• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 445 Views, 2 Comments

MLP FIM: Interseason - Hairy Konquerer



A series taking place during the series after The Movie during the 8 season and beyond.

  • ...
 2
 445

Episode 2: Time vs Starlight Glimmer

The Mane Six, Princesses, Terry, and Aaron walked through the halls into the courtroom, just as surpised inside as they were outside, the latter appearing to be in a constant black void where events in time constantly passed around it.

"Pinkie are you sure the lawyer you called is gonna win this case?" Twilight asked in skepticism.

"They've never lost a defendant case yet."

"What about prosecution?" Rarity asked.

"I wish I could say the same, hopefully we'll get a lenient judge."

Ahead there was apparently a trial wrapping up, as there was a cyborg and green human standing in the prosectutioners stand faicng a judge that reminded the group oddly of the Smooze.

"For your crime of the selfish destruction of the time space continuum on your world over the most petty reason of 'no responsibilities' and the mass deaths of thousands as a result of you doing nothing for 30 years, seen as a form of criminal indifference, this court finds you two undeniably guilty of all charges, and sentences you to infinity squared consecutive life sentences in Time Prison, with no appeals or parole hearings. Get these scum out of my sight." The Judge gurgled with disgust before two of the Time Police grabbed them and dragged them towards the door on the judge's right which resembled a eldritch portal to a place of unknown horrors that screeched when they entered it's membrane.

"Yeah nice knowing ya Starlight." Terry told her before Aaron slapped him upside the head.

"Wait till our Lawyer shows up idiot." Aaron said as everyone took their seats, Starlight trotting to her table as a blue portal opened next to her. From it stepped out a wirewolf all of them were surprised to see: Alfreda, the Immortal Wirewolf, currently dressed in a business attire with a suit case.

"Good, I'm not late." he said to himself opening it and organizing what was inside.

"Alfreda?" Ricky asked. "What're you doing here that's where Starlight's lawyer's supposed to be."

"Duh~, why do you think I'm here?"

"Wait you're her lawyer? I'm with Terry on this one it was nice knowing ya." Rainbow said losing her faith in Starlight winning this case.

Opposite of them, a familiar centaur in his own business attire sat opposite of them with a smug grin. "I wish I could say the same, but I never had the pleasure of meeting her."

"Tirek? What's your scheming two ribcaged hide doing here?" Twilight asked, her horn flaring in anger.

"Why else? Me and my partner are the prosecutors against your friend, I don't really care what happens to Equestria as a result of this, if you suffer from this, it makes me happy anyway."

"Partner?"

A unholy flame erupted from next to Tirek and died down to reveal a Wirewolf the seemed to be made of stone, save for the cracks in his body that glowed orange while his right arm seemed to be made of lava, which would explain why he was wearing a business suit with only a left arm sleeve. He looked to his left and frowned a little spotting the accused's lawyer.

"Oh whoopee, hello Alfreda."

"Hello Magma, still an a hole like Glacier?"

"Maybe. Still a virgin?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing."

"Order in the court." The Bailiff the Mane Six recognized as the head of those that grabbed Starlight said. "The Honorable Judge Sümük is done with cases for today." He said as the latter left leaving a small trail of slime behind him. "All Rise." Everyone in the room complied. "The Court of the Seventh Space Time Judicial Court for Multiversal Branch Designated MLP 81, Temporal Temperament, is now in session, the Honorable Judge Lapis Lazuli presiding."

"Oh find me in the alps." Alfreda muttered.

"What's wrong?" Starlight asked not liking where this was going.

"Well... I maaay have a bad reputation with this judge ever since I accidentally ran over her dog once."

Starlight looked scared before deciding to dig herself deeper. "Did you ever apologize?"

"Well see that's the thing. Add 'repeatedly without knowing until getting out of the car' after the word 'accidentally', and then replace 'dog', with her."

All of the color in Starlight's face promptly drained completely. "It was nice knowing me too." She said to the others joining Rainbow and Joe in their loss of Starlight winning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wirewolfess in a judges robe took her place in the seat before banging her gavel for order in the court, but then formed a glare on her face when she spotted Alfreda. "Hello Alfreda."

"Hello Miss Lazuli, how's that shoulder?"

"Don't push it. Order in the Court. All but the Jury be seated." Judge Lapis Lazuli ordered to which everyone sat, Terry raising his hand.

