• Published 3rd Oct 2017
  • 1,438 Views, 29 Comments

My Haunting Story - Talbert2103

  • ...
16
 29
 1,438

The Friendship Games: The Upcoming Event

My Haunting Story

Chapter 10: The Friendship Games: The Upcoming Event


Location: San Diego, CA, Crystal Prep

Date: March 15, 2019

Time: 8:30 AM

Situation: The event


It's been a month since my visions and hallucinations were gone, I don't know how, but I was starting to think it actually worked but I know it'll happen again eventually. Today is a special day because they're having an event soon called the "The Friendship Games" when we're competing against another school called Canterlot Highschool, CHS for short. It's weird because I've never heard that before but I signed up to go anyway, hoping I'll go, but I got to be able to go.

I was at my locker putting some stuff away until Sunny went up to me to see if I'm still normal.

"Hi, Michael," Sunny said with a wave and a friendly smile.

"Hey, Sunny, what's up?" I said waving back at her.

"Just here to make sure if your visions and/or hallucinations came back or not," Sunny said.

"So far it's not back yet," I said, "I'm starting to think that kiss actually saved my life."

"Well, we just don't know," Sunny said, "And I'm also starting to think it saved your life as well."

"Until time I guess," I said.

"Yeah," Sunny replied, "Hey, did you sign up for the event coming up?"

"Heck yeah I did," I said, "I'm in archery now that I was allowed to go."

"That's wonderful," Sunny said, "My friend Lemon's in archery as well, looks like you're gonna be partners."

"Nice," I said.

We were having a nice chat about the games and everything until Sunny told me something I didn't know.

"Hey, I heard they're gonna be a JROTC Colour Guard Squad's gonna be there too," Sunny said.

That caught my attention, I used to go to JROTC until I had to move and the school burnt down from those monsters.

"Really, what school is it?" I said curious about what school they're going to the games.

"I don't know, it didn't say," Sunny said, "Maybe we'll find out when they introduce them in the games."

"You're right," I said until the bell rang, "Well, looks like it's time for class."

"Yeah," Sunny said grabbing her stuff, "See you at the games."

"See ya," I said waving goodbye to her.

Sunny waved back and left.

"This is going to be a fun event," I said.


30 Minutes Later


The time is now and the bus to CHS as arrived the school, everyone got on the bus and got to their seats. When I got on the bus, I looked for an empty seat until there is only one empty, I was going to sit next to Lemon Zest, the girl that kissed me a few days ago. After I sat down, Lemon turned to me and said.

"Hey, how's it hanging?" Lemon said.

"It's been going well," I said, "You?"

"I've been great," Lemon said, "Hey, have your crazy antics came back to you?"

"No actually," I said, "It's been a month since I haven't gotten those back,"

"That's great," Lemon said, "If something happens, we all got your back."

"Thanks, Lemon, that means a lot," I said.

"No problem," Lemon said, "What minigame you're playing."

"Archery and I know you are too," I said.

"So we're partners now, huh," Lemon said, "Great, now I can have your back when they come back."

"That's cool," I said.

"Let's hope it doesn't come back to you," Lemon said, "Not in this important event."

"I hope so too Lemon," I said, "I hope so,"


Location: San Diego, CA, Canterlot Highschool

Time: 9:17 AM

Situation: The Welcome Party


The bus to the school stopped, the principal said that we're at our destination everyone was excited to see the students including me, I've been training for this for all my life for archery, been getting bulls-eyes every time I shoot an arrow so that means I'm ready for this, oh, and I've been jumping, sliding, and running through random obsticles ever since, you never know if I have to or not but just in case I have to, I'm ready for anything that comes at me.

After we got off the bus, I see Principal Cinch was talking to two women I don't recognize, I'm guessing they go to CHS. After a few minutes of them talking each other, they turned to me and walked up to me.

"So, are you the new student at Crystal Prep?" The first woman said.

"Uhh, yeah," I said.

"Well welcome to CHS, my name is Vice Principal Luna and this Principal Celestia, my sister," The second woman said.

"And who might you be?" Celestia said.

"Michael, Michael Talbert," I said.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Michael," Luna said, "You're gonna love it here at CHS, especially The Friendship Games."

"So what minigame are you going to at The Friendship Games?" Celestia asked.

"Uhh, Archery," I said.

"That's cool," Celestia said, "Have you been training?"

"I've been training for my life since I signed up," I said.

"That's perfect," Luna said.

"We're gonna get everyone in the auditorium in a minute," Celestia said walking away.

"Got it," I said to myself.

"Hey, how's your head going," A girl said, "Any hallucinations and/or visions going on?"

I turned and see Fleur de Lis standing next to me.

"Nothing yet," I said, "I'm just hoping it doesn't go back during this event."

"I hope so too," Fleur de Lis said, "I don't want to see you having them again in this important event."

I stood here with thoughts in my head until I got a question to ask.

"Hey," I said, "Is this event going on T.V.?"

"Yep," Fleur said, "It's going all around the world, the entire planet."

That made me realize if my girlfriend Natasha sees me at this event, she would be speechless and that made me smile.

"Umm," Fleur said curious, "What's with the smile."

"Oh, it's just nothing," I said still smiling, "If my girlfriend sees me in this, she's going to be speechless or something, trust me, I know it."

"I didn't know you have a girlfriend," Fleur de Lis said.

"Well you know now," I said, that made her smile.

After a while, Celestia and Luna came up to Principle Cinch, I can hear what they're saying.

"We're ready, let's bring them in," Celestia said.

Cinch nodded and shout out the Crystal Prep students including me, "Alright everyone, let's go,"

Everyone cheered with excitement and followed the principles to the Auditorium. Once we got inside, we can see the CHS students welcoming us including me, the party was filled with healthy snacks, however. After a few minutes of talking something flashed across my face, I didn't know what it was until I got a good view to what it was and I couldn't believe my eyes, it was one the girls I saw back at the Bakery, Pinkie Pie. She was flashing around the place replacing things and adding new things, Pinkie replaced all the healthy snacks with cupcakes and stuff, she added some kind of DJ Booth with a girl I don't know, Pinkie handed her a disk and the girl placed it on the DJ Booth and music started playing and a disco ball came down and started circling around with lights going around the room. I still can't believe I saw Pinkie Pie and she also goes to this school CHS.

"No way," I said in my mind with shock.

"Hey Michael, you okay?" A girl said.

I turned and see Sunny Flare next to me.

"Yeah, it's just," I said pointing to Pinkie Pie, "Her."

"What about her?" Sunny said.

"I know her," I said, "We both met at the Bakery,"

"Wait you and Pinkie Pie know each other?" Sunny said.

"Yeah, we do," I said.

After a few minutes of complete shock, I saw some girls on stage that made me shocked even more. It happened to be the seven girls I met at the bakery. Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity. All seven girls I know goes to Canterlot Highschool.

"Are you kidding me?!" I said with my jaw dropped to the ground, "It's the seven girls I met at the Bakery," "What is going on?"

That made me sit down with my hands on my head but I regained what I saw and moved on.


Mane 7's POV


The girls were on stage getting photographs with a girl named Photo Finish, after she was done, she went off the stage and moved on with her business. The girls were having a nice conversation about the upcoming event.

"Are you girls excited or what?" Pinkie Pie said excitedly.

She got a lot of yes from the girls.

"This is gonna be so much fun," Fluttershy said.

"I'll say," Rainbow said.

Applejack turned and saw someone she recognized but couldn't see clearly, once she got a closer look, she could not believe her eyes. She sees me sitting at a table, she warns the girls about this.

"Uhh, girls," Applejack said, the girls turned to her.

"What is it Applejack?" Twilight said.

"You will not believe who goes to Crystal Prep," Applejack said pointing me.

The girls went up to Applejack and looked where she was pointing at and they were shocked at what they saw.

"No way," Sunset said.

"Is that really him?" Rainbow said.

"I-I think so," Fluttershy said.

"Is that the boy we all met at the Bakery?" Rarity said.

"That is him," Twilight said.

"Should we go and say hi?" Pinkie asked.

"I don't see why not," Applejack said.

The girls nodded in agreement and, went off the stage, and went to go up to me and say hello.


My POV


A few minutes later, I was enjoying myself, until a voice called my name to my left.

"Uh, Michael," A voice said, "Is that you?"

I turned to see who called me and there they are standing right next to me.

I stood up and I said, "Well, if it ain't the... Uhh... What do you call yourselves?"

"Well, we normally call ourselves the Main 7 but you can call us The Rainbooms," Sunset said, "It's our band name,"

"Right," I said, "Anyway, yeah it's me,"

"So, you go to Crystal Prep?" Twilight said, I nodded, "Why haven't you told us that?"

"Uhh, you didn't ask that question," I said.

"Oh," Twilight said.

"Anyway," Rarity said, "We're glad to see you, darling,"

"Yeah, it's been a while since we first met," Pinkie said.

"Yeah, it has," I said, "Hey, are you girls going to the Friendship Games?"

"It's why we're here, Sugarcube," Applejack said.

"Cool," I said.

We were having a nice conversation until the principles came up on stage.

"*Ahem*" Celestia cleared her throat to talk, everyone was silent, "Welcome everyone to The Friendship Games,"

Everyone including me and the girls cheered in excitement.

"We thank all of you, students who participated in this amazing event," Luna said.

"We can't wait to see what's in store for this event," Cadence said, "And we are introducing a new minigame, and we know the perfect guy who will be in it," "This guy right there."

Cadence pointed at someone, and that someone happens to be me, the spotlight shined at me as well. I turned and see my Crystal Prep friends staring at me.

"We won't tell you yet but you'll find out soon," Celestia said.

"Ooh, I wonder what the minigame's gonna be," Pinkie said in excitement.

"Yeah, I bet it's going to be AWESOME!" Rainbow said, "Especially with you in it."

"Oh, and also, we got a JROTC Color Gaurd coming here soon but we'll not tell you who they are yet," Luna said.

"Oh right," I said, "I wonder what school that is."

"Yeah, we all do," Twilight said.

"So how about we head outside and do this?" Cinch said.

Everyone cheered in excitement including me and the girls.

And so, everyone got out to start this event but at the end of it, things start to get interesting. Really interesting.