• Published 7th Sep 2017
  • 1,537 Views, 20 Comments

The TwiDash Family - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



After having their foal that is Rainbow Light they are now going to a wonderful hotel.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,537

Day 2

Then, the family all got up brushed their hair and went down stairs for breakfast they all had their serial and Twilight used her magic to feed Rainbow Light her milk they both finished there serial and Rainbow Light finished her milk.

They all went back to their room got their swim suits on got Rainbow Light’s floating ring and went outside to the Canterlot hotel they had so much fun Rainbow Light giggled she really loved the pool.

“This is so much fun!” Twilight said, she floated like a starfish.

Rainbow Dash moved Rainbow Light around the place then spinned her around and paddled really fast like she was flying and racing.

“Weeeeeeeee!” Rainbow Light said, she shouted then she giggled Rainbow Light put her hands up in the air like she just doesn't care. The family was having a good time they were having much fun together. Rainbow Light kept on splashing and it landed on Rainbow Dash’s face. But it was the middle of the day now.

So they all got out of the pool and had a shower at their room. It was night time now so they went down stairs to the Canterlot hotel restaurant and ordered some chips. They ordered biscuits for Rainbow Light to eat.


The waitress pony came to them. “Here is your chips and children’s biscuits,” then he walked off.

Rainbow Light held one biscuit and ate it.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash both shared the large chips they both said. “Mmm!”

“Mmm this is yummy food they have here,” Twilight said, talking with her mouth full.

“It’s the best thing I could imagine,” Rainbow Dash said, Rainbow Dash took another bite of her chip. Then they were all finished.

Twilight cleaned her mouth. “Ok so we're finished. Okay let's go back to our rooms and get ready for bed.”

So they all went to their room and got ready for bed then the all went to sleep till tomorrow to go back to Ponyville.