"Make a fast food order joke and I'm going on trial for your murder." Aaron whispered to Terry who then immediately put his hand down.

"Good Morning ladies and gentlemen and Alfreda. Calling the case of the Time Space Continuum versus Starlight Glimmer with the charge of deliberate disruption of stability to her timeline and attempting to get away with it. How does the defendant plead?"

"Not guilty." Alfreda said politely.

"Bailiff, please swear in the jury."

The Baillif brought out a book that had an A on the front of it apporaching Tempest. "Will the jury please stand and raise your right hoof?" Tempest complied. "Do each of you swear that you will fairly try the case before this court, and that you will return a true verdict according to the evidence and the instructions of the court, so help you, Alpha? Please say 'I do'."

Tempest looked to the others and gulped silently thinking this trial was already lost. "I do."

"You may be seated." The Jury proceeded to sit as Judge Lazuli spoke again.

"Will the two sides please begin with their opening statements."

Magma rose from his seat with a smile.

"Thank you your honor. Ladies Gentlemen and that mortal technicolor rainbow in between, we are gathered here today for not the sins of a mare, but the sins of a monster. She deliberately altered time for her own selfish hate fueled agenda. She subjugated all of you in those alternate timelines she created to who knows what kind of torture native to your worlds. While it is true 'Princess' " Magma said with quotations at the word. "Twilight forgave her, but she essentially got away scott-free for the pain and suffering she caused, today I will show everyone how truly evil Starlight is by exposing her actions and the reality of them, and she will face justice before being sent with all the time disrupting scum like her."

The courtroom was eerily silent before Alfreda stood up clearing his throat.

"We disagree." He replied calmly before sitting down.

"That's it?!" Starlight asked feeling her days of freedom snuff out like a candle.

"Hey saying 'we agree' lost my first case, gruesome stuff, lethal injection on the electric chair, wouldn't wish that on Anti-Matter." Alfreda nonchalantly replied.

"I call to the stand, Applejack of Alternate Timeline #1."

An Applejack bearing some kind of weird outfit appeared on the stand, completely aware she just ended up somewhere she was not before.

"What in tarnation?" She asked looking around before spotting Twilight in the stands. "You again? What do you want now?"

"Pardon us for interrupting whatever moment you were pulled from Miss Applejack, but you are a witness to certain events that are need for this case." Judge Lapis told her.

Alternate Applejack still looked unsure, but then nodded. "Ah never tell a lie, and A'll answer whatever questions you might have to the best I might know."

Magma stepped up with a smirk marching over to her.

"Ms. Jack. Pardon me if you do not prefer me calling you Ms. Jack, but would you like to explain what's currently happening on your world?"

"Equestria's Waging it's battle to destroy the evil forces of the armies of Sombra."

"Why does that sound so familiar?" Terry whispered to Joe drinking silently from a mug he brought with a weird purple symbol on it.

"Excellent, I was hoping that was still occurring."

"What?"

"I know it's sounds rude but it's mainly for my question I have. Have you ever wondered why there was no one to make sure Sombra would not rise to power, to make sure ponies like Rainbow Dash of your world wouldn't suffer horrible wounds like lost wings or their lives?"

"Everyday since the war started."

"What if I were to tell you that the pony responsible for all the pain and suffering of your nation was because of the pony on trial here? What choice words would you have for him or her?"

Applejack thought long and hard on this before looking to him. "Ah hope she gets the pain she deserves for ruining that many lives, no matter what reasons it was for, Ah never saw my brother again thanks to that war."

Some of the court gasped as Magma walked away.

"No further questions your honor." Magma stated.

"Alfreda. Your Witness."

Alfreda gulped before walking up. "Applejack, how is the war going on as we speak?"

"It's nearly reaching it's end now actually. Sombra's forces are being freed from his control thanks to the Princesses, and his territories spreading back to the Crystal Empire."

"Now when you say Princesses, what are you implying?"

"Princess Celestia and Princess Luna."

"Had anything happened when you first heard of the latter?"

"Objection Your Honor." Tirek said standing up. "This question is irrelevant to the case."

"Overruled, I think I can figure out where he's attempting to go with this question."

"Well Luna was going by Nightmare Moon when she first appeared," Applejack continued. "Apparently she didn't feel appreciated and almost kill everyone doing so with that whole Eternal Night hoedown. Celestia managed to talk her down and showed her those that did appreciate the night."

