• Published 3rd Oct 2017
  • 1,441 Views, 29 Comments

My Haunting Story - Talbert2103

  • ...
16
 29
 1,441

Prolouge

My Haunting Story

Chapter One: Prologue


Location: Camp Everfree

Time: 12:45 PM

Date: June: 25, 2018

Situation: The battle against Gea Everfree


It was a terrible event that the mane 7 has to fight against a powerful woman known as "Gea Everfree" they all ponied up somehow for helping the other campers, Timber was trapped in the vines trying to stop her from doing this but didn't work until she has an idea.

"Hmm, I wonder if I can put two planets together, ooh that'll be fun," Gea Everfree said.

Everyone doesn't know what the idea was except for the mane 7, they know what she was talking about.

"She's going to collide both our world and another world together," Sunset said.

"I don't like the sound of that," Fluttershy said.

Gea Everfree then used her magic to collide both planets together, a blinding white light then appeared when Gea was using her magic making the mane 7 cover their eyes. After a while, the white light then faded making the girls stop covering their eyes, they looked around and that they couldn't only see anything when the vines are trapping the campers together into a dome.

"We need to defeat her so we can see if she did it or not," Sunset said.

Vines started coming towards the mane 7 fast, but Rarity used her magic to form a small dome of her own to protect her and the girls, but she couldn't hold it forever.

"I can't... do this forever," Rarity said trying to hold as long as she could.

"Twilight we need you now," Sunset said.

"But, I can't, what if she takes over it'll make things worse instead of saving them," Twilight said.

"We're not going to let that happen, trust me on this," Sunset said.

"O-okay I'll try," Twilight said

She used her magic until all around her was pink and purple until a figure popped up.

"You think you could replace me, I don't think so," She said laughing evilly.

She disappeared and Twilight started turning into Midnight Sparkle.

"No, no, NO!" She yelled out.

"Twilight listen to me," A voice said, she turned and see Sunset and she said, "You're in charge now."

She then turned around and see all of her friends circling her. (I decided not to do the thing in The Legend of Camp Everfree, it's just too much, besides I don't know all the words so yeah)

"You are not Midnight Sparkle and you'll never BE Midnight Sparkle," Sunset said.

"No, I'm not Midnight Sparkle," Twilight said, "My name is Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Magic."

She then stopped turning into Midnight Sparkle and a bright light appeared.

Gea saw it happened and was panicking when seeing this.

"No, this can't be happening," Gea said panicking and scared.

The bright light then grew larger and hitting Gea Everfree. After it was over Timber woke up and see Gloriosa lying on the ground.

"GLORIOSA!" Timber yelled out running to her and put her head up until a green orb hit Gloriosa and finally waking up.

She groaned and said, "Wha... What happened?"

The mane 7 looked down and see Gloriosa back to her normal self, they then descended until they're on the ground, the campers then applause to them of saving the world and the camp. They then looked at themselves and see they're wearing different clothing.

"Ooh, look at our necklaces, they are very fabulous," Rarity said.

"Nevermind the necklaces, look," Rainbow said pointing in the air.

Everyone then looked at what she was pointing at to reveal a city nearby.

"Wait, cities don't get that close to camps," Celestia said, "Unless."

"Our planet got collided with another one," Sunset said.

Everyone couldn't believe it, it actually worked. Looks like they're gonna live their life with another planet collided which turns out to be ours, right?


Location: San Diego, CA, Lincoln Military Housing area

Time: 10:32 PM

Date: Febuary 27, 2027

Situation: Unknown


I was driving to my new/old house I've lived for years ago before and after it happened, I pulled up to the side of the road, turned off the engine, stepped out of my car, and started walking to my house I'm living in. After I walked to my house I took a moment to look at it.

"Heh, haven't changed one bit haven't you," I said, "Wow."

My phone started to ring all of a sudden.

"Hmm," I said, I pulled out my phone to see who is calling me, "Tobias."

I hit accept and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey Michael, uhh it's yours," Tobias said on the phone.

"Finally, after so long, thanks man," I said hanging up and putting it in my pocket.

I then walked to my house, unlocked the door and went inside shutting the door behind me.

"It's been years, decades at least since I've been inside this house. I've lived here when I was just a kid since fifth grade, with my family, my mom, my dad, and my sister. I've received a call from Tobias saying that they're finally ready with the repairs this morning. It took them long enough. Heh, it's funny, even after what happened and all that time away from home, it looked just like as I remembered it to be, well so to say it at least. Well despite all the furniture, the photos and all that stuff aren't there anymore but hey, can't blame anyone for that," I laughed a bit then sighed, "Right, right, I think it's time I use that memory for something useful. I don't have the full story, nor do why it happened, but I can tell you how it all started. Everything else is up for you to figure out. This is the story of how I lost my home, the high school that I used go to, the middle school I went since sixth grade, my childhood, and almost my family, my friends, and everyone I know in this world, and the ones in the other world that got collided by. The story of how Five Nights at Freddy's ended."


End of Chapter 1

Author's Note:

And that's the first chapter of my new story, hope you liked it and more will come soon. So don't worry and I'll do the next chapter for A New Life soon so don't you worry.