• Published 5th Oct 2017
  • 694 Views, 3 Comments

People say I'm the life of the party because I tell a joke or two - Randy11201



Straight out from camp, now these marines will put all their blood, sweat, and their training to their test.

  • ...
 3
 694

The Journey Begins

Alright, listen up!" The officer said with both of his hands up. "Welcome to the Cloudsdale Airbase. All marine personnel on the left, army personnel on the right. "


The marine and soldier personnel split up and joined their respective officers.


"Right, Right, Right, cmon lets go bitch." Anon said before walking towards the officer in charge of the marine personnel..


"Say what again?" Ally replied. "Don't make me kill you."


"Seriously, both of you knock it off!" Bleeze said, following them.
The marines gathered up in front of the officer in charge.. The officer wore a typical ACU camo BDU with tiger stripe as the pattern, a long tightened sleeve cuff, and a black beret with the Air Force insignia pinned on it.


"Okay, I am going to call l out your names and once you hear them, I want you to say 'yes sir' out loud. Understand?


"YES SIR!"


"Taylor!" The officer calls out.


"YES SIR!"


"Hernandez"


"YES SIR!"


"JOHNSON"


"YES SIR!"


"ANON!"


"YES SIR!"


After a long headcount, the marines followed the officer to a supply depot where they were ordered to get their supplies and fatigues. The marines walked inside and lined up behind the receptionist desk. The supply sergeant handed them a rucksack, uniform and other supplies.After Bleeze and Anon took their supplies from the reception, Ally walks in front of the reception table and take his supplies from the sergeant.


"Sorry kid." The sergeant said taking out a MARPART uniform, an olive drab sweatshirt, a rucksack and a few supplies. "Guess you need to wear these uniforms."


"What's the difference? Aren’t they still uniforms?" Ally said while checking his uniform for defects.


Some marines got combat shirts and some marines got standard issue BDUs due to the fact that there is not enough funds to get new uniforms. Anyway, after getting their uniforms and supplies from the supply sergeant from the supply room, the marines put on their uniforms. Later, they were taken to a briefing room where they were being briefed by a commander about their trip and their missions.


"Any questions?" The commander asked.


The room went quiet signaling they didn't have any questions.


"No? Very well." The commander on the stage said. "We are going to watch a movie before your flight. Tonight, we are going to watch Apocalypse Now."


The entire room burst with a thunderous applause as everyone began clapping and cheering. As the commander left the stage, the lights in the room started getting darker when suddenly, a white screen appeared, playing the movie.Everyone went wild when this scene happened. The scene where the Hueys started to attack a Viet Cong village.

The entire room gone into chaos the moment when the Huey's start their attack. Everyone was just screaming and cheering like kids, some guys even stood up and danced.



"GET SOME MOTHERFUCKER, GET SOME!!" A marine shouted.


"HALLEJ FUCKIN LUYYA!!" Ally shouted giving Anon a high-five.


"ANYONE WHO RUNS IS A VC!!!" Another marine shouted.


"ALLAHU AKBAR!!"


"Damn these people." Bleeze sighed, facepalming. "Can't I watch a movie quietly without being disturbed?"


Things got even more intense the moment Kilgore ordered a napalm strike. But before when the jets could make their attack run on the treeline, the movie suddenly paused and the lights in the briefing room once again lit up.


The marines in the briefing room immediately stand up and start to swear.


"HEY WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!" Ally shouted.


"CMON!!" A marine shouted


"HEY SERIOUSLY!!"


Suddenly, a voice came in though the speaker system.
"Attention, Attention, all personnel please report to the hangar area immediately. I repeat, all personnel please report to the hangar area immediately. The announcer announced through the speaker. "Get some marines, get some!"
At the moment, everyone stopped swearing and started to cheer once again.


"Finally, for fuck’s sake!" A marine said as he hugged his comrade.


"HELL YEAH!!!" Ally shouted giving a marine a homie handshake.


"Let's go kick some ass!" Anon said


"Let's go." Bleeze said


The next thing you know, everyone’s sitting in the passenger area of a C-17 transport plane going straight to Honolulu airbase, Pearl Harbour. It was very uncomfortable on the plane, but no one seemed to care, as the first thing they did was fall asleep.
FEW HOURS LATER


"All passengers on this aircraft please be prepared, we have 5 minutes before landing on Honolulu Air Force base. Please take all your belongings and fasten your seatbelts, we will be arriving soon." The pilot announced though the speaker, waking up everyone.


Ally lets out a yawn and stretched his arms. He then took his rucksack and fastened his seatbelt while waiting for the plane to land.5 minutes later, the plane finally landed on the runway. A few seconds later the plane finally stopped and the back hatch opened. The passengers stand up and take their stuff before exiting the plane.
Ally puts on his field cap and grabs his rucksack, following the marines exiting the plane. He takes a deep breath and said "well, there we were."


"No turning back now, Bleeze said while looking around.


"May lord have mercy on me" Ally said

Author's Note:

Here's a question for you guys, did anyone of you watch Apocalpse Now