• Published 10th Sep 2017
  • 556 Views, 1 Comments

Flutterlina - Pinkie Pie Sweets



See the My little Pony Parady of Thumbelina.

  • ...
 1
 556

Act 5: Flutterlina's New Home

For the past few days, Flutterlina and the swallow have been flying far away in the south. They make sure to get some sleep and something to eat for their long trip across the world. Just then, Flutterlina and the swallow reach their destination. There is a giant field of flowers, and other plants and trees, which is next to an abandoned castle.

"What is this place?" Flutterlina asks

"This will be your new home. I found it during my travels and I knew you will be happy here," the swallow answers.

Flutterlina is amazed to see what she is seeing. There are plenty of flowers, berries, and mushrooms. She can also see different types of insects, and other creatures. She feels that this will b her new home.

"It's beautiful! " Flutterlina says, astonished by the wonderful view.

The swallow then flies down to the ground in the middle of the flower field. From this point of view, Flitterlina can see a lot of mushroom and wooden houses. She wonder who or what can be living there.

When the swallow lands on the ground, he says, "Here Flutterlina."

Flutterlina gets off of her friend's back so she can see the small village. She is very curious and wonder of she should knock on one of the doors.

Flutterlina turns to the swallow and asks, "What do I do now?

"You'll see," Swallow says, winking his right eye at her.

The swallow then starts to chirp like he is singing. Just, then ponies of different colors, about the same size of Flutterlina, exist the mushroom and wooden houses. They all start to smile and play, they see Flutterlina and the swallow, and run up to then in excitement.

The swallow happily says, "Flutterlina, these are the flower ponies."

"Flower Ponies?" Flutterlina says, looking confused.

"Yes, they're ponies who lives in the in a field of flowers in wooden and mushroom houses. I know that you would me happy, and the princess really wants to meet you." the swallow explains.

Flatteelina starts to feel very nervous, she has never seen a princess before. In fact, she has never seen so many ponies her size before. Just then, she hears trumpets blowing, and ponies start to bow their heads for some reason. Flutterlina look to see another pony coming up to her. The pony is purple and she has wings and a horn, and a gold crown with five magenta gems on each tip of the points. Everypony in the village knows her as the princess of the flowers.

"Hello, and welcome to Friendship fields. My name is Princess Star Flower," The princess introduces herself.

Flutterlina shyly bow her head before the princess she says, Um, nice to meet you princess."

Star Flower giggle a bit as she help Flutterlina up, and says, "Please, there's no need to be formal. You're our special guest, and everypony are very excited to meet you."

"Really?!" Flutterlina replies, looking surprised.

Star Flower nods her head and explains, "Yes. When Sparrow told us about you, I knew that you will be happy here and have many friends, so swallow and I agree that you should come and live here with us. That is, if you want to."

"Yes, I would love to live here," Flutterlina accepts with a smile on her face.

Everypony start to cheer knowing that they have a new friend who will be staying. As some of the ponies begin to build Flutterlina's house, Princess Star Flower wants to show Flutterlina personably around the village, and her castle. As Princess Sky Star and Flutterlina walk around the castle, they end up encountering a pony like Sky Flower, but looks different. He has gray fur, white bushy eyebrows, and a goatee, red eyes with yellow eye lids, and a sharp tooth sticking out.

The stallion smiles, and says, "Hello cousin of mine, I see you brought our new friend to play with."

"Yes Chaos, this is our guest," Star Flower replies while rolling her eyes a bit.

Then Star Flower says, "Flutterlina this is my cousin, Chaos Magic. Chaos Magic this is our new friend, Flutterlina."

"Hello Chaos Magic, it's nice to meet you," Flutterlina shyly replies with a smile.

"Hello Flutterlina, it's nice to meet you too, and I must say, you are very lovely," Chaos Magic says, as he takes her hoof and gives it a kiss.

Flutterlina blushes as she says, "Um thank you, but um, you don't have to call me beautiful or lovely or anything."

"Why not?" Star Flow asks.

"Well, it's just… I had some trouble when someone wants me to marry, but against my will if you says," Flutterlina sadly explains.

Star Flower and Chaos Mind are rather shocked to hear this, and why anyone would do something like that.

"But that's not right, you should have the right to marry, not someone trying to force you into it," Chaos Magic replies.

"I know, some of my other animal friends agree with it," Flutterlina replies.

"And I agree too, no one has the right to do so," Star Flow adds.

Then Chaos Magic asks Flutterlina, "Um Flutterlina, if you're not busy, would you like to hang out for a while."

"I would love to," Flutterlina says with glee.

With that Flutterlina, and Chaos Magic start to hang out with each other. Chaos Magic also show Flutterlina some games he play with some of his friends, and do all kind of activities together. In the past few months, Flutterlina and Chaos Magic have been together, and love start to bloom between each other. One night, while watching the stars and on a picnic together. Chaos has a very important question for Flutterlina.

Chaos blushes as he explains, "Um Flutterlina, I know that you and I have been together for a while, right."

"Yes, and I have a wonderful time," Flutterlina happily replies.

"Well, you see… well… I want to ask you something… important," Chaos nervous says.

"What is it?" Flutterlina asks.

Chaos Magic takes a deep breath, and he feels ready to ask. He then brings out a small box, and opens it. Flutterlina gasps in surprise to see him having a small pink flower in a ring. Flutterlina blushes a bit, and so does Chaos.

"Flutterlina… would you… marry me?" Chaos asks, nervously.

Flutterlina smile and says, "Yes, I would love to marry you."

Flutterlina then kisses Chaos Magic on the cheek making him blush. Using his magic, Chaos levitates the ring into a necklace and puts it around Flutterlina's neck. The two then kiss each other and are very happy to be together. A month later, Flutterlina and Chaos magic are soon married, and ready to start their new lives together. Flutterlina can't be any happier, she find her place of happiness, and find the one she truly loves. Flutterlina, Chaos Magic, and everyone in the flower kingdom lives happily ever after.

Author's Note:

The End.

And decisive about putting a bonus scene for the wedding.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment