• Published 1st Apr 2018
  • 27,435 Views, 769 Comments

How many lovers have you made today? - Sarcastic Brony



With things improving, Celestia is now interested in trying to court Anon but things are never that simple when it comes to Anon.

  • ...
76
 769
 27,435

Uncertain times

“Why can’t I sleep?” Anon mutters to himself, holding Tia close.

“What do you expect when your mind continues to wander,” Nightmare answers.

Anon’s eyes snap open as he stares at Nightmare, his arms enveloping her while she lies down on all fours beside him. This is the furthest thing he expected to happen today as he’s frozen in place. The worst part is the neutral expression Nightmare is giving him. Without hearing her thoughts or emotions, he doesn't know how to approach this dilemma.

“I don’t mind,” she responds. “You couldn’t move even if you wanted to. You’re well beyond your limit.”

Is that why he seems so exhausted despite being in his dream world? Not that it matters because, now that he’s here with Nightmare, he wonders how things went with Tia.

“So... What did you two talk about?”

“Nothing worth mentioning. She came to explore your memories and examine this void. I wasn’t interested in starting a fight, so you can rest easy.”

A load is lifted from Anon upon hearing that. Gazing at Nightmare, Anon notes that her eyes are different. The typical slitted pupils are rounder than he recalls. They’re considerably gentler, and despite the neutral expression, there’s a sense of caring behind them. It’s strangely calming as he finds his thoughts drifting back to when he was alone in that corridor with Luna.

He hasn’t forgotten how Nightmare supported him; he took everything said to heart. Adding that she was willing to let Tia do her thing, it means the world to Anon. Luna may think of him as an idiot, but Anon isn’t blind. Nightmare is powerful, but she’s never harmed anyone. Tia confirming that his memories haven’t been altered also drives home that he can trust her.

Anon holds his gaze on Nightmare as his confidence begins to swell; his thoughts bring a moment of clarity that he seldom sees. He swears that so long as Nightmare doesn’t hurt him or his friends, she’ll never have to endure the pain of being alone because he’ll be there for her. Nightmare’s eyes grow as her muzzle runs red. She raises a hoof to hide her face.

Puzzled by her reaction, Anon takes a minute to think, but then it hits him. Earlier, he didn’t say anything to Nightmare when she answered him. A wave of embarrassment washes over him as he realizes she could hear his unfiltered thoughts. He, too, tries to bury himself with his hands.

“W-Wasn’t there a spell that isolated my thoughts?”

“It was overwhelmed by your argument with Luna. Once you rest, I’ll take the time to put another one up.”

Well, it’s too late for Anon to take that back. Not that he would, but this amount of embarrassment is more than he can handle.

“I think I’ll try to sleep now,” he states.

When Anon drops his hands, Nightmare is looking at him, and she has a slight smile on her lips.

“Goodnight,” she says.

While Anon is still flustered, seeing Nightmare in a good mood puts him at ease.

“Goodnight.”

Just like in the waking world, Anon is out before he knows it. Nightmare watches Anon for a bit before leaning down and nuzzling him. He’s such a strange creature, but she’s alright with that. Once the time comes for her to tell him of the past, she wonders if he’ll keep his promise? A hefty sigh leaves Nightmare, experiencing Anon’s emotions has taken a significant toll on her.

A quick nap will benefit them both. Then, once she wakes, she’ll cast her spell to contain his thoughts. So with that swell in her chest, she closes her eyes and falls into a slumber with Anon.


An explosive flash of light fills the backstage before dying out with Celestia standing at the center. All events have come to an end, and her final speech is imminent.

“You’re on in five minutes.” Shining calls out, having been waiting for her return.

“Very well.” Celestia looks herself over to make sure she’s fit for the public. “Have you spoken to my sister about what’s going on?”

He nods. “I’ve already familiarized the rest of the guard about our current plan.”

“Good. Be certain to keep me posted on any developments.”

“Understood. I would also like to add that Twilight’s friends are concerned about her whereabouts.”

