• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 7,957 Views, 26 Comments

The Twist - Crowne Prince

  • ...
4
 26
 7,957

A.K. Yearling Is Daring Do

Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie all collapsed onto the floor of the library.

Dash looked around. She could have sworn she was hugging Daring Do and then her friends a few seconds ago. "What happened?"

Lying face down on the floor was a copy of one of the Daring Do books she thought she'd read at least five times, but as she watched, it popped out of existence as if it had never been there at all.

The ponies had been sucked into the enchanted adventure novel several hours ago.

"Gosh you guys are weird sometimes," Spike said, flipping to the next page of Power Ponies: The Electro-Orb.

Comments ( 8 )

Hehehe... That's awesome :rainbowdetermined2:

When they were first showing the short clips of them getting sucked into the comic, I really thought that was going to be the case for Daring Do, as a recurring theme, or something. Oh, well, that is what fanfictions for!

Headcanon accepted

Stupid book portals.

NOW IMAGINE A.K. Yearling HERSELF getting sucked into one of those books, comes face to face with the version of herself she's written, and is made to take a cold hard look at her character flaws, or at the idealized self she's created for the fictionalized retellings of her exploits.

4172229 so your saying fluttershy looks like a hawk when she's mad?

Will it continue someday?

Login or register to comment