• Published 29th Sep 2017
  • 1,164 Views, 38 Comments

No Better Title - Arc I - ThePerverted1EyedBrony



In the past four angelic beingings came to earth to bring peace and harmony, but failed, 2000 years later the descendant of the one who sealed them away offers them friendship, how will they react being trap in a new world and how will they get home?

  • ...
30
 38
 1,164

Chapter 9 - The Storm Begins [Edited]

Chapter 9 – The Storm Begins

*Cam’s POV*

It’s been several weeks since I’ve gotten everyone to open up about themselves. Amber went back to work and asked if we’d like to join her, and when we did all I did was the little exorcisms; along the lines of just getting ride of a demon causing mischief, while Amber and the others had done the big jobs and took care of the bigger demons, like possession, or causing harm to others, or even going to the demon world. After a couple weeks I decided to just leave the job to the professionals and just be a sort of stay at home friend, while yes, I have a job I just couldn’t take not being able to protect my friends so that’s why I quit being an exorcist.

Over these several weeks Twilight has given me and Amber food poisoning from her trying to cook, it was a miracle that the others didn’t get poisoned but both me and Amber were out of business for 3 weeks and that all happened after I quit and went back to my day job. Speaking of which, I recently got a promotion from my previous position to manager, and I still go to my collage to get my education, and once again; speaking of which, I had to return back to classes, and in the mornings if I leave before the others get up I leave a note to let them know that I’ve gone to class. Last time I didn’t they all ended up busting into my classroom ready for a fight, but I had miraculously made a believable excuse that the entire class believed.

It’s also been nice to see that the Tia and the other… Alicorns(?) had finally found a spell to hide their wings and now they all have their own jobs. Tia works as a sports model, Luna works nightshifts as a counselor, Cadence got a job as a marriage counselor, and as for Twilight, she hasn’t told me or given me any hints but from the way she’s constantly asking about how the school system works then I think she wants to be a teacher, but you decided to leave that for later to talk about.


You’ve now known them for a total of 1 month 2 weeks and 4 days and you now feel like opening up more to them, but since they’re all out and you’re at school you decide to do that after you get home.


As you exit the school you hear someone call for help, you decide to go and help but you conjure a dagger in its hilt and keep it beneath your shirt just in case. As you turn the corner you look and see four buff guys trying to gang up on a woman with a broken arm and you hear, “Don’t worry about yourself that much, just take this and it’ll all be over with you getting hurt that much,” after hearing that you deduce that these guys are trying to rape this girl, and as soon as you deduce that you step in.

“HEY, MORONS!” they turn and look at you, “How about you pick a fight with someone who isn’t defenseless, like… oh I don’t know… me,” you say to them as you walk closer to them after getting their attention and getting in between them and the woman.

“Why would we fight someone like you when all you’ve done is…” you cut him off after seeing the symbol on his sweater’s front pocket with a full power uppercut sending him flying into the air.

You turn and glare daggers at them and you can tell their feeling your energy output by how terrified they look, you see one about to pull a gun on you, but before he can line up a shot you rush at him full speed and grab both the gun and his hand, and by your speed he didn’t even see that you took off his hand until he looked at where his hand was and he yells in pain, “Now leave her alone or I’ll make sure they never find your corpses or that you ever existed,” you tell them in a cold dead tone while keeping your back turned, “And tell him that if he tries anything on me or anyone around me… I’ll kill him myself,” you say as you rush back and grab the woman and walk away after throwing both the guys hand and gun back at him. You look down at the woman and see that she’s out cold, you decide to take her to the hospital to take care of that broken arm, you pull out your cell and send a group text to the girls, “Gonna be home late, got in a fight and need to take someone to the hospital,” you turn your phone on silent mode so that you won’t get disturbed when keeping an eye on her.


*Tia’s POV*

As you finish your photoshoot showing off some sports bras and sport clothing you pick up your phone that Cam got you for you after you got a job. You open and read the text and then you go pale, “Um, boss,” you turn and face him, “Can I have a week off and leave early today?” you ask him,

“Well since you’ve been putting in overtime hours a lot lately I think it’s okay, but why?” he asks at the end.

