• Published 19th Sep 2017
  • 508 Views, 2 Comments

Apples of the Belly - Dragonrim



Rainbow Dash turns into an alicorn and goes on adventures. Her friends eat blue apples because red ones are stupid and they all go and defeat Sombra.

  • ...
 2
 508

Apple of the Belly

Applejack stared at a tree.

“So...it’s a whole tree. That’s more than one apple. But less than a hundred. Right?”

She stared at it some more.

“Yeah. Less than a hundred. That means...they should be blue?”

Rainbow Dash teleported on top of the tree.

“Hey Applejack, I can teleport now,” she said, flapping her wings demonstratively. “Also, I’m an alicorn.”

“Cool. Hey, can you count the apples on this tree? It’s more than one but less than a hundred, so I was thinking maybe there were three?”

“Applejack, you know I can’t count. Only Twilight went to magic kindergarten, and she can only count to like three or something,” Rainbow Dash said, flying with her horn.

“Darn. These apples are making me really mad,” Applejack said, then bucked the tree as hard as she could.

“Stupid apples. Why won’t you count yourselves,” she said as loudly as she could.

“Okay so while you count those apples so you can get money I’m going to go to Twilight for a spell to make me go faster,” Rainbow Dash said, jumping on the apple tree.

“Don’t do that Rainbow Dash, you know the trees are alive. They have names and hearts and souls and you are making Bertha sad.”

“Well I don’t care because Bertha was mean to me when I was a filly,” Rainbow Dash said, then flipped her mane and teleported to Twilight.

Twilight screamed at a book.

“Please work mister book I want you to do my spells for me,” she said, then screamed at it again.

“Twilight, why are you screaming at that book?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“I’m trying to make it do spells for me. I’m an alicorn now, and this book is in my domain. Therefore it must obey me.”

Rainbow Dash eyed the book critically.

“I think you have to whip them first, Twilight,” she said.

Twilight was amazed at her friend’s observation.

“That’s a great idea Rainbow! I know that you are definitely my best friend and favorite pony!” she said.

Everyone agreed with her, even the books, which did a spell because Rainbow Dash was there.

“Also I’m an alicorn too, Twilight, so that means they’re in both our domains, so the alicorn domain thing is two times as strong,” she said, using her brain.

“Oh, I didn’t notice. That means Celestia will want to take your soul though, so you should run away,” Twilight said with a ghastly expression.

“Oh my gosh you’re right! But what about the Wonderbolts? Can I be a Wonderbolt if Celestia is trying to take my soul?” Rainbow Dash said with worry in her face.

“It’s okay I can count a little bit,” Twilight said. “I went to magic kindergarten so I can count to at least three if I want to.”

“That’s okay because I can count to a million because I just learned that alicorn magic can make you know math really well,” Rainbow Dash explained, flying over to a nearby book and eating it.

“Also because knowledge is power I can eat your books so I can escape from Celestia.”

“Good idea Rainbow, but don’t eat too many because then you’ll be sick and also I don’t like it when ponies eat my books so you shouldn’t do that.”

Rainbow Dash went out Twilight’s library using the door. The roof was too full of holes from Twilight’s experiments because she didn’t wear her safety goggles. But Rainbow Dash always wore her safety goggles.

Suddenly she was in the sky. She’d done a sonic rainboom! She couldn’t believe it.

She raced through the sky, gathering speed second by second. Tears streamed from her eyes as she accelerated. The sound barrier broke before her. A boom rang out in the wake of her passage, echoing through the town.

Far away, an alicorn Princess took notice.

Then she ate breakfast because she didn’t really notice and none of that happened. Instead she went really fast through the air to the East because that’s where the other alicorns were that could help her.

Also no one cares about continuing errors so this happens.

Anyway Celestia was really mad about that so she went to go fight Rainbow Dash and they got in a battle.

“I am going to take your soul!” Celestia said.

“Too late I already took it!” Rainbow Dash said, sticking her tongue out at Celestia.

Celestia charged at Rainbow Dash, firing off a prism of breams from her horn that wrapped around the struggling former-pegasus, binding her wings and magic.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered, lowering the sun from the sky.

Rainbow Dash quivered in her binding. What had she been thinking? What had caused this? How had it escalated?

“Wait, Princess! Stop!” she gasped out.

Celestia paused, bringing the sun back to its proper position in the sky. She looked at Rainbow Dash, her eyes full with a mixture of concern and hope.

Then Rainbow Dash took control of the sun because she just forgot she was an alicorn too and brought it down to Celestia.

Celestia held the sun back from Rainbow’s frantic magical grip.

“Rainbow...” she said, sorrow in her eyes. “This is my domain. Please, stop this madness.”

Rainbow Dash wasn’t going to listen to Celestia’s lies and she bucked the Princess in the face with her hooves and got out of the cage because it was really just light anyway.

