• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 5,043 Views, 53 Comments

Two Unicorns walk into a village - Georg



The Royal Equestrian Courier Service visits Ponyville, but packages are only half of the job

  • ...
1
 53
 5,043

Epilogue

Two Unicorns Walk Into a Village - Epilogue


Princess Celestia sat happily at her lunch, carefully buttering a roll while humming a happy tune. Not even a morning of meetings with grumpy bureaucrats, touchy diplomats, or even a brief visit by her nephew Blueblood had put the smallest of dents into her happiness, and she was completely oblivious to the resulting stream of agreeable diplomats, effective bureaucrats, and — well, Blueblood was at least unchanged. “Isn’t it wonderful,” she said to nobody in particular.

“What, may I ask, is wonderful, My Princess?” asked the nobody in particular, who happened to be a dark green unicorn servant with a stack of paper for a cutie mark. (a theme that unfortunately ran rather strongly in the Royal Castle)

“Oh, Papercut. You must have heard about my sister last night?”

“I’m sorry Ma’am, I’ve been dealing with the aftermath of—” Papercut sniffed “—that ‘Party.’ There has been pilferage.”

Celestia happily burbled on, oblivious to the stack of paper the servant was trying to show her. “When she flew home last night, she simply insisted on raising the moon, all by herself. She’s been so afraid lately. I had thought that terrible monster had hurt my beautiful sister, and I might never see that side of her again. But now…”

The Royal Princess — giggled. Papercut was aghast, but tried to keep his face straight.

“She still smells a bit like watermelon and some other fruits. At first I thought she was drunk, but it smelled a little like the scent from the wagon that blew up a few days ago. Don’t you think so, Papercut?”

“I would not know, Your Highness. I did not go about 'sniffing' after the event. Anyway—”

“And then after she raised the moon, do you know what she did?”

“Stars?” ventured Papercut.

“Stars!” exclaimed the Princess. “A thousand years I’ve been doing stars, and I just don’t have the touch for it, I’m afraid. Oh, its sooo good to have her back.”

After waiting for a moment to make sure the Princess was done, Papercut started, “Anyway about the pilf—”

“And after we finished looking at the stars, we went back to my room and we talked, and we cried, and we talked until late. And we fell asleep together like we haven’t done since we were foals, for heaven's sake.” She looked off into the distance, and took a bite of her roll. “It was marvelous. I’ve been back to check on her twice now, she’s just sleeping with her face stuck in my pillow. And smiling.”

“Very nice. Perhaps after Your Highness finishes lunch, you could go check on your sister again?”

“Oh, don’t be silly.” She chewed for a bit and then swallowed thoughtfully. “Well, maybe just once more.”

“Before that, Ma'am, would you care to hear my report? We have a thief in the castle.”

“Go on,” Celestia switched to a piece of toast and began covering it with jam, trying to keep at least one small fragment of her attention on the annoying unicorn servant.

“The trail started after the animals that the — yellow terror set free in the castle had been rounded up and returned to the gardens. Zircon, one of your Royal Courier service, was seen leaving the scene of the cleanup before the task was complete.”

The faint memory of the event penetrated the happy fog that surrounded her mind. “Oh, yes. We had found several eggs that the gardeners were unable to match up with any of the nests. I sent him off with a ‘Please see that these are taken care of until they hatch.’ Do you know where he took them?”

“Possibly. Over the course of that day, a number of rather peculiar events have been reported. For one, a Royal Chariot is missing. Two, a pair of Royal Guard on leave are missing, last seen talking to — Zircon. Three, the pegasus mailmare that was suspected in the ‘Fruitbombing’ incident over the city is missing. She was checked out of Canterlot General on the authority of this same Zircon by the same two Royal Guards. Four, a rather valuable telescope is missing out of the Royal Gift Depository.”

Celestia blinked. “How can you tell? That room is gigantic. There must be thousands of items in there.”

Papercut removed a note from his pile and floated it over to the Princess.

I owe you One Telescope, Signed — Courier Zircon

Princess Celestia chuckled. “His grandfather was a hoot. Did I ever tell you—”

“Princess!” gasped Papercut in shock. “He stole from you!”

“Well, the Royal Couriers exist to transport Royal Things from place to place. Perhaps he was under orders.”

