• Published 25th Sep 2017
  • 2,084 Views, 59 Comments

KONO DIO DA: DIO is Unbreakable - DIO Brando

  • ...
4
 59
 2,084

So, You Like Hands?

"Lyra, it's not worth looking into! I'm sure the whole two-legged thing with hands isn't worth going after! Lyra, get back to the house! Lyra! Ugh!"

Having a roommate has it's checks and balances. It's good and bad. There's always an opposite to combat another concept just to maintain that wonderful peace, but Lyra just wanted to see hands.

She'd been living with Bon-Bon for about four years now, the two had been friends for the longest time. Even though Bon-Bon was always so helpful, she was never supportive about Lyra's otherworldly dreams. Lyra sometimes wondered if she preferred a friend who could put more effort into her dreams than her reality.

"There's possibility!" Lyra reasoned to herself, "Reality is only the boundary of what dreams could truly be! Today, I'll prove Bon-Bon wrong. Today, I'll show her that I was right all along! Today, I'll show her what dreams can truly be!" Lyra began to run into the forest, searching for an answer, knowing that something was off, knowing something big was going to happen. It was an undeniable instinct, she knew it—she just knew it!

She ran further! There was no stopping her now! The worlds greatest armies wouldn't stand in her way, the tallest walls and the thickest briers were no match for her! All she had to do now was listen! Listen for that moment! Listen for tha—

"Wait, where the fuck am I?" Lyra looked around, realizing she was totally lost. She thought she should stop listening to hybrid orchestral music in her head, but continued anyway because it made her look totally badass, even if she was just looking for a mythological creature.

All of the sudden, there was a rustling. She jumped back.

"Hello?"

A man emerged from the distance. He had on a white suit and a strange tie depicting several images of an exaggerate cat-like skull. His hair was blonde with a little twirly-do thingy. Twirly-do thingy. Yes.

He seemed a bit disgruntled, but otherwise his appearance was near perfect. His suit was well-kept and neat, and he appeared to be clean with the exception of a few twigs from the forest. It seemed he had just landed there out of nowhere, but yet he was able to make himself look presentable.

"Talking equines. . ." he mused, stroking his chin for a moment. He thought as Lyra stood speechlessly. "I have a single question for you, do you know any girls who happen to have pretty hands?"

Lyra smiled brightly, overflowing with joy.

"H-h-human?!" she blurted out, suddenly covering her mouth with a deep blush. The man raised an eyebrow.

"How strange. . ." he muttered, "Who are you, now?"

"Lyra! My name is Lyra—Lyra Heartstrings!" Lyra said suddenly, "I've never met a human before, but I've always wanted to! Everyone else thought they were just myths, but I heard about one coming here and then here's another and—"

"Another?" the man asked suddenly.

"I don't know who he was, could you help me find him maybe? I'd like to meet humans, their hands are so cool!"

The man paused for a moment.

"So, you like hands?" he asked.

"Yeah!"

"Perhaps we could work together then."

"Yeah, of course! But what's your name?"

"My name. . ." the man stood idly for a moment, wondering if it would be okay to reveal that. He was in an entirely different universe, not sure of how he was brought here, he figured he could reveal himself. "Yoshikage Kira."

"Odd name, sounds like killer!" Lyra mused. Kira shot a glare before she continued, "I like it."

"Hm," Kira said, closing his eyes and relaxing himself, "then I must tell you something before we continue."

"Yeah?"

"I have an ability, one that allows me to turn anything into a bomb, you cannot see it, can you?" Kira asked. Lyra shook a bit at the ominous feeling she had after he pointed out the fact that she couldn't see it.

"Perhaps I could use magic to see it?" she suggested. It was at this point Kira noticed she was a unicorn.

"Hm. I suppose that would work." Kira thought, skeptical about the magic.

Her horn lit up in a yellow aura, suddenly flashing with a magical sound before Lyra closed her eyes, slowly opening them.

It had worked. She saw, standing beside him, a catlike being, muscular in build with pink eyes. It's arms were adorned with strange gloves, and it bore symbols of death, as far as Lyra could see. She jumped back in fright.

"Wh-what is that?" she asked, suddenly.

"I call it Killer Queen," Kira said proudly, lifting his chin, "It has three abilities, but I doubt I should have to use them much at all."

Lyra shook her head gently. "So. . .You want to come back to my house and have a cup of coffee perhaps?"

"I haven't had coffee in a while, I suppose that would do," Kira replied, the Stand dissolving into him. The two walked back to the house, not knowing what they were about to start.


Meanwhile, in another part of Equestria. . .

"Muda muda muda!" DIO shouted, laughing as he stood over the Rainbow pony with his Stand revealed. "Your wings are powerless before The World!"

"Yeah yeah, rub it in, DIO," Rainbow Dash said, rolling her eyes, "I'd like to see you beat me just using your wings, oh wait."

"Oi." DIO said, narrowing his eyes, Dash laughed as DIO joined in heartily, before Twilight suddenly interrupted them.

"Guys, there's a problem." Twilight said suddenly.

"What is it now, Twilight?" Rainbow asked. DIO glanced over.

"My magic detected another Stand user in Ponyville, he's human, too," she said.

"What." DIO said suddenly, shooting a glare. "Where is he?"

"I don't know. . .but we need to find him," Twilight said.

And so the search started, hopefully without filler chapters this time, for the man that nobody knew, who in whatever circumstance would find a way to craftily fit in with ease.

His name was Yoshikage Kira. He'd killed 48 beautiful women up until now, and his villainous, treacherous, and heinous motivation is a sexual fetish brought on by Mona Lisa. Go figure.

Author's Note:

Welp, it seems I'm stuck in this half serious-half jojoke situation here, but I'm okay with that.