walked towards Marcus getting up but couldn't.

"My powers," Marcus said, "I can't believe it, I'm weak," "Do you know how it feels to lose such great powers like mine?"

"Yeah," I said kneeling to him, "But we don't care if you lose your powers."

He chuckled and said, "If you want to finish me off, then go ahead," "I can't do anything to stop you anymore."

I then got up and pick up the Ax again, I held my Ax to him. He closed his eyes. I turned to everyone and turned to Lemon saying, "Finish him, Michael," "He had enough suffering you."

I turned back to Marcus, held the Ax in the air and *CHOP*, the Ax hit Marcus, I then kept going until the lights of his eyes faded off, I then got the Ax out of him and dropped it on the ground.

"You were right Marcus," I said, "This battle IS over."

I turned to the Mane 7, the Shodowboltz, and the animatronics and said, "But we won."

Everyone cheered at our victory.

"We did it," Lemon said, "It's over."

Until then, our magic then faded and we turned back to our normal selves, but we didn't care. It was fun to celebrate until something started to happen that will change our lives forever. Springtrap and Creation back to themselves searched his body until Springtrap found a letter for me.

"Hey, Michael," Springtrap said.

I turned to Springtrap and so does everyone else and I said, "Yeah, what is it?"

"I found a letter from him, it's for you," Springtrap said holding the letter.

"For me?" I said, I walked up to him and grabbed the letter.

The front of the letter says it is for me, so I opened the letter up, pulled out the piece of paper, and opened the paper up. The Mane 7, Shadowboltz, and the animatronics came up behind me to see the letter, so I started to read it out-loud.

To, Michael

If you are reading this, then that means you won, and now I've got something for you. It's a gift, for your victory. Now, what I need you to do is. Look up

Your nightmare, Marcus

"Look up?" Sunset said, "What does he mean by look up?"

We all looked at each other and then looked up and saw smoke going up in the air.

"Huh, wonder where that smoke is coming from?" Twilight said.

"He did say to look up," I said, "What if he's..."

I paused to think about it for a sec.

"What," Rainbow said, "What is it?"

I took me a while to think about but something just made me realize something.

"No," I said.

I threw the paper aside and started running to my house to be sure, but they don't know yet.

"What's up with him?" Twilight questioned.

"I don't know but I think we should follow him," Sunny said.

"You're right," Celestia said, "Let's go."

The Mane 7, the four principals, the Shadowboltz, my friends, my family and the animatronics started following to me to my house.


Location: San Diego, CA, Lincoln Military Housing Area

Time: 11:03 PM

Situation: The Fire


I was running for my life to my house, I was pushing people out of my way, when I got close to my house I see a group of people so I went up to them and moved out of the way, when I got a perfect view of what's happening, what happened changed my life forever.

"MY HOUSE!" I screamed out.

I couldn't believe it, Marcus just burnt down my house. That made me fall to my knees.

"DAMN YOU MARCUS!!" I screamed out again.

People were murmuring at each at other. The principals and my friends move to the front.

"Michael, what's wro..." Celestia was about to say until they saw the fire.

"What happened?!" Luna said.

"It was Marcus," I said, "HE BURNT MY HOUSE DOWN!"

My family went to see it until they were speechless and shocked.

"OUR HOUSE!" My family said.

"Oh my goodness," Fluttershy said.

"I can't believe he did that," Sunset said.

"Why would he do that?" Rachel said.

"I don't know," I said.

The animatronics went up to us and saw it. everyone was confused about what they are.

"What the heck just happened?" Springtrap said.

Everyone gasped when he talked, he looked at them and said, "What, all I asked was a question, jeez."

"It was Marcus," I said, "He burnt my house down."

"OUR house," Laura said.

"Whatever," I said, "He burnt it down anyway."

"So that's what that letter was about," Lemon said.

We all stood there watching the house burn to the ground.

"It is over, you won" Marcus said, "You can finally live your life as a normal person, without the nightmares trying to kill you" "Thank you for your cooperation, Michael Talbert, it's been fun."


end of Chapter 12