• Published 7th Sep 2017
  • 1,539 Views, 20 Comments

The TwiDash Family - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



After having their foal that is Rainbow Light they are now going to a wonderful hotel.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,539

Packing And Getting Ready For Canterlot

As Twilight and Rainbow Dash started packing their bags Rainbow Light was playing with her toys and that.

“Dashie?” Twilight said, looking at Rainbow Dash tiredly.

“Yes, Twily?” Rainbow Dash said, looking back at Twilight Sparkle same as what she did before.

“Can you please give, Rainbow Light her milk then burp her and then put her to bed please? I will pack everything while you take care of, Rainbow Light,” Twilight said.

“Sure,” Rainbow Dash said, she dashed off to the living room to take care of Rainbow Light. When, Rainbow Dash picked up Rainbow Light she laughed. Rainbow Dash got the milk and gave it to Rainbow Light 5 minutes later, she was finished. Rainbow Dash held Rainbow Light on her shoulder. “Burpy time,” Rainbow Dash tapped her on the back a couple of times until she burped Rainbow Light burped then laughed Rainbow Dash looked at her Rainbow Light wasn't sleepy yet Rainbow Dash thought that she was going to have a hard time getting Rainbow Light to sleep. “Aren’t you sleepy yet?” Rainbow Dash wondered what was going on. “Nah, I think this will be easy as pie,” so Rainbow Dash dashed off to the bedroom and waited for her to go to sleep, Rainbow Light kept on laughing and laughing and playing and chewing on Rainbow Dash's ear. “Stop that!” Rainbow Light started to cry. “Oh I’m sorry, Rainbow Light,” Rainbow Dash said.


Then, Twilight ran inside the bedroom. “What’s wrong?!” Twilight was getting worried.

“I shouted at her I didn't mean too,” Rainbow Dash looked at Rainbow Light. “I’m sorry Rainbow Light,” with a sorry look on her face.

“It’s ok, Dashie you are not in trouble you just have to sing lullabies to, Rainbow Light,” Twilight laid down on the bed with Rainbow Light.

Rainbow Dash got up from the bed. “Well I can't really sing lullabies.”

“I finished packing everything but it's easy just sit over there then watch and listen,” Twilight said, Rainbow Dash sat over there on the brown, wooden, rocking chair. Twilight sang, “Go to sleep, my little Rainbow Light, we have a big day tomorrow, we have to get up tomorrow, so go to sleep my little foal go to sleep because I love you so much,” Rainbow Light went to sleep. Twilight and Rainbow Dash went outside Twilight closed the door gently.

“That was a really good song,” Rainbow Dash said, looking surprised.

“Thanks but we are only staying there for 2 days that's why we have small things that we need to take now time for the check list. Rainbow Light’s bottle and milk? Check. All summer things? Check. Swim suits? Check. Food? Check. Rainbow Light’s floating ring? Check,” Twilight said.

“Ok ok I think that's all we need can we please go to bed because, don't we have to get up tomorrow?” Rainbow Dash said.

“Yep that's all and you're right we do need to get up early tomorrow because the train will leave early tomorrow so let's get inside the bedroom and sleep.” Twilight replied, so the two mares went inside the bedroom and got into bed Rainbow Light was very fast asleep she is breathing loudly. Twilight Sparkle looked at Rainbow Dash and smiled at her, “Goodnight, Dashie,” she whispered.

Rainbow Dash done the same thing as what Twilight did. “Goodnight, Twily,” and smiled at her they both kissed then went to sleep till the next morning.