• Published 8th Sep 2017
  • 477 Views, 11 Comments

The Creation War - Epicdiscord214



In this thrilling conclusion, the Mane 6, Team Avatar, the Masked Matterhorn, the Shadow Blot, and more fight for the fate of all Creation.

  • ...
 11
 477

The Beginning of the End

Many theorists state that there are multiple universes with different details. There could be a world where cats are the dominant species or a world made up of flying islands. The list is endless, so charting these worlds would be endless as well, but that the duty of the Wandor tribe. These human-like travelers use the magical, glowing glyphs on their bodies to create ships and animals to ride on. On these vessels of light, they soar to other worlds and learning about them chanting their same song lead by the chief.

"We see what there is to see

And what can be

We're here to chart out our dreams

Through the extremes

We craft our vessels in light

With beacons burning bright

The worlds are burning bright

Burning briiiiiiiiiiight

The worlds are ours

We stream the zones to chart

A whole new world for us to be here

The worlds are ours

The glyphs glow with our hearts

And our creed is clear

The worlds are ours

THE WORLDS ARE OURS

WE FIND A NEW HOME TO LIVE

NO MATTER WHAT, WE FOLLOW THE LIGHT OF THE SUN

THE WORLDS ARE OURS

WE FIND NEW LIFE WITH GIFTS TO GIVE

AND THEY KNOW THAT WHEN WE'RE DONE

THE WORLDS ARE OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURS"

The way of life was splendid, until war destroyed it. The few survivors who survived the carnage and buried their regrets decided to live out the rest of their lives in quiet.

What most people don't know is that the place they retired to is called the Limbo Zone. They built one-story shelters and rarely used their glyphs again. It looked like they would die peacefully, but that wasn't true either.


In one world, which was known as Equestria, the alicorn princess, Twilight Sparkle, had begun her day greeting her baby dragon assistant, Spike, in the throne room.

"Good morning, Spike." the alicorn greeted.

"Morning, Twilight." the dragon replied. "Have you seen Starlight? I haven't seen her all morning."

"Last night, I sent her to go with Fluttershy to check on Discord. It's been a while since I've heard anything from him, and I'm getting worried."

"Wow, Twilight." Spike said. "Since when do you care so much?"

"Well, Discord is the spirit of chaos." Twilight explained. "If something happens to him, it could somehow bounce off to the rest of us."

"Gee, and here I was thinking you care about my health."

Twilight and Spike turned and saw a draconequus floating before them. To his left was a light-pink unicorn with a streaming star Cutie Mark. To his left was a bright-yellow Pegasus with pink hair and a Cutie Mark with a few butterflies.

"Sorry about that." said Twilight nervously.

"No worries." Discord assured. "Starlight pretty much said the same thing."

"Not... the whole thing." Starlight tried to defend herself.

"Luckily, I don't hold a grudge... anymore." Discord said. "Now, if you want to know what I've been doing, I've been going through my scrapbook." Suddenly, in a flash of light, a scrapbook appeared in his lion paw and opened up in the middle of a page. "See, I've been keeping track of all our greatest adventures together. Here's me with Twilight and Cadence when they thought I was sick. And here's when I gave Twilight Tirek's pendant and it turned out to be the final key needed to unlock the chest/weapon/castle-seed thing. Oh, and here's the one I took at Republic City."

"Wait, what?" Starlight asked. "I know about all of that except for that last one. What's Republic City?"

"Gasp." Discord cried with a fake shock. "Why, Twilight, you never told your own student about one of our greatest adventures ever? And here I thought you trusted her."

Twilight knew Discord was messing with her, but she also knew he was right. "Sorry, Starlight. I guess I forgot."

"How could you forget?" Discord asked. "There were other-dimensional versions of ponies, an anarchy cult, time travel, and some sort of mechanical wolf pack. Things got real. I certainly think about it every day."

"Time travel?" Starlight asked. "I think you're talking about me."

"No, Starlight." Twilight said nervously. "The truth is, you're not the first one who sent me on a time-traveling adventure."

"What?" asked Starlight confusingly. "I... What happened?"

"Come with me." Twilight said leading Starlight to toward the library. "I'll show you."

Discord smiled smugly until he saw Spike and Fluttershy giving him contempt looks.

"Why do you do things like this, Discord?" Fluttershy asked.

"Have you met me?" Discord replied. "You remember the tea party back at my place. If I don't cause a bit of trouble every now and then, I'll surely vanish."


Twilight and Starlight stood in front of the ten-foot tall mirror that was hooked up to a machine.

"As you know, this mirror can travel to other worlds." Twilight said. "At first, I thought it could only connect to a world where we're all humans, but one day, I learned that wasn't the case."

"What happened?" Starlight asked.

"Discord got taken. Someone used the mirror to kidnap him and take him to their world. My friends and I learned that in this world, there was a powerful human with command over the four elements. She's called the Avatar, but those who know her, like us, call her Korra.

"With her help, we managed to travel to a place in her world called Republic City. We also met up with otherworldly dupicates of ourselves... but they were superheroes where they're from, kind of like in Spike's comic book. They were also with a group of what appeared to be mechanical wolves. Yeah, it's complicated like that.

"Anyway, the people who took Discord were a terrorist group called the Red Lotus. They were planning to use him to free a powerful demon named Grogar, who once ruled his monster kingdom of Tambelon eons ago, before friendship was even discovered. Once her returned, Grogar stole the time-traveling powers of someone called the Doctor and attempted to stop friendship from being formed. But with Korra, the Power Ponies, the Mighty Machines, and others, my friends and I defeated him and shined friendship through the Multiverse."

"So, what happened to everyone?"

"Well, we all went our separate ways after that. The Power Ponies and Mighty Machines returned to their world, my friends and I obviously came here, and Korra and her friends decided to explore the other worlds. Haven't heard from them since. Did I leave anything out... Discord?"

Discord appeared in a flash of light rubbing his chin. "Well, you did leave out my devilishly handsome counterpart and how he heroically sacrificed himself to save you guys... but all in all, yeah. That's pretty much the basics."

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, Starlight." Twilight said.

"I understand." Starlight said. "I wasn't much open for that story when we first met... or the second time... and there was that whole mess at the Crystaling... and all the new friends I had to make... and the Changeling invasion... Wow, there were so many events between then and now."

"Glad you understand." Twilight said. "Now, I believe we can..."

Suddenly, she was interrupted by a bright flash of light coming from mirror. The light glowed catching the attention of everyone there.

"What's going on?" Fluttershy asked with shaking hooves.

"I don't know." Twilight said. "This isn't normal."

"I agree, and I'm the very definition of abnormal." Discord added.

Suddenly, a pony-like figure jumped through just before the light dimmed. The new pony was red with a black mane. He didn't have a Cutie Mark, but the weirder part was that he tried to stand on his hind legs. He went off-balance and fell forward.

"We're all seeing this, right?" Fluttershy whispered

"Hold on." Starlight said. "I... I don't think he's supposed to be a pony."

"Then who is he?" Twilight asked.

"Why don't you ask him?" Spike asked.

"Oh, right." Twilight said. She approached the pony, who was getting used to walking on four legs. "Who are you?"

"Twilight, it's me." the red pony said.

"What?" Twilight asked. She then widened her eyes as she recognized the pony's voice "Wait a minute... Mako, is that you?"

"Whoa, really?" Spike asked. "That's Mako?"

"Mako?" Starlight asked. "Who's that?"

"He's a friend from Republic City." Twilight said. "Mako, we were just talking about Tambelon. What are you doing here?"

"Something happened to Korra." Mako replied.

"What?" Twilight asked. "What happened?"

"She's gone." Mako said nervously. "Korra is missing. And I think she was kidnapped."

Everyone looked in both shock and confusion. They were trying to wrap their heads around what the visitor had said.

"Well, here we go again!" Discord proclaimed. "Am I right?"

Author's Note:

Well, it has finally begun. This is the beginning of the final story in the Creation Saga. I hope you like it. I think the story's off to a good start.

The song featured here is a parody of "We Know the Way" from Moana. This song and others in the future don't belong to me. They belong to their respective owners. I don't own MLP or Legend of Korra either. Those belong to Hasbro and Nickelodeon.