• Published 9th Dec 2017
  • 666 Views, 14 Comments

Lost in Her Time of Need: Rise of the Wolf - Okami1197



With Ōkami having gained the full power of his Keyblade, he must now master leading a kingdom and master the power he holds within.

  • ...
4
 14
 666

The Light and Darkness

Author's Note:

Sorry about the wait. Between finding a new job, being trained and doing said new job and being a father it has been difficult to find time to write, but here it is. Enjoy

Midnight looked out over the rows of tents as she flew around the camp’s perimeter, “Nothing is going how it should.” she said to herself as she glided down to a large tent. When she landed she looked at the guard in front of the flaps, “Is she showing any signs of waking?”

“Sadly no. I fear that she will never wake.”*****

“I understand that you were alone, but that didn’t mean you had to go and hit on some woman you had just met.” Seresutia stated.

“I only pointed out that she was beautiful. I hardly see how that is a bad thing.”

Before she could retort my head started throbbing and the pressure slowly increased. I brought my hands to my head as screams filled my head, “That is the twins, Oblivion and Oath Keeper.” One said inside my head as the screaming faded, “Something is wrong. With both Celestia and Luna's hearts. I don't know what yet though.”

“Ōkami wh-”

I cut Seresutia off as I summoned One and shot a beam into the main control console of the ship before the whole thing shook, “We need to finish this later.” I said before an explosion rocked the ship, “We have a war to win"

*****

Slowly all the solar guards started singing a somber song. After a moment the whole camp started singing along. Suddenly there was a bright flash an a large vessel appeared in the sky, not long after a large beam of darkness slammed into the vessel causing an explosion, “So this is where my treasonous subjects ran to.” a voice said echoing through the camp, “Heartless eliminated them and bring me Celestia.” slowly light started pulsing around the camp stopping the heartless from entering the camp, “We shall see how well that barrier protects you from a large ship falling on your head.” Nightmare stated as she fired another beam of darkness at the vessel.

“GALACTIC REFLECT!” a voice yelled before the beam slammed into Nightmare. Ships and mobile suites launched from the large vessel.

“HEARTLESS ATTACK!”Nightmare yelled, before hordes of heartless shot into the sky to incept their opponents.

As the two armies clashed, wolves could be heard howling in the distance. Nightmare looked in the direction of the howling with a look of fear. A large ground force of heartless surrounded Nightmare as wolves made of a mix of light and darkness charged at her. After a few minutes the wolves seemed to just stop as a DTL opened at the edge of the camp, and three people walk out before it closes.

*****

“Man it is good to be home.” I said as I walked out the DTL followed by Seresutia and Sarah, “Hey Nigjtmare!” I called out, “Why don't you just stop this before it gets ugly? Well uglier than it already is.” she snarled and fired another beam of darkness at me, which Sarah stepped in front of it and stopped it with her hand, “Sarah, Seresutia. I got her. Go help the others, and see what the people in the camp need and if possible get them into the CSO.” I focused and opened two DTLs, and both the Black Wing and Wolf Gundams appeared, “Sarah I want you to take the Wolf Gundam and use it once the camp is taken care of. I have a feeling that the fighting will hit the ground sooner than we would like.”

They nodded and took off into the camp, “Just you and me now doll face.” I said before having to dodge a bolder that the launched at me, “Now that is just rude.” I said before charging her. Once I got close she tried slashing me with her horn only for me to drop to my knees and summon One to block her attack. I quickly spun and kicked her in the jaw causing her to stagger back. I ran forward and started pushing her back with a series of punches and kicks.

“Enough!” Nightmare yelled as a shield appeared around her and a scythe appeared in her magical grasp, “Bow before me.” she demanded as she angled he scythe towards me.

*****

Seresutia ran through the camp giving orders to everyone that she passed, before she passed one tent and something called for her to stop. Something was calling out to her heart. Slowly she approached the tent and pulled its flaps open and gasped when she saw what was inside, Celestia laying on a cot holding a glowing Oath Keeper. Seresutia approached Celestia a rested her hand on the hoof holding Oath Keeper, “I'm sorry we didn't come back sooner. So many of our people dead and dying because of something we could have stopped if we would have noticed the signs and helped Luna.” tears started running down her cheeks, as they fell the began to glow and began healing Celestia as they fell onto her. Celestia's eyes opened and stared at Seresutia, but instead of their normal color they were glowing white.

*****

“Where am I?” Seresutia asked as she looked around and noticed that she was standing on a large circular platform with a picture of her and Celestia on it.

A ball of light came down from the darkness above and landed on the platform. As the light dissipated it revealed Celestia, uninjured and standing tall, “Now I did not expect this. To have met and be saved by a reflection of myself from a dimension so far away that we are different species. I guess that is why you and Luna clicked so well once the fighting was over.” she slowly trotted towards Seresutia, “But something is not right. You seem incomplete.” a wave of light left Celestia and washed over Seresutia and her back erupted in pain as a pair of large white wings grew, “That is it. Your angelic DNA was being repressed by the magic put on your family generations ago.”

“What are you talking about?” Seresutia asked as she spread her wings to look at them.

“To put it simply, I have met our original. And the one thing she told me is that every one of her reflections has wings. Everyone has the angelic DNA. I couldn't understand why you didn't have them. Even here with our hearts being joined you should have had them but something was blocking it and I just rest your genetic code so that there was nothing stopping your wings from growing.”

“So your saying that all the times I was called a fallen angel, that is actually what I was?”

“Yes. Now we need to get going. Our people need us and so does Ōkami. He will only be able to push Nightmare Moon so far before she stops holding back.” the whole area was enveloped in the light.

*****

Seresutia blinked her eyes as her senses returned to her. As her vision cleared she saw a smiling Celestia looking back at her, “Time to finish this.”

*****

I slid back with a grin before launching myself forward and clashing with Nightmare’s scythe, “ why don't you just give up and bow to me.” Nightmare seethed.

“Because there is no fun in doing so.” I replied before jumping back, “Firga!” I sent a large ball of fire at her only for her to raise a shield of ice in front of my attack making it fade, but I followed it to her shield and jumped through the new hole a slashed st her shoulder. She did not react fast enough and it connected. I used her moments of shock to shove One into her heart, “HEARTS SEPARATION!” Nightmare screamed as her heart ripped into two. Once the two were separated I stabbed One back into Nightmare, “SEED OF LIGHT,” I quickly put One into the heart of light “DARK IMPLANTATION.” Nightmare collapsed on the ground as a body formed around the heart of light. After a moment Luna was on the ground next to Nightmare Moon.

I turned as I heard two sets of wings behind me. Celestia and Seresutia stood in front of me. Celestia quickly ran up to me and pulled me into a hug, “You have no idea how much we missed you here.”

“I think I have an idea. Nice wings by the way. You can explain it to me later once this mess is over with. Celestia I need you to take Luna to the ship over there,” I pointed at the CSO, “Then I want you here to help me with Nightmare.” Celestia looks confused before she looked past me and saw the two alicorns on the ground, “I'll explain later.” Celestia nods before she picks Luna up in her magic and teleports away.

Nightmare slowly starts to wake up, “What did you do to me you fool?”

“Simple. I removed Luna from you and fixed both of your hearts so they wont fuse back together. Now there is no reason to pull any punches before I could do anything she glared at me and teleported away, “That could have gone very differently.”

“Yeah, but we won this battle and she knows it. She will be a little more careful about how she plays her cards from here on in.”

“And here I was hoping to end this quickly.” I looked up into the sky and watched as my forces cut through the heartless. I placed a small device by my head, “All forces are to regroup and await further orders. We have people to bring into the loop and I don't need any infighting while there is a heartless anywhere on this world once i finish there was a series of conformations as ships and gundams returned to the CSO.

“So now what?”

“Now I go face the music of pissed off women. While I try to tell everyone what exactly went on.”