• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 1,599 Views, 41 Comments

Lord of the Rings: Ponies of the Fellowship - Massager 32



We'll travel to Middle Earth for the adventure of the Ring of power again but this time the ponies of Equestria are joining us

  • ...
3
 41
 1,599

Chaper Twenty and Twenty One

Chapter Twenty:

A Mortal life

Later that night Boromir wondered through the Elven fortress when he comes to the library to see upon the wall images of the Battle in Mordor followed by Strider who was sitting down reading at the time then to an statue which held the broken pieces of an old sword, he looked amazed at this sword and said, " Oh the Shards of Narsil." picking up the hilt, " The blade that cut the Ring from Saruons hand." then slides it across his hand to find it still sharp but then he snorted and said, " Yet no more then a Broken Heirloom." before walking away letting it drop.

Strider then picks up the hilt and gently places it back onto the table when Arwen walked in and asked, " Why do you fear the past when you are Isildurs heir not Isildur himself and you are not bound to his fate?"

To which he replied, " Yes that is true but I am? When you see as I have that it is his very same blood that flows in my vanes along with the very same weakness."

Arwen then said again, " No your time well come, you will meet the same enemy and you will win." but he was still doubting himself so to cheer him she took him to the garden.

Meanwhile Shield and Cadance were out too walking and talking when Cadance spotted their companions and hides themselves in the bushes, Shield asked, " What are they doing?"

To which she answered, " They're just talking, she's asking of that time we all first met." she smiled and asked, " Do you remember that faithful day?"

Placing her head on him which made him sigh and say, " How could I forget when we first saw you two we thought that we've fallen into a dream that we've never wanted to wake from." then they focused back on the other two and watched as Arwen gave Strider a crystal star necklace which shocked Cadance and made Shield ask, " What's she doing?"

To which Cadance said crying, " She's giving him her secret star choosing a mortal life for their love." then watched as their two companions kissed.

Chapter Twenty one:

The White Council and forming of the fellowship

The next day however things got serious for at the very afternoon Elrond, Luna, Frodo, Applejack, Gandalf, Twilight and all the visitors gathered around a circulated area where Elrond shouts out, " Welcome Stranger of distant land and friends of old you have been summoned to answer the threat of Mordor."

Followed by Luna who said, " I for Middle-Earth stands upon the brink of destruction that none could escape, so you shall unite or fall as each race is bound t to the fate of this one doom." then faces Frodo to say, " Now dear Frodo bring forth the Ring." to which he did placing it in the center on a stone table. The Ring started to work it's magic to look and find the weakest of minds to which it did in Boromir who got up and tried touch it when he was stopped by Flash, Elrond and Gandalf who dared to speak the all feared Black Speech but then Boromir spoke again, " It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor why not use this ring. Long has my father the Steward of Gondor have kept the forces of Mordor at bay by the blood of my people all your lands are kept saved, give Gonder the weapon of the enemy and let us use it against him."

Strider then cuts in and said, " But you can not wield it non of us can. The one Ring answers to Sauon alone for it has now other master."

To which Boromir asked, " Really and what would a Ranger know of this?"

Only to be answered by the Elf Legalos who said, This is no mere Ranger he is Aragorn Son of Arathorn you owe him your allegiance."

Flash Looked at the Ranger and said, " He is right! Your Majesty the Heir to Isildur and the Throne of Gondor I bow to you."

But was then kick by Boromir who said, " Stand up Flash he is no king. Gondor has no king nor dose Gondor need a king." and sits down.

Applejack whispered to Twilight asking, " But if Striders real name is Aragorn then What's Shields real name?"

who answered, " It's Shining Armor. He's my brother."

All through out the meeting everyone else thought of what to do with it one thought of hiding it but they know that Sauron and his forces would find it sooner or later and they know they couldn't uses it for it would corrupt who ever touches it s Lord Elrond then said, " Looks like you all have but one choice. The ring must be destroyed."

Gimli then tried to brake the Ring in half with an axe but the ring instead broke the axe and stayed unharmed, they learned that the Ring can only be destroyed by tossing it back into the fires of Mount Doom in Mordor and that only one must do it but then Boroimir spoke again, " One dose not and can mot simply walk into Mordor for its Black Gates are Guarded by more then just Orcs and even if you got passed that there is an evil that doesn't sleep the Great Eye, not to mention the land itself is dangerous riddle with fire, ash and dust with a poisonous fume in the air you breath a..."

But was suddenly interrupted by Arch Vine who said, " UHH well you be quiet it is clear you haven't been listening. The Ring must be destroyed!"

Followed by Rarity who said the Legalos's pony, " Well yes dear sir but surely you're not saying you and your Elf are the ones to do it?"

Then an angry Gimli who stood up shouting, " I WELL DEAD BEFORE I SEE THE RING IN THE HANDS OF AN ELF!" which caused a huge fight amongst the council.

Frodo sat as everyone fought but then he heard Sarons voice again repeating a chant to which he got up and shouted, " I WELL TAKE IT! but no one hered so he shouted again, " I WELL TAKE IT! which stopped them all in their tracks as he said, " I well take the Ring to Mordor."

Applejack thought about it and said, " No WE will take the Ring to Mordor. Though we don't know the way."
Then Gandalf and Twilight looked at each other, nod and said, " Then we shall help you bare this burden as long as it's your to bare."

Followed by Aragorn and Shining Armor who pledged to go to saying, " You have my Sword."

Along with Legalos and Arch, " and you have my bow."
And finally Gimli and Rarity, " And my Axe."

Boroimir looked to Frodo and said, " Well you carry the fate of us all little one but i this is the will of the Council then Gondor well see it done."

Then a voice came from the bushes and both Sam and Fluttershy appeared with Sam saying," Mr. Frodo's not going anywhere with out me."

To which Princess Luna said, " No indeed when it seems highly impossible to separate you even when he is summoned to a secret council meeting and you are not."

When another voice came to be saying, " Well wait we're coming too." they looked to see Merry, Pippin, Rainbow and Pinkie running over to join them. Elrond looked at the lot and said, " Hum nine companions with nine ponies. So be it then you shall be the Fellowship of the Ring."