“Well the person I live with got into a fight probably helping someone protect themselves, and by that, I mean he fought all on his own, and he’s heading to the hospital to get them some attention, so I’m worried and I would like to go see if he has any injuries himself,” you tell your boss.

“Oh, you mean the guy that came in with you to the interview?” he asks and you nod your head, “Then go ahead, and instead of a week, take the month off,” he tells you.

“Thank you,” you tell him as you grab your stuff and head to the change room to get into your cloths.

You leave the building and head into an ally and decide to use your magic to teleport to the hospital. You appear near the hospital in one of the ally ways by the hospital and then run as fast as you can. As you get there you see Cam in the waiting area with everyone but Amber, you walk up and take a seat across from him.

“How’s the person?” you ask with out making eye contact.

“No clue, I’ve been waiting here for close to 3 hours,” Cam responds without making eye contact. You look up and see that he’s looking at the ground.

You’re about to comfort him but you get interrupted by the doctor coming in, “Are you the one that found her?” the doctor asks Cam.

“Yes, why? Is she okay?” he asks.

“Yes she is, she’s currently okay, but we checked her vitals and we found a low dose of an aphrodisiac, not enough to do anything, but just enough to… well you can guess, but she wants to see you and I’d advise that you don’t get too close,” the doctor looks at his clipboard, “and she does have a broken arm, so I think you should at least talk to her, we have no information on her, all we have is what I’ve told you,” the doctor says.

The doctor slowly walks away. “What’s her name?” Cameron asks.

“That we don’t know, so I was hoping you would find out for us, and she’s in room 6-F” the doctor says before going behind the door to take care of other patience.


*Cam’s POV*

You decide to go and check on the woman, “I’m going to go check on her, okay?” you ask the girls without making eye contact.

“Okay,” they all say in a somber tone.

You get up and head to the door blocking off visitors from the patients, you tell the nurse in charge your visiting the woman in room 6-F, she lets you in after you empty your pockets and put them in a tray like you would in an airport but they do this to ensure patient safety. As you walk through the halls towards room 6-F you start to think about how she might have gotten herself into that situation. You get to her room and you knock to see if she’s awake.

*knock* *knock* *knock* “What do you want!?” you hear beyond the drapes,

“It’s the guy that got you to the hospital, I just want to ask you a few questions,” you tell her honestly.

“I’ve already answered all their questions okay,” she says to you,

“No, I just want to ask you questions about yourself,” you tell her. Neither of you talk for what felt like minuets.

“Come in,” she says in a shy tone,

You enter her room and see she has a cast on her left arm and is in one of those hospital gowns, which is easily showing off some of her figure, she looks like she has E-Cup breasts and an hourglass figure, and she has ebony skin, with black medium to long length hair and looks to be just around the same height as Twilight.

“Are you just going to continue to stare at me?” she asks you in a joking tone.

“Sorry, it’s just that I’m not use to seeing woman… you know,” you say embarrassingly,

“Do you wanna see more?” she asks

“No, I don’t, it’s not that your not attractive, but I only want to see something like that if it’s my wife,” you say as you turn your face turns a new shade of red

She giggles at what you guess is your misfortune, “I like you, why don’t you take a seat,” she says as she shows you where the lone seat in her room is. “Comfy?” she asks, you nod your head as you get comfortable, “Look I don’t know anything about why those guys were after me, but all I know is that the doctors told me I have a case of amnesia, and I don’t remember everything but all I know is that my name’s Tempest, that’s all I remember,” she says before you can even open your mouth.

“So, in short you don’t remember anything about yourself?” you ask, she nods her head, you start to think on what you could do to help her remember, in the end you decide to just see if she remembers anything as she goes along her life, “Well, since you probably don’t have a place to stay… maybe you could stay with me and my friends (Never thought I would be calling them my friends. It feels weird to call other people that)” you say to her.

She instantly lights up and give you a hug from her bed, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,” she says repeatedly.