"Interesting, now about the one that may or may not have caused your timeline, what if I were to tell you he or she was reformed and felt repentance for her crimes against time and never forgave herself, similar to how Luna began to feel guilt for almost destroying the world with Eternal Night?" Alfreda asked.

"Mah opinion doesn't change, but at least she knows how it feels to be guilty of something horrible."

"No further questions." Alfreda said walking away as the Alternate Applejack disappeared.

"Okay rocky start but I think we're okay." Twilight whispered to the others.

"Alfreda's questions literally did nothing to make Starlight seem innocent." Aaron whispered back.

"Hey Starlight. Just to let you know, when you're guilty, I call dibs on your room." Terry whispered to her.

"I call to the stand, Sunset Shimmer." Alfreda said, causing the Pony mentioned to appear in the witness stand, just as confused at her sudden departure from where she was along with being a pony again.

"Sunset, this trial's for Starlight, I want you to answer as truthful as you can. When did you first meet Starlight?" Alfreda asked.

Sunset was hesitant due to still being a little confused, but she then cleared her throat. "When I ran out of paper for my book that connected to Equestria."

"Ok ok, how did she come off to you?"

"Friendly, nice, eager to learn, she wanted to check out the Human world, overall a nice pony."

"Fascinating, was there anything about her that implied she was full of even just a little bit of malice?"

"Objection your honor! My brother has nothing to do with this."

"Overruled." Lapis replied with an eye roll.

"Thank you, I was referring to the term meaning the intention or desire to do evil." Alfreda replied.

"Nope. None at all." Sunset answered.

"What happened when you brought Starlight to the Human World?"

"We went to the mall where me and my friends where trapped in a magic mirror used by this girl named Juniper Montage. Starlight managed to reason with her and saved us."

"So if I were to tell you she did something very evil in the past, would it change your opinion of what happened?"

"No. I originally went to the Human World for revenge on my own teacher, but Princess Twilight taught me how I was wrong to try and do that, showing me a different way, that's how I got where I am today."

"No further questions." Alfreda replied walking away.

"Your witness." Judge Lapis said to Magma who glared at Alfreda as Tirek stood up.

"My partner has nothing to say here your honor, I shall take over to give him time to think over his next piece of evidence, thankfully he shared it with me so I shall present the next witness. For I call to the stand, Fluttershy of Alternate Timeline #2." Tirek replied as Sunset disappeared and a Fluttershy in tribal wear appeared in the stand.

"Do not question where you are, it is a trial for a very bad pony, that's all you need to know, I simply wish for you to answer my questions. What is currently happening in your world?"

"We're struggling against the final assault on Queen Chrysalis' fortress, ready to take her life."

"My my, big dreams. Would you ever think such nasty words if Chrysalis hadn't takeover your nation? A sanctuary for your precious animals, Rainbow Dash alive if she's not in your timeline? Not having to worry about dying every single day?"

"There isn't a moment to myself I don't have those thoughts."

"What if I were to tell you the one responsible for creating that timeline you're in was in this room. The one responsible for ruining your and thousands of other lives with their selfish desire to alter time?"

Fluttershy looked around the room and spotted Starlight sitting where the accused would and glared at her. "I would wish tortures and suffering Chrysalis hasn't even earned upon them, and for them to last eternity."

"No further questions your honor."

Alfreda was nervous this time and walked up. "Fluttershy, how does the success of your assault look?"

"Okay, but none of us are optimistic about it."

"What if I were to tell you the person responsible for your timeline actually felt sorry for what they did and doesn't really forgive themselves for what they did?"

"My opinion would not change. They're still no better, if not worse, then Chrysalis."

Alfreda sighed in defeat. "No further questions."

"Oh~ they're going to railroad you." Tirek whispered looking at Starlight and the Mane Six.

"Don't count your chickens just yet Tirek, to quote John Paul Jones, I have not yet begun to fight. I call to the stand, Discord!"

Discord appeared in the stand in a bathtub washing himself, singing A Glass of Water before opening his eyes. He yelped before covering himself with a towel. "Hey! Occupado!"

"Discord, getting right to the point of it, when did you first meet Starlight Glimmer?" Alfreda asked pacing in front of him.

"When she came to me with that pony Trixie and Thorax. We teamed up to go fight Chrysalis and kicked her butt, I was just upset I didn't get to teach her a lesson for kidnapping Fluttershy like that."

"Did Starlight appear to have any ulterior motives during your little adventure?"

"Nope. Just thinking about saving Twilight and loads of self deprecation bouncing around in that head of hers."

"Nothing about plans to alter time again?"

"Nothing of the sort. All though I did go to check those timelines out. Gave those Sombra and Chrysalis timelines the kick they needed to get back on track. Loved playing cards with myself, showed him how it's more fun to make chaos without causing suffering to Ponies, it really is actually since they appreciate some of the stuff you do, it was just fixing a whole lot of messes, found an odd pleasure in turning Tirek's brain into pudding leaving him a vegetable. Speaking of which hi Tirek!" Discord ended waving at the Centaur who hid himself behind his briefcase.

"Ugh, why did he have to call him to the stand?" Tirek asked himself annoyed with the draconequis.

"No further questions your honor." Alfreda stated walking away.

Magma walked up and stared Discord in the eye.

"Do you feel Starlight should've received a far worse punishment for messing with time?"

"A little. Watching all those Fluttershy's suffer, I didn't like it one bit, but reading her brain showed me how much she secretly hated herself for doing all that."

Magma groaned walking back. "No further questions."

"If the court will be okay with it I actually wanna see how this plays out." Discord said getting out of the chair.

Magma rubbed his forehead in annoyance at what Discord had done to his case before something clicked in his head and he stood up with a grin.

"I call to the stand, Megatron of the Predacons."

Alfreda gasped before a large metal robot with aspects of a T-Rex appeared in the podium, looking around quite surprised.

"What? Where am I?" He asked.

"Welcome back to the land of the living Megatron, you're appearing before this court to answer questions in this case that will provide us with the final piece of evidence to show Starlight Glimmer for how evil she still is. Depending on your testimony, I may be able to arrange a reincarnation for you, but do not let that thought cloud your words."

Megatron smiled at the thought of living again but then stopped raising his T-Rex hand. "You have my honest word I will answer it as truthfully as I can."

"Objection your honor! I know this guy, he'll twist his own words like a drunk game of Twister."

"Overruled, I am familiar Mr. Megatron's crimes, other then not being present for the Accused's actions or ever having met her, his own crimes would shed a different light on the matter, and there is nothing restraining him from providing testimony. I'll allow it, for now."

"But he didn-"

"MR. Megatron," Magma began, shouting Mister to interrupt Alfreda. "When you first discovered you were truly on Prehistoric Earth, what was your first thoughts?"

"That my plan to alter history in favor of the Decepticons could come to fruition."

"And how did you alter history?"

"By killing Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."

"But did you know the consequences that would come from you altering history?"

"Yes~, I knew that would more then likely lead to Unicron ultimately consuming Cybertron with no Matrix to stop him, but since I didn't falter in time like the Maximals did, I was safe to assume the Decepticons managed to either destroy, or barter in some way with the Chaos Bringer."

"Were your changes stopped?"

"By my nemesis and his Maximals, yes~, Prime was saved and history was put as it was."

"And you received punishment for your crimes."

"I was, but it was long after my escape from the top of the shuttle they stupidly strapped me to, my conquering of Cybertron merely prolonged that to when Primal killed us both to 'reformat' Cybertron. 'Reformat'." Megatron scoffed at the word. "I still think The Oracle's vision is merely a perversion of Cybertron's true history, more then likely planted by one of the planet's old enemies like the Quintessons."

" Trust me, a lot of other people share that opinion on the event, but back onto the subject at hand. What would you say to about a pony on trial today. A pony that committed the same crime as you, not once, not twice, but seven times over, each timeline made worse then the last, the final one not even worthy to feed the Chaos Bringer, and managed to get away with it?"

"I would praise them for their actions and congratulate them on escaping punishment with their lives."

"What if I said that pony was here right now and this trial was for her because she eluded punishment for so long, what words would you use to congratulate one named Starlight Glimmer?" Magma asked pointing at her.

Megatron looked at her surprised before he grinned from hearing the deed she had committed. "That's my pony yesss~."

"You have done us all a great service Megatron, keep a watch out for that call for your name. The Prosecution rests."Magma said with a grin looking at Alfreda who glared and walked over to the Predacon.

"Do you feel any guilt or remorse for your actions Megatron?"

"Only that I failed my mission and that I didn't get a chance to try again."

"So you did not care about how it would effect anyone on your team or that Unicron might have consumed Cybertron but at a much later date then the year that he did?"

"No, I only thought of the glory it would bring for my ancestors and my fellow Predacons."

"So that means you're still evil, and you would do it again given a second chance?"

"In a sparkbeat."

"The defense rests." Alfreda replied walking away as Megatron vanished.

"Please begin the Closing Statements." Judge Lapis ordered to which Magma stood up first.

Magma stood up with a smile as he looked around, mainly in Starlight's area.

"Well this is it, we're at the final stretch, I don't think I need to say much to point out where this trial's going end. I'm simply using my statement to say congratulations to those who rooted for Starlight to be found guilty, because you were on the right side. Starlight ruined possibly millions of lives, and she didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it. She has simply buried her evil thoughts and plans for revenge so deep into her mind she acts like they don't exist. You're not fooling anyone Starlight, I can smell whatever malign schemes you're going to unleash later."

"N-no I didn't mean-" Starlight tried objecting before Magma continued, feeling some of his word piercing her heart like a knife.

"You don't deserve the forgiveness Twilight or anyone else gave you. Sunburst was stupid to trust you when you two met again, let alone be friends with you in the first place if it meant you would do what you did because he got a tattoo on his butt before you. It never even occurred to you that those timelines you made have Sunbursts of their own suffering like those two you saw or worse. Heck, one version of you purposefully took over Twilight's life and ruined the lives of her friends because of your petty revenge!" Magma then pulled out a piece of paper unfold it. "And. I. Quote. Twilight Sparkle: A markless mare, she grew to adulthood without her mark, a bitter shut-in with a grudge against the world. Her friends fare no better: Fluttershy becomes a poacher, Rarity a mere worker in a garment factory, Applejack a miserly noble, Pinkie Pie a joyless farmer, and Rainbow Dash... a broken drunkard who believes she killed her childhood friend. You caused this suffering on one world Starlight, what's to say that idea hasn't festered in that sick mind of yours since you first became her student. You haven't changed, you're just waiting for the next moment to get your dumb revenge on Twilight. My siblings and I may be Evil, but you Starlight Glimmer, you are the true monster that deserves to be locked away, hated, then forgotten by the very thing you abused. You will know the pain of justice!" Magma yelled, the paper burning in his stone hand in his anger as Starlight began to let tears flow from her eyes, trying not to completely sob on the spot.

"Mister Magma! Are you done with your little episode? Or shall I have to find you contempt of court?"

Magma stopped himself from yelling further, then dropped the burnt paper into his cup full of lava, then reached for it and drank from it with a sigh. "Much better. Forgive me your honor, personal emotions came in for a second but I'm good. My point is, when you decide whether or not this mare is guilty, think of all those timelines she created filled with pain and suffering, do the right thing in their honor."

Alfreda stood up and sighed deeply. "This might just be me, but don't trust Magma or Tirek. While their evidence sheds light from a outside perspective, both of them are silver tongued villains that will risk the stability of Equestria with their case just to get their own revenge on my client and her friends. For if Starlight's erased, then Chrysalis may conquer Equestria with no opposition when her second invasion happened, except for the Storm King if he came through but that's a whole other scenario. The point is I came to show you while what she did was wrong, she has learned her lesson and simply wishes to use the pain she feels from all that horror she brought to help others so they don't end up like her. When you wether or not she should be locked away for what she did, remember that what you do to Starlight, will also affect everyone else in Equestria, you saw her break down at the revelation at what her meddling had done to Twilight's friends on one world, do the right thing and make sure at least those that didn't reform will pay for it."

Alfreda sat down with a sigh as the jury left. As soon as the door to their room started to close, someone burst in from the entrance. A wirewolf colored like Alfreda but with orange eyes in a messy suit and a briefcase with papers sticking out.

"Sorry I'm late your honor!" He yelled panting. "My idiot friend threw my keys overhand landing into a chasm and seeing the time I thought I could make it on foot. I was so wrong! I'm ready to defend Starlight's actions, pleading not guilty by ignorance of time travel and own delusional ego before Twilight's words humbled her!"

"Juan. About time, we're right near the end." Alfreda said with a deadpan tone.

"What? Are we good?"

"Well the door closed after you made the plead, and Magma and Tirek are the prosecutors. They actually had good evidence to convict her, I had, then I lost it, then I may have had it again with my closing statement."

Juan groaned slapping his forehead. "Alpha's Ovaries I knew I should've called in so we could wait for me!"