Celestia is grateful for Shining having reminded her. With everything going on, they’ve slipped her mind. “I’ll speak with them after this.”

Shining bows as Celestia makes her way up to the podium just as a few bells toll. The sun is closing in on the horizon, and whatever light is left illuminates the princess as she gives the crowd a smile.

“Today has been exciting.” She starts, the crowd giving a round of applause, which she pauses a moment so they may calm themselves. “I’m sure this day will go down in history as one not to be forgotten. I thank you all for coming and showing your support to the numerous creatures that have competed today. With that, I can now declare that the festival is over! Have a wonderful night, my little ponies.”

All around, give the princess a bow as she exits the stage, her smile dropping before she teleports to the private booth. When she enters, she finds Spike rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly; the fillies nodding off against him while Pinkie, Applejack, and Fluttershy sit in wait.

“I apologies for the wait, but an urgent matter came up.” Celestia states before shifting her gaze to Spike. “Can I trust you to keep them company while I have a discussion with these three?”

“Um, sure,” Spike responds.

“Where’s Anon?” Pinkie asks, concerned.

“Resting. Now please, gather around me. It would be best if we returned to the castle.”

They do as she says, and in an instant, Celestia brings the three to the throne room while having left Spike and the Crusaders in Twilight’s room. Celestia sits on her throne while the three look around, confused.

“I will be blunt because I have the sense that you three already have a clue as to what’s going on.” Celestia takes a minute to collect her thoughts. “Rainbow Dash attempted to kill Anon.”

All their eyes shrink at hearing that. Pinkie shakes in place as she tries to respond.

“K-Kill him? How?”

“She used a Sonic Rainboom to fly through our defenses and aimed at Anon. The only reason he wasn’t harmed is due to Twilight shielding him.”

“Twilight saved him?” Applejack asks.

Celestia nods. “She is in the infirmary if you wish to see her.”

“What about Rainbow?” Fluttershy comes in.

“I’ve already hoofed down my punishment. I would recommend speaking to Twilight about anything else. It’s been a difficult day, and I need to rest.” Celestia tries to hurry them along, as her patience is running thin.

“Can I see Anon for just a moment?” Pinkie pleads.

Celestia draws in a long breath to soothe her nerves.

“No. He’s already at his breaking point. For the time being, I urge that you go to Twilight and lean on her until Anon has recovered. There’s plenty for him and me to review about this mess, and that can only be done alone. Do you understand?”

There’s a certain sting to Celestia’s tone that gives everyone in the room the impression she’s not interested in addressing this further. Pinkie looks to add something, but a hoof rests on her withers as she looks back to Fluttershy as she shakes her head.

“I’m positive the princess knows what’s best for Anon right now. She is his marefriend, after all.”

This isn’t what Pinkie wants, but she backs down, her head sinking low as she steps back and beside Fluttershy.

Celestia looks at Fluttershy, her expression growing soft. “Sorry for acting so harsh, but this is a delicate situation. Twilight will have most of the answers you’re looking for. I’ve left Spike in Twilight’s room, and you’re welcome to stay at the castle for as long as you like. For now, I merely wish to be by Anon’s side.”

“I understand. Please tell Anon that we hope he’s doing well and want to see him soon,” Fluttershy responds with a smile.

“I will. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” Fluttershy says as she escorts her two friends out of the throne room. She can see that Pinkie is distraught, and Applejack looks completely emotionless. “Maybe we should let Twilight rest and see her in the morning?”

“That sounds best.” Applejack replies as she walks off.

Pinkie follows behind Applejack, her mane flat and head swinging low. Fluttershy doesn’t know what to do, but she trusts Twilight has some good news for them about Rainbow. Otherwise, she’s not sure how they’ll ever heal from this.


Blossom is doing paperwork as she reflects on the plans that are in motion for the changelings. They have various avenues covered, but no system is perfect, and she’s wondering what cracks those bugs will sneak through when the time is right. She sighs to herself; for now, she should concentrate on the things she can control to ensure everypony is protected.