“No problem,” you say in a calm tone but in your head your freaking out because underneath her gown, she’s not wearing a bra.

As you both finish your hug the doctor comes in, “I have some new about for both of you,” the doctor says, both of you nod, “Well for one, we can’t seem to find out if she has her own home, so I was hoping that you,” the doctor gestures to you, “could take her in and hopefully help her remember because,” he says before you cut them off.

“She has amnesia, she told me already,” you tell them.

“Okay, so other than that,” the doctor starts to say,

“She’s all good to go?” you say in a questioning tone

“Yes,” the doctor says in a defeated tone, you get up and see that a nurse has brought in a wheelchair for you to bring her out in.


*Luna’s POV*

You wait with the others for Cam to come out, you hear the door open and you see Cam and another woman in a wheelchair; you become furious you just want Cam to yourself and maybe your sister… and Twilight, but that’s all you where willing to share Cam with.

“Hey girls,” Cam says to all of you, you just glare at him and the others seem to be on the same page as me… for once. “Okay, fine, if you’re all going to be giving me looks like that then you can all eat Twilight’s cooking for a week,” he says in a serious tone, you start to freak out a little bit. “Hey, are any of you having deja vu?” he asks you,

“A little bit, then again you were in that position after what happened a couple of weeks ago,” your sister tells him,

“Ya, thanks for that reminder,” he says with a hint of sarcasm.


*Cam’s POV*

As you get home you decide to leave one of the girls to the tour since you need to get dinner ready. As you get dinner ready you hear yelling, you decide to investigate, as you get upstairs you see that Tempest is trying to get into your room, “YOU’RE NOT ALOUD IN MY ROOM! The others should have told you that,” you yell then go into an informative tone.

“They did, its just that, I would like to see your room,” Tempest asks, you give her a look that definitely says no. “Fine, I’ll go and stay on the couch,” she says in a defeated tone, you start to think that it’d be a bad idea for her to stay on the couch,

“Fine, you can stay in my room, but you’re not aloud to look through anything, okay,” you tell her,

“Oh, thank you sooo much Cameron,” she nearly yells, she then runs up to you and hugs you, and you can feel that she’s still not wearing a bra, which causes you to go red as a tomato. “Okay, you can get off of me now, and I think dinners ready,” you tell them. They all nod, and you head down for dinner.


*Tempest’s POV*

You enter Cameron’s room after dinner to get some sleep, but that was only a cover up, you take the fake cast off, and pull out a small disk and hit the button in the centre of it. A holographic screen appears and shows a shadowy figure, “Have you infiltrated his home?” it asks,

“Yes, I have, they all think I have amnesia, and they won’t see me coming,” you tell the shadowy figure,

“Good, remember, I want the goods delivered alive and with minimal to no injuries,” it tells you,

“And you remember our agreement, I give you the goods, take out the assassin, and in exchange you give me what the storm king didn’t,” you tell the shadow,

“Yes, I know, and do the others suspect anything?” it asks,

“Nothing yet, all they know about me is that they think my last name is Tempest, but they don’t know that it’s me, Tempest Shadow, the one they stabbed in the back, and now both of us will get what we want,” you tell it,

“Good, all I want is the goods, you can do anything else with the others,” it tells you,

“Good. I have to go now, but I promise you, by the end of the next week, the goods will be in your hands,” you tell it before hanging up on it. You start to get ready for bed and you put your fake cast back on, and go to sleep.

-End of Chapter 9-

Author's Note:

Our hero's now have a villain to combat. How will they fair? Who will win, and who will fall? And what are these goods our shadowy figure wants so badly? Find out in the upcoming chapters

Hope you guys and girls enjoyed this chapter, I hope you give positive feed back to help me improve. I hope you enjoy your weekend. Also, about the comment I threw up on my account, I took it down because I thought I wouldn't have the privacy to work on this, But since My family left earlier than I was thinking, I was able to finish this and get it out to you, the people. Again hope you enjoy this chapter, and hope you are looking forward to the upcoming chapters. :pinkiehappy:

This chapter has been edited. I hope you all enjoy the edited series.