“Well, you didn’t order him to take it, did you? Then he must have— Oh. Yes.” He made a small mark on his paper. “I shall inquire with the ‘other’ Princess when she wakes. Anyway, there are a few other minor items, a similar note was left in the place of a stack of books in the Canterlot library that was supposed to be transported to Ponyville before the unfortunate incident with Fargo and Wells.”

“Ah yes, that again. We must find a way of repeating the incident safely. It was quite lovely. And fragrant.” Celestia gave a long sniff, as if reliving a pleasant memory before turning back to the irritated unicorn. “So my sister appears to have visited Ponyville, with one of my trusted Royal Couriers as a guardian, and had the foresight to take along a pair of the Royal Guard and transportation, just in case. I shall ask her about her trip on her awakening. Is there anything else?”

“Just one more note.” The last piece of paper drifted out of Papercut’s stack and over in front of the Princess, who unfortunately had just taken a mouthful of tea.

I owe you One Royal Army, Signed — Courier Zircon

-----

The HMZ Thunder had been the pride of the Canterlot Royal Guard and the absolute queen of the Zeppelin fleet for over twenty years. Now with many times those years weighing heavily on her sagging fabric sides and fragile spars, she had been consigned to the one branch of the Guard she had never been designed for: Training.

Still, she was a gigantic presence in the sky, fully twice the size of even the most modern airships and able to carry hundreds of troops on lightning (well, slow lightning) strikes deep into any section of Equestria. Today her mighty bulk hovered almost effortlessly over the brilliant green leaves of a giant sea of flowering apple trees, unicorn forged steel chains leading to two huge anchors sunk deeply into the ground to counter any breezes that might slip past her air wing of pegasi. The main troop deployment ramp dropped with a clang into the dark and fertile dirt of the Apple farm, and a multicolored line of ponies with identical stiff manecuts began to march out. Normally Cadets in the Royal Academy wore their training armor everywhere until the day of graduation (and subsequent bleaching), but for this day’s exercise, the Cadets were glad to be free from the oppressive weight. They had no idea how much they would be wishing for the relatively light load of steel armor in just a few hours.

Directing the movements of the Cadets was Drill Sergeant Chert, a sturdy chestnut earth pony with a brilliant white mane. Rumors among the Cadets about his history were split; some thought he had simply pried himself loose from a mountain, and was made of primordial flint and obsidian. Others considered him to have been created in a volcanic forge by Princess Celestia out of discarded armor scraps and shattered weapons. In either case, he had a voice that needed no megaphone to make itself heard.

“All right you foals, Hup! Hup! Hup! Hup! Lift those hooves, try to make it look like you raw recruits may have seen the inside of a real soldier’s barracks at least once. You there! Dress that line! Echelon right… March! Hup! Hup! What do you think you’re doing there soldier! Which of those is your right hoof! I could give you four chances and you’d be wrong each time, when are they going to send me some soldiers with some brains! Doubletime, march! HupHupHupHup!”

The area the Apple family and their guest had picked out for observing the exercise had just enough elevation to look over the field, and was nicely grassed for chairs or blankets. Zircon got up from his chair to get more refreshments while watching the chaos of the milling mass of hefty ponies being sorted into lines and columns by loud officers. “More juice, Miss Apple?”

“Well, thankie kindly,” Applejack took the glass as it floated by and took a deep drink before settling back in her own chair. “Ahh. We make a fine product. How about you, Granny?”

“Whatsat? Nooo, I’m just fine. Just fine,” she trailed off as she watched the young stallions line up, sweat glistening from their pristine flanks.

“Now listen up, all of you! This training exercise is designed to see how you operate in teams! I don’t care if you’re the hottest flier in the country, can bench press an entire barracks, or lift the sun all by yourself AM I NOT MAKING MYSELF CLEAR THERE CADET!” The unicorn in question stopped whispering to the pony next to him and both seemed to melt in the chill morning air.

“You will break up into four teams, each team will elect their own leaders. Each team will be responsible for the uprooting and removal of one designated stump and transporting it over to the disposal pile. Successful teams will then be broken into smaller teams and the process will repeat. You will be graded on speed and efficiency. In addition…”

“Tain’t right,” grumbled Big Macintosh as log chains and harnesses were dragged out of the airship and began to be strapped onto the cadets.

“What’s wrong, big brother,” asked Applejack. “You jealous or sumptin?”

“Nope. Just that them city ponies are gonna get their long city tails caught up in that gear. Somepony’s gonna get hurt.”

“You know, I didn’t think of that. Very good catch, Mac.” Zircon stood up and waved at one officer, pointed at Big Macintosh, and began waving in a structured manner. "Hope they haven't changed signals since my time in the military," he muttered.

“Attention!” Drill Sergeant Chert bellowed, then paused until the recruits had all stopped. “Due to the unfamiliarity of most of you with this equipment, and the rocks in your head, we have a civilian auxiliary who will be supervising your use of the equipment to ensure safety.”

“That’s your cue, Big Mac. Go on.”

The big red pony stood stunned for a moment, before walking out into the field, accelerating as he went. By the time he reached where they were putting the cadets into harnesses he was nearly trotting with a little skip in his stride.

“I hain’t seen him run like that since he was a little one,” mumbled Granny Smith.

Hours later it seemed as if the whole population of Ponyville had turned out to watch the event unfold. Teams of trainees strained at stumps, sweating heavier as the ponies behind the traces became fewer. Where a dozen cadets working together could pull a stump as easy as pie, by the time the contest had boiled down to teams of four, it became much, much more difficult. And when it was down to just pairs, the contest hit a fever pitch. With only two mismatched stumps left in the field, one pair of ponies after another failed to uproot the smaller stump, until finally the last pair, a huge crimson earth pony and a massive snow white unicorn with a long spiral horn ripped it free from the ground and carried it over to the giant pile where the rest of the extracted stumps sat. There was a pause in the competition as the pair were unhitched and each set in their own gear. During the wait, one of the officers walked over to the Apple’s observation area.

“Courier Zircon, just wanted to say thanks for finding the cadets a little light exercise. This batch of cadets was about to drive us all crazy with all their petty little fights and squabbling. I was afraid we’d have to throw the whole batch out and start over.”

“My pleasure, Sergeant-Major Shining." The old grey stallion stood and exchanged salutes. "Oh, pardon me. Shining Armor, I’d like to introduce the rest of the Apple family: Big Macintosh is out the field. This is Granny Smith, Applejack, and their youngest, little Applebloom.”

“I'm charmed to meet such lovely ladies.” The unicorn stallion formally shook hooves with Applebloom before taking Granny Smith’s hoof and bowing over it to give it a light kiss, repeating the gesture with a blushing Applejack.

“Twilight has written about all of you, but I was beginning to think we’d never meet. I take it you were the one responsible for that delightful cake at the Gala? And its placement?”

Applejack chuckled and blushed even more. “Oh, it was an accident. Honest. I shoulda realized what could happen with Pinky Pie around and been more careful.”

“Oh no! The only thing wrong is you didn’t hit old Bluenose right in the face.” Shining Armor looked around. “Have you seen Twily around anywhere? Oh wait. I see her.” In the crowd of ponies that surrounded the field, there was one lilac unicorn hopping up and down, waving like a maniac. “I’ll talk to you later, I better go talk to my sister before the last stump gets pulled or she’ll never forgive me.”

After Shining Armor trotted off to his sister, Applejack turned to Zircon. “Last stump gets pulled? Heck, that’s Big Betty, she was about twenty trees all knotted together til she died. Them two big fellers was just barely able to pull out one stump, now they’re gonna pull out one ten times its size solo?”

Zircon settled in his chair with a worried smile. “It was Shining’s idea. Just watch.”

The white unicorn went first, digging in his hooves while using the magic of his horn in combination. The creaking of wood could be heard in the dead silence as every pony held their breath, then a massive sigh of disappointment as he quit, leaving the massive stump unmoved.

Then the crimson earth pony hitched himself up, digging all four hooves deep into the rich dark earth and leaning into his harness with a groan of tortured wood. Deeper and deeper he dug, heaving his shoulders into the yoke with little flecks of foam, shaking right, then left and then — nothing. A second moan of disappointment swept the crowd.

“Well, I guess that’s it,” said Applejack.

“Shh,” said Zircon. “Wait.”

The massive white unicorn gave a shout of frustration and darted forward to the red stallion flank-deep in the dirt. He attached his yoke to the chain, and then dug in beside his fellow cadet. A chestnut brown stallion followed, hooking himself up to the chain also, then another cadet, and another, until every cadet in the field was straining against their common foe; pegasi lifted, unicorns used their magic to pry, and earth ponies dug in and pulled. Long moments passed where even the officers flung themselves into the fray, grabbing at chains and heaving until there was a loud crack. Then another. Then a whole series of snaps as the giant stump came sliding out of the hole to the deafening cheers of the entire town. A wave of ponies seemed to pour out onto the field, unhooking cadets, spreading hugs and kisses, bringing water and other refreshments, and one pink pony screaming ‘Street Party!!!’

Zircon leaned over to Applejack, and spoke loudly to make himself heard over the chaos. “Now, that’s it.”

* * *

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today my brother showed me that sometimes the rules we set up can get in the way of getting a job done. And sometimes actually getting the job done is more important than following the rules when your friends need your help.


Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

----

Twilight Sparkle looked at the scroll and scowled, trying to ignore the noise from the street party that seemed to have spontaneously broken out after the final stump was pulled, and spread through the entire town.

“Spike, I just don’t feel right, sending a letter to the Princess about how breaking the rules can be good. I mean she’s the ruler of all Equestria, she’s the one who sets up all the rules.”

“Not all the rules. Don’t you remember our visitor yesterday?”

“Yes, but… It’s not really the same. She’s a Princess too.”

Spike pondered the Moral Relativism of the problem. “If using the Elements of Harmony had been against the rules, would you still have saved Princess Luna and defeated Nightmare Moon?”

“Why yes, of cour— Oh.” Twilight Sparkle looked at the letter, and rolled it up. “Go ahead and send it Spike. Along with the rest of the mail.”

* * *

Princess Celestia quietly opened the door and slipped into her bedroom. It was still several hours until the sun was scheduled to set, giving her several blissful hours to simply sit and luxuriate in the presence of her sleeping sister. The faint etheric twing of an incoming letter tingled in her horn, and moments later, a curl of smoke materialized into a scroll — with a bundle of crude letters and drawings that scattered across the floor.

What in the name of Equestria? Celestia quietly gathered them all up while reading the scroll from Twilight.

Then she looked at the rest of the papers with a growing sense of puzzlement.

“Dear Princess, thank you for the telecsope we used it last nite to see the stars and moon.”
“Deer Princess thanks for coming to our school and making sure mommy got home.”
“Dear Princess we liked the stars and plantes and stuff, could you make one blow up next time.”
“Dear Princess. Our teacher says I should write you a thank-you note for the telescope, even though it isn’t nearly as good as the one my father says he’ll get me.”

I didn’t go to their school.

Then a smile grew on her face as she looked at the drawings and realization sunk in. The school budget for dark blue and black crayons must have been totally destroyed, but it was well worth it. Drawings of her sister flying across the sky, drawings of her with the children. The faint chill of dark memories a millenium old briefly tightened her chest before being flooded by the warmth of love shown in the pictures. She arranged them so one was on top, a beautiful drawing of her sister with her wings unfolded posing with a group that could only be a self-portrait of the school fillies. And one happy grey pegasus with slightly offset eyes, holding a muffin.


Oh well, she thought. Duty before pleasure. Celestia summoned a quill and scroll and began to write.

Dear Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student,

Thank you for your letter, and please inform your brother that he should have my army back to Canterlot by tomorrow noon.

Princess Celestia

A puff of smoke later and the letter was on its way, leaving the Princess to sit in her room and quietly watch her little sister peacefully sleep.

Comments ( 35 )

Q&A:

Q: If Shining Armor shows up in Epilogue, where is Cadence?
A: In the Zeppelin Royal Observation Deck. Just look up and to your left. Make sure to wave.

Q: Well how in the buck did Shining know to ask Zircon about the stumps?
A: Zircon's Talent is to look like what other ponies are looking for. Shining needed something to get the cadets to work together, and Zircon had something to get the cadets to work together (if only as a sketchy plan at that point). And yes, it's an active talent, not passive, he has to be concentrating to make it work. (or he would be constantly blitzed by everypony, and have to live as a hermit)

Q: Do you expect everyone to get the banana joke?
A: What banana joke? No banana jokes here. Nope. Not a one.

Q: Why not add ______
A: Because it would take away the focus from the main thread of the story. Honestly, I threw away about half of the pages as I was writing because they didn't advance the plot.