"You're the one that trust that idiot with the Warthog keys. You and I both know he has no idea how to throw underhand."

"You're the one who was his first genuine friend."

"It doesn't matter." Starlight said, silently sobbing with her head on the table. "I caused so much pain with what I've done. I need to pay for it, it seems no matter what verdict I get, ponies out there somewhere will suffer because of my actions."

"Don't beat yourself up Starlight. Tempest is on the Jury, She kinda did something like you did, only kinda worse with the Storm King, point being as long as she's able to convince the other jurors you're innocent, my one bad case streak remains untarnished."

"This world might literally get F'd in the A because you tanked and that's your main concern?" Juan asked.

"What'd you expect, our Starlight's still evil."

"I hate you."

"I hate you more."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tempest was rubbing her head in annoyance, everyone was yelling at her with no idea why she was finding Starlight not Guilty.

"She killed possibly hundreds with what she did!" A wirewolf with a purple face tattoo on his wrist. "She was the catalyst for those other worlds where she did worse. How can you find her innocent?"

"Yeah, she hasn't changed at all. I bet that new mane cut is a wig!" Replied a human woman with red hair, wearing a big and obviously super fake mustache, her large green ponytail rearranged to resemble a furry Boa.

"Did you not hear about that last timeline that was made, she doesn't deserve whatever Time Prison sentence we give her. I saw we go for straight execution, ice her mafia style." An ice blue wirewolf with in a trench coat brought up, to which some of the other agreed with her.

"No, no! She doesn't deserve that pain or death. I was like her, I was hurt as a filly and I shut myself off from everyone like she did, I went off not caring if I hurt anyone, even almost destroyed Equestria by giving the Storm King what he needed to get the princesses magic, Twilight showed me another way. Just like she showed her."

"Okay kiss up, let's put it to a vote except for you, all who think Starlight is innocent?" The first wirewolf asked. No one raised their hand save for the changeling hoof, to which everyone gasped to see Pharynx was the one it belonged to.

"Really? You think she's innocent?"

"The one I met at least. We should definitely convict the ones that didn't change, but the ones that did should be spared whatever you guys are thinking of doing."

"No, it's either all or none!" The mustached woman said, before putting her finger to her ear then taking it off. "And we should make them share the same cell!"

"Actually, the more that I think about, I have to say I'm with the changeling on this one, he's got a fair compromise there, we convict the bad ones, then have a lesser sentence for the good ones." The first Wirewolf said.

"Okay crazy guy, all in favor of the dumber idea?"

"Aye!" Half of the group replied.

"What? That doesn't even make sense! You guys are idiots!" Everyone then began to go into arguing about what Starlight's should be convicted, as well as responses to the wirewolf's insult, Tempest sighing in annoyance.

'3 steps ahead, 2 steps back.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later back in the courtroom, Juan and Alfreda had gotten into an intense debate, whispering as to not be found in contempt of court.

"For the last time, we're not doing Plan V-5." Juan sternly said.

"The only way we're getting evidence to get this case closer to our side is if I do it." Alfreda replied.

"Doing it or not, it's stupid and you are for suggesting it in the first place."

"I'm not the one that was late to his case."

"I'm not the one that may have botched it." Juan said poking Alfreda's chest. Before it could take a more violent turn, the jury returned, Tempest sporting a smile on her face as they jury sat.

"Has the jury reached a verdict?" Judge Lapis asked.

"We have your honor." Tempest replied before the trench coat wearing Wirewolf stood up with a frown.

"We the Jury find the unredeemed Starlight Glimmers for their crimes against time..." The wirewolf groaned before finishing. "Guilty."

"I'm going to jail!" Starlight wailed out in response before Alfreda shook her.

"No! Thank Alpha you're not! Just the evil yous!" Alfreda cheered.

"Do you have a sentencing for them?" Judge Lapis asked.

The wirewolf let a smile form on his face form at the question. "We have unanimously agreed to half those Starlight's being sentenced to an Infinity to Eternity life sentence in whatever Security wing you have in Time Prison where they'll be eaten alive the quickest, metaphorically of course, the quickest. The other half save for one to be sentenced to whatever maximum death penalty it has."

"What of this one Starlight you speak of?"

"The Starlight Glimmer that chose to take over Twilight's life, utterly and selfishly ruining the lives of the true Elements of Harmony, the one thinking she deserved Twilight's wings." As if to answer his wish, an Alicorn Starlight appeared, her wings and horn restrained. "For the crimes you have committed against existence and in the name of all the lives you destroyed with your thoughtless actions, thinking you could get away with them, I think I speak for the jury about how much pleasure this gives me to see your face at being sentenced to Infinity to the Infinite Power to the end of existence in the most maximum security wing in the best Time Prison they must have, no visiting hours, no phone calls, no parole, no nothing. Heck even if you died, we read what this means for you. Your soul is gone the moment that gavel is slammed, all the changes you brought in your timeline will be erased, forgotten as if they never were, while when you die, there's no Tartarus or whatever afterlife for you, you will literally cease to exist, but no one will miss you."

"I can be safe to say, while it is the harshest punishment ever given in this court, for the nature of your actions, I agree with that sentence as it's what you deserve. Mya Alpha find mercy for whatever you'll consider your soul as of now." Judge Lapis replied banging the gavel before the Time Police came and grabbed her puling her away.

"You can't do this to me! I'm the Princess of Friendship!" She objected. Before she could go further, her wings vanished from existence.

"You never were." Juan said coldly before she disappeared into the eldritch hole forever.

The wirewolf then smiled as he cleared his throat. "For the Innocent Starlight Glimmer's-"

"I object on the ground of double jeopardy!" Juan yelled out causing multiple gasps, and for Magma to spit his lava drink right into Tirek's face.

"Why?!" Tirek screamed falling to the floor.

"Despite the separation, the good Starlight Glimmers are the same ponies as the others, and as such share the same charges, and no person can be tried for the same crime twice." Twilight had brought out a law book during Juan's explanation and smiled.

"Starswirl's Beard and Mane! He's right!"

Judge Lapis chuckled a little. "Excellent observation Mr. Mufongo, if that's the final part of the sentencing, case dismissed." Lapis said with another gavel bang. A few people groaned while mostly everyone else cheered.

"Good seeing you Judge Lapis, still up for bowling Saturday?"

"Of course. Hope to see you there." Lapis replied with a wink leaving the room.

Magma banged his head on the table in anger repeatedly. "HOW?! HOW?! HOW!?" He repeated.

"I know bro, I tried my best but they would not budge on what to do with the other Starlight's. If if makes you feel any better she was just going to get community service." The Trench coated wirewolf said trying to assure Magma, taking it off to reveal his icicle like body underneath.

Magma looked at him, and it only seemed to enrage him more. "Glacier? I had it in the bag, and yet you somehow botched this." He said oddly calm.

"Well it was more of that broken horned-"

"I WILL BUCKING MURDER YOU!!" Magma roared, his lava hand turning into a mace.

Glacier jumped out of the way and began to run screaming as Magma chased him across the room and out the door. "YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!"

Alfreda and Juan merely rolled their eyes as Tempest and Pharynx walked up to them. "Good job you two."

"It wasn't easy, I didn't even know Tempest but I didn't see Starlight as guilty either." Pharynx replied.

"Wait wait wait wait wait. I'm... free?" Starlight asked confused at what transpired, due to the whole ordeal of another her being taken away and all that, her brain finally catching up to now. "So I didn't make those timelines? I didn't create that Applejack? Or the Fluttershy?"

"What? Oh heck yeah you did, you caused all of that, but that doesn't matter, the evil yous are taking your sentence, you don't have to worry about a thing." Juan replied as Tirek smacked the mustached woman upside her head, knocking the mustache right off her face.

"Demencia, you had one job you idiot! Find Starlight guilty!"

"Hey we did and you guys won the case." Demencia retorted.

"No! Not in any way! You were supposed to convict all of them! Not half, not all but one, all of them."

Demencia said nothing before her eyes widened. "Ohh~ ok I get it, I should at least get half credit though."

Tirek looked ready to be convicted of a murder in that courtroom before pointing a finger to Celestia. "This is far from over ponies, you may have won this time, but know that I'll be back, and when that happens-"

"Demencia! Tirek! You both botched the one job I gave you, ONE JOB! Come out here now so that I may punish before I get drunk and merciful!"

Tirek grabbed Celestia by her coat with unfiltered fear suddenly present in his eyes. "Please have forgiveness royalties, give me whatever punishment you have planned for me, just don't let Kul'as take me back! What about Tartarus? Even a regular jail."

"You're delaying the inevitable!" Kul'as yelled grabbing the duo with his magic, Tirek stabbing his hands into the floor in some makeshift attempt to escape, instead creating deep marks in the wood, while Demencia looked somewhere between excited and afraid.

