• Published 8th Oct 2017
  • 4,001 Views, 35 Comments

My Pokemon life in Equestria - Thunder Tail



Getting my DNA mixed with the DNA of three different Pokemon was definitely not what I had in mind when I tried that pokemon randomizer!

  • ...
9
 35
 4,001

Chapter 2 meeting the gang

Chapter 2: Meeting The Gang


I don't know how long Sweetie Belle carried me for all I could do is well be carried by her well I thought.

'Okey okey let's look at it like this I'm a Pokemon that's cool right?' I try to reason with myself but my brain did think so.

'Cool you think this is cool we're this weird looking snapping turtle thing,we're no where near our home and let's not forget were in a world that shouldn't exists and they have Pokemon which let's also not forget that's what we are!' My reason side of my brain exclaimed.

'Did you not hear them tho Fluttershy can understand us she can understand Pokemon we can explain we were not always like this.' I shot back

'Alright say for a moment I agree with you which I don't but say they do believe us what's stopping anyone else from trying to catch us humm?' Reason says to me

'Okey that is true but see it like this if we do some how get away from the cmc how are we going to survive because I don't know about you but I don't know how to survive in the wild and don't want to find out the hard way.' I tell him

'Fine.' He replied back and went silent.

While I was having this conversation with myself I didn't realize in tell Sweetie Belle gently shook me to get my attention as I looked up at her with still teary eyes,she smiled and said "We're here little guy/girl we can talk to Fluttershy to see what wrong with you okey." All I did was nod my head to show that I understand.

She then open the door of the tree house when she walked through the door the first thing I seen was rows and rows of books and in the middle of all this was six anthro ponies that I knew all to well Twilight,Applejack,Rarity,Fluttershy,and RainbowDash. Oh and let's not forget about little spike well he wasn't little to me

(What they looked like)

(Also go by the height as the image)

They all was sitting on the couch in the middle of the room of books talking about something. The first one to see me and react was not pinkie like I thought it would be but twilight. “SWEETIE BELLE IS THAT A TRAPINCH!?” She yelled in excitement.

“Yeah we found this little guy on top of the hill coming from school today just laying there.” she says to them.

“You mean where I found him.” Applebloom says cutting here off.

“Whatever.”

“Um excuse me girls but if you don't mind me asking but was there anything you girls needed?” Flutthershy says in a quiet voice. As she hid behind her hair as much as possible when everyone looked at here. “If you don't mind that is.

“Oh right about trapinch.” However is was quickly cut of by twilight asking “Did any of you by any chance caught him yet?” She asked in a hopeful way and when they told her that none of them caught me and before she was jumping around the room screaming and repeating yesyesyesyes. At this point I am afraid cause by her react which I have seen many times and did it many times myself and it filled me with fear she wanted to catch me.

“Will since none of you caught it is it alright for me to catch it pulling out a all to familiar ball of her purple skirt built clicking the white button making the small ball in large. At the sight of the ball in large I tried to get way but Sweetie had a firm grip on me and I wasn't going anywhere but I still tried.

“No Twilight you can't have him we came here because he was crying well in a ball when he seen that we wanting to catch him so we brought him here to talk to Fluttershy to see what's wrong with him.” Sweetie tells her.

“B-but do you know how rare it is to find even in a desert area? its slim to none.” She questioned with a little hope and worry in her voice.

“Will you can ask him when fluttershy question him.” Scootaloo tells her in a matter a fact tone.

“Fine.” was her only reply as she flopped back on the couch with her arms crossed.

“So umm you want me to ask him what's wrong with him and why he is crying right?” Fluttershy asked quietly. Yep was all three of them replied to Fluttershy simultaneously. As Sweetie put me done and gentle pushed me to Fluttershy.

“So tell me what is the problem if you don't mind that is,” she asked me in a gentle voice.

I stood there for a moment in till I said anything “yes if you don't mind I'm not from here and would like a way home to my family,” was my reply with a hopeful and a little worry in my voice. Hope that they could take me home and the worry from they just capture me and I have no say so in the matter.

“Will do you know where your home is from here.”

“No I'm not from here,“ was my reply in a small voice with my head down.

“Are you from the Badlands.”

“No I'm not from the Badlands I'm not even from this world or this dimension for that matter.”

”……W-what do you mean your not from this world or dimension?” She asked me I guess the other heard cause Rainbow Dash walked up and asked “What is he a alien or something cause he looks like a regular Pokémon to me?”

“That's right actually wasn't always a Pokémon to be honest I use to be human.” I replied back.

“ A human what's a human?” Fluttershy asked me with a questionable face

At that point twilight jumped in again asking “Human did you just say human?” looking between Fluttershy and me.

“Yes that's what he told me he says that's what he use to be before he became a trapinch.” Fluttershy tell her

“Ask him what for a description of a human is and how he got here if he wasa human Fluttershy.” Twilight tells her and will I was telling Fluttershy about what humans looked like and how I got here. Twilight was talking to the other girls “So Twilight isn't a human those guys you meet on the other side of the mirror?” Rainbow Dash asked her.

“That's right but how did a human get over here without coming from the mirror.“ Twilight tell them all.

“So darling what do we do if it is a human and how did he turn into a Pokemon instead of a pony?” Rarity asked.

At this point I had finished telling Fluttershy all that Twilight had asked of me and Fluttershy was telling the girls my story I was telling her with all my worries to like defending for myself and someone catching me. So here I was thinking to my self waiting to see if the girls believed me and or not. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize that the girls were done and they were calling me.

“Oh I'm sorry I was in my own thoughts.” I say forgetting that they couldn't understand me except Fluttershy.

“What?” was what I get t from everyone but Fluttershy.

“Oh he says sorry he was in his own thoughts.”Fluttershy explained. A chorus of ohh went through the room of understanding.

So after that was explained and over with a called out for Fluttershy and asked “So what is going to happen to me?” with a little fear in my voice.

“Will we decided to believe you for know and that Twilight will be sending a letter to the princesses to ask her to go through your memories to see if your telling the truth.” She explain to me and I then asked her about the whole getting caught thing and she told me that one of them could catch me so a random stranger wouldn't get me and a agreed but only if I could choose who gets to catch me and they agreed.

“Ok I know who I what to catch me.” I say

“So who would you like to have a you?” she asked me

I looked at her with a smile and told her that I would like her to be the one to have me. She smiled back a pulled out a pokeball and pressed the button enlarging it and throw it at me.

Author's Note:

Will guys that it for this chapter and sorry it took me a min to come out I was busy with moving and is still is so sorry if you want chapters out quicker then they have been

Also with other news I'm coming out with a new story so look forward to it