• Published 29th Nov 2017
  • 5,085 Views, 47 Comments

Weekend With The Pies - Mister Phoenix



Spike & Pinkie has been spending more time together, it doesn't help Pinkie who been trying stop being on one way street. Since she loves him and knows he wouldn't return her feelings. That changes when he get bought to the rock farm to her sisters.

  • ...
6
 47
 5,085

Chapter Three; Romance Blooms

Spike couldn't help but let out a loud yawn, when he started stretch his arms, his bones let out a crack. Bags under his eyes, Spike didn't and just couldn't get to sleep on that couch, it has already been a tough two days, having today being Sunday, Spike wondered if anything could get more weirder. Pinkie seemed fine, bouncing down the stairs with Marble following close behind her, Marble's head was facing towards the ground. Maud had no differences that the purple dragon could spot, while Limestone Pie noticed Spike's stares, in which he quickly turn his head away from the Pie Siblings.

Pinkie gave Spike a wave with her pink coloured hoof, he try giving Marble a friendly smile, but Marble in return just let out her normal "Mm-hmm." Spike learnt his time table from Limestone who gave him another threat, this time about Marble, the purple dragon has just gotten used to it by now, counting the Bits he could've been making on Limestone Pie threats alone.

"If you hurt Marble in anyway, then..." Limestone said, seeming to pause to try and think of something she hasn't used yet.

"I know and I wouldn't dare. I'm not that kind of dragon, I…” Spike said, soon thinking about it, Limestone is more protective of Marble Pie then she is of Holder's Boulder, so he thought it might be for the best to not tell Limestone that he would like to date Marble Pie and stole her first kiss.

"Nothing, it's nothing." He added, Limestone, gave off a suspicious expression to Spike, before leaving the house.

Spike sat down on the couch, Marble Pie sat next to him. Spike gave a smile to the shy Pie sister, Marble blushed in return, giving off her own small smile. Spike gave a shrug, following Marble for work, Marble seemed out of it, Spike just did what he did yesterday and just kick some random stones that was in his way. Spike let out a deep breath, knowing he needs to talk to her about what happened yesterday, Marble were acting like it never happen, but at the same time, each time she saw Spike, her cheeks would heat up, bright red and she quickly moved her attention somewhere else.

"We should talk." Spike spoke out, Marble paused her violet colour eyes drifted over to the dragon.

"Mm-hmm." Marble let out, Spike couldn't help himself as he let out a sigh.

"Look Marble I like you a lot, even though I just meet you. I think what I'm trying to say is I'll like to get to know you better, just to take things slow, maybe act like we didn't share a kiss on the lips." Spike said, scratching the back of his neck.

Marble looked away from the purple dragon, Spike kept going on about this and that, mostly about Limestone which made Marble think that Spike liked Limestone as well. Marble trotted up to the rambling dragon and decided to shut him up with connecting her lips against Spike's which surprised him to no end. Marble broke it off quite quickly, rubbing her hoof against the ground in a circle.

"I don't want to forget about the kiss, it felt like, magic." Marble said softly, giving off a small smile.

Spike, put his claw on his chin and began to think, about the whole time table. Spike grabbed Marble's hoof, causing her to let out a "Hrm." In surprised, Spike gave off a smile to her.

"Come on, we can go on a date." Spike spoke, Marble Pie nodded following him.

The two left the rock farm, noticed by Maud Pie, who just blinked and looked at her pet rock. Marble was laughing, a bit too much, she was currently laying on her back watching the clouds drift by with Spike next to her. To Marble, cloud watching was a bit special to her, having to used to watch them past by when she was a filly, before Pinkie left for Ponyville. Before Limestone became a grump, and Maud, well Maud has always been the same.

Spike held Marble's hoof, she looked at him, not knowing what to think. He seems to like Pinkie the most, he also seems to have feeling towards both her and Limestone. Marble wasn't quite sure how he feels about Maud, but with him holding her hoof. Sure it made her blush, she liked the warm feel that Spike gave off, but it just felt strange knowing that he might or does share the feeling that he shares towards her, Spike shares to her sisters.

Marble, knew Spike's eyes were watching the sky like a hawk. She was a bit afraid to speak out to him about Pinkie and the other mares that he might like. Marble didn't know how to cope with sharing him with her sisters. Even though she only knew him for two whole days now, Marble wanted to know more about him, before saying that she's in love with the dragon that lay next to her.

Marble Pie knew the harem law in Equestria, how they only can be legal if four mares are in love with one stallion, or dragon for Marble’s case. What would Limestone say, does she share feeling towards him and is just really good at hiding them, and what about Maud. Marble decided to shake those thoughts to the back of her mind, having it be best to talk to Maud or Pinkie about all these thoughts she was having.

For right now, Marble moved closer to the dragon, he wrapped his arm around her, as she cuddle close to him. Her head lay on his chest, watching the clouds past by with Spike hugging her tightly, Marble felt a kiss from the dragon when he pressed his scale lips against her cheek. It felt strange, but a good kind of strange, Marble found it hard to describe. She liked it even thought she didn't know why, she just guessed being with Spike might always be like this.

Once Spike and Marble return to the farm, the dragon gave Marble a goodbye, before heading off to meet up with Maud. When he meet the second oldest Pie Sister for the day, she is much more icy. Giving Spike the cold shoulder, giving him no expression, but that is nothing new to him. Spike just raised his eyebrow while he was breaking rock.

"Did I do something wrong?" Spike question, breaking the silence between the two of them.

"I wonder how Pinkie will feel if you tell her you're in love with Marble? Joy or pain, masked as joy." Maud Pie finally spoke, Spike didn't understand what she was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Spike asked, Maud blinked at the dragon.

"If you don't understand, there's no point on explaining it. One question; have you ever seen Pinkie as more than a friend?"

"Umm..." Spike didn't know how to answer, sure he always knew that Pinkie was a beautiful mare, but he always thought that she only likes him as a friend so he never went back to those thoughts where him and Pinkie were sharing a kiss under a mistletoe.

"Maybe you love her and you're afraid to show it. Ever felt like doing something to make her happy or feel jealous when you see her with a stallion. Or mad when a pony makes her sad." Maud said, Spike couldn't find words.

"Yeah, I know about that, she talks about you a lot in her letters she sends to me." Maud finished.

Spike started thinking about Pinkie more, she always made him smile, he even disliked the ponies whom are mean to her. One being his ex-marefriend, Spike never really understood why he was so protective of Pinkie. Maybe Maud was right, he never noticed how Pinkie was always so close to him. He started to feel like a big jerk, with not noticing the way Pinkie feels about him, now thinking about it, he was oblivious to her signs.

"What am I going to do, I like Marble, but Pinkie is just as great." Spike cried out, Maud looked over at him.

"Don't worry about it, just do your work and tell Pinkie about your feelings." Maud spoke, Spike gave Maud a smile.

"Thanks Maud, you're really cool about this, am I missing anything here, like hidden feelings?" Spike asked, Maud blinked at him not changing her expression.

"Do you really think that I would like you?" Maud spoke in her monotone voice.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll get back to work." Spike spoke, Maud blinked watching the purple dragon getting back to work.

Maud thought it might have been best to not share her feelings towards Spike, even if she did, why would he want to be with somepony who doesn't show any emotion whatsoever? Maud quietly went back to work, knowing that Spike's mind was on Pinkie Pie. Maud tried to get those thoughts out of her mind, knowing that her hour with Spike was almost up and then he would leave to meet up with Pinkie to tell her about how his feelings towards her.


Pinkie as bouncing in place, watching the clock tick by, she gave Spike a wave, beaming him a smile, Spike came up to the pink pony. Before Pinkie could speak, Spike pressed his lips against Pinkie's, the party pony felt her legs getting weaker. Her eyes were widen in surprised, she slowly closed them, pulling closer and deeper into the kiss that the pink pony and purple dragon are sharing.

Pinkie had no idea why her crush decided to kiss her out of the blue, but right now, she couldn't care less. If Spike kept up not noticing how she felt, Pinkie would've tackled him into a kiss, Spike let go of Pinkie who was a lost of words. Just muttering out some random words, Spike eyebrow raised slightly frighten that he might have broke his friend. Or is it marefriend now? Spike shook his head in confusion, he decide once Pinkie gets back to her normal self, then he would tell her about his feeling that he shares with Marble.

Pinkie just got up from the ground that she crashed on, she shook her head seeing Spike having a worried expression placed on his face.

"Wow, I must have fallen asleep. I have a wonderful dream." Pinkie said, Spike just gave a shrug.

"No dream, Pinks. I love you, I'm sorry it just took so long to find out, the best girl was right in front of me."

Pinkie let out a sigh at Spike's words, she didn't understand why he paused for a moment. It was like he was planning on sharing more with her.

"I'm also dating your sister Marble." Spike let out fast and quick, hoping that Pinkie wouldn't catch it. Oh boy, was he wrong.

"WHAT!!!" Pinkie cried out, Spike stepped out of the enrage pink pony.

'Clever girl' Pinkie thought, personally not upset with Spike, but still was hoping to be the first one he got with.

Pinkie gave Spike a smile, a cruel, evil smile that would give Limestone's one a run for its money. Pinkie shook her head, as she repeated Spike's name. The pink party animal stood next to her new boyfriend, she patted his back.

"Umm..."

"I'm not mad, in fact, I'm glad Marble was always on the shy side and I'm happy her and me found the greatest boy in Equestria to date." Pinkie explained, Spike was now able to breath again.

"But, there's the months of kisses, hugs, cuddles, and many more I miss. You need to make it up to me, for now…” Pinkie started to speak, when Spike cut her off with another kiss that Pinkie melted into.

"Yeah, more of that will do." Pinkie spoke, causing Spike to let out a laugh.

Pinkie and Spike went into the town of Rockville once again, but now as coltfriend and marefriend. Pinkie held Spike's arm tightly, never wanting to let go. She wanted to be with him for so long, and now with both her and Marble are with Spike, Pinkie smiled to herself, knowing that she needed to talk to her baby sister once the two mares are alone.

For right now, she wanted to spend the hour she had with Spike to catch up on the time she faked happiness. She couldn't believe she told Spike all of what went through her head when he didn't know about her feelings. He brought her into another passionate kiss, the purple dragon still felt bad about what he put Pinkie through. Pinkie cuddle next to him.

"It almost time for me to meet with Limestone." Spike spoke, Pinkie gave a small frown, but at less she finally had Spike.

The new couple return to the Rock Farm. Pinkie gave Spike a kiss on the cheek before he left to meet up with Limestone, he saw the oldest Pie Sister, with five Parasprites next to her, with all of the cute little bugs trying to act all tough.

"Alright rock, it time for you to meet. T-Bone," a yellow Parasprite, "Breakneck," a orange Parasprite, "Gunnermouth," a blue Parasprite, "Sledgehammer," a red Parasprite.

One last Parasprite, this one purple popped out of her mane, Limestone gave that one a smile and a quick nuzzle. "And Pookie. now Pookie show this rock a lesson."

The purple Parasprite flew up up to the rock, moving his legs, ready for a fight. Limestone watched with a smile, her other Parasprites all shared a horrified expression seeing their sister getting send flying back, crashing into the wall. Limestone started, caring for the hurt Pookie.

"It's cool, you all was going easy on him." Limestone said, Pookie held her head up high.

The four other Parasprites all started jumping on Limestone's head, she turn in anger. Once she saw Spike, her face heated up in a blush. While T-Bone, Breakneck, Gunnermouth and Sledgehammer was ready to fight the dragon to protect Limestone Pie.

"I can explain, everything. Boys it cool, he's here for the week helping out." Limestone explain, the Parasprites let their guards down, Sledgehammer, made a movement with his legs to single that he would be watching the dragon like a hawk.

"So that's how Pinkie knew about how to get rid of Parasprites." Spike said, putting the puzzle pieces together.

"We had a Parasprite problem once in Ponyville..." Spike began, Limestone put up her hoof.

"Let me guess, Pinkie went around, asking for random musical instruments and never explained why she would ever need them." Limestone spoke, causing Spike let out a laugh.

"Yeah, but that's Pinkie, that's what make her so likable." Spike explained, Limestone gave him a real smile, no evil or anything that told Spike he wasn't welcome here.

"Heh, I don't think I have seen you smile once,"

Limestone was about to threaten him once more before Spike added. "You have a beautiful smile." Limestone couldn't stop blushing.

Limestone kicked Spike away and just telling him to take the rest of the day off. Back at the house, Marble was cleaning the floors, Pinkie pulled her sister close to her.

"Marble, Marble. My dear little baby sister, I like Spike and so do you. We are both dating him." Pinkie started, Marble just let out a her normal "Mm-hmm."

"So as you know, a harem as to have four mare and one stallion, or dragon, in our case and well. I need your help to get Maud and Limestone Pie to share the love for our dragon."

Marble nodded in agreement, Pinkie pulled her twin into a hug, Pinkie soon began to explain to Marble Pie her plan for Limestone and Maud to say they want to be with Spike like them, Marble just went along with what Pinkie was saying. Not wanting to steal him away from his sisters, maybe Pinkie plan could help.

Spike bumped into Limestone Pie outside the house, she had anger expression place on her face, before Spike could speak, Limestone placed her hoof on his chest.

"Don't ever try that again, or you'll be off this farm!”

"Plus if you even think about that again, then umm... Well Pookie and the boys will be having dinner tonight." Limestone said, Spike scratched the back of his neck.

"Sure thing Limestone, see you at dinner." Spike spoke, leaving Limestone to let out a deep breath, Pookie nuzzled her neck.

Limestone just lowered her head, letting out a sigh, knowing the last day with him on the farm will be a long one, she didn't even know why she felt a little sad that the day for him to leave is coming up so soon.

Author's Note:

Yay! Pinkie and Spike are finally together :heart: oh and Marble Pie too, I guess.... But I seem to be noticing that everyone is thinking this a clop fic or want it to be one. Now if you want a story like that with Spike x Pinkie and her sister then go write it yourself. I making this so people would ship Spike with more ponies beside the main six or is it seven now, I don't care.

Again this is a extended version of the Spike X Pie Sisters that would've been in Tales of Love 3, this just happens to be more poplar than I thought and also how does the feature list work? I have never under it, so Weekend With The Pies same likes and dislikes with more views then the Big Mac and Rainbow Dash story Pillow Talk (Link Here) but that gets on and mine doesn't get on.

I don't understand it, so that don't like it. See every one in Chapter Four; All Good Things Must Come To An End.