“Haha! You can’t get my soul!” Rainbow Dash said cheerfully, throwing Celestia’s body in the sun.

“Now I’m free and I can go back to Ponyville!”

She went to Ponyville and did three more sonic rainbooms on the way because she was too awesome to just fly the boring way, then she teleported into Twilight’s house where everypony was eating apples because Applejack had finally figured out how to make apples blue.

“The key was the zap apples, see,” she said before Rainbow’s sudden appearance caused her to cut off her explanation.

“Oh dear, what happened to you Rainbow Dash? You look absolutely dreadful!” Rarity said, gently settling her blue apple back on the table and bringing a hoof to her face.

“Ah...yeah. You look a mite...messed up?”

Rainbow Dash used her alicorn powers to fix whatever was wrong and everyone smiled and cheered and they all had blue apples because they were better than red apples.

“Red apples sure are boring,” Applejack agreed.

“I’m sorry, I just gave up at this point,” Rarity said, looking at Rainbow Dash with disdain.

Rainbow Dash thanked Rarity for giving her the disdain.

“I can’t do it anymore,” she said, talking about the apples.

So all the apples went away because that stupid person who is not here anymore stopped editing and he is mean to me so I’m not putting him in the description like he said and he said fine and then all the ponies went to Celestias castle exeot now it was Rainbowdashs castle now because the princess was not there anymore because Rainbowdash put her in the sun.

“Yay I like apples”

applejack explained smiling.

“That’s right we all like apples”

Pinky Pie said. All of the ponies agreed and Rainbowdash got to sit on the throne because it was hers now. And also the other princess came back who was called Luna and she was really mad.

“What”

she was screaming at all the ponies because Celestia was not there anymore.

“Why is Celestia not there anymore”!

she screamed again

Then they had a party with apples and they weren’t blue because they were boring and all the ponies were happy and celebrating with a party and they all said that Celestia was boring anyway and Luna said yes and gave her alicornness to Rainbowdash and now she was a double alicorn which is like a regular alicorn but even better than that.

So now Rainbowdash ruled the world and she was the double alicorn princesss that had all the elements of harmony because her fiends gave her them because they did’nt want them anymore.

You are amaziong Ranbowdash” said Pinky pie.

“yes I am”

Rainbowdash agreed with a big smile and nodding her head to the side. Then she put on some music. It was really good music.

“We are mining in the tunnels of the mine raft world to night! We have pickackes and dimons and a casle to night! W are mining on the tunnels of the mine craft world to night!”

(BTW this song is by me so if you use it give me credit ok)

Then they went mining because they need to pay for all the cakes Pinky was buying when she was in the castle and making the part.

“Piky you are making us porr”

Rainbowdash said with sadness.

“That is ok because I have acak e factory that I can share”

“no that Is not allowed because you need to work off your debt”

“ok”

Pinky pie went to work in the fields with Rainbowdash and made the apples blue and put them in her belly. It was really funny and they all laughed together.

“hhaahahaha”

Apple jack said with happiness.

“that was really funny”

Then they all forgiven each other and Rainbowdash said sorry because she is not Mary Sue she is just awesome and she made a mistake with making Pinky pie work in the fields and learned a lesson.

Then they all went to the cool crystal castle kingdom (that is aliteraton and I didn’t even do it on purpose haha) and found Sombra. But he was being BAD and EVIl and even worse he was being SUPER EVIL and killing all the ponys. But Sombra can hack al the ponies so the heart was a health pack and no one could kill him because he was doing CAMPING ON IT and so no one could kill him and he KEPT TELEPORTING AWAY.

Anyway then Rainbowdash kill him with the power of the double alicorns. He was saying

“I am sorry that I was killing you and then going in the health pack with the teleporters”

and then he was dead and Pinky pie threw a new party for that and then they left back to the castle.

“We won yay” they said. And laughed and had a party.

The end for now but if you like it I might make it continue.

Author's Note:

The end for now but if you like it I might make it continue. This is my first story so be nice.

Also I had a friend who did editing and wrote a lot of pieces but he stopped after a while and said to please not put credit.

Comments ( 2 )
0

I don't get if you were trying for randomness (assuming you are being sincere in the author note, which I doubt). It's completely disjoint I'm afraid, and I had almost null amusement while reading. Even in trollfic territory it does not shine: no shock value or innovation of rule trespassing, no offence taken, too much obvious, nothing.

Why do I think this is not serious: one, misspellings smell like deliberate. Two --why I'm even taking time with this-- the context would dictate the author would most likely not know what a Mary Sue or alliteration is. And then some other trope knowledge. So there, that's why my conscience is fine with being mean.

However, I was slightly piqued. The idea of Twilight being sort of an idiot genius who can't count to three is fun. So... have an upvote because red. (That drawing of Applejack is cute too).

8435673
I am sorry he said they were a Mary Sue

Login or register to comment