• Published 1st Oct 2017
  • 325 Views, 9 Comments

With Love - Phoenix Heart 27



Love can transcend years and distance. For two ponies, this couldn't be more true.

  • ...
 9
 325

Ch. 4: Third Letters

(December, 12 A.L.)

Dear River,

Okay please don’t be mad that I haven’t written in like 2 months. Life got...complicated? Yeah complicated. Anyways, I’ve been alright. This year’s Autumn Harvest Celebration was...for lack of better words...chaotic! I’m talking my mama burning the oat casserole, dad giving me a black eye accidentally during a game of hoofball kind of chaotic! Yeah don’t worry, I’m good now. While that was a low...we did end up going over to my grandmare’s place for a real feast! Haha! Okay I gotta say it, I did get your pictures and dang! You weren't kidding when you said you were the “King of Nightmare Night”! Cool costume. As you probably saw, mine was waaay more scarier than I originally thought. I actually ended up scaring a group of 4 year olds so bad they peed themselves! That was hilarious….until my dad made me apologize to them. Bummer but still no regrets. Anyways it’s almost Hearth's Warming Eve again and that means my family’s annual trip to my aunt’s house in Fillydelphia….*groan* I hate going there because of my cousins. Those 4 are little nightmares! All 4 are colts younger than me and I wish there were a machine that could magically get rid of a pony’s bad attitudes, that’d be awesome. Then maybe they wouldn't constantly get coal and clothes for Hearth's Warming. I gotta go now. Daddy’s tellin’ me to get ready for bed. Still praying that we’ll see each other again soon.

With love,
Sunny.
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉
Dear Sunny,

Has it really been 2 months? Dangit! I thought we’d be more careful about that. Wow, okay your Harvest Fest dinner sounds waaay more fun than mine was. It was so stuffy and boring, I had to practically beg my mom to let me and my older cousins and brother to go outside and play some buckball! No lie, I actually said the words: “Mom, if we stay in here any longer, we’ll be old stallions and mares by the time dinner’s ready! Besides, you're always complaining that we don't spend enough time outside! So please let us go!!”. Yeah...after that she let us go...but then we all ended up being forced to eat out on the front porch with the door open. Considering the fact that it got cold fast...yeah not fun. I got your pictures and let me tell you, WOW! I knew one day somepony was gonna out do me in scary costumes. Glad I got a bit of competition eh? Hahahaha! Anyways I hope your Hearth’s Warming goes well. Oh! I almost forgot! Over New Year's, my mom has a seminar to attend in Detrot! Which means, I get to go with her by myself this time! Not like last time when my brother was with me. Isn't that great! That means we can meet up again. Well gotta go. Brother's ragging on me to finish up in the room so he can drop me off at school.
With Love,
River

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment