• Published 10th Sep 2017
  • 552 Views, 1 Comments

Flutterlina - Pinkie Pie Sweets



See the My little Pony Parady of Thumbelina.

  • ...
 1
 552

Act: 4: Quick Wedding Escape

It's the beginning of spring, and the snow and ice begin to melt. Lots of animals and insects are coming out of their homes to enjoy the spring sun. the flowers are starting to bloom. Flutterlina likes to see the spring sun after a long winter season. However, this day, she has received some shocking news.

"What, m-m-marriage?!" Flutterlina shockley exclaims.

"He said he's very much pleased to marry you. I know he's a bit old and lives underground, but you just have to get to get used to it. Beside, he's been very helpful." Ms. Gray Tail says with a smile, thinking this is what's best for Flutterlina.

Flutterlina doesn't know what to do. Of course, marry a mole seems to be appealing than marrying a frog, but on the other hoof, Ms. Gray Tail looks so happy, she doesn't want to say anything to make her unhappy. For the past month, Ms. Gray Tail along with three spiders help make Flutterlina her wedding dress. To Flutterlina's dismay, if she's marry Ms. Digger, she may never be able to see the sun, the flowers, orthe outside world again.

A month has passed and the wedding is going to begin very soon. Ms. Gray Tail help Flutterlina get ready. The dress Flutterlina is wearing is a pure white over skirt dress and a veil over her hair that is down and face, it has two red roses on each side.

Ms. Gray Tail brushes Flutterlina's hair as she happily says, "Oh my, what a lovely bride you'll make."

After Ms. Gray Tail is finished getting her ready, Flutterlina feels that she has to take one last look at the outside before being forced to live under the earth. Flutterlina leaves Ms. Gray Tail's house to see the outside for a little. She feels the fresh air, the sun shining down, and smell the flowers outside. She seems bird, butterflies, and bees flying outside. Flutterlina starts to cry that she well never see all this again.

Just then, the swallow, who Flutterlina help nurse to health flies to the ground, and happily says, "Hello Flutterlina, it's nice to see you again."

Flutterlina wipes the tears from her eyes, and says, "Oh, hello swallow."

The swallow can see that Flutterlina has been crying, and starts to wonder what's wrong.

The swallow asks in concern, "What's the matter, Flutterlina?"

Flutterlina explains to swallow about her marriage to Mr. Digger the mole. She also explains that she doesn't want to, but doesn't want Ms. Gray tail to feel hurt if she denies this.

When she finishes with her story, the swallow asks, "I see, but do you really want to marry Mr. Digger?"

"I don't, but if I tell Ms. Gray Tail, I just know her feelings are going to be hurt," Flutterlina sadly says.

"But Flutterlina, do you really want to do something that might not make you happy?" the swallow calmly asks.

Flutterlina feels very reluctant about her answer. She really doesn't want to marry the mole, but is afraid to say anything to anyone. All Flutterlina wants is to find somewhere where she can be happy and free, but living underground with someone she doesn't love is not what she wants. Inside the tunnel Mr. Digger and Ms. Gray tail are looking for Flutterlina, so she can get married.

Mr. Digger shouts, "Where's my bride?!

Flutterlina hears Mr. Digger's voice from outside, and worriedly says, "It's Mr. Digger."

"Hurry, you must follow me," The swallow quickly says.

"But if I run away, I'll hurt Ms. Gray Tail's feelings," Flutterlina worriedly replies.

The swallow calmly says to Flutterlina,"But Flutterlina, you've worked hard all winter and you have more than repaid Ms. Gray Tail for her kindness."

"But…" Flutterlina shyly replies.

"No time to lose," The swallow replies.

Flutterina nods her head, and reluctantly says, "Alright."

However Flutterlina worriedly says, "But I can't fly very well."

The swallow has an idea, and says, "Then you must jump on my back and I'll fly us somewhere in the south."

Flutterlina nods her head, and decide to go with the swallow to wherever he's going. Flutterlina climbs on his back, and is ready to take off in her wedding dress. The swallow flaps his wings and starts to fly up in the air. In the tunnel Mr. Digger and Ms. Gray Tail can see Flutterlina flying away with the swallow.

Mr. Digger calls out, "Come back, come back!"

But it's too late, Flutterlina is faraway from Ms. Gray Tail's house, and not to worry about being forced to marry the mole. After a long flight, Flutterlina is starting to wonder where the swallow is taking her, all she knows is that it's far far away from where she use to live.

"Swallow, where are we going?" Flutterlina asks.

"We're going somewhere where you will be happy, and I'm sure you're going to love it," The swallow happily says.

"I sure hope so," Flutterlina shyly replies.

"Don't worry Flutterlina, once we get there, you'll be able to have many friends, and a wonderful place to live," The swallow says with a reassuring smile.

Flutterlina is starting to get anxious yet very excited to see where the swallow is taking her. She starts to wonder what the new place will be and what kinds of new friends she will encounter. She'll just have to wait and see when the long flight is finish, and to her case, she wish whoever is there can teach her how to fly better.

Author's Note:

Next time, the last chapter of the story.