Q: Shouldn't ______ have gotten a larger role in the story?
A: Yes, they deserve an entire story to themselves, where they can show off their talents to the maximum. Go write it.

I have to say - I truly enjoyed this not so little gem of a story.

It was fun piecing together all the little tidbits and how they interacted. A well thought out plot, and a feel not dissimilar to an episode.

Have a fav and a thumbs up! :twilightsmile:

This was a great story. I daaw-ed at some parts, I felt sad at others, and laughed hysterically at some. "I owe you one royal army." :rainbowlaugh:

Definitely worth the 2 hours it took to read. (I'm a slow reader) How long did it take to write?

926659
Actually three days to write (during off-time), two days to edit, another day to get up the nerve to actually post it. And yes, I'm a *total* noob here, I really needed to beg for a pre-reader/bug catcher. Or fan-art. My artistic skills are only surpassed by my skill at quantum physics and clogdancing.

It's ok. I can't even draw a stick figure. If you need a pre-reader, I can help.

(Minor edits for some phrases and sentences that just didn't seem to flow right) Does that look better now?

I just saw this in my notifictations. At first I was like, "Wait, who is this?" but then I went "OH! That guy! I'ma go read that now." I get here and 12k words LOLnope, it's one am here. Opening that on my reader to read later.

933774 Tips I've seen are: Read it backwards, Sleep on it then change the color and read it again, Read it out loud (or have someone/a computer read it out loud to you). Might try those?

Bananan joke? I missed it! :flutterrage: Now that's going to bug me unless you explain it. :fluttershyouch:

(Corrected seasons and some minor dialogue that clashed with the Prequel)

DAWWWWW the letter's were cute, and this whole story was great, I don't understand though how everypony knew that she was Luna? Twi I understand for the reasons shown but not the others oh well

1083195 Have *you* ever tried to keep a secret in a small town? :twilightsmile:

I have to admit, I really enjoyed the nuances and characterization built into your dialog. Dialog is a pain, isn't it? You have an ungodly number of personalities flying around in your head, sometimes its hard to remember which one demonstrates which traits when talking. :twilightblush:

Thanks for the story! Have one of those thumb things people are so fond of these days.

The point of the exercise? The mission matters, not the rules of engagement. The cadets were only able to pull up that last stump when they realised that this is what they were supposed to do, not see which pair was the strongest. Instead of standing like lemons waiting for someone to give orders, they took initiative which, in combat, can be the difference between life and death.

I loved all the kids' letters to Luna. I noticed the one from Diamond Tiara, of course! :pinkiehappy:

Huh. That was... sweet. Heartwarming. And not cheesy.
That sort of thing is rare. This fic deserves more attention.

Very adorable, I especially love the notes Zircon left XD

Two small typos I spotted

Agast should be aghast and "After waiting for a touch" sorta implies he waited til Celly touches him maybe try "after waiting a touch":pinkiehappy:

1162905 Fixed 'em. Someday I may do a complete top-to-bottom overhaul on the first chapter, far too many places that go *clunk*.

1163643 Well feel free t'give me a msg when you're wanting to as i'm happy t'help.

Excellent story and a great (pre) follow up to To Sleep, I especially loved how in character everyone felt. I do wonder how obvious Luna would have been to me if I hadn't read the prequel first. With the knowledge that it was her, the various clues stood out quite noticeably.

I really appreciate the idea that the existence of Shining Armor wasn't a complete surprise to Twilight's friends in the season two finale.

Well.
This deserves more attention than it´s gotten :pinkiesmile:

2185051 Thank you. I've considered a re-write, but would rather break new ground. Many of the themes, however, continue in Genealogy and an upcoming story still in outline form tentatively named "Diplomacy By Other Means".

Edit: Diplomacy by Other Means is now complete.

2185163
Ohh!
I'll get right to that then :twilightsmile:

I'm reminded of "Need" by Theodore Sturgeon, only told much more pleasantly... :raritywink:

I owe you one royal army.
...
.....
...ROFBMGL!oh sweet luna it hurts!!
Bwahahaha!

I'm pretty sure rule 34 states that if something exists someone on the Internet will post porn about it

One of these days, you'll have to create a pair of timelines... one for all the sories in this universe, and the events that transpire, and one for the parallel Monsterverse. (I assume that this fic takes place within the Tutorverse, before Green Grass appears in Ponyville.)

