• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 2,428 Views, 28 Comments

Skystar - Crystalbreeze



"Which will be the perfect pet for me?" Anon thought while he was walking to the petshop. He didn't know the answer but he knew that there is a cute and lovable pet who wants his love.

  • ...
8
 28
 2,428

Skystar - part 2

The house, where Anon lived was huge for Anon's little princess. It was a simple white colored house with dark green windows, a big garden filled with beautiful flowers, and a pine tree. The face of Princess Skystar changed, when she looked at the house. She liked it. It was a good sign. If the house is good, then the owner is good too, but she knew that Anon is a nice person, who liked keeping pets.


The both entered the house. There was a nice kitchen, a coach, some wardrobes and lamps, a TV, and a long corridor in the house. It looked like nice from the inside. A normal house for a simple man. As they entered, Anon said:

"Well, I don't know what do you think. I know this isn't so beautiful, but I hope you like it."

Skystar looked at the big guy and nodded.

"Well, do you want a private tour in the house?" Asked Anon happyly.

His little princess became more happy, than before. She clapped with her two hooves and took a seat on Anon's hand.

"Okay."

First stop was the kitchen. It was a big place filled with commodes, a table with some chairs and a big fridge. A usual place, where Anon could have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"So this is the kitchen. If you need something, that call me. In this place everything is so big. But I think I can take some slice of carrots on a plate. Do you like carrots?"

Princess Skystar nodded.

Next stop was the coach and the TV in front of it.

"Now. This is the place, where I watch TV. There are many films and cartoons in this TV what can I watch. And if you want, the you can watch TV with me."

The tiny princess smiled happyly. She was still cute as cute as a baby puppy.

Last stop was was Anon's bedroom. It was a beige colored room with a bathroom, a big bed, a wardrobe, a long commode and on it there was a big aquarium, which has got a water cleaning system, and a beautiful underwater environment. Coralls, seaweeds, and a little castle as a decore.

Princess Skystar quickly flew away from Anon's hand, as she saw her new home. Her mouth was open. She didn't believe her eyes. Anon smiled and said:

"Oh yes. I knew that you'll like it."

In Princess Skystar the feeling of happiness broke the limit. She turned around and quickly flew to Anon's face and hugged him. Anon hugged her back.

"And....Do you wanna see your aquarium from the inside?"

She nodded and flew onto Anon's hand again, who opened the aperture on the top od the aquarium. Princess Skystar jumped out of his hand into the water. As she jumped in, she transformed back into a seapony.

She swam around her new home and looked around. Firstly she enetered the miniature castle. It wasn't empty. There was a fluffy ball and a shawl in it to be Princess Skystar's bed. The outsid was more wonderful, than the inside, so she swam out to look around in the environment. So many coralls, seaweeds. It was perfect.


Few minutes later the little seapony swam close to the tank's wall to see Anon. He looked at her and said:

"What do you think?"

She smiled and started swimming fast. She wrote down circles in the water. It was the sign of her happiness. She liked it. Anon nodded and said:

"Do you wanna play with me?"

Princess Skystar nodded.

"What about "Guess the drawing?"

She nodded again.

"So, the main thing is you draw something, but first: breathe on the glass of the tank!"

She breathed on the wall and waited for the next speak of Anon.

"Ok, good. Now: draw something, what is difficult to guess!"

She started drawing with one of her hooves. She drew four straight lines next to each other. It was really difficult.

"Streets? Railways?"

She shook her head and drew a thing above them. It looked like a cloud. Anon started thinking and asking:

"Ah..Is that a stormcloud?"

Head shaking again. She helped a bit Anon. She shook her hooves. It looked like waves. Waves? What is waving? Oh yes! The water!

"Is the keyword the.....water?"

She smiled.

"It's a jellyfish!

Skystar clapped her hooves and smiled. After that she pointed at Anon. That meaned it was his turn. She was smart and lovable indeed.

"Okay, okay. Well, what can I draw? Oh, I know!"

He breathed on the wall and drew a circle. Skystar quickly started guessing. She ponted at the window. She thought it was the Sun. But no.

"The Sun? Nope!"

She didn't give up.

Anon drew a little straight line on the top of the circle. Princess Skystar had an idea. She took one of her hooves close to her mouth and acted like eating.

"Yupp. It's a food! But which?"

She breathed again on the glass and wrote down a word:

"APPLE?"

Anon's face suddenly changed. His face filled with amazement.

"Can you write?"

She nodded.

"Well, yes! You're so smart!"

As in the petshop, her face blushed again. Hyper Super Mega Cute!

Under the remaining time untill the night they played. It was nice to see a human and a little seapony together. They were like two same eggs.


It was 20:24, when they went to their beds. Anon layed on his bed and looked at her little Princess Skystar, who was in her castle and snored.

"Good night Skystar! Said Anon and turned off the lamp next to him.


THE END

Comments ( 26 )

"So this is the kitchen. If you need something, that call me. In this place everything is so big. But I think I can take some currants on a plate. Do you like currats?"

How can she call him? She can't speak. And you spelled carrots wrong.

Comment posted by Crystalbreeze deleted Sep 23rd, 2017

8442926
She can't speak indeed, but she can show what she needs. Because she is smart enough to express things to Anon.

8442917
I'll get an editor, but now it's hard for me, because now I'm the editor of a story.

8443873
Well, I could be your editor if you wish. I'm writing my own story, but I can edit and proofread yours in my freetime. I work on my story at school, so I could do it for you? I dunno. It's your choice and I'm only offering because I love this story.

Comment posted by Crystalbreeze deleted Sep 23rd, 2017

8444088
Okay. But I don't know how can I send a story to you.

8444139
Can you put into google docs and send it to me? I can't really work on it unless it's in there, or on here.

Comment posted by Scarlet_Harmony deleted Sep 23rd, 2017

8444174
Cool. I look forward to working with you.

8445655
Uhhhhh... You gonna send something so I can help? :rainbowhuh::trixieshiftright:

8446457
Of course I will, Do you have an E.mail, or can I send you a google dock document?

It's written the end yet it's written incomplete :/

8447667
It's complete now.

8448137
You need to switch it from incomplete to complete in the edit menu. That's what they're talking about.

8450949
I see. But did they see the big "THE END" words in the end the 2nd chapter?

8451573
I'm sure they did. Thanks for the watch, by the way. I really appreciate it! :heart:

It felt like there could be more chapters to this, but all n all, it was a good, yet cute story!

Comment posted by chadthelad deleted Sep 14th, 2018

I have reviewed this here.

9551194
You were right in the review. I just wrote a story for fun and unfortunately I didn't think about the grammar, the characteristics and the narration. I think I was in grade seven in primary school when I wrote this. I only concentrated at the story and not the description. I was meant to write something cut that most of the people love and like. And also, I exercised my English grammar here on FimFiction. So you were right and thanks for warning me of my mistakes. :)

9551748
I forgot to reply to this. I appreciate you being understanding. I hope you keep writing and improve upon your craft.

Btw, as a little fun fact, I'm a quarter Hungarian myself. ^^

Aww that was an adorable fanfic and I loved it

Login or register to comment