Easier said than done. With so many things to consider, her thoughts drift to why Luna hasn’t returned yet. What could those two be discussing that would take this long? The door to her office is thrown open as Luna stands there with a grim expression. Where Blossom should be relieved of her Princess’s return, instead, a shiver runs down her spine.

“Princess?” Blossom gets up from her seat.

“Effective immediately: Thou art no longer overseeing Anon.”

“Excuse me?” Blossom can’t believe what she’s hearing. “If you’re concerned about it affecting my duties involving the changelings, I can guarantee that I’ll have no issue with doing both.”

“This is an order, Captain.” Luna asserts. “The knights are forbidden from getting within hoofs’ length of him. We can’t go into detail why, but tis paramount that no pony gets near him until we’ve dealt with the issue.”

Something is wrong here. Blossom can tell that Luna appears calm and collected on the surface, but deep down, she’s terrified. What could’ve fallen between her and Anon to have led to this? It’s as if she’s a different mare now.

“I-If those are my orders, I will follow them.” Blossom states. “May I tell Anon myself? I’d rather him not assume I was avoiding him on purpose.”

“He will understand thy actions once we’ve fixed the issue. Until then, keep thy distance.”

“Understood.” Blossom gives a nod as Luna exits her office.

Blossom doesn’t agree with this one bit, and while it’s true she’s loyal to Luna. Some things are too cruel for her to do. When the moment is right, Blossom will tell Anon about her orders because that’s what a friend does.


Celestia enters her chamber for the night and closes the door behind her. Her gaze rests on Anon as he dreams peacefully. Celestia is exhausted, but seeing him like this puts her at ease as she makes her way over to the bed. Taking off her regalia and crown, she climbs into bed before embracing him. Right now, she should sleep, but her mind is left with many thoughts.

She’s lost in what to do about Nightmare Moon. Above all else, she wants to ensure that Anon is safe, but she cannot deny that The Elements appear to be in play. A magical force the likes Celestia has never seen on this planet, acting as if it has a will of its own but only bringing a harmonious outcome. She sighs, no good will come from her wandering thoughts, but she cannot help them.

The unusual bond between Anon and Nightmare Moon takes the forefront of her mind. There’s a tenderness with which Anon approaches that creature and not something she sees very often. Is it because he’s free to express himself in his dreams? That he fears being that open in the real world? Try as he might to be sincere with his feelings in their relationship; Celestia knows it’s a struggle.

Yet, he’s found some form of peace with Nightmare. Despite the urge to vomit from the image, Celestia cannot deny that it’s a two-way street. She returned his emotions in kind and went so far as to protect him when no one else could. This isn’t the monstrosity Celestia knew, and she cannot fathom what has brought about this change. Then there’s her sister.

It’s difficult for Celestia to remain neutral because of how Luna handled the situation. All those appalling things she said. Celestia understands the complexity of this position and her sister's warning to Anon about this unlikely outcome. Still, the fact she threw him under the carriage without remorse upsets her the most. He, too, was scared about everything and doing what he thought was right.

Celestia takes a moment; she must calm herself, or else she won’t be capable of bearing the wrath that’s beginning to swell. Luna isn’t innocent in this matter. For so long, she’s kept Nightmare Moon a secret. How could she abuse Celestia’s trust like this? Just when she hoped they were close and things were getting better... It just makes her feel like a fool for believing Luna changed.

There’s nothing that can be done. Celestia doubts that with all alicorns and Twilight, they’d be able to remove Nightmare Moon. With little distance between Celestia and Anon, she can sense Nightmare’s mana seeping from him. Her powers are on par with Starswirls, maybe even surpassing him. Yet, her mana is calm. Celestia recalls from their battle her mana being like a frigid hurricane of corruption.

Though right now, it comes off as nothing more than a cool breeze on a summer night. To think Anon has so much sway with a being that desired nothing but to plunge the world into everlasting darkness; that she values him more than all of her power. Was this The Elements’ intent the entire time? To make a friend of an enemy?

This is complicated, and the only reasonable course of action is for her to observe. So long as Anon isn’t being controlled, Celestia is prepared to let him explore this uncanny friendship. As for her sister? That will have to wait, but Celestia is concerned that she may try something dangerous, which will cause a disaster by upsetting Nightmare Moon.

This is all so strange that it’s almost enough to make Celestia laugh from the absurdity, but she’s too tired. She’s startled when Anon embraces her, his head buried in her chest with a content smile. For now, she needs to rest and recover from this day. They have plenty to talk about tomorrow.

Author's Note:

Had one of those artistic days where everything just came naturally and required minimal tuning to finish it. Was pretty nice. Enjoy.

Edit: Story is finished, please check out blog for more information. https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/965235/hml-ending-now-or-soon-story-update

Comments ( 59 )

Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun to watch unfold. Though it must hurt for the elements to hear about their friend attempting to kill someone.

Thank You for another chapter, Sarcastic:twilightsmile:.

It's going to be difficult for Luna to live this down. At least with Twilight you can argue that her sins came from a place of genuine ignorance rather than cruelty, but Luna should have known better, not to mention that most of what she did were deliberate acts of spite and malice. She knew EXACTLY how harmful her words and actions were. The lying to her sister part is especially going to come back to hurt her.

dahrk #4 · Sep 3rd, 2021 · · 1 ·

Moon pone being kinda sus.:trollestia:

It almost feels like luna and nightmare are switching places. Strange as that is. Can only one of them be 'good' at a time?

10962971

I don’t think it’s that, this is genuine FEAR on Luna’s part.

To quote Yoda “Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering” in this case we are on the second verse of that quote and it’s going to blow up.

Blossom doesn’t agree with this one bit, and while it’s true she’s loyal to Luna. Some things are too cruel for her to do. When the moment is right, Blossom will tell Anon about her orders because that’s what a friend does.

There will come a time when you blossom and the knights will have to make a choice, I pray you make the right one or this mess will be worse otherwise.

There is no repairing things between Him and Luna, all bridges have been burned and it’s a sad thing to see sadly.

Really, what I hate most of all about NMM in Anon's head is she's attempting to ursup Celestia as the object of his affections. For it to be anyone but Celestia feels wrong.

As the drama gets deeper it shows how much it is effecting others. The Elements Powers has awakened something in Nightmare as well as the feelings and trust Anon he has in her, while Celestia is worried, yet willing to see where this goes if it allows friendship into Nightmare's heart. Luna is just going off the deep end with her anger and it shows with her actions as of late.

And for the other Element Members they are all dealing with their own issues as well as trying to come to terms with Anon. Fluttershy while worried is doing well with him. Pinkie needs to know not to fully push him into forgiving AJ & Rarity. Twilight & RD are a whole slough of big time issues with what has happened so it will be interesting to see what happens.

10963052
I have the feeling that things will work out reasonably well on that front at least. Both Celestia and Nightmare Moon would seem to genuinely care about Anon’s well-being, he does the same about both of theirs, and where Luna currently appears to be going off the deep end these two actually are still capable of listening to and considering what the other has to say; between the three of them at least, they should be able to hash out something they can all agree on when the time comes.

That leaves ‘only’ still plenty enough potential drama to hit them and us with from all the remaining angles... :twilightoops:

Superb writing. There is so much I'm thinking about this story.

I have a feeling that Luna is scared, scared that her cruel past is her actions, and not Nightmare's. Now that Nightmare is no longer a part of her, Luna can't blame any cruelty on anyone but herself. She's getting a hard look at what she was, and still is to a point, And she doesn't like it. We see it with the way she convinced Twilight to have dinner at her parents, telling Spike of what happened in Ponyville, and the wounds she inflicted on Nightmare. I'm hoping that Luna will realize her problem, and get help from Celestia, Anon, and probably Nightmare and heal.

The coming battle with the changelings will be a turning point for Luna. Is she going to be like Twilight was in the ends justifies the means dishing out savagery on her enemies for the protection of Equestria? Or is she going to be able to see what she has done and start healing?

And there's Celestia. I see her growing still and becoming wiser for it. I haven't touched on Anon or the Elements. This is just such a rich story, and look forward to see what's going to happen.

I really hope everything works out between Anon and Luna!

10964323
This comment really ignited my desire to reread these stories so...thank's! :twilightsmile:

10970126
Glad to be an inspiration.

WAIT ITS COMPLETE?!?!? THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!! Don't do this to us!!
I hope this is a glitch on my end!!

11003034
I agree luna still has to grow up. Rainbow has grow up and face how badly she messed up and hurt everyone in the process. The relationship is still early and the birds and bees haven't been discussed.

11007238
I know that but there was no to be continued or anything and its freeking me out.

11009841
I don't like it either. Plus we barely know the Character beyond good with candy and a good person.

11009844 11009841
I've gone into detail in a blog post about what's happening to the series. For those who haven't seen it yet or read the author's note in the final chapter linking to the blog post: The story will conclude with the final book "How many enemies have you made today?" There is no ETA and I'm still debating if the entire book with be written in private or be posted chapter by chapter as with previous installments.

11009896
Just please let your fans of the series read it. A story without a good ending will be bad enough but knowing there is a good one out there that we haven't read will be worse.

11009896
Just wanted to say thanks for the years of great storytelling and writing. And I wish you the best of luck.

11009896
thank you for the update and I see now

Comment posted by David M Coleman deleted Oct 20th, 2021

Auugh I was immersed when all of a sudden I was caught up

This was such a good follow-up to How Many Forgiven. I cannot WAIT for the final part to this story.

11009896
As long as you write it the way you wanna write I'll be happy, I don't care how many years I have to wait. What started off as a goofy story about Celestia and Anon has turned into such an expansive journey of messy interpersonal relationships and I love it so much.

I like the story, but the breach between Anon and Luna happened very quickly, besides, I have no sympathy for Nightmare, she is an unapologetic jerk for the nonsense of the eternal night, being just kind to him. Anon is fragile as glass at the time due to the incident, too. Luna, irrational as she is, has good reason to fear and dislike Nightmare, especially since she is "possessing" Anon, whom she loves, and called her a monster ..., and with the pressure from the next invasion I do not see good things in their future.

Can't wait for sequel

Well, I finally got around to reading this and I loved it, I've been here since the beginning when you decided HMF wasn't going to be a single chapter one shot and I'm glad you did continue this, though there were bumps along the way, when you said your goodbye and that the story would go unfinished made me sad, but I was super glad you came back to it. I had expected this would be the end but could see as I was nearing the later chapters there were too few words remaining with so much to still address so guessed there might be another story. I hope life treats you well and look forward to your continuation whenever it may come.

I somehow failed to notice that this was complete until recently. Must have somehow been buried in my tracking list.

Anyway, I read it and enjoyed it, of course. Have a like and a fave why don't you?

Honestly, I wasn't expecting the whole thing with Luna to go down in the end. The signs that their relationship had problems were there, but I figured they'd work it out eventually. Anon and Luna were so close, but it seems, unbeknownst to either of them, that their relationship was built on a fragile sheet instead of solid bedrock and it seems to have shattered under the strain the whole issue with Nightmare put to it.

I actually more or less expected RD to pull that sort of stunt, though I half expected the CMCs to get involved and ask what the heck happened (and not for Spike to lie about it). I kind of expect them to find out in the next story, and them working through their shattered images of the mares they look up to, and their childish innocence about it all to be what really gets to the heart of some of the mares. Rarity, and to a lesser extent Dash, really need to get some sense bucked into them. I mean, I'm kind of surprised they don't already know, it has been a while, and in this alternate universe Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are still bullies I presume (this predates DT's reformation anyway), you'd think they'd have found out and spilled the beans to the CMCs at least.

There are so many good stories on here that have blown me away for their quality. This series as a whole stands out as the best one I've read so far, and by a pretty good margin. It is by no means a fun fantasy jaunt, so I can somewhat understand why some people seem to have taken issue in the comments. If you are in the wrong mindset this would be a very difficult read. The depth and emotion in this are off the charts and I cant help but think it must have been very draining during the writing process.

I'm glad there will be another one to follow, before I started reading I thought I had seen somewhere this series was being ended with the close of this story. I started to get worried at the end there, when it was obvious there would be no way to tie up the story in what I had left to read, that this epic would remain unfinished. whether the next one is posted chapter by chapter or written it in private first, I will be another fan eagerly waiting for what comes, as patiently as possible.

I am by no means well versed in the subject, but I feel like your writing excels in many of the areas I have seen big name authors give lectures about. If you happen to see this and feel like sharing Sarcastic Brony, I am curious what kind of education background you have in writing.

11092983
Funny enough, all of my writing prowess comes from this site. I started back in 2013 with no formal training and a below-average grade in writing. Though, as they say, practice makes perfect... Or at least drives improvement and after about nine years or so of writing, I've improved a lot. I like to think the spirit of my earlier stories is in the same vein as this series, though perhaps not as "epic" in depth.

Also, yes, this series is very emotionally draining. Before covid came around, this story was canceled and I didn't intend to come back and finish it. I was done with the stress of producing it. Though, when covid was in full swing, I came back because I had the time. I'm still here because I just want to finish what I started. It gets harder as small things just tend to pile up and make life difficult. Will I finish this story? Ideally, yeah. Will anyone be around to read it? I don't know but it will be the last story I ever write. It stopped being fun a long time ago.

11052113
11078308

Things got pretty intense there at the end, but I think there is still hope for Anon and Luna. From Luna's perspective it seems fairly understandable how upset she is. Nightmare Moon either forced or influenced her to do some pretty terrible things and then has been tormenting her inside her own mine for a thousand years and change. My impression is that Nightmare Moon was in control for the time spent on the moon. Which probably means Luna was the one trapped in a blank mindscape. Possibly being abused in the same way we see Luna do to Nightmare Moon during the story.

Luna is now terrified that she has unleashed an eternity of suffering on someone she loves, and is probably blaming herself and lashing out. Even if Nightmare Moon has really changed as it appears, it will take quite a lot to convince Luna the worst of her, ahem, nightmares, haven't come true. With some time to work through those issues, and the new ones caused by her venting her feelings on anon, I can see them getting past it eventually if they are willing to try.

As for Nightmare Moon, I started to suspect she would end up in Anon's mind, or soul, or whatever, after she first entered his dream world while cut off from Luna. I think it works, she is still sealed away not doing the whole evil thing. She and Anon don't hate each other, so are unlikely to spend their lifetimes tormenting each other. Unless, you know, it turns out shes actually evil and all that. Luna gets to be free of her, and maybe deal with any of her own issues over things she has done and blamed Nightmare Moon for.

Nightmare Moon being with Anon might also potentially solve another problem for Anon and the sisters. Anon now has an alicorn's magic in him, that can apparently manifest into the real world through him, and is more powerful than the sisters. It might cheapen some aspects of their love story but, I wonder if that might also solve his little mortality problem along the way.

That leaves the most important question of course. Who is going to test Luna's knights now?

11093053
I wonder though, how much of Luna's Nightmare situation was of her own making. In this series canon, it still hasn't really been clarified if Nightmare was some parasite that latched on to Luna when she was vulnerable, or if she was borne of Luna's intense desires. Nightmare has definitely been naughty, but if it is the latter then Luna's own negative state of mind lead to the creation and attitude of Nightmare. I mean, imagine how you'd turn out if you were born of a mind full of angst and anger. She is, I think, Luna's dark mirror, but also has her own genuine seed of kindness (otherwise, wouldn't the elements have purged her entirely?). She came about as a means for Luna to achieve her goals of subjugating the ones who caused her offence, so in a way Nightmare only knew how to give offence. It was her raison d'etre, so to speak. Then she was subjugated and sealed away by the elements and her host has rejected her. She wasn't wanted anymore, and had no real purpose beyond the one the one she had been instilled with by Luna when she came to be. You could argue that her ability to leave her confines to investigate (and eventually help) Anon was only possible because the seal on her only stopped her when she had genuine harmful intent, and gives her leeway to show kindness, and the impulse came about because for the first time in her long existence, someone chose to recognize her as her own individual and show her kindness, all without expecting something in return. More to the point, she saw something of her own suffering in this strange being, which you could say laid the subconscious notion that she too, could also be capable of such.

Basically, how much of Nightmare's attitude is because she was borne of, and shared a mind with, Luna?

Regardless, I hope the follow-up story clarifies things.

Comment posted by David M Coleman deleted Dec 25th, 2021

11095113
While I appreciate the offer, I'd rather you not. Anything "official" like an ebook would be handled by me personally.

11095316
That’s fine, thanks for letting me know.

11093570
I always thought Nightmare Moon was literally just Luna, personally. I see it as a form she tries to keep at bay that unleashes due to jealousy and/or anger.

11098389
Sure, in the official show canon that is probably how it is. In this alternate universe though, they're clearly distinct entities.

11098444
Right, and I think this story does that well.

Aw man, this is gonna stretch into a fourth? Well, I wish you the best with working through it. This has been remarkably well written considering how many little themes and subplots have been worked into it, and I'm quite looking forward to seeing where you take it from this point.

After re-reading the entire trilogy for the 4th time, one thought comes to mind:
how many- goddamm calories does anon spend thinking

I honestly dont know how to feel about what is going on with NNM, but i do hope both he , nightmare and luna reconcile, even if that is unrealistic.
Reguardless i loved what i have read in this series so far, and honestly hope for more, but i also know you dont rush quality, so if you do pick this back up, dont let anyone demand for changes because i trust you are more than capable of ensuring this story concludes in a satisfying manner.

Art

Продолжение будет?

Really enjoyed reading this, can’t wait for the sequel!!!

Comment posted by grinchfeet deleted Mar 13th, 2022

Wow. I've seen plenty of really well-done stories on fimfiction, but you really seem to be in a league of your own with the 'How many have you made today' series.

The somewhat plausible in-character errors in judgement, their punishments, the fallout, and glimpses towards their redemption all make for a very compelling read. Anon's understandable resistance to forgive challenges the nature of MLP canon, and leads to several introspective moments to inspire your characters' personal growth.

Thank you for your all your work so far, Sarcastic Brony. I am left in anticipation of your final release if/when you find the time. Even if that doesn't happen, this series has left quite the impact, and is already my favourite story/series on the site.

I originally made this recap/review in October, and have been debating whether or not to share it here.
https://wolfhe.art/36JJ5Os

11184678
She took tissue samples my guy, she did not stop with a single little needle and a quick doctors visit, she was thorough. Tissue samples get extremely invasive. They're not just blood. A proper tissue sample will include blood, but also chunks of skin (going all the way through), muscle, and bone.
She forcefully strapped Anon down and extracted things from his body without anesthesia, and he already had a severe case of claustrophobia. And he couldn't do anything to stop her, because her magic makes her ridiculously powerful and she wouldn't listen to his yelling. He went into shock and she didn't even notice.

I've read this trilogy a couple of times and even followed it while it was being published, it's one of the best written, consistent and worked stories I've ever read, I really love it and look forward to the next volume of this great story, although I don't think I'll the next is the end of this saga, I'm pretty sure that the last chapter that closes the saga will be called "How many will you marry today?"

Whew, what an emotional rollercoaster!

Login or register to comment