• Published 25th Sep 2017
  • 2,084 Views, 59 Comments

KONO DIO DA: DIO is Unbreakable - DIO Brando

  • ...
4
 59
 2,084

This Is Just a Short Conversation Between Twilight, DIO, and Rainbow Dash and Literally doesn't deserve a title about as long as the text is so I'm not sure why I'm still writing it.

"I'm telling you! This could be a potentially dangerous threat!" Twilight pleaded. Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Twilight, you're over exaggerating it. DIO turned good in just six chapters!" Rainbow Dash said, pointing out the—Hey wait a second.

"Purple is correct." DIO muttered.

"Twilight. . ." Twilight quietly and fruitlessly corrected as DIO continued.

"It's possible that this Stand user could have an ill intent for such an unfamiliar world, but I can surely turn them to our side."

"Can't you just track them Twilight?" Rainbow asked.

"No, I don't know how to do that!" Twilight replied. Rainbow shook her head.

"You know, it'd make sense to just learn a new magic spell in your library full of convenient spells that give your infinite possibilities of Mary Sue, Deus ex Machina magic the ability to solve the problem easily, but I guess that'd make a boring fanfiction." Rainbow Dash pointed ou—Hey stop that! That wall isn't easy to repair!

"What are you talking about Rainbow?" Twilight asked with confusion. DIO shook his head.

"Let's forget that happened," he wisely suggested, "perhaps we should keep subtle and observe. If this person has ill intent, they'll be sure to note if somebody is looking for them. With enough time, they might even come to me, just to see if they can find a way out of this universe."

"So, we just keep living normally and keeping an eye out until something significant happens?"

"Precisely." DIO said. Twilight and Rainbow exchanged looks, shrugging as it seemed like definitely the less strenuous idea.


Author's Note:

The way I'm going to write this is quite bizarre.