"No! Please! I'll take whatever Tydal has planned for me. I want to be banished! Free food, isolation to become philosophical, library books that come to you. Oh please I'll even take community service! I'LL SERVE ANYTHING NOW BUT KUL'AS!"

Tirek's pleas faded out the door while the others simply looked on.

"As cathartic as that was, I still feel a little sorry for him." Discord said breaking their silence.

"Well Starlight, do you feel better now knowing that even if you're having a bad day Tirek’s having a worse one?"

"Well I'm not going to Time Jail, so I'm never going to forget how you helped me Alfreda." Starlight said in a oddly cheery tone.

Alfreda looked a little touched by her words. "Oh stop it Starlight, you don't have to go that far with your thanks."

"No I'm actually serious about never forgetting this, I'm positive I'm going to have tons of Night Terrors from this I don't think I'm ever getting over." Starlight explained, her tone turning depressed at the mention of the night terrors.

"I can schedule some time during the night for you if you'd like some help with them." Luna replied.

"Yeah yeah, who's up for a Starlight's not going to jail party?" Terry asked.

"Oh yeah!" Pinkie cheered conjuring a chariot and carrying everyone save for Alfreda and Juan through the door.

"Goodbye girls, me and Juan have some keys to find. Wish us luck!" Alfreda yelled out waving to them.

"If you makes you feel any better about how this day with forever haunt you, pretty soon we'll be able to look at all this and laugh." Terry told Starlight. As the chariot rode out of the courthouse, the group caught the sight of Kul'as choking Demencia with both his lower arms, while his upper arms choked Tirek with one hand and punched him repeatedly in the face with the other.

"WHY?! DO YOU?! ALWAYS?! RUIN!? EVERYTHING?!" Kul'as roared between punches.

Terry looked for a second before breaking out into a hearty laughter pointing at the unfortunate centaur. "See we're already laughing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group entered Twilight's castle, only to be surprised by streamers and confetti, Joe, Ricky, Marty, The CMC, Faust, and Tydal jumped out shouting "SURPRISE!!" startling most of the group.

"Ok now this is a party." Discord said looking around at the decorations then spotting the banner 'Congratulations on not going to Time Prison Starlight!'.

"Nice banner, did you guys know we'd win?"

"It was actually a 50/50 assumption, we didn't want to waste money on two banners in the event it went wrong so we used one." Joe replied, Discord then looking behind the banner to see the other side: 'Sorry Starlight's in Time Prison Forever, But Look, Cake!'

"We tried to stay optimistic about that one." Ricky explained.

"Well hey you won the case that's all that matters, cake's in the kitchen through the halls, so first one to it gets the biggest slice." Joe yelled running to the doors leading to the halls, turning into a full race against Celestia who ran like Tartarus was on her heels, trailing behind by Ricky and Rainbow Dash.

"Wow, Faust they really want some of that cake." Terry noted.

Faust looked slightly bemused at Terry's comment. "I was not aware I was an expression."

"You guys seem to say that a lot. The cake's from earlier but aside from that we also brought some other food as well." Marty replied.

"Hey girls!" Pinkie shouted standing near the table with the food holding a large bottle of cider. "Wanna see me shotgun this?"

"I dare you." Aaron said with a bemused smile.

Pinkie grinned and put the cider down to grab the large pizza pie.

"Oh Faust she meant the pizza!" Twilight said in horror.

"Oh she's unhinging her jaw!" Terry said averting his eyes at the sight of it.

"I take it back! I take it back! this will be my Night Terror for the rest of my life!" Starlight screamed unable to look away or unsee what was occurring.

"You're on you're own for that one." Luna said luckily missing it by closing her eyes the moment Pinkie picked up the pizza.

Author's Note:

Finally, the season premier is done.

Yes I'm still alive. and there's more misadventures to come, not just of the Mane Six and the Wirewolves, but for the Princesses, their mother and others.

Here’s a little game until next time: see how many references you can spot

Next Episode: The Mean Problem With Chrysalis: A episode focusing on everyone's favorite Blotling Blotch, after an incident with the former queen of the changelings

Comments ( 2 )

Which story arc is comic number 57?

8845441
Pinkie taking over Discord’s Dimension and becoming the Princess of Chaos for a few pages. I loved it and it was really well written

Login or register to comment