Now this was a prime example for a short story... An easy-to-follow plot, subtle side plots and stuff to read between the lines, a generous dash of humor hitting you completely unaware... The part with the soda and the I.O.U.s were comedic gold.

This story is definitely worth the time and I can't wait to read more of this series.

Oh the feels are so good! I enjoyed it all.

“What, may I ask, is wonderful, My Princess?” asked the nobody in particular, who happened to be a light blue unicorn servant with a stack of paper for a cutie mark. (a theme that unfortunately ran rather strongly in the Royal Castle)

Hee. The original introduction of Papercut is "nobody in particular". That's rather fitting :rainbowlaugh:

“And after we finished looking at the stars, we went back to my room and we talked, and we cried, and we talked until late. And we fell asleep together like we haven’t done since we were foals, for heaven's sake.” She looked off into the distance, and took a bite of her roll. “It was marvelous. I’ve been back to check on her twice now, she’s just sleeping with her face stuck in my pillow. And smiling.”

All the d'awww :twilightsmile:

“Well, you didn’t order him to take it, did you? Then he must have— Oh. Yes.”

Looks like somepony's not used to having another one around yet :rainbowwild:

* I owe you One Royal Army, Signed — Courier Zircon *

:rainbowderp:

Normally Cadets in the Royal Academy wore their training armor everywhere until the day of graduation (and subsequent bleaching)

Hehe. You haven't read "In Her Majesty's Royal Service" by any chance? :rainbowwild:

“Attention!” Drill Sergeant Chert bellowed, then paused until the recruits had all stopped. “Due to the unfamiliarity of most of you with this equipment, and the rocks in your head, we have a civilian auxiliary who will be supervising your use of the equipment to ensure safety.”

I can really only read this in the voice of the military guy in Conker's Bad Fur Day :rainbowlaugh:

“I’ll talk to you later, I better go talk to my sister before the last stump gets pulled or she’ll never forgive me.”

He's going to shame his recruits by making his little sister pull that thing out solo, isn't he? :rainbowlaugh:

The massive white unicorn gave a shout of frustration and darted forward to the red stallion flank-deep in the dirt. He attached his yoke to the chain, and then dug in beside his fellow cadet. A chestnut brown stallion followed, hooking himself up to the chain also, then another cadet, and another, until every cadet in the field was straining against their common foe

Ohhh. Spontaneous team building. Lessons on friendship and teamwork. Nice one! :twilightsmile:

“Not all the rules. Don’t you remember our visitor yesterday?”

Hah. So not even Spike was fooled.

Dear Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student,

Thank you for your letter, and please inform your brother that he should have my army back to Canterlot by tomorrow noon.

Princess Celestia

Heehee. Lovely. :twilightsmile:

So... does Dinky's portrait imply she went back to the foals in the evening, or was it just them all drawing their new favourite princess?


Remarks and corrections:
> the extracted stumps sat. There was a pause
Triple space between these sentences.
> And it’s placement?
"[its] placement" :pinkiegasp:
> Its not really the same
"It's"
> I didn’t go to their school
Needs a period at the end.

5921571 And fixed. You could never tell this is my first publication here, could you? (In all honesty, it's had a *lot* of editing done to it since then, but I've never sat down and did a sentence by sentence pass for it.)

5922102
Well, as you might know by now, to me, just reading stuff is the same as "doing a sentence by sentence pass". It's become an automatic part of me :facehoof:

5923419 Yeah, once you've read a half-billion words or so, you start seeing every little glitch and error along the way; kind of like when you've driven a half-million miles or so, you start to develop a feel for every bump and divot in the pavement.

And what's funny about it is you will still make errors in your own writing, miss them completely, and have them pointed out to you in a moment of painfully epic-facehoofing-ness.


I speak from experience on all three counts...

8962641
It's embarrassing because I read To Sleep, Perchance to Dream first. I had all the facts but failed to put two and two together.

This realy put a smile on my face. Not sure how I missed it but thanks for wrighting it.

Dan

What's the mail service equivalent of trainspotting?

Because as of S9E13, Luna is now officially one. Total Mail Fangirl/Otaku (in the literal sense of the word).

A very sweet story you wrote there...

That was a good story.

Login or register to comment