• Published 5th Oct 2017
  • 692 Views, 3 Comments

People say I'm the life of the party because I tell a joke or two - Randy11201



Straight out from camp, now these marines will put all their blood, sweat, and their training to their test.

  • ...
 3
 692

Explanation plus Prolouge

Well hello there, this is your author speaking. I assume you’ve read my previous work? If so, I hope you enjoyed it.You might be wondering what happened before then, and how did Ally get drafted? I’ll explain everything soon..

This is Tryscal. A middle east country that produces not just oil, but crystal and diamonds. It is known as the Crystal empire by many people and is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. The only strange thing about it is that it is the only city in the middle east that has rainforests. The capital city of Tryscal is Krobuk, a big city with a large population. In the middle of the city is the iconic Crystal palace, which has seen the rise and fall of many, many rulers in its time so far.

And this is General Sombra, or I should say King Sombra. Major General Sombra, former general of the Tryscan Army. A West Point candidate who had passed his classes with flying colors and the current dictator of Tryscal. Almost two decades ago, Sombra had led a coup against it's government and turned the country into a militaristic state like North Korea. His personality, which some could say was just like Saddam Hussein’s, made Sombra a dangerous leader. The United Nations had placed harsh sanctions on Sombra, but he didn’t seem to care. Things got worse with every passing year as more and more citizens starved, all the while commie terrorist propaganda was brainwashing the citizens.

It all started the moment Sombra decided to stop taking orders from the other countries. A US journalist on vacation was in Tryscan at the time. He was accused of being a spy and was sent to prison. The US had tried to negotiate with Sombra for the release of the journalist, but Sombra ordered his execution and it was broadcast all around the globe on live TV. Now this really pissed off America and other coalition countries.

Immediately, the next day, the US, under president Donald Trump, declared war against Tryscal. Shortly after, the US sent the 3rd navy fleet to infiltrate Tryscal. A few days later, after harsh weather conditions, the fleet reached the coast of Tryscal at dusk. With the cover of darkness, the marine task force landed on Rainbow beach and managed to take the beach with a swift assault from unsuspecting Tryscan soldiers without suffering heavy casualties. Using this opportunity, the local Tryscans, who were mostly defected soldiers, rebels, and locals who never bought into Sombra’s brainwashing, helped launch a rebellion against Sombra's regime, plunging the entire country into civil war. But the US’s victory was short-lived. After the defeat at Rainbow beach, Sombra ordered his troops to retreat back into the jungle in attempt to win against the US with Vietnamese guerilla warfare tactics. Another problem was that during the previous president’s term, all the funds for military were poured into the Air Force. This ended up leading to a shortage of ground troops, since everybody wanted to join the Air Force. On the other hand, NATO forces led by the British army landed on Silver beach on the other side of the coast soon found themselves fighting a guerilla war tactics just like the US.

To counter this problem, the US had no choice but had to issue a draft. All Americans under the age of 18 and above are required to serve in the military. But during the draft, a computer error ended up with Ally drafted into the army.


After a three day break from Parris Island, our two heroes. Craig Allison and Cloud Bleeze are now in their school, CHS, tidying up their things and their packing their personal belongings from their lockers into a box.

"Can't believe we are leaving this place now." Breeze said closing his locker door.

"Yeah, except I’ll be able to come back here and continue studying if I manage to survive and come home in one piece." Ally replied.

"Damn right."

Ally and Bleeze lift both of their boxes up and walks away from their lockers. It’s quiet all throughout the school. Walking, Ally takes a glimpse outside the class that he used to study at. Inside the class are his friends, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and his girlfriend, Sunset Shimmer. He sighed, "I don't know when can I see you again sunset, I'm going to miss you."

The two continue to walk towards the door and walk down the stairs. Ally takes a look at his watch and says. "12:00 pm, still got four hours before leaving."

"We got till 4 to get on that bus to get on a flight to pearl harbor. " Bleeze said.

"Why don't we just take a flight straight to Tryscal?" Ally asked."It’d be faster.”

"If we could, we would’ve done it already.." Bleeze said. "The nearest airfield is still under enemy control and we are still stuck in the jungle. The only way we could fly there were if we were to capture an airfield."

"Damn, but anyway I’ll see you later."

"Just remember, wait at the bus stop at the school."

4:00pm afternoon. There he was, waiting for the bus to Cloudsdale. Looking over, Ally saw Bleeze.

"Hey." Bleeze said.

"Sup man." Ally replied.

Bleeze took a seat next to Ally. "No turning back now."

"Since when did I turn back?"

"Well, I was afraid that you would turn back." Bleeze said while looking at the school. As the sun began to set, the school bell rang. Shortly after, students started flooding out of it. Sunset Shimmer, Ally’s girlfriend, was in the crowd. Looking out towards the bus stop, she saw Ally and began to run towards him.

"Ally!" She yelled running towards her boyfriend.

"Sunset." He replied

"So..." She muttered "So you’re going?"

He let out a deep sigh, “Yeah, it’s very dangerous and I’ll probably be killed.

Sunset hugged Ally, saying, “I’ll miss you very much.”

"I know babe, I’ll miss you too.” Tearing up, Ally said, “You’re the one thing I’ll miss the most in Tryscal.”

For the last time before Ally had to leave, they exchanged a kiss, the memories they had shared together flooding through their minds. From their first kiss to their declaration of love to each other and everything in-between, it was a tearful moment. They were suddenly cut off, however, by Bleeze. “Not to be rude, but the bus should be here soon.”


Ally broke his kiss to leave but Sunset grabbed his arm. “Promise me one thing,” she said, “Come back to me alive.” Ally looked at her with determination. “I promise,” he said. Then it was time for him to leave. The bus had been waiting on them for the past few seconds.

"Alright, C’mon man let’s go" Bleeze said as he stepped onto the bus.

Ally got up to climb into the bus, but Sunset held his hand for one last time. “I don’t want you to leave. Please, hurry back to me.”

"I’ll be back as soon as I can. You won’t have to wait long." he sobbed before hurrying onto the bus.Ally takes a seat on the bus and waves at Sunset from the window. The bus drives off, leaving the bus stop.

"Hey Anon, what's up?" Bleeze said while turning his head to look at Anon.

"What's wrong with Allison?" Anon asked

"And who is that girl anyway?"

"That's his girlfriend."

"That makes sense.."

On the way to the airbase, Ally was deep in thought about the times he had spent with Sunset. The happy days.The bus reached Cloudsdale a few hours later, at 9 PM. A few miles later, a sign saying “Welcome to Cloudsdale Airbase” appeared. They had arrived.The bus drove to the entrance and stopped. It seemed to be a very busy place, with jet engines roaring at full capacity.
The bus doors opened, and everyone grabbed their belongings and left.
"Alright, let's go." Ally said to himself before he, Bleeze, and Anon took